Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: (#11 Posted) BGB's Elouai Portfolio Ranking

A rebel with a halo gui1004paulo's Avatar
    Lamia's portfolio is flawfree. Meisu really killed with her! It was just incredible, flawless, super strong, and etc, from begining to end. Even tho her MO was tragic, she still delivered super strong photos. What a queen~

Phatma's look is not my cup of tea, but just like Meisu with Lamia, Rashu killed with her! Flawless, strong, super amazing portfolio! She delivered week by week.
    Leila Goldkuhl for Dior S/S 18
    Prada gate no more
    *September 21st 2017*
    the day rtv will never forget.

Spoiler:  
    #12 Lemon
      Spoiler:  

Elouai's Next Top Model 15

Lemon has always been one of my favorite ENTM winners back in cycle 3, with a quirky look that really worked in her favor.
    Originally played by JustPlainEvil, Rashu edited her in the winner's cycle of ENTM, and did a perfect job doing so.
    Because her portfolio is huge, I will leave a couple of shots out that aren't particularly my favorites, or I just don't have a lot to say about.
    Shall we get started with the first shoot of the ~best~ cycle of ENTM?

All the winners had to pose with the Arch de Triumph, in Paris, and they had to do this on stilts.
    The shoot was obviously inspired by the stilts shoot of ANTM All Stars, and it translated to elouai perfectly.
    While this shot isn't one of my particular favorites of the week, I have to give it to Rashu for the perfect shading and pose.
    The proportions are so old school elouai, just like in cycle 3, but somehow still looks new and reformed because of this style of shading.
    I also like the crisp outlining of the dress on top, but I wish this was continued throughout the whole dress.
    The makeup also looks good as usual, and I like the weird hands here.
    Lemon got 7th call-out and moved on to the next week.

Which happened to be makeover week!
    Lemon was in desperate need of a makeover to make her stand out, and this tangerine hair certainly did!
    This was the best makeover this cycle by far, and I still remember it every time I think about ENTM.
    The shot is obviously great as well, the shading is so perfectly and realistically done and the face is quirky and beautiful.
    The hunch is great and it's hard to make that look good in pixels.

Now for the main photoshoot this week, the girls had to pose 6 feet under, in graves, wearing loud, couture designs.
    I love the artistic creativity the editors got in this shoot, and Rashu obviously took advantage of that and produced this gorgeous shot.
    This is one of my favorite shots of Lemon because of the intensity in her face, which she hasn't brought these past 2 shoots.
    I love that she's grabbing her heel for some reason, because it's such a simple pose, but I've never seen it done before.
    The styling is exactly what was asked for, and the colors compliment Lemon's eyes so much.
    And obviously, this is one of my favorite elouai hairs ever, there's so much detail put into it!
    The second call-out she got for this is obviously good, but I wouldn't've minded this being the FCO.

The following shot was one that isn't my favorite of Lemon's, which was the black swan vs. white swan shoot.
    While the white swan Lemon is obviously the most thought on one here, and the one that was put the most time in, I prefer the black swan part of this photo.
    There's just this intensity in the face there, and her interaction with the other Lemon is great.
    Now, I think that the pose is very stiff though, and that ruins the shot.
    The white Lemon isn't doing any better though, technically all the elements are there, but together it just doesn't look right for me.
    I just wanted to bring it up here because of the brief which was one of the biggest this cycle, and deserves praise anyhow.

However, the following shoot, Lemon completely redeemed herself with a sexy burlesque shot.
    Words can't express how much I love this shot, everything just works.
    She didn't go over the top with props like Aaliope and Naomi, and she didn't rely on other assets like Origami, but just on herself.
    That's what makes this shot so good for me, the simplicity!
    The face immediately draws me in and keeps me there, it's just so sexy!
    She really captured the vibe of burlesque the most out of all the girls.
    The body is just shaded to perfection as well and she really didn't need anything else, and for that, this is my FCO of this shoot.

The shoot in week 5 is very likely the most iconic shoot in elouai history, the theme is replicated often and I even made a cover with it.
    Every girl produced an amazing photo, and one even produced my favorite elouai shot of all time (she'll appear later, go guess)
    Lemon's is certainly up there though, I mean just look at the shading of her body.
    The Marie Antoinette vibe is captured here, and once gain she didn't need anything extravagant to make it work.
    The composition is right, the pose is AMAZING, the hair is right, the face is piercing, it just all works!
    Lemon got a very deserved third call-out and moved onto the next week.

