Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: (FINALE) ✿ Earth, Water, Fire & Air ⍟ ALL STARS 3 ⍟ REUNION (1/3) [p.28]

SHAH.

so incredibly happy with this Top 4 . I love that they've all re-kindled their relationships with each other, even Gypsy a little bit. This finale will be so close, for once I can't even predict a winner lmao

Bianca Roberson #SayHerName,
    Charleena Lyles #SayHerName,
    Deborah Danner #SayHerName,
    Chequita Adams #SayHerName
    #BLM

BBUS19 || ○ dominique ○ alex ○ josh ○ jessica
    BBUK18 ||hannah • deborah • chanelle • raph • isabelle • sue
    S35 || desi ♥ simone ♥ ali ♥ katrina ♥ devon

You are such an amazing writer honestly!

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

tmu, I knew that you are the girl I knew you were!

This RP got me feeling emotions, I was getting my life while celebrities were waving at me.

The RP is so good omg

I'm down with Manon being the Alyssa Edwards of EFWA AS3 It's just that there's no Roxxxy this time around

People still aren't ready

Fat, Fem(ish) & Caucasian Daniota's Avatar
    Yes, Shah, come through!

Honestly, looking at her portfolio displayed together there, Manon is beautiful. Like, I still don't regret whatever scores I gave her at the times, because I sometimes felt she wasn't imaginative in her posing or expression, but DAMN her face. Much more exquisite than I remembered.

[A TDI-style collaboration between Daniota and skixoid]

Expect the Portfolio Battle and final shoot by Thursday night as we gear up for a super dramatic reunion and finale to crown the third EWFA All Star.

rpdr9: shea. valentina. nina bo'nina. farrah. sasha. trinity. alexis.

Can't freaking wait. I hope Monday to Wednesday doesn't happen.

H E..W I L L..J U S T I F Y
    V I C T O R Y

EWFA AS3: #toomany
    THE VOYAGE: Ivory, Nosipho, Winter

Quote Originally Posted by topmodeluniverse1 View Post
    Expect the Portfolio Battle and final shoot by Thursday night as we gear up for a super dramatic reunion and finale to crown the third EWFA All Star.

YAAAAAAS it's coming on my birthday !!

NO SANA NO LIFE

The Voyage: a TDI fic by Whiskas & PhoenixRoyale

Current Faves !!!

!TOP OF THE CLASS! Coming soon ......

Quote Originally Posted by JayVirus View Post
    X2

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by topmodeluniverse1 View Post

Ready to cast my vote

#A WIN FOR FEMINISM # IS NOT FASHION ITS A STATEMENT

F I N A L
    .. P H O T O S H O O T:
    Four Horsemen V-Covers

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are described in the Christian Bible as four symbolic representations
    of the end of days. Each represents a piece of what befalls those in the world at the end of it's run, positive and negative.

For this photoshoot, and their V Magazine cover try, these models must portray one of these four horsemen
    while actually mounting a horse. This is the models' final shoot, so it is very much about whatever they want to be
    their final shot. They can represent their brief in anyway they feel conveys it, but their own assignment is to be strongly
    emotive, strongly posed and most importantly, memorable.

This is your final shot as a EWFA contestant; make it magical & leave an impact.

“I looked, and there before me was a white horse!
    Its rider held a bow, [...] and he rode out as a conqueror
    bent on
    conquest.”

Spoiler:  

CONQUEST/VICTORY

FULL SIZE

“Then another horse came out, a fiery red one.
    Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make
    men slay each other. To him was given a large sword (
    war).”

Spoiler:  

WAR

FULL SIZE

"...and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding
    a pair of scales in his hand (
    famine)."

Spoiler:  

FAMINE/EXTREME HUNGER

FULL SIZE

“I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death,
    and Hades was following close behind him.”

Spoiler:  

DEATH

FULL SIZE

Portfolio Battle

A snake so evil she jumped off a plane at her elimination.
    A Bootcamp dominator that was definitely not a finalist.
    An improving contender that lost the finale by the skin of her teeth.
    A villain deemed unattractive and booted by Go-See clients.

For Gypsy Halmanis, Karno Nielsen, Taryn Dayes & Aida Baluk,
    these seven weeks of competition have been a grueling reminder of what it takes to achieve diamond-crowned redemption.
    Bringing you back to what you failed, and attempting to achieve the glory that Joaquin, Lisbeth & Rainney
    felt in front of you.

