Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: The Spider's Thread

Achievements

Also, please feel free to post/VM/PM me any requests for games to host next! This game's end caught me off guard, for some reason, so I don't have anything planned.

Achievements

I can't at Elle getting away with PM'ing the whole cast for so long

I loved reading your host log Est.. makes the game even more interesting than it was before.

My favorite round was when Bottle hellfired Iron and only made him move down 1 spot And now after reading your log, my second favorite round was when Bottle toxic darted Rachel who had me ranked last

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

Aly, I do not want to hear you complain about me making it to the end of Est's games ever again Congrats babygurl

I loved this game so much. It was one of my favourites ever from you, Est!

On the topic of your next game, Proletariat will always be in my heart. However, your new concepts always slay so I'm excited to see what you come up with next~

Achievements

Congrats BITCH!

BB19 • Alexandra • Christmas • Cody • Dominique • Elena • Jessica • Josh • Kevin • MATT

Achievements

Congrats Aly! You worked really hard and are definitely a deserving winner.

I love my arc in this game for the first 8 rounds I was basically doing the ideal of staying in 3rd-5th place and flying under the radar, making progress and collecting prizes... then I forgot to turn in my list and accidentally carpet-bombed myself, bottomgoddessed my way thru the next 10 straight rounds and AGGRESSIVELY misused both of my prizes. <3

This was an awesome game Est with a fantastic concept and, as always, hosted with aplomb. You're the GOAT~

Achievements

Est your games always bring the best out of everyone, and I'm glad that I was able to partake. It was a goddamn, glorious mess and I loved every minute of it <3
    Congrats miss Aly!!

Congrats Aly! We worked together closely in this game so if I couldn't have won I'm glad it was you. You absolutely deserve it Thanks as always for another amazing game Est, I really enjoyed it

Achievements

Thanks for the game est!!! I'm glad I didn't die even though I didn't win. Crying at all the misuse of items and items not being used. Y'all gotta try harder! Congrats Aly on winning!

Quote Originally Posted by Estquer
    Elle decided to send every player in the game the same PM (blind carbon copied, of course) in order to get people to rank her highly.
    i make myself laugh

First, Elle decided to give her Talisman to Celia. At first, I thought this was a terrible move.
    Elle was the only “surprise” for the cast, since I don’t think anyone knew that she was the person who gave away her Talisman.
    So, let's eulogize all these players a bit. It was weird to see the once-mighty Elle go out so unceremoniously. I thought her arc would come full circle and she would rise to the top at the last second, but she tumbled all the way down the list and arrived at the bottom. Without her talisman to save her (after a questionable investment in Celia's survival), she was done.

Vernita explained to me as well that her second alliance (presumably, the one that Yuram proposed) had compared notes on Elle and they discovered that Elle had sent a bunch of people the same private messages asking if anyone had been targeting her. The thing is, even though people were “on to” Elle, her actions still caused her to move way up the ranking again. It’s like, you’d think a bunch of people working together would have more of a pronounced effect on the overall ranking, but Elle somehow seems to do more effective work than them.
    I’m starting to get really excited about this game. I guess I just had to be patient and wait for Elle to get knocked out of the top position.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    I can't at Elle getting away with PM'ing the whole cast for so long

I have a feeling someone in her alliance leaked to Elle that Yuram was targeting Elle.
    just an fyi, I knew that they were targeting me not because someone leaked it but because they replied to my frist message saying that they had plans to screw over the people at the top of this list before I was ranked first. It didn't take much deducing.

I really enjoyed this game! I was a bit frustrating at times and I may have spread myself too thin trying to snake my way to the top, but it was really fun trying to come up with ways to screw with some people. I'll be willing to play whatever game you can come up with next <3

Achievements

I think I may have been the one to tell Elle that Yuram was coming for her? I also love how Selina was INVISIgoddess in the host log~

Achievements

i had elle first the entire time she was alive anyway

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by VanityEgo View Post
    Aly, I do not want to hear you complain about me making it to the end of Est's games ever again Congrats babygurl
    I never complained about that? You know I'm always rooting for you ... except in this game I just wanted you to die a fiery death

Quote Originally Posted by abstractfierce View Post
    I really enjoyed this game! I was a bit frustrating at times and I may have spread myself too thin trying to snake my way to the top, but it was really fun trying to come up with ways to screw with some people. I'll be willing to play whatever game you can come up with next <3
    Were you planning on being loyal to certain people or were you playing an Andrei game where you'd screw anyone over to get to the top?

It's interesting seeing people's strategies post-game.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Estquer View Post
    Also, please feel free to post/VM/PM me any requests for games to host next! This game's end caught me off guard, for some reason, so I don't have anything planned.

SPIDERSTHREAD#2

Achievements

Thanks again everyone! It's been interesting reading all of your post-game comments. I'll try to keep some kind of Host Log in the future (I wish I had done it for Goldfish Rush...). Mostly because it's fun for me.

I've finally decided my next game. I came up with a new non-reality-based game concept, so stay tuned!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011