Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Thread: Earth, Water, Fire, and Air ✘ -- 2nd ELIMINATIONS + SHADOW TWIST [p.46]

Ivanka needs better sexy poses teach other than bending tbh

. X .
    .:: ELIMINATION 2 ::.

Koa: Aloha bruddahs! Welcome to ya seh-cund eliminayshun. Dis week ya ha’ ta remove
    ya clothes n tings n show us ya birf-deh suits. We was mostly proud the results bruddahs.

Leo: It really takes a lot of courage to really bear it all, so well done to all of you guys. Now unfortunately
    we have to make our third cut and go from 10 to 9 tonight. The best performing team will win this week as usual,
    the second best performing team will be safe. The remaining three teams will put someone up for elimination,
    where one of those three will go home.

Joaquin: Mi hijos: Eric, Ruggero y Wundy. You will all receive bonuses this week: +0.15 para Eric and +0.10
    para Wundy y Ruggero. We have assessed your shots. Delivered the tallies and we’ve made our decision…
    the best performing team this week was: ….

Joaquin: *sigh* ....

...Ayuda.

Spoiler:  

(Air para ti lenguas no españolas)

Laurentine:
    Cynddelw:
    Sol:
    YESS! YES YES. THATS MY BOYS.

---

Joaquin: (conf.) After sending home Toft last week, Sol made a threat that he was going to send
    my guy home no matter what if he won. Sols a string super alpha male, and so am I, so I think he is
    súper intimidado. I just really hope my boys’ bonuses can keep them safe bc Sol doesn’t
    make empty threats.

---

Sol: Boys, you killed it this week yet again. You’re both proving why you both came and slayed
    bootcamp. I couldn’t be more proud of both of you, crushing it again.

Laurentine

...today I looked at this shot… I was blown away. You were effortlessly strong, stoic, powerful.
    You took a crossbow, put all your body weight on the tip while pulling the bow apart and looked effortless…
    this is what a diamond crowned King looks like, and I’m proud to say that you were the Best
    Performing model on the Winning Team this week.

Laurentine: *holding back tears*

Sol: Now Cantaloupe....

...at one point you had a perfect 10 in the first half of the votes. You
    dropped a bit sadly after you got a 7 but I gotta give you so much credit. You took my advice last
    week, you rose to the challenge and used your pole dancing skills to its best ability.
    That shot is scary idk how that pose is humanly possible. That is what I want each week.

You both are the reasons why I signed up to be a coach. Couldn’t be prouder, congratulations boys.

LAURENTINE
    9.65 (2nd)
    BEST PHOTO on the WINNING TEAM

CYNDDELW
    9.60 (3rd)
    MEMBER of the WINNING TEAM

Sol: *@joaq*

Joaquin: So… uh. Felicitaciones, Team Ayuda. Uh…
    *starts sweating*
    the second safe team this week and last team immune from elimination is…

Spoiler:  

Joaquin:
    AY DIOS MIOS. SANTA MARIA, MADRE DE DIOS.
    RUEGA POR NOSOTROS PECADORES AHORA Y EN LA
    HORA DE NUESTRA MUERTE. MI HIJOS
    YOU ARE SAFE.

Sol:

Wundy:

ERIC
    9.08 (+0.15 bonus) = 9.23 (5th)

Joaquin: Eric, you had a few criticisms for maybe not pushing more but the shot alone is still
    stellar. You are holding a good stronghold on the top half. Well done yet again, abuelo.

WUNDY
    9.17 (+0.10 bonus) = 9.27 (4th)

Joaquin: Mbwundisa, let me say this in a way… you might understand? Ahem…

slay puta yass HUNTY THATPART s
    is
    whew gaga your body was sickening your pose
    legendary you killedt it mawma continue to slay you
    were tooching that ass for the gods yes whew slay

Wundy:

RUGGERO
    7.63 (+0.10 bonus) = 7.73 (9th)

Joaquin: Gero, mi flaco hijo, you did not give us the contortion we hoped for your body. I know you
    have so much in you, and I believe you have it in you. You must bring it out. Promise you will.

Ruggero: I-a promise-a. I-a will-a try-a nott-a to disappoint you-a. I will-a try-a hard-a like-a big-a spicy meatball-a.

