Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast

Thread: (tea spilled) Earth, Water, Fire, and Air ✘ -- BIG CAST REVEAL [p.33]

COME. ON. BITCH

THIS was EVERYTHING. dot com dot org dot co.uk

First and foremost, that low-key shade to Valenteana from Laurentine and Wesley in this house we stan and are ready for #Lauresley to flourish and blossom into a beautiful relationship

and OH HONEY, how about that herstory lesson honey.

Spoiler:  
    - Queen Fiyon twerking it all out, yeessss
    - DaugWHOty quitting, always and forever iconic. Paved the way for the eternal goddess Railegendary and I'll always stan him for that
      Spoiler:  

- Aspen: *at Leotie’s shot with Vinah* that’s a man in a wig.” Manila, Willam, and Maury are shook

- Rainney before Rainney was born
    - one question though.....as far as season 3 iconic moments: where is Jamila dragging Cameron at the reunion?
    - Cinta sitting like a queen on those burning peasant clothes, forever iconic

- Divine & Miss Bitch: *cackling*”literally me in life @ everything and everyone
    - Yoko miss 'hey Tony'
    - Vodka: *punches Zeus in the face for Hades*

- Drakko paving the way for Joaquin
    - "Pauline: I'm so over this competition." also me in life

- *Slayline's Army fails to prevent her elimination* okay wow I feel attacked but at the same time I can't help it when stanning true talent
    - Lee: We’re the Divine two!”
    Railynn: Duh, we’re legendary”

nothing but respect for MY presidents. #RaisedRight

- Rainney: what’s your favorite food?”
    Grace: …..trout. *Alek & Grace giggle*

- Taryn: Kat told me to stay in the bushes that’s what I’ll do."
    - “*3 pages worth of extremely over the top Devorah, Taryn
    & #Josefinale stanning*”
    in this house we stan Bad Chica Dev, secretary and successor to the Divine 2
    - Jonesy completely making history and putting her and Tuvi in the finale, I forever stan

- Sirius: I GOT THAT DOUBLE XL COW CAKE

*random Southern gibberish*” yes
    - Clair: *crying* I can’t do a nude shoot I can’t.”
    - “Amos: so you’ve got big thighs, puffy nipples who cares.
    Put it on display…
    the world will love you.” (amos was completely right cause Clair.....#HeCanGetIt )
    - “Karno: WHOOOOOOOO’s ready to get their hole filled!?!?” ok but me always lmao

so many iconic moments and it was so awesome reliving them

now, lets talk about the cast reveal, honey!!
      Spoiler:  
    first, just to keep it separate from the actual cast.....THESE ****ING COACHES
    - Shah!!! Giving me that bald Amber Rose fantasy I live for
    - LEO???!!!!!! #HowBoutThatGlowUp he looks so....

- Cinta "barely runner up" I'm ****ing rolling
    - Hi Koa, looking like a wide eyed snack

- THE FINALLY LONG-AWAITED RETURN OF #Solruska

- Joaking and Monica

- HHHEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

- Hi Kurshid
    - Sol dragging Cinta and Shah

and NOW to officially talk about these models!!
      Spoiler:  
    I'm really glad that the twist came in to bring the models up to 24 for the cast, cause if those last 4 didn't make it in the cast would have still been completely slayful, just not as much without those four.

EARTH......
    - Perhoochie: yeessss I stan its going to be interesting and hilarious to see how she does performing as well as the rp dynamic between her and Cinta
    - Estelle: I mean, again as of right now she's my prediction for winner or at least someone I see for sure making top 3
    - Valenteana: Shes a BEAUTIFUL model but I think taking the blonde away would elevate her SO MUCH as a model
    - Gabo: the boy who cried "never seen EWFA" but can model like no other. In my top 5 guys rn that I stan
    - Dakota: such a haunting and intriguing look and with the proper makeover he can turn the competition on its head and skyrocket

WATER......
    - BB: underrated chocolate king, I stan.
    - Bagheera: gives me middle of the pack teas. I would like to see him get a change that's a bit more drastic just to see how he could work it.
    - Cong Mae, Henny: freckled southern queen that I stan. in my top 5 girls that I stan. Henny.
    - Amira: You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Leila Goldkuhl, you're a model.

