Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Face Vietnam Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by ziduga View Post
    You are missing my point. I don't care if MH deserves to be on the show or not, I don't care playing victim or not as long as it did happen. I don't condone the act of pressuring the producer to drop a mentor. That's backstabbing and disgusting. And this whole deserve to be on the show or not is such bs. HNH used to be criticized for mentoring on The Voice. She of all people should know better than to bully others the way she was bullied.

If I was MH I would do the same tbh. If HNH wanted to play the dirty game, let's the game begin.
    If you want to talk about being dirty, Minh Hang is not innocent either. The reason why Ha doesn't like Minh Hang is that Hang tried (but not successful) to snatch Ha Gucci campaign and some of her commercial contracts using her sugardaddy influence. And Ha was the one trying to help Minh Hang to become famous when she first stepped in the industry.

Ha can backstab that ungrateful b*tch all she want. It's not like Minh Hang has a career to begin with. Only 1 popular TV-show, the rest up until now are all flopped. Singing career is just so-so, almost unnoticable by everyone except for her fans. If it was not for this scandal, I would think she retired already. Well, at least Minh Hang got something out of this so good for her
    GO QUEEN TU GO! SLAY THOSE BASIC BITCHES!

Achievements

Firstly, Im not in the industry so unless you can give me a reliable source to those claims, your words will just as vapid to me as HnH is in my eyes right now after so much scandal in the news.

Secondly, justifying a wrongdoing by another wrong doesnt make it right. If tomorrow MH has a scandal regarding her private life or whatever, guess what? HNH's action today is still horrible to me. Two things are completely separate.

And dont tell me about career. Imagine if the victim is someone unfamous like you or me will you go out there and say lmao lets ignore me I dont have a career and no one knows me? What kind of logic is that?

Spoiler:  

Guess what, so is Minh Hang to my eyes. To me, she will forever be an ungrateful, back-stabbing bitch who deserves every single thing coming to her. I don't believe in doing evil things to other people for no reason, but I do believe in treating people the same way people treating me, so HnH action is far more than justified to me. Last but not least, instead of working her as off since she got a better start than other celebs, she wants to resort to scandals to become famous, even at the expense of her ex-friends. And I wish her career will be ass flopped as it was up until now after all of these sh*t dies down.

And what source do you have? A person claimed to be working in CTS? A fake b*tch playing beating around the bush for a few days, and a few days later appeared on an scandalized online magazine to play the victim? Oh, not to mention the same fake b*tch tried to shade new three mentors although they do not have anything to do with her being kicked out of the show.

Like I said, she deserves every single thing coming her way.

Achievements

My source is that MH basically accused HnH of doing such a thing and HNH didnt bother to deny it (up until this moment) so HNH did treat MH that way. There're both videos of MH implicitly saying its HnH and clips of HnH deny to speak on the matter directly. Idk if that's real enough for you? If not, dont read on.

Unless a news outlet says MH tries to steal things from other people I will not even bother considering it. You will choose what you want to hear. I decide to look at news outlet and not facebook profiles. Im not even a MH fan so you cant stop the personal attacks now. I dont care.

Professionally though, HnH did it unprofessionally, let personal feelings get in the way of how she works and that's not what I expect from her. She to me is a big star she should know better. End of story.

Spoiler:  

Achievements

If HnH in the future denies what Mh said is not true I will gladly apologize. But her evasive attitude now tells me otherwise. My opinion is that she is unexpectedly unprofessional to me, and a bit horrible if I use my personal morals to say. No point in caring about their personal lives.

Spoiler:  

Didn't the news outlet take their info from facebook profiles?

Achievements

I watched the clip when they interviewed MH and the clip when they interviewed HnH. I dont follow them on social media.

but even so their facebook are of celebrities. How can I trust someone whom I dont know write sth on facebook?

Spoiler:  

If you take all the "untrustworthy" source out of the equation, you do realize it becomes the Minh Hang one-person show right? She's the one who started it and made a fuss about it. CTS haven't said anything about this "forcing them to drop Minh Hang" yet.

Achievements

Yeah I do but at the same time, HNH answered very vaguely about the question. If she didn't do it, why hadn't she said anything until now? Just simply say "I never forced MH out of the show" like Lan Khue said. But I said it before, if in the future, she denied it, I would say sorry but the odds of her really doing it is very high now don't you think?

I'm just not a fan of using your power and influence to pressure someone to drop somebody else. I was in MH's shoes before so that's why I feel pissed and unfair.

Spoiler:  

Show hasn't started yet but I'm already #TeamLanKhue <3

I love that the official YouTube channel uploads the episodes with subtitles last season. Hopefully it happens again.
    Asia: Dorothy, Maureen, Tu
    Finland: Juuso, Roosa, Sofia

Lan Khue and Minh Tu in 2013

RTVG Apprentice
    I spent years defending Ho Ngoc Ha from the hypocritical slut shaming of Vietnamese people (not because I condone sleeping with married men, but because the rationale for their hatred was often very misogynistic and one-sided). And I don't care for Minh Hang at all. But every day I realize more and more that Ho Ngoc Ha just isn't a very nice person. Even hooking up with that ****ing ivory poacher already made her complicit in one of the world's most horrific practices (the fact that he was married with kids wasn't even the big issue for me).

And it's just fresh to talk about Minh Hang's lack of talent or success. I think HNH is beautiful with good stage presence, but she can't sing for **** and when has she ever had a REAL hit? Look at her pathetic MV views, when Vpop stars now routinely hit 20-100 million views for moderate to big hits, she struggles to get more than a few million. Minh Hang isn't much better or worse.

And while I maintain that a marriage cannot be broken up by an outsider, it's also funny to see the mental gymnastics Ho Ngoc Ha fans engage in when they act like her cavorting with a married man is no big deal, but then turn around and declare that rumors about Minh Hang trying to steal HNH's contracts makes her an absolute monster?? And how are you seriously going to accuse Minh Hang of gold-digging through sugar daddies when Ho Ngoc Ha has only dated fugly sugar daddies? I don't know about the validity of those rumors about her teenage marriage, but I doubt she dated the hideous Cuong Dolla for his personality. And let's not get started on that ****ing ugly (inside and out) married ivory poacher. I'm sure she found his soul beautiful and not his fortune *rolling my eyes* Pot, meet kettle. Where is the self awareness of HNH fans?
    Last edited by bataambrag; 04-23-2017 at 11:33 AM.

Achievements

^ HNH nowadays can be only considered as a brand, not an artist anymore. Her music is heavily produced and she basically got the whole team taking care of everything for her now. I love her music back in the day. I used to listen non-stop to Va Em Da Yeu album lol. Minh Hang's music career was never that successful besides her early hits but she earned multiple awards for being an actress.

Spoiler:  

Ok guys we're all good, put that mess aside. We all have someone to stan for so this civil war would never end.

Who's the best stabbing bitch is not mentioning worthy anymore. We should focus on the mentors this season from now on. I'm living for kween Tu and Khue the new boss.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234