Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: (FINALE) ✿ Earth, Water, Fire & Air ⍟ ALL STARS 3 ⍟ WINNER REVEALED (3/3) [p.30]

Achievements

Spoiler:  
    I am honestly so flabbergasted and humbled, and this is 3 days *after* reading the winner post. I truly am at a loss for words. It sounds silly, but winning a cartoon fic after trying for 12 seasons is incredibly validating As you mentioned in the finale post, I've had more than my fair share of EWFA struggles, going first 3 individual times. Losing Kellan was disheartening, Ollie sucked dishwater, Audra especially hurt, as that had been my only real success prior to now.

When Gypsy came into AS3, I had zero hope. Not only did most people completely forget about her existence when trying to Nancy Drew the cast, but when she was announced, she was met with lukewarm to low-key negative feedback.. all because I made the bold decision to make a villain all the way back in C7. She easily had the worst rep, she didn't even make semi's last time she competed, probably one of the most hated EWFA contenders in Herstory. Legacy was my hope for her, even if she didn't have a shot in hell. "8th place, if I'm lucky" is what I told myself, but I went in with the mentality of just being happy for the ride no matter how long the duration.

The competition began, she got 5th twice, and I was pleasantly surprised to see that she only had a couple of vocal haters, everyone else was either indifferent or supportive. Maybe I might be able to make it to Legacy. She still can't win, but Legacy is a doable goal now. But then she got 3rd in Phillip Treacy, and 2nd in Kabuki, more and more people every week were backing her, and every week the goal of Legacy was a bit closer. And then the unbelievable happened: A Gypsy FCO. TMU I had a conversation with you during this shoot, and this was the turning point for me. This was when I started questionimg could she win?

I still struggled at times, funnily enough, directly after the Deities shoot, because of the "Karno was robbed" comments. It always felt that no matter how much success she had, no matter how she proved herself, it would never be enough, she'd never be seen in the same light as her fellow models. I felt as though I couldn't fully support myself and my own models, as sort of an ace in the hole to save myself from disappointment later. If I never really believed she could do it, then it won't hurt as bad when it comes true, right? Gypsy's arc was a giant emotional rollercoaster, wavering back and forth between insecurity (mostly insecurity actually ), always waiting for the fallout, the screw up week, and pleased with her success, soaking up every top tier placement that she got. By the time Gypsy actually made it to Legacy (which btw was one of the most gratifying moments I've had in a while) I had a new goal: I wanted to win. I didn't think it was possible, she still had so many haters, and nobody seemed to have any problems with the other 3 finalists, yet still I yearned for it.

So to read that finale post and find the unthinkable, not only did she win, but she was the winner with the higher score... imma be real honest I cried. [Alexis Michelle] You like me. You really like me! [/Alexis Michelle]. Gypsy represents a redemption for me in many ways. She avenged Audra's awful AS2 placement (ty TMU for making "somebody's gotta be an Audra" a thing, may her legacy live on ), she avenged herself from 7, proving everyone wrong.. and most importantly she revitalized my confidence in myself. I've got a diamond crowned winner, I had to have been doing something right! Miss Vashhee, this brings me to you. We've experienced the full spectrum that RTVG has to offer, and I couldn't think of anyone better to share this win with. You're one of my closest friends on this site, you've always stood behind me and my models, supporting them when nobody else did (myself included), especially this season. I have a massive amount of respect for you, nobody creates EWFA models - both in looks and personalities - like you, and as such nobody can hold a candle to your success. Your 3rd place mafia speaks for itself (Taryn's 8 placement has been avenged~) it's truly a testament to your dedication to outdoing yourself every season . To have a model that was deemed on the same level as one of yours, that they were evenly matched in every facet to the point where they BOTH got a crown? I'm honored. A congratulations is in order for you as well darling, this finale wasn't all about me~ You did it bitch, you got your male winner, something I know you've been itching for, and you did it on AN ALL STARS SEASON. You won Legacy both times around, you have won both ~legitimate~ All Stars seasons... Yeah I hate you . Condragulations, really, I couldn't be more proud and pleased for you.

Everyone that voted for Gypsy and supported her throughout the season, thank you from the bottom of my heart. And to you, Mawma TMU, I couldn't have done this without you.

No really I couldn't have done it without you, you draw all the pictures

All jokes aside, you know what this means to me, I can't express my gratitude enough. EWFA is one of the greatest things to happen to this site, and I'm so glad to have been a part of it, to leave MY legacy, thank you for letting me play this role. I'm forever grateful to you.

So now that this is over... Highly anticipating 10

WHAT A FINALE REALLY HAD ME GAGGGING FROM BEGINNING TO THE END #BRINGBACKWENDYWILLIAMSINREUNIONS

NOT JUST THE FINALE BUT THIS SEASON REALLY IS JUST SO GOOD! I MEAN FROM THE ARTFUL PHOTOSHOOTS TO YOUR STORYTELLING ALL PRAISE TO YOU MS TMU FOR EXECUTING ANOTHER GREAT SEASON JUST ALL PRAISES TO YOU

Spoiler:  
    as for the FINALE TWIST I mean I predicted Snakeiest Villain in EWFA history to be crowned (She deserves it much as well ) but Karno the Horndog being crowned as well had me like: I mean the KING didn't got robbed of his crown THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for not denying his kingness LOL @ me feel like mine's won

NOW BRING ON EWFA X
    NO SANA NO LIFE

The Voyage: a TDI fic by Whiskas & PhoenixRoyale

Current Faves !!!

!TOP OF THE CLASS! Coming soon ......

Just finished reading the whole thing and whew, it's the perfect ending. <3

Achievements

Perfect ending and perfect winners , mess at sigurdor tho <3

#TeamUglies
    Perchuhi

" See, there is a difference between me and you. When you hear CÚline you think of Dion. I think of the brand ... "

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031