FIRE......
    - Eric: So so so so SO freaking glad my silver fox daddy made it in the competition. whoever made him, thank you for blessing me. I whole-heartedly stan
    - Ruggero: You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Leila Goldkuhl, you're a model.
    - Osanna: Tuvi look-alike on team Fire just like Tuvi. CHANGE HER COMPLETELY IN HER HAIR SO SHE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE TUVI.
    - Hadley: rat faced queen who I'm slowly beginning to stan.
    - Wundy: in my top 5 guys that I stan rn. Another dark skinned king

AIR......
    - Ivanka: Russian whore goddess. I stan, even though she supports trump. she needs to be made into an ice princess.
    - Sin Ding/GGLoki: Forever stan. one of my top 5 gals. mute successor to the Divine 2. Queen.
    - Laurentine: Dark skinned king with cold eyes
    - Toft: underrated twink king who I originally didn't see much in but I now stan.
    - Cyn: Giant freckled shy wiccan daddy. That's all.

LIGHT......
    - Inder: Like Toft, someone I didn't see much in originally but I now low key stan.
    - Merle: GODDESS. Androgynous bald goddess. one of my top 5 girls I stan.
    - Idina: shes cute and I still like her, but she's been dropping a bit for me since the first time I saw her, so maybe its time for a drastic change so I can stan again?
    - MIA: HIGHLY underrated queen. Completely love her to bits. One of my top 5 gals FOR SURE
    - Wesley: unique and I think somewhat underrated king also. in my top 5 guys.

CURRENTLY ROOTING AND COMPLETELY STANNING FOR: Cong Mae, Cynddelw, Eric, Estelle, Gabo, Laurentine, Merle, Mia, Sin Ding, Wesley, and Wundy

You have definitely outdone yourself with this cast TMU and I am ****ing ready for the bloodbath this season is going to be.

Gonna post my makeovers separately later today

Full current & personal ranking.....

Guys.....
      Spoiler:  
    1st: Laurentine
    2nd: Cynddelw
    3rd: Gabo
    4th: Wesley
    5th: Wundy
    6th: Eric
    7th: Dakota
    8th: Ruggero
    9th: Inder
    10th: BB
    11th: Toft
    12th: Bagheera

Girls.....
      Spoiler:  
    1st: Estelle
    2nd: Merle
    3rd: Cong Mae
    4th: Sin Ding
    5th: Mia
    6th: Ivanka
    7th: Valenteana
    8th: Perchuhi
    9th: Osanna
    10th: Amira
    11th: Hadley
    12th: Idina
    <>X<>X<>X<>X<>X<>X<>

MANNEQUIN: #TeamDahliaForTheWin
    THE VOYAGE: Ivory and Maslana for F2
    TOP OF THE CLASS: Legacy, Melanie, Molly, October, Sunhee, Xiuying
    HIERARCHY: Abrielle, Ahwan, Andromeda, Hasim, Imani, Mizuki, Nadira, Ross,

Coming Soon: EWFAX and THE VOYAGE 2

<>X<>X<>X<>X<>X<>X<>

No clue what I'm doing HelloHello's Avatar
    Longer comment later but I am in so shock that Hadley made it into the final cast. It was by the skin of her teeth, but she made it. Also these coaches are godly but more on them when I have more time. TMU, this season is going to be major​.

I'M HURT. SHOOKT. AND DIZZY with that long ass RP. Slay at the returnees. Slay at the format. Slay at the teams.

I PERSONALLY LOVE THE CONTENDERS. Really strong competition especially from Team Air and Light.

