Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fire Island (Logo)

After watching the last episode, this has to be some of the worst TV that I've ever seen. It lacks any sort of charm or intimacy, all conflict is tedious AF, it's not even entertainingly outrageous in its trashiness a la Jersey Shore or Bad Girls Club. It's just SO dull. The only upside to watching the show is the eye candy (Brandon <3) and I honestly think that's why some viewers try to enjoy it more than they really do.

Though I will say that anyone who criticizes shows like this or Jersey Shore for perpetuating negative stereotypes REALLY needs to find a hobby ASAP.

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever View Post
    After watching the last episode, this has to be some of the worst TV that I've ever seen. It lacks any sort of charm or intimacy, all conflict is tedious AF, it's not even entertainingly outrageous in its trashiness a la Jersey Shore or Bad Girls Club. It's just SO dull. The only upside to watching the show is the eye candy (Brandon <3) and I honestly think that's why some viewers try to enjoy it more than they really do.

Though I will say that anyone who criticizes shows like this or Jersey Shore for perpetuating negative stereotypes REALLY needs to find a hobby ASAP.
    I really want it to be trashy AF with no relationships **** that makes everything dull.

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by blaase View Post
    How is it messy when literally the only things that happened in the TWO hour premier was the Latin guy making a big deal that some thot showed his dick at a party, and then some dull boyfriends visited ,was boring as hell.
    Messy in a way that it is not even party-hard trashy MTV-show aka Jersey Shore.

It is literally about guys dating other guys and making big deal out of nothing.

RTVG Apprentice
    I low-key hate this show.

Also, why does everyone have a lisp?

ok nope. watched the first 10 mins of the pilot and i'm done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12