Also an iconic shoot, in which the girls had to roller skate in front of the Eiffel Tower.
    In all honesty, I don't really like Lemon's shot that much this week, and if it wasn't for Charlie, I would've eliminated her based on this shot.
    The pose and styling is obviously great, and the roller blades in different colored wheels looks cute, but Lemon doesn't look good here.
    Her smile looks a little weird, and the eyes are a little deranged, but somehow it's quirky and it makes me smile.
    Also, I just noticed that one of her legs is considerably bigger than the other, which isn't a good thing.
    I do really love the hair though, and it looks great on her!
    The public did love this however, and Lemon received a third call-out!

Now in week 7, Lemon finally received her first FCO in a shoot in which they had to portray crazed cougars.
    I really love this shoot, and I think all of the girls did great!
    This is the first time that Lemon really edged things up in her shot, and it was a great move by Rashu.
    The arched eyebrows look evil and she looks filthy and rich, I love it!
    She really is in control of the male model, and she's in control of every single thing in this shot.
    Also, the styling is great and it's the only shot in black and white, which works here.
    While I think that Bridget and Naomi had better shots, I'm not complaining at this queen snatching the FCO.

Now, for the next shoot, the girls had to pose with Karl Lagerfield in front of the Louvre in France.
    Everyone really did great again, as it is the winners cycle after all, but Lemon's in particular has always stood out to me.
    She looks so chic and high fashion here, which I don't think she's managed to do yet.
    The interaction with Karl is also good, as he's not posing at all and she had to make it work, which she did with even turning her back to him.
    There was also a GIF aspect to this shoot, but I decided not to talk about that as only a couple of girls managed to really own that concept, and Lemon wasn't one of those girls, unfortunately.
    I wish there had been a little more shading in the hair though, as it kind of weakens the shot, but I still adore it!

The girls went overseas this week and they all received a second makeover!
    Lemon received a blunt bang, and the color wasn't changed, luckily.
    And how could I forget the fact that the girls had to pose in huge salads, just like in ANTM: All Stars.
    This challenge shoot wasn't particularly jaw dropping, but the girls still produced good results.
    Lemon's pose is really cute, but she's missing her nipples, and that somehow bothers me here and I don't know why exactly.
    Her face however looks great and I think the tomato and mozarella earrings are so cute!
    Bridget won the challenge however, but Lemon came in third.

The first official photoshoot in Greece was immediately an iconic one, and one that's still in the history books.
    The girls had to be fallen angels flying over the sea, and 2 in particular produced jaw dropping results.
    Lemon wasn't one of those two, but it's still a super amazing shot.
    I love the vertical pose, which no one else did, and the angle is great, however it doesn't go with the poses perse.
    The shading is great though and I love the old school proportions.
    Now I do have a problem with the hair, it looks ratty and messy, but that's okay because she still looks fierce, and received a fourth call-out!

Yes, I skipped the Greek goddess shoot because I hate that shot of Lemon, and she would've been eliminated had it not been for Zalika's quit.
    Now that we've got that out of the way, for the next shoot the girls had to model in the Death of Eurydice.
    I think Lemon really captured the fear and the tragedy of the story here, and for that reason this is my favorite shot of the week.
    The editing is just supbar, and it's probably Rashu's strongest shot to date juts based on technique.
    The interaction is just amazing, the expression is chilling, and the dress is just beautifully made ofcourse!
    I mean, obviously she received a FCO for this, and moved onto the top 3 of the most competitive game of all time.

We've reached the top 3 shoot of the cycle, which was the MAC cosmetics ad in Santorini (where I'm actually going this summer and this could even work as a tourist ad to be honest).
    This is one of the best shots at capturing Lemon's unique look, as her features really stand out even through the makeup.
    The pose is so edgy and different, while the other girls went for serenity, and see where that got them, in the bottom 2.
    The wig just looks great with the lashes, and all those angles work out great with the pose.
    The shading is obviously amazing, do I need to say more? Fan-Tas-Tic!
    Also, wasn't this the week were the 5 page drama about pastel colored wigs ocurred lmao..

This brings us to the last shoot of this cycle, and the shoot that determined the eventual winner.
    Both Bridget and Lemon did great, but Bridget is just unbeatable and her win was very deserved.
    This is not to say that Lemon's shot isn't amazing though, it's one of my favorites as well!
    The eyebrowless look is great on her, it should've been her makeover a long time ago to be honest.
    This just really works as a cover overall, the orange and navy blue together are bomb!
    Overall, Lemon became the runner-up of one of the tightest competitions ever, and she deserved it!
    Rashu, I bow down to you!