Joaquin: I believe you. You are safe. That means Koa, Kurshid, Leo. You all must now nominate one model
    each for Sol’s elimination. Leo, I’m gonna leave it to you now.

Leo: Inder, buddy step forward.

INDER
    8.43 (7th)
    UP FOR ELIMINATION

Some of the public didn’t like your shot but I loved the stoic nature and the subtelty you gave us.
    It was brilliant to me but sadly it wasn’t enough. But as an Indian myself I believe you represented
    our country gorgeously. You’re automatically up for elimination. You were at once holding the third best
    COA, but now you’ve dropped. I really don’t want my time to be up as a coach. So I really
    hope if you make it this week, we see more of the Inder from Bootcamp. Please wait outside.

Inder:

Koa: Step down, bruddahs. Dakoota, bruddah ya got a lotta guds and
    ya proofen em but ya gutta bring it hardah. Ya safe.

DAKOTA
    8.48 (6th)

Koa: Gayboo, bruddah, dis ain’t ya time. I kno ya kno all deh right tings ta say.
    Time fa ya ta go ta da back bruddah. See ya on da oder side.

GABO
    7.87 (8th)
    UP FOR ELIMINATION

Kurshid: Um… well salutations, sons of Kurshid. Please approach me. Fellow ancestrally Indian
    continent sharing son, you have much potential. It is clear in my eyeballs that I use as we speak. But it is
    not being out to my eyeballs now and I must see more goodness from that. I believe in you, red Sierra dirt
    skinned son, but you are a potential eliminee of the elimination decision of the Nubian
    skinned genitally blessed judge with the superiority complex. Many luck to you.

BAGHEERA
    7.35 (10th/last)
    UP FOR ELIMINATION

Kurshid: Hello, deer faced long jaw Afro son of Kurshids. I am so proud, you are so ready to step onto
    the plate of legacy and deliver good talent. You asked Kurshid if it was ok to let go this week, and I said …
    “Affirmative”, and you did it. I was most good joy in my heart. It is my duty to inform you that you had the
    hugest score of the week and are First Call Ou-

BB:
    Joaquin:
    Inder:
    Sol:

Kurshid:
    Oh my apologies, I must have the wrong envelope. Please excuse me-

Sol: No no no no, Kurshid that’s right… BB… you won FCO.

B.B.
    9.74 (1st)
    FIRST CALL-
    OUT

BB: WHAT THE F*CK OH MY GOD AFTER THAT INSANE
    ALIEN FREAKS BEEN CHASING ME WITH HER COW
    TONGUE ALL WEEK THIS IS THE BEST WEEK EVER

Kurshid: You have gone from last place in Bootcamp, to First Call Out. Bottom to Top. I must now officially change
    your name from Bobby Blue, to Bigg Boss. Congratulations my son.

*everyone applauding*
    BIGG BOSS. BIGG BOSS. BIGG BOSS.

BB: Omg thank you so much. Joaquin watch out MF IM coming for your SEAT-

Joaquin: *fake; gritting his teeth; under his breath*

Alright so! Sol, you now have a big decision to make: Gabo, Bagheera or Inder. Who will get a one way ticket back home….

*Bagheera, Gabo & Inder enter the elimination room with Sol*

Sol: Hello, boys. Welcome to the third elimination interrogation. As much as I really wanted to exact my
    revenge on Joakweens boys but that’ll have to wait until next week. Right now I have a serious decision to make between
    you three and my minds pretty neutral.

So I’ll start with you Inder. You’ve been criticized for having no personality and being complete background noise when you
    know damn well you need at lest a shred of personality in order to win EWFA. Divine got lucky that the producers allowed
    her to have a cat that had 10x the personality she did since she was drier than sandpaper.
    Do you think you showed that yet, Indian Patricio?

Inder: I think I tried to give a lot of myself but in the shoot but I guess I wasn’t crafty
    enough to do a physically impossible handstand while wearing a goat skull.

Sol: OOOH! She’s BITTER. 10 points to you India!

Now, Bagheera, clearly your parents were high reading the Jungle Book when they gave you such
    an unfortunate name and clearly that’s the only interesting thing about you since your
    performance up to this point has been garbage, why should I keep you?

Bagheera: I think I have a lot to offer and even if my shot this week wasn’t the best.
    I’ll at least be an interesting addition to the Winner’s Circle, and I honestly think
    I’m more memorable than both these guys.