One of them will walk away with the third All-Star crown & the fourteenth EWFA crown.
    But this finale is statistically the tightest we have ever had in fourteen cycles, so this decision
    is one that must be assessed carefully and closely to ensure that we lay
    the crown on the brightest of stars.

In the first EWFA finale where all main four elements have been represented,
    it's time to go back to the beginning to see how they performed.

PIERRE ET GILLES with PAST PERFORMERS

ART HISTORY

PHILIP TREACY DELIVERY

KABUKI GHOST THEATRE

JAPANESE DEITIES

VIDEO GAME HEROES vs. VILLAINS

LEGACY

FOUR HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE

Gypsy, Karno, Taryn or Aida?
    Who should join get a crown and join the EWFA Winner's Circle?

PIERRE ET GILLES with PAST PERFORMERS:
    ART HISTORY:
    PHILIP TREACY DELIVERY:
    KABUKI GHOST THEATRE:
    JAPANESE DEITIES:
    VIDEO GAME HEROES vs. VILLAINS:
    LEGACY:
    FOUR HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE:

Fourth Place:
    Third Place:

Runner-Up:
    EWFA All★Star:

Shot(s) of the Cycle:

The winner will be decided based on these categories:
    - Overall Call Out Average of All Photoshoots
    - Scepter Twist
    - Final Overall Assessment Score
    - V Magazine Score
    - Votes to Win (x0.25)

For the final time this season
    [[VOTE HERE]]

Only one can become a true all star.

Get ready for a WILD two part finale, where we will bring all fourteen models
    back to spill tea, finish some battles, high drama and
    tie up a few loose ends.

Then, we will crown our third EWFA All-Star.

Thank you for your patience.

PIERRE ET GILLES with PAST PERFORMERS: Taryn
    ART HISTORY: Karno
    PHILIP TREACY DELIVERY: Taryn
    KABUKI GHOST THEATRE: Gypsy
    JAPANESE DEITIES: Aida
    VIDEO GAME HEROES vs. VILLAINS: Gypsy
    LEGACY: Karno
    FOUR HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE: Karno

Fourth Place: Aida
    Third Place: Gypsy

Runner-Up: Taryn

EWFA All★Star: Karno

Shot(s) of the Cycle: all of them

PIERRE ET GILLES with PAST PERFORMERS: Taryn>Gypsy>Karno>>>>>>> Aida (Taryn remains iconic and the best here, gypsy i like it more now. Karno is strong but this shoot kinda is forgettable to me now cause i feel he did this quite a bit now even this new shoot is similar to this like a rehash so im like seen it. This was one of my least fav aida pics and that quivering lip still bothers me)
    ART HISTORY: GYPSY>>>>>>>>>Karno>>>>>>>>Aida>Taryn ( I still love gypsy and karno so original specially gypsy the whimsical side im just mesmerized. Taryn and Aida are both super solid i would put them equal honestly but i prefer aida face here so much more her most iconic face)
    PHILIP TREACY DELIVERY: Gypsy>Aida>Karno>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the crown of gypsy>>>>>>the flowers of aida>>>>>>>>>>>Taryn( Gypsy so noncholant love it, aida ethereal, karno is good. Taryn is tragic we hate it)
    KABUKI GHOST THEATRE: TARYN>Karno>>>>>>Gypsy>>>>>>Aida (this week was a reverse of last i only truly love taryn's but karno did solid the other two try again.)
    JAPANESE DEITIES: GYPSY<3>>AIDA>>>Karno>>>>>Taryn ( GYPSY KILLED THIS KNOCKED OUT OF THE PARK AT THIS POINT I WAS LIKE I STAN. This is also my fav aida shot. karno did good once again and taryn was meh)
    VIDEO GAME HEROES vs. VILLAINS: GYPSY<3>>>>Karno>>Aida>>>>>>>>>>>Taryn( ONCE AGAIN I LOVE GYPSY WHIMSICAL GODDESSA. Karno delivered and aida kinda too but for both i love one side and im meh towards the other. Taryn thx for trying)
    LEGACY: Gypsy>>Karno>>Taryn>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the props>>>>>>>bad chica dev>>>>>> the ghost of shah femininity>>>>>>>Aida ( my opinion here changed a bit well at least from gypsy and karno i liek gypsy shot more now in the past i put karno above cause i couldnt get past the light skin gypsy received in this shot so i was like no no but now im over that so i love it. karno i love her and taryn did good too. This is not only aida worst face but one of her worst shot this along with her kabuki and pierre no thx them lips once again yikes)
    FOUR HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE: Karno>>Gypsy>>Aida>>>>>>>Taryn( karno killed it brought it and did that. Gypsy is one fire that body and face so strong. Aida i also love it her eyes look sleepy though and that im not as much into. Taryn though is there she really is)