Hint for the next entry: The girl who produced my favorite shot of all time
    ​💛💚💙
    Vote
    for BrNTM here
    💛💚💙

A rebel with a halo gui1004paulo's Avatar
    Rashu did an amazing job with her. Love her portfolio!
    Leila Goldkuhl for Dior S/S 18
    Prada gate no more
    *September 21st 2017*
    the day rtv will never forget.

I loveeeeeeeed her portfolio since I saw it in Rashu's eLouai Gallery I think she's like the best poser I've seen in eLouai. There's just this certain strength and enough exaggeration in them I love and would like to achieve but fail miserably <3

EWFA X:
    *click here*
    THE VOYAGE: Ivory, Maslana, Winter
    HNTM: Senna, Sanne K., Ritse, Montell, Bonita
    UNTM: Samvel, Sergey, Elena, Katya
    AtNTM: Peter, Melissa, Christoph

;

BNTM | eLouai
    >>VOTE HERE.<<

Ugh the nostalgia hits me whenever I see any picture of ENTM 15, it was such a golden era. I was so lucky to be part of that game and never expected to last that long.
    Thank you so much for every word and compliment

Spoiler:  
    #11 Origami
      Spoiler:  

Elouai's Next Top Model 15

I'm going to say something very unpopular right now, but Turbulence is probably my, or one of my, favorite elouai editors of all time.
    The shading is always crisp, the proportions are always right, and the dolls always have an edgy but classic look.
    His doll Origami is a great example of all of those qualities.
    She originally won cycle 2 of ENTM, and later returned for the winner's cycle, much like Lemon above her.
    In this post I will only talk about her portfolio in cycle 15 though, and I could talk about it all day long.
    Shall we get started?

For the first shoot of the cycle, the girls had to pose in front of the Arch de Triumphe, and they had to do it on stilts.
    Whilst Origami's shot isn't one of my favorites of the week, it's still a cute shot and it showcases her appeal.
    She isn't doing too much to stand out though, and it's a little boring.
    The proportions are perfect as always though, and the shading is great!
    I do think the dress is really pretty though, the collar is just perfectly drawn.
    Origami's revamped look is great by the way, The lashes and brows are more exaggerated and I love that.
    She landed in the bottom 3 for this, but luckily moved on to makeover week.

During makeovers, Origami received long, dark blonde hair, and her eyebrows were lightened a little.
    I love how soft she looks in this shot, sure, it's not the best but it showcases her appeal.
    The body is shaded to perfection and I love the pose.
    She almost looks a little like Cara Delevingne!
    I don't have much else to say about this shot though, as it's a challenge shoot and not the main photoshoot this week.

And I'm actually not going to talk about the main photoshoot of week 2, and I'm skipping straight ahead to week 3.
    I just didn't really like that shot of Origami and I don't have much to say about it.
    For the ballet shoot however, I love this shot so much.
    Turbulence really took some risks this shoot and they all payed off;
    The black swan's eyes are completely black and it adds to the evil vibe she's supposed to give, and then the white swan has her eyes closed and is being lifted by the black swan, which is a concept no one else went for.
    The angle of the white swan is also one of my favorites of Origami, it's great!
    The poses are outlined so clean and crisp and it still looks realistic without shadows.
    Also, the composition of this shot is by far my favorite this week, and this is my second favorite photo overal.
    For some weird reason, Origami received a 7th call-out, and she's been criminally underrated all 3 weeks.

Luckily, she proved the public wrong and gave them this iconic shot.
    While it isn't my favorite of the week, she received a FCO and it was deserved anyways.
    She just looks so sexy here but it's not try-hard, it just comes natural to her.
    I love the angle here, which is a recurring thing in her shots for me, and I love how she's peeking over her shoulder.
    Her hair also looks great here and I love this particular style, did Turbulence draw it himself?
    Anyways, the shading is amazing and I love the spotlight on her, it really adds drama to it.
    How can anyone not love this shot, definitely one of my favorite elouai shots of the cycle even, but we still haven't gotten to what I believe to be the best shot ever.

Which is her shot in the Marie Antoinette week.
    This week a lot of amazing photos were produced, like Lemon's, Bridget's, Naomi's, Ophelia's, Charlie's, but one that always stuck in my mind was Origami's, because she didn't try too hard.
    This might be the simplest shot of the week, and that's why it works for me, it's just all her here.
    She has this bad-ass attitude in this shot, and I love the way she's just looking at the camera angrily.
    Also, the pose is really pin-up and cute, which totally contrasts her expression and that really works for me.
    It might not capture the spirit of Marie Antoinette the most, but it's a damn good shot based on attention to detail, shading, and the concept itself. The shading is so amazing actually, it almost looks like a candybar base, but the fact that it's drawn from scratch makes it even better.
    The public must've been out of their minds, because she received a 6th call-out this week, and that still baffles me to this day.