Sol:
    You’re talking a big game, so I’m gonna want big answers.
    Who should go home, Bagheera?

Bagheera: I personally think Gabo. I just feel like he doesn’t offer as much as
    everyone else and I don’t think he’s very interesting.

Sol: Inder?

Inder: I gotta be honest I think they’re both the weakest links in this cast but I really gotta go with Gabo.
    Bagheera can at least rely on the fact that he has a great look. Imho, Gabo’s week in look and performance.

Sol: Gaybo, your response?

Gabo:

Sol:
    how dreadfully disappointing yet painfully expected. you haven’t wowed me yet, you
    didn’t wow me tonight, I’ve made my decision. are you all ready

Inder: Yes
    Bagheera: Yes
    Gabo: ...
    Sol: ???
    Gabo:
    Before you make your choice let me say this. I know that you probably think I’m the worst of these three.
    My past performance song change that. But what I can ask you is to be assured that if I’m really such a
    boring basic choice… that’s all the more reason to stay in the competition to make sure Cynddelw and
    Laurentine survive. Keep the weak guy in, they’ll always look better in comparison.

Sol:
    You make a great point, Gayboy.

Spoiler:  

Bagheera, go home.

Gabo:
    Bagheera:
    Inder:

BAGHEERA MORAN
    10th Place

Bagheera: I really gotta give it to Gabo, he hasn’t really done anything really impactful yet so
    I’m glad he weaseled his way out of this one. I’m actually rooting for him and Inder to start killing it.
    I’m always team Underdog. Not sure what the future holds but… I’m proud of what I gave here.

WHY DID SOL CHOOSE TO ELIMINATE BAGHEERA
    ♦ ♢ ♦

So based on a past performance standpoint it’s very obvious that Inder doesn’t go home
    so that leaves it up to Gabo & Bagheera.

In terms of the RP since I wanted to give Gabo some RP, Sol originally wanted to eliminate Gabo because he’s
    not a fan of his look. But since he’d rather keep a weak link than keep a threat to his boys,
    he sent home the better of the two looks (in his opinion) Bagheera.

RP aside, this was a definite Bagheera elimination, no question. Bagheera’s highest placement in
    any round of the competition up to this point has been 10th, so it’s pretty obvious he goes home over
    Gabo who’s had higher highs. Not to mention, Bagheera was dead last in this weeks shoot, including Shadow boys.

Speaking of Shadow boys...

SHADOW TWIST::

*Toft & Wesley enter a room with Fox*

Fox: Nice to see you again boys. I’m so proud to have coached both of you guys in the shoot
    and I’m super impressed with the results. I really really wished you both delivered these great results last
    week so you could both still be there. I hate that only one of you can continue in the Shadows.

Here’s how I’ve made my decision. There are four categories:

1. Better Shot This Week
    2. Public Vote to Continue
    3. Better Past Peformance
    4. My Choice to Continue (TMU’s Choice)

If there is a tie, then my Choice to continue will be the tiebreaker. Let’s start with the hardest
    decision which my personal choice to continue. I think you both represented your cultures super well this
    week and improved so much from tying as dead last in Week 1. You both did better than 5 of the guys left.
    Super job. For that, you’re both tied in my vote.

Toft 0.5/Wesley 0.5

In terms of past performance in shoots, Toft you performed better overall.

Toft 1.5/Wesley 0.5

This week you both killed it for me, but in the eyes of the public…

Spoiler:  

Toft you were just a bit better.

TOFT

Insane improvement from you. You gave us a stoic, impactful shot. You look almost 7 feet tall.
    If you were still in the competition, you would’ve been 6th this week and you would’ve been
    beaten Eric without his bonus, pushing you to 5th without bonuses. Super job. That
    gives you the better shot this week which means that is enough...

Toft 2.5/ Wesley 0.5

You’ve passed the majority 2.0/4 threshold.
    Toft, you’re still in the running to continue in the Shadow Twist.
    Well done. I have to also say that you won the Public Vote as well. It’s official. Congratulations.

.TOFT..........................WESLEY

Toft 3.5 / Wesley 0.5

Toft: Wait…

omg I can’t believe this thank you so much. I’m gonna miss you, buddy.

Wesley: Aww, c'mere. You’re gonna kill this, I know you will. Go all the way.