Fourth Place: Taryn(25)- Originally she was part of my holy trinity coming in known as bad chica dev, taryn and grace she is the only survivor of that trio but miss thing for me was hit or miss. When she hit damn she did that example kabuki and pierre but when she didnt she was a flop example philip and deities. She holds record she really does but i feel her performance is to up and down so for that despite being tied with aida for me i put her below miss aida. You still part of my trinity of this cycle with dev and gypsy but not my winner
    Third Place: Aida(25)- A journey was made this season despite me calling her whiteida and thinking that she might cause only the white asians win lol. i enjoyed her i feel though she didnt have as many stellar moment up her portfolio. Her deity photo though im swoon my fav photo of her an i do think her journey is more solid than tharyn she was always good enough but she does own that legacy shoot which is just tragic for me but overall thank you miss aida for doing your thing asian(?) legend lol
    Runner-Up: Karno(18)- Ok going into this season i was all in for female power and wanted a female trinity for top 3 but karno kinda ruined that for me. Throughout the entire cycle he was very solidand always did good he does not have an tragic picture not one like that tells you something he does have meh picture but no tragedy. In a season where female ruled he was the dark horse for the males who kinda flopped so for that i enjoyed him. However, the long hair covering eyes was a bit overused but at least your final long hair was a smash home run
    EWFA All★Star:
    BAD CHIVA DEV(8) - Did you all think i was gonna give it to someone else hell no, she wins even after her death a legend a myth an icon

Now she is the winner of my heart but the winner of the season is
    -in she walks-

GYPSY(12)- You shook? I kinda am originally she was not part of my trinity of dev,taryn and grace but in she came stealing the show being the main star. miss grace oh she was replaced. When i think of this season i wish i would think of dev which i will but gypsy is gonna come up to, from being the star of everything in the RP to just giving stellar and original shoots that were new to the shoot scene of EWFA to having not only fierce looks but whimsical as well i just couldn't she won me over. She has some of the most brilliant shoots in the cycle namely art history, DEITIES, and video games but not only does she have stellar shoots she has the exact same consistency of karno of not having a single tragic shoot. her least stellar shoot is kabuki kinda meh tbh but not tragic or bad
    A villain winner for EWFA is what we need and deserve, destroy us

Shoots of the cycle:

Spoiler:  

The gospel has been spoken

#A WIN FOR FEMINISM # IS NOT FASHION ITS A STATEMENT

Achievements

This final shoot!
    I'm gonna have teh full version comment here but I shook when I read Aida's description I thought woah there's gonna be Hades!! Nah I was wrong.

Goddess & King & Queen

THE SHOOT

1. Karno
    Just so...GODly. Everything just works and he looks like he just won. It DOES look like the last shoot but it is what's given to him but WHO THE FUQ CARES. We love nude Karno and he turns it and burns it all the same every single fucking time anyway. The position of his everything (the limbs, the face, the hair) just all works altogether producing an iconic shot. It's so fucking angelic I just wanna ride with him.

2. Gypsy
    While this is powerful, I believe she could've outdone herself. I just couldn't feel the force and fire (even though there's a literal fire in her shot) in her. Her limbs are a little bit lazy in contrast to her burning face and chest. If she turned it out better, this could've been an instant destroyer of all Joaquin's iconique shots.

3. Taryn
    She tried it. And she did good with that upside down position although I wanted to see more. She portrayed it good, but not her best. She could do better than this. Her face though, priceless. #HighFashionFamine

4. Aida
    This is so Manon 2.0 = Pretty face, no effort. I know Aida for being hungry, and I can't see it here. I know hers is like death, but she could've portrayed it in another way. In a way that could've catapulted her to a higher spot. But she instead produced this photo. Which for her, is an underperformance. This is still beautiful, just not the best beside her ****ing hungry competitors.