After the magic she created these last two weeks, she certainly raised the bar for herself.
    Luckily she kept this up and produced yet another amazing shot, this time having to pose in skates in front of the Eiffel Tower.
    She looks so cute in this shot, which isn't something I've seen her evoke before.
    I love the smirk, her eyes really evoke happiness and her brows are killing it as always.
    Also, her makeover looks so good here flowing in the wind and motion, as she's actually skating.
    The styling is just also very Parisian and cute anyways, so that's always a plus.
    The shading is exceptional as usual, but I wish the arms were a little longer, just because they look short here.
    She got a fourth call-out and lived to see another week.

Which is a week that I'm actually not going to talk about, as her Karl Lagerfield shot is one of my least favorites of the week, and I think only 2 contestants did good in the GIF shoot.
    That brings us to week 8, which had the girls pose as crazed cougars walking their boy toys.
    When I first saw this shot, I really didn't like it, but it's been growing on me a lot because I see a fashion aspect in it now.
    Her face looks envious almost, and that's a good look for this concept, and the makeup is GREAT!
    The styling is one of my favorites of the week too, but I have a problem with her proportions for some reason..
    The hips look a little wide for her shoulders, but that can be overlooked.
    Also, the male looks great here, and the pose is definitely a difficult one to draw, and Turbulence did it perfectly.

The girls flew to Greece as their international destination, and the competition got real there, with Lemon, Bridget, Zalika and Naomi all having done great thus far.
    You might ask why Origami is only #11 in my ranking if I've been raving about her shots thus far, but that's because of her downfall at this point, being outshone by the girls I mentioned above or being overshadowed by her new pink hair (which I LOVE actually).
    The first shoot in Greece was a challenge shoot, and the girls had to pose in salads.
    Origami's is actually one of my favorites, but that might be because of the composition and not her modelling.
    I love the symmetrical background and her styling, but she looks a little scared in this shot, which puts me off.
    The pose is however beautifully drawn as always.

The first official shoot in Greece, Origami produced probably my least favorite shot of hers, the fallen angel shot.
    She went a whole different route than all the other girls, and instead of a dramatic high fashion shot, she produced an almost kawaii like shot which isn't what was particularly asked for.
    I do however want to talk about it, as it's interesting and it keeps getting stuck in my mind.
    I love the face, the tears look so beautiful and the angle is great as always.
    However, the pose is shaded too dark for her skintone for some reason, and that puts me off.
    I also don't think the hands in the air is fashionable perse, and it's almost gimicky.
    I also hate the wings, they do fit with the shot but it's not what was asked for particularly.
    She was put in the bottom 2 this week, but was luckily (or sadly depending on who you like more) saved against Aaliope.

After being saved by the skin of her teeth last week, the girls had to portray Greek goddesses in the next shoot.
    This is one of my favorite shoots of the cycle, as everyone but Lemon (not to call her out) did amazing.
    Origami's is my third favorite after Bridget and Naomi, just because it's not fashionable, which is what I've been struggling with with her ever since the girls went overseas.
    It is however still a great shot, she had to be the goddess of Love and Beauty and she did that perfectly.
    She looks so sensual and ethereal here, and it looks like so much work was put into this.
    The hair is so good and the dress is just wonderfully drawn.
    The styling overal is just great and the pose is perfect, but once again it looks a little gimmicky, which I can take here.
    She landed in the bottom 2 by default because of the slaying of Bridget and Naomi, but both girls were saved because of Zalika's quit.

Now for Origami's last shoot, the girls had to model in this ancient Greek tale I explained in Lemon's write up.
    Origami in this shot did the best out of all the girls, but as a whole, this shot is the weakest, sadly.
    The male model really brings this down, the pose looks rushed and out of proportion, the clothing isn't even traced and he has no neck, oh, and did I mention that he's flying.
    It really doesn't portray the story, but Origami does look good here.
    I love this pose and hair so much it's unreal, and she finally looks fashionable again.
    I wish she had chosen an expression that portrays fear or sadness, instead of a blank face though.
    Sadly this shot placed her in the bottom 2 with Bridget, and you simply can't win against Bridget in the bottom 2, and resulted in her elimination.

Hint for the next entry: Gui is her biggest stan

​💛💚💙
    Vote
    for BrNTM here
    💛💚💙

Origami is my favorite ENTM15 girl <33

She produced some great photos!!

Top 10 is coming

EWFA X:
    *click here*
    THE VOYAGE: Ivory, Maslana, Winter
    HNTM: Senna, Sanne K., Ritse, Montell, Bonita