WESLEY
    OFFICIALLY ELIMINATED

Fox: I have to say, Wesley as someone who came in so unsure. I think you developed some
    understanding of who you are. Just a bit too late. But I think you have a lot more to give the world someday
    and I hope we see it. Every patch of brown and white you’ll offer us. Until then I have to make it official that
    you are not the male winner of Earth Water Fire & Air 10. It’s time for you to go.

Toft: SEE YOU AROUND FRIEND

WESLEY NNAMANI
    Finished in 12th Place

Wesley: (conf.) I have so much faith in Toft. We talked behind the scenes this week and got
    we got over what happened last week. He’s has so much fire for this and I know he can kick every
    butt to get back in. I’m also rooting for my good friend, Laurentine. He’s extremely talented.
    Idk what the future has but I’m proud that I was able to show the world what I was made of.

Toft: Thank you for believing in me. I promise I won’t let you down, Fox. I’m coming full throttle.

Fox: I hope you will… because you’ve got some company…

*Bagheera walks in and sees Toft & Fox*
    Bagheera:

Fox: Grocery Bagheer! So nice of you to join us….

. X .
    .:: ELIMINATION 2 ::.

Shah: Hello, ladies. Welcome to your second elimination where we’ll make our third cut closer to
    finding our next diamond crowned queen.

Cinta: this week you gross broads had to show your disgusting b****s and I’m not amused I’m
    actually pretty extremely grossed out ngl

Airuska: it’s just hard for her to see a youthful figure now that everything’s starting to sag on her

Cinta:

Monica: we are muy muy proud of you caliente beauties for showing your cucas so freely!
    BUT, we have to send uno of yous back home rip!!!!

Shah: We’re gonna be sending three of you to elimination. One girl will have to go home, girls.
    We have added the averages and we have the results. The winning team this week is…

Shah: oh god f*ck me in the a**…

Spoiler:  

it’s f*cking Water again.

Cong Mae:
    Amira:
    Hennessey: KORSHED KORSHED!!!!!
    *runs out of the room to go find Kurshid*
    we FOOKIN DID IT AGEN CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?!?!(!?!?!!‘b

Shah: *sigh*
    it’s clear that whatever the hell hennesseys been smoking I need a puff bc you two are snatching
    wins left and right . Amira, you were reaching, serving us body, giving us length and it was beautiful.
    A bonus really that wasn’t necessary.

AMIRA
    9.12 (+0.15 bonus) = 9.27 (3rd)
    MEMBER of the WINNING TEAM

Gong Mizzle, you have had pretty great run atm. You are serving us moodiness, emotion, all that.
    You’ve been showing us strength… and your cooch. Congratulations, you were the
    Best Performer on the Winning Team and you had the FCO. Keep it up, mouth breather.

CONG MAE
    9.61 (+0.10 bonus) = 9.71 (1st)
    BEST PHOTO on the WINNING TEAM
    FIRST CALL OUT

Cong Mae:
    *the splatter = the other girls bc cong is slaying*

Shah: Now there is only one team left that is safe, and will avoid the potential of elimination.

That team is…

Shah: … Team….

… Air?

Spoiler:  

Airuska: YAAAAAAAAASSSSS

Estelle:
    Perchuhi:
    Cinta:

Shah: Ivanka, please step forwa-

Cinta: WAIT Wait WAIT. Hold the F*CK up.
    I demand a recount there is NO WAY that she beat all three of my girls this week.

Shah: Sorry Cinta this was a polarizing week and it was just by the skin of her teeth. Even
    though Ivanka’s shot was lower in the call out, one member of Earth drug the team way down.
    This is the interesting thing about the team format of EWFA, sometimes the risk of being on a
    loner team pays off, rather than on a team of three.

Airuska: I was really hoping that you of all people would be happy for talent pushing thru,
    Cinta!? Don’t you like when women succeed?

Cinta:

Monica:

Shah:
    Cinta, face the facts. You team just want cohesive enough to warrant them safety. You, Monica & …
    *sigh* me… again… are gonna have to nominate someone for elimination.

Now Ivanka, you managed to luck into the fact that there is some serious conflamma going on with
    these team averages but baby you better serve up some variety in these poses because these bent over
    poses are tired and through. Change it up or go home. You’re safe…. FOR NOW.