PORT BATTLE

PIERRE ET GILLES with PAST PERFORMERS: Taryn> Karno> Gypsy> Aida
    ART HISTORY:
    Taryn= Karno> Aida> Gypsy
    PHILIP TREACY DELIVERY:
    Aida= Gypsy> Karno> Taryn
    KABUKI GHOST THEATRE:
    Aida> Gypsy> Taryn> Karno
    JAPANESE DEITIES:
    Karno> Taryn> Gypsy> Aida
    VIDEO GAME HEROES vs. VILLAINS:
    Karno> Gypsy> Aida> Taryn
    LEGACY:
    Karno> Taryn> Gypsy> Aida
    FOUR HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE:
    Karno> Gypsy> Taryn> Aida

Fourth Place

AIDA (23)
    Aida is beautiful and has given her best especially in the first 3/4 of the comp. But in the latest shoots, she's been underperforming which isn't the best time to do so. It killed the hype of her being a possible winner. I'm pretty sure if she's not in this place, she's at least two steps above and not more.

Third Place

GYPSY (19)
    Gypsy's so winning for some people. She shows that fire that no one else can. She even goes evil for it, which I don't hate at all. Her photos were beautiful and one (if I'm not wrong) even garnered an FCO. Although, for me, in shoots, someone has always bested her.

Runner-Up

TARYN (19)
    Taryn is such a QUEEEEEEEEEN. I love her as a person, if she was a person. But not only that is the reason I love her. She has had iconic run so far. She has the second best photo in EWFA's History. *cough*Pierre et Gilles*cough* And she has always performed like a queen. Her and Gypsy had the same score, but I believe, for Taryn having two FCOs, and having that second best photo, she deserves the higher spot but they can swap for sure especially that Gypsy has a large stan house. But no matter what, I know Taryn will leave a mark. Right now, she might not be the typical winner. But deep inside, I'm hoping so. She's who I've been betting since the start.

EWFA AllStar

KARNO (13)
    Why Karno?
    1. He's performed like a KING, more than Joaquin, I assure
    2. But he's been robbed of FCOs, unlike Joaq
    3. But even then, he's still such a charmer that can wink his way to the top
    4. And what do want more from a winner but be an original slayer that can stand next to Champagne and Shah
    5. And he's that person for both performance and personality
    6. He could be such a legendary winner for the reasons that he'll be the first Male All-Star
    7. Avenging the loss of the likes of Vinny, Leo, and Finlay
    8. And he will be a very good addition to the winners circle, bringing fire to it
    9. As a fucking horny asshole
    10. Who will influence the fucking pale personalities of his predecessors.

Shot(s) of the Cycle
    Taryn's Pierre et Gilles
    Karno's Japanese Deities
    Manon's Kabuki Ghost Theatre
    Karno's Art History
    Fox's Art History
    Karno's Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
    Last edited by skixoid; 07-20-2017 at 01:11 AM.

PIERRE ET GILLES with PAST PERFORMERS: Karno > Taryn > Gypsy > Aida
    ART HISTORY: Gypsy > Karno > Aida & Taryn
    PHILIP TREACY DELIVERY: Aida > Gypsy > Taryn > Karno
    KABUKI GHOST THEATRE: Gypsy > Aida > Taryn > Karno
    JAPANESE DEITIES: Karno > Aida > Gypsy > Taryn
    VIDEO GAME HEROES vs. VILLAINS: Taryn > Gypsy > Aida > Karno
    LEGACY: Taryn > Gypsy > Karno > Aida
    FOUR HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE: Gypsy > Aida > Karno > Taryn

Fourth Place: Karno - 18
    Third Place: Taryn - 18

Runner-Up: Aida 19
    EWFA All★Star: Gypsy 25 - Talented, Brilliant, Incredible, Amazing, Show-Stopping, Spectacular, Never the Same, Totally Unique, Completely not ever been done before,

Shot(s) of the Cycle: MY FAVORITE EWFA PHOTO. EVER

Bianca Roberson #SayHerName,
    Charleena Lyles #SayHerName,
    Deborah Danner #SayHerName,
    Chequita Adams #SayHerName
    #BLM

BBUS19 || ○ dominique ○ alex ○ josh ○ jessica
    BBUK18 ||hannah • deborah • chanelle • raph • isabelle • sue
    S35 || desi ♥ simone ♥ ali ♥ katrina ♥ devon

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast