Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Big Brother: Alias

Achievements

Finale.

Finale

I have finally received all of the votes. Benedict and Sofia, one of you is about to be crowned Big Brother: Alias first winner.

Let's reveal how each juror voted:

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Which means, by a vote of 4-3..

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Sofia, you are the WINNER of Big Brother: Alias. Congratulations and good job!

Ziduga | Sofia Vergara: I was really impressed by your game play. You did an outstanding job in playing this game. I was so thrilled when you applied and was hoping you would make it far. I know how much you wanted to win this game and I am so happy that you were able to accomplish your goal. Sofia was a smart choice to play as and you gave her character justice.

Vashhee | Benedict Cumberbatch: Aw Gilly, I am sorry that you didn't win. Taking Sofia to final 2 was a risk that didn't pay off but at the end of the day, you took a risk which says more about your personality than you could ever imagine. I am so glad you signed up because you broke the negative perspective that says male characters can't do well in this type of games.

Thank you to everyone that participated in this game.

Congrats to the winner now its time to celebrate!!!

Achievements

Omg thank you so so much omg it felt like a dream. This is my first game win it feels so unreal and awesome. Thanks Icing for the great game.
    It was an honor to be in the final 2 with Benedict - Vashhee. Thank you.
    Thanks to all the jury members.

The drama of 2018
      Spoiler:  

Achievements

I knew it was unlikely I was gonna win I was hoping I'd at least pick a user I like to bring with me and it turns out I did! Miss Ziduga <33 it's a pleasure to lose to you and congrats on your first game win (first of many)!
    I'm shocked I got 3 votes tbh, thanks BITCHES.
    I hope you host more seasons, Icing! The anonymity factor is a fun feature and there's still loads of twists you could try!

BB19 • Alexandra • Christmas • Cody • Dominique • Elena • Jessica • Josh • Kevin • MATT

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456