IVANKA

8.74 (7th)

Airuska:
    Cinta:

Shah: Cinta, it’s your turn to v-

Cinta: Val you’re going up. I’m mad, so i ain’t talking.

Shah: … alright… Val, you were beautiful but you didn’t deliver the same amount of strength and
    power of your competitors in comparison. You’re up for elimination, please wait outside.

VALENTÉANA
    7.84 (10th/last)
    UP FOR ELIMINATION

Val:

Shah: Estelle, you were extremely over the top in what you did, and you turned up a few eyebrows
    who weren’t feeling what you served. But you also managed to wow the other half, delivering a powerful and
    memorable shot. I definitely sided with the latter half. It was divine, and you are building yourself up to icon status.

Perchuhi, you were a little stiff perhaps to some, but the angular shape you gave, the perspective of the shot,
    and your overall take on your culture was impactful. Now your money is really on that
    hideous face but you proved that your body is SNATCHED.

ESTELLE
    9.30 (2nd)

PERCHUHI
    9.00 (tied 5th)

You’re both safe.
    Monica, please deliver your verdict.

Monica: Ay ay AY is so muy hardo yet again !
    But I must give muy happiness and Amores to mi fatass Osanna !
    You were beautiful showing off your curves y swerves. U are soy stunning!

Osanna: *behind Hadley; hungry to collect her photo*

OSANNA
    9.08 (4th)

Monica: it gives me muy muy lots of la diarrhea to put you up mi daughter.
    You remind me so much of … *tears up*

Shah:

Monica:*crying* you was mas Bonita in el photo this week and it remind me of mi whenever
    I would be in front of the mirror and dream I was Bonita actress on the side of the mountain
    showing off my culo to el océan-

Airuska: girl what the f**k

Monica: I love you muy much and I beseech hennersey to give you another chance. You improved
    soy much and you were soy beautiful. I see soy much in you it is not your time Bebe…
    But it is time for you to go wait outside bc you are up por el eliminacion

HADLEY
    8.30 (8th)
    UP FOR ELIMINATION

Hadley:

Shah: how sad… Light ladies come down. This is unfortunate for me to have to lose again. Both of you
    are some of the most unique additions we have this cycle and yet I wasn’t wowed yet…

Until I saw Idinas shot this week.

IDINA
    9.00 (tied 5th)

You tried something very very risky. You asked me if you could go all out and do the most. I told
    you to do it because you haven’t impacted me yet. I haven’t seen the Idina that won Bootcamp. Today,
    you proved that going over the top and really going for it may gain you some dissenters… But it can
    win you fans. That’s how I won All Stars 2 and that’s what being a diamond crowned queen requires.

Airuska:
    this is tea.

Shah: I’m proud to have you as my Light daughter. You’re safe.

Idina: thank you so much. *to Merle* good luck~

Merle:

Shah: Merle, girl. I’ll get emotional if I have to talk. Just serve it up to Hennessey. She senses fake
    and as extremely unbelievable as this sounds considering how cracked she is, she’ll know your heart.

MERLE
    8.15 (9th)
    UP FOR ELIMINATION

Cinta: HENNESSEY
    of all people is destroying us as coaches. I’m not saying that team is
    dangerous but all I’m saying is, that Amina and King Kong are a threat to that crown. There’s a reason
    why so many EWFA winners win with no bottoms (besides Clair the King Bottom). And the ones the
    front runners that ARE vulnerable and fall into the bottom? You’d be an idiot not to take that shot.
    You girls do with that what you will.

Airuska:

Shah & Monica:

*Hadley, Merle & Valenteana enter the elimination room*

Hennessey: HAI HENNS!!!
    So idk how oye did et but I FOOKIN won wit mE lasses again
    oonbelievably. Es thet toime fa meh to send woon of you ladies home n I’m pretty bummed bout it. :/

Merlissa, hai henn!

Merle: sup, mamí.

Hennessey: now I know shahrzad dee is pretty disapoonted ta see ya here. She really loves ya and is rooten foor ya!

Merle: I know she gotta mad attachment to me. She sees a lot in me and I got much love for that.

Hennessey: ya seem chipper babe ya not really in low spirits

Merle: I’m tripping a little bit. I know I could’ve laid across the rock or turned upside down or kicked
    myself backwards and do the same coño out horizontal pose for the fifth time
    but I just wasn’t all the way there this week, you know?

Hennessey:
    WOW
    I think ivenka smelt that hot English tea ya just spilt! Heedleh, this is the second toime
    ya been in the bottom, third time if we count ya shet performance as the worst of bootcamp.
    why should I give ya eny of my sympathy and keep ya in the coompatishun!???

Hadley: I feel like I still have the ability to keep growing. I might’ve been last in bootcamp, I can’t change that.
    But you know my shots are getting better and better each week. I think we all feel like
    I wasn’t bad enough to be here on my own, my shot was a bad shot.

Hennessey: I agre henn but ya shot was low enuf to make you in the bottom. There’s
    only ten o ya gals. All of ya shots are gna be good. Someone just has to be the bottom of the barrell.

Hadley: I know.

Hennessey: but trus me headleh I see your passion. I just have to pick from a
    strong crop… Headleh who should go home tonight?

Hadley: I see her growth but I had to pick I’d pick Merle.

Merle: hmm … why is that?

Hadley: honestly because you’re more competition for me.

Merle: ok… well I’ll say Hadley because her ability to survive eliminations is
    magical and I need some of that brujeria in my life.

Hadley:

Hennessey: Velenteawnah I’m gonna need sum tiebreaker tea. Who do you
    think is weaker… Headleh or Merlissa?

Valenteana: ahuhuhoo I am so glad you asked me this question!

Spoiler:  

... I nominate myself for elimination.

Hadley:
    Merle:
    Hennessey: woah what the fook I didn’t see that coming that was frank

Valenteana:

Hennessey: well ya acrually pretty ugly, love but the
    rest is true you is a good competitor.

Valenteana:
    in answer to your question send my ass home ahuhoo

Hennessey: is this the real T Valenciaga?

Val:

Hennessey: well alright…

valentiana…

Valenteana:

Hadley:
    Merle:

Hennessey: idk what the fook just happened I…

VALENTEANA AMELIA GILLIAN ISABELLE NATALIE ADDISON-STEPHENS
    10th Place
    Troll-iminated herself (?)

Val: ahuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhoo

WHY HENNY CHOSE TO ELIMINATE VALENTEANA:
    ♦ ♢ ♦

Well this was a pretty tough call honestly my hands were tied.

Spoiler alert~
    but due to the Shadow Twist I plan on having only single eliminations
    each week from now until the final 3.

Merle for me was safe, due to the fact that Hadley's performance in the past and Val’s performance this week were
    both more viable elimination reasons, than Merle being in the middle of both. Merle definitely still needs to step her ***** up.

So that leaves Hadley vs. Val.

In a normal season like EWFA7 for instance, I probably would’ve cut both and had a double.
    But since I wanted a single I had to debate with myself on who I felt deserved the right to stay. Val started
    off strong in bootcamp but has free fallen in the call out, has become much more polarizing and had the worst
    shot this week. Hadley is improving, albeit much slower than she needs too and I personally preferred her shot
    this week. I really focused on the comments this week and it seems like Hadley has been vocally more supported
    both this week and last week, and that was my tiebreaker. Public support of Hadley saved her this week.

If she wouldn't have beaten Val by more than half a point AND been two models above her,
    Hadley would’ve gone home this week.

SHADOW TWIST::

Suzanna: Welcome ladies. I’ve reviewed your photos and you both performed well. But I have to make a super
    tough decision of who I feel has the stuff to power through to next round.

Now I have to be real Mia your past performance was trash and you should be ashamed
    of the complete drop you had. Past Performance goes to Sin Ding.

Mia 0.0 / Sin Ding 1.0

Mia:
    Sin Ding:

Suzanna: Performance this week was a bit polarizing but we ended up with a winner....

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  
    in the form of Mia.

Mia 1.0 / Sin Ding 1.0

MIA
    (7th if still in the competition)

SIN DING7.85
    (11th if still in the competition)

Mia:

Suzanna: The public vote really had me by the throat I couldn’t believe what I was looking at.
    But they clearly made their decision and the public’s consensus …

Spoiler:  

…lies with Mia… by a landslide.

...MIA..........................SIN DING

Mia:

Suzanna: So that’s 2-1 in favor of Mia. It really comes down to my vote. If it’s a vote for Mia, then Mia you are
    still in the running 3-1
    . Sin Ding, if you have my vote we have a 2-2 tie, my vote breaks the tie and that means you
    stay
    … I thought really long and hard about this and I had to look at who do I really feel has the drive and
    passion to continue on this journey… and that girl is…

Spoiler:  

Suzanna: Mia.

Mia 3.0 / Sin Ding 1.0
    Mia:
    OH MY GOD, OH my god
    thank you SO MUCH SUZANNA YOU WONT REGRET THIS WHEW

Suzanna: Sin Ding, I’m sin ding you back to Korea, first class. You are not the female winner
    of Earth Water Fire & Air 10.
    Good luck.

Sin Ding:

SIN DING
    Finished in 12th Place

Sin Ding:

Suzanna: Well done, Mia, I hope to see the same drive, passion and heart in your next shoot. That pose was
    like a cheetah. Risky, but impactful, well done. Now get ready because you’re about to go
    through the hardest experience of your young life.

Mia: more painful than childbirth?

Suzanna: like giving birth to octuplets with no epidural…

Mia:

*Valenteana’s laugh echoes the hall*

AHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHOOOO...

----

Who knows what twists and teas will lurk in the shadows
    when
    EWFAX
    returns…

♦ ♢ ♦

Last edited by topmodeluniverse1; 01-11-2018 at 04:17 AM.

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Agreed.

French kitten was so underrated though!!!

Deserved elimination on the boys’ side, and I’m super happy with the comeback! He has one of my favorite looks and his photo this week was stellar! On the girls’ side though, it’s much more surprising. Although I’m happy the fire girl got to stay. And I do feel like the other girl can be the « strong » comeback of the season.

People still aren't ready

Agreed with best performance and deserved eliminations. </3

Achievements

Glad with all decisons in this week elimination.

Spoiler:  

Honestly I'm not happy with these cuts...
    I mean I respect all you guys' opinions but personally I would've liked to see Estelle get the FCO for the girls, but I'm happy with the guys' FCO!
    As for the cuts, I love his look and past performance SO MUCH but Gabo should've gone over Bagheera, even though I believe someone else should've been eliminated...
    Hadley should've definitely gone for the girls too, I was honestly kind certain she was going to get cut when I scrolled down. Valenteana in team shadow kind of ruins the suspense because unless Idina/Cong Mae get cut, she's obviously going to come back.
    But out of all the cuts, I'm most sad about Wesley. He was my absolute winner from day one and I never saw this coming tbh
    ---
    But anyways the shots were SO good the cuts were going to be hard either way
    ​💛💚💙
    Vote
    for BrNTM here
    💛💚💙

........................................bb won fco?

YASSSSS!! WE LOVE A WINNER.

I can't actually fathom this rn, I FINALLY have a fco under my belt for my EWFA résumé!!

Cheers to the many more that's to come!

bagheera....my dad
    wesley.......my unique king

praying for bagheera to stay! sorry toft.

CONG SLAE is slaying like it's a day job! Well deserved fco imo

VALENTÉANA trolliminating herself and ruining her showmance with BB has left an empty hole inside me that needs to be filled........i pray she can return and settle her unfinished businesss

MIA STAYING........................................... .

ngl, i was actually scared for her even though i believed her pic won by a landslide.

I AM PARCHING FOR MORE!

Might be a tad hiatus because im back in school tryna work but until then,
    here are the current call out charts for both halves of the cycle until it resumes

with Week 3.

see yall then!
    --tmu

effortlessness was overlooked and try hardness was overpraised but overall im slayed at gong getting her well deserved fco

ivanka needs to step her game up and so does laurentine in my eyes. The girl that was sent to shadow not shocking and the guy shocking cause i liked the pic but then not

Looking forward to whats to come

#AN ENCOUNTER LIKE NO OTHER #THE DIVINE 2

So wait...what the fvck? Agree with the eliminations so far, except for the boy's shadow twist. Valenteana though. HUN-nee, well atleast Miss French princess stayed.

Fat, Fem(ish) & Caucasian Daniota's Avatar
    I have the distinct feeling that this is all part of Val's plans. She was much too happy to have successfully convinced Suzanna to eliminate her.

[A TDI-style collaboration between Daniota and skixoid]

Agreed with the shadow twist.
    EWFA X: *click here*
    ANTM: Coura, Kyla

BNTM | eLouai
    >>VOTE HERE.<<

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546