Good luck TMU on this giggarama. Let me mourn right now

My MO Wishlist

Boys:
      Spoiler:  
    Bagheera: I wouldnít change a thing he looks like a Disney prince <3
    B.B.: First of all, NO MORE FACIAL HAIR, and I would give him Naomi Campbell hair. Although the braids kinda work already.
    Cynddelw: I want super straight (not this little frizzy thing heís got going on) red hair on him! But natural red not cherry red.
    Dakota: I would give him a short buzz just so his face shape isnít so Moai statue. He could handle a lighter shade of brown but black suits him too.
    Eric: I hope he gets to keep his white hair. I would see Cashmereís haircut basically with no facial hair. BUT KEEP THE WHITE PLEASE (and the body hair).
    Gabo: I would either cut his braid off or undo it to give leave him with long slicked-back hair.
    Inder: He needs to go all one color. I would give him all black although it might seem crazy but I kinda like platinum blonde with that type of skintone. Plus with his blue eyes it would look good. But versatility-wise itís better black.
    Laurentine: He could either rock a clean shave or this look. Donít change him too much he has it all already.
    Ruggero: He could rock that cool, drugged-out Saint Laurent look I think. But the facial hair needs to go.
    Toft: I kinda dig it already! I think black suits him so much. Perhaps I would reshape it into something like this?
    Wesley: I would just shave that blonde tuft, he needs to be as polished as possible for versatility.
    Wundy: He looks fine like this. Perhaps a stronger brow? Or no brows? IDK.
    Girls:
      Spoiler:  
    Amira: Shame the heart canít come off She could go either go real dark to match the heart, or go full on Lara Stone. Either would work well I think.
    Cong Mae: OH MY GOD, she needs an ABBEY LEE KERSHAW BLEACHED BOB WITH NO BROWS like that girl in the eLouai version of AusNTM, Marlena was it? I will scream if she gets this!
    Estelle: I would use Heather from Canadaís Next Top Model as an inspiration. Itís not fully platinum, it has that yellow-y, strawberry blonde tone. Ice blonde would wash her out.
    Hadley: I would go brown to fit her eyebrows. As for the cut, I donít know, a Freja Beha bob perhaps? The shaggy one with the heavy bang?
    Idina: Her hair is too red although the overall look works. She should go either auburn or brown, black might be too severe.
    Ivanka: I said it before, she needs BOMBSHELL hair!
    Merle: The piercing needs to go. As for the look, I kinda like the bitch brow, although I tried covering her brows and it gives her a cool alienesque look. Both would work.
    Mia: I would give her an exaggerated flat top in black a la Grace Jones!
    Osanna: I would give her what she got back in RNTM, strawberry blonde with bangs.
    Perchuhi: She looks fine like this. I donít see what else would work for her.
    Sin Ding: I mean, she looks fine now, but to spice her up, I would give her maybe a 20ís bob or a bowl cut a la Iris Strubegger.
    Valenteana: For the sake of versatility, since she has SO MUCH going on, she should go black or dark brown to fit her brows.
    I never was a fan of crazy makeovers I just want everyone to look polished

People still aren't ready

tmu girl....do you not have college??? HOW ARE YOU PULLING THIS OFF?!?! Amazing.
    I absolutely loved everything bout the RuVeal. <3
    Ugh, I'm sooooo happy Hennessy is back!! and I felt so bad for Kurshid during Inder's turn but I'm glad Henny fought for him. <33333

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

I have only now understood that Henny is not Stacy Lane Mathews from RPDR.......

Achievements

OMG THIS CAST REVEAL IS AMAZING !!!! OKAY?! Omg first of all The concept of coaches is such an interesting concept ! i love it and it will bring such a cool dynamic into the roleplay ! <3 I'm glad that my girl is in because she was kind polarizing in terms of her look ! kind of sad that tuna didn't make it she had potential but her last shot kind of lost the spark which was her downfall ... but Perhuchi is here to polarize !

OMG AT MY SPANISH KING OKAY WHAT KIND OF MAGIC ?! SO GLAD HE'S A COACH , EFWA PRIDE TBH AND THE REVAMP >>>>

#TeamUglies
    Perchuhi

" See, there is a difference between me and you. When you hear Cťline you think of Dion. I think of the brand ... "

wow tmu didnt give me ANY credit because i was the one to come up with this mentor concept. jk
    i'll comment more later.

Fat, Fem(ish) & Caucasian Daniota's Avatar
    Okay, I finally have time for a proper comment.

Spoiler:  
    Let's first start at the beginning. Firstly, I want to point out that I freaking LOVE that pretty much every EWFA intern is either bitchy or a blessed fashion model (or both). It helps me immerse myself in the realistic world

The RuPaul-inspired flashbacks were honestly everything. So many iconic moments, so many iconic characters and so much nostalgia. It really makes me more and more miffed each time that I didn't take notice until around the end of C3 and start following from C4.

I need to put in my thanks right now for Kinfe and Kurshid being included (I knew I should have applied Katrina to this after I mentioned that my characters put the "k" in Luck). To me, Kinfe was such a big force in his season. Don't underestimate the ****ing kid! Kurshid, while not a huge personality, is and was lovable, uber-polite, completely resolute in his passion and faith, and managed to not only comeback but also make the Top 4 as a "hunk" on a season that seemed to be heading in the direction of despising masculine men and loving twinks (hence the Top 2 and winner). Plus, as I already said, he was a good part of Cherub's storyline, and his love for CheRain was a great show of what we were all representing that season.

Now onto these mentors.

Team Light has the most qualified mentors. There, I said it. Shah is an All Star Winner. Leo is just a god.
    Team Earth also has a decent mentor, but I'm less sure about Koa's legacy. I was always shocked he got fan favourite, but his updated look is everything.
    Team Air is, for me, the second most qualified. Neither won, but they are both stars and have been for a while.
    Team Fire...we OVBS needed Joaquin. I would have loved another female, but can you really have Joaquin without Monica?
    Team Water is great, obviously, since I'm biased toward it. But being Kurshid and Hennessey can be detrimental. They are the "weakest" duo. I'm sincerely hoping they produce some fantastic models because they need to prove to us why they're both legends.

Onto the cast.

Okay firstly, I think this voice/face remix is highly amusing. The fact that Valenteana made such an impact is brilliant. I'm stoked with the choices, if not a little sad for the Kurshid shading.
    Speaking of shade. So when they called the models that weren't chosen forward, I was sure Ethan was going to come out as the sole mentor of Team Shadow FINALLY! But no. Seems that will be left behind. The ones I'm most sad about losing are Gryffon, Cashmere and Hayat, but not truly. I think this cast is going to be amazing.

[A TDI-style collaboration between Daniota and skixoid]

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskas View Post
    wow tmu didnt give me ANY credit because i was the one to come up with this mentor concept. jk
    i'll comment more later.

Credit to whisikon for the idea of mentor coaches way back in January.
    Credit to vash*t for the voice style team selection

Now onto the contestants and well they cute. I am sad about some not making it namely hayat omfg i love her look like she is gorg but given her modeling skills im not shocked she didnt make it but i lowkey wish she did cause look wise ugh love. Also im shockingly sad about tuna i loved her last shoot so effortless but then again she did suck in the beauty and it was either her or hadley for the improvement recruit and hadley improved this shoot more i guess.

My current favs on the cast are
    Girlies-

1.Ivanka-i love her, she is my top fav female love her face and her modeling imo the strongest female model in the cast atm along with gong. She is also my current top fav overall in this house we dont support meninism gurl powah
    2.Idina- yeah she sucked this last shoot but i love her look so even if she sucked hopefully she will improve and also get a hair that is better than that bland color.
    3.Sing aling ding dong dang- what can i say asian beauty like lee, we love it.
    4.Gong- she is fierce and along with ivan the best female model skill wise right now
    Special mentions: Percuchi- who last shoot we liked but if her modeling is like the first shoot oh we are antis

Little boys-
    1.Laurentine- what can i say love his look since i saw him and his modeling is really strong tbh<3
    2.Dakota- when i saw him it was NO like nonono but then his modeling convinced like i feel he is the current best male model in the competition so innovative and out there expression and pose wise the others they do not compare
    3.Cyn- i love his look like when i saw the polaroids i was like yessss but his modeling to me has been garbage and i didnt like either of his shots like at all but i still love him look wise that im willing to overlook his modeling atm and my opinion of it
    Special mentions: Toft- who after last shoot we saw a new light and we want more of that, Inder- edgy and grungy though atm he doesnt stand out to me so i cant call him a fav, Rug- he originally was my male ivanka i remember even writing that in the Polaroid assessment but now he lost me but i still have hope

NOW TMU THE NETIZENS ARE SPEAKING AND WE WANT THE RELEASE OF THE FULL BIG BODY SHOTS OF THE COACHES, RELEASE THE PICTURE RELEASE THEM SPECIALLY KWIINTA AND JOAKING PICS

#AN ENCOUNTER LIKE NO OTHER #THE DIVINE 2

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by topmodeluniverse1 View Post
    Credit to whisikon for the idea of mentor coaches way back in January.
    Credit to vash*t for the voice style team selection
    Credit for cleopus for bein the best fan this show can only ask for.

MAKEOVER SUGGESTIONS PT. 1: THE BOYS

BAGHEERA

Spoiler:  
    Shave one side. Extensions on the other for shoulder-length waves.

BB

Spoiler:  
    Take out the braids, and style the hair into a more Cohe Paroix natural lion's mane.

CYNDDELW

Spoiler:  
    Two Words: Brock O'Hurn. Straighten the hair a bit more, chop it down to the shoulders, and color it a darker brownish blonde

DAKOTA

Spoiler:  
    Miguel insp. curly faux hawk

ERIC

Spoiler:  
    Grey/silver undercut; color the facial hair to match the dark brows.

GABO

Spoiler:  
    Take out the two braids. Trim the hair to chin length and slick it back.

INDER

Spoiler:  
    Shave the facial hair and color it black all over.

LAURENTINE

Spoiler:  
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it

RUGGERO

Spoiler:  
    There's two different things that can work for him: trimming the hair a little and going a ash blonde, or I think something else that could work also is a copper red undercut with the hair a bit curlier too.

TOFT

Spoiler:  
    The black curly-ish hair really works for him now, but I think evening out those curls a little would really amp it up

WESLEY

Spoiler:  
    His look is so versatile in so many ways in my opinion and it stands out so much that something like buzzing his hair would work really well on him, but what id really like to see is him keeping the curls and tuft on top but going dark brown all over.

WUNDY

Spoiler:  
    No eyebrows
    <>X<>X<>X<>X<>X<>X<>

<>X<>X<>X<>X<>X<>X<>

MAKEOVER SUGGESTIONS PT. 2: THE GIRLS

AMIRA

Spoiler:  
    Copper red mid-chest length waves.

CONG MAE

Spoiler:  
    Peach wavy bob.

ESTELLE

Spoiler:  
    Margot Robbie blonde locks.

HADLEY

Spoiler:  
    Color the hair and brows dark brown and give her a messy bob with bangs.

IDINA

Spoiler:  
    Black to auburn ombre waves.

IVANKA

Spoiler:  
    In my opinion, I can definitely see two different makeovers that she could rock. The first being elbow-length blonde bombshell hair the second makeover I think she could rock too, would be shoulder-length extensions and for her to go rose gold in color.

MERLE

Spoiler:  
    If it ain't broke don't fix it
    (if anything, I'd suggest taking out the chain piercing she has right now and replacing them with a simpler but chic earring and septum ring)

MIA

Spoiler:  
    Another gal who I see one of two makeovers working for her: either a exaggerated Grace Jones flat top OR something more interesting I'd love to see on her would be to get completely buzzed down and either go honey blonde or take it full Amber Rose and go platinum.

OSANNA

Spoiler:  
    I see a long sleek bob with bangs....and a dirty blonde/brown color. Think Heidi Klum circa 2008

PERCHUHI

Spoiler:  
    It took me a while to decide what would best work for her aside from the blonde Lady Gaga in Perfect Illusion teas I'm getting.....and that's when another side of Lady Gaga dawned on me and I saw (in my opinion) perfection with Perchuhi.

SIN DING

Spoiler:  
    I can see her going full ANTM 21 Shei and getting that split dye black and platinum blonde and I can also see her going pastel pink, like Lee before her should have gotten, but also with bangs if she goes pastel pink.

VALENTEANA

Spoiler:  
    I can absolutely and fully see her becoming a tan Angelique Boyer house down boots gaga

<>X<>X<>X<>X<>X<>X<>

<>X<>X<>X<>X<>X<>X<>

Gonna be planning makeovers after this weekend so if you have any suggestions try to post them ASAP!

Achievements

MAKEOVER SUGGESTIONS

THE GIRLS

AMIRA

Spoiler:  

CONG MAE

Spoiler:  

ESTELLE

Spoiler:  

HADLEY

Spoiler:  

IDINA

Spoiler:  

IVANKA

Spoiler:  

MERLE

Spoiler:  

MIA

Spoiler:  

OSANNA

Spoiler:  

PERCHUHI

Spoiler:  

SIN DING

Spoiler:  

VALENTEANA

Spoiler:  

THE BOYS

BAGHEERA

Spoiler:  

BB

Spoiler:  

CYNDDELW

Spoiler:  

Cut shoulder-length but this COLOR.

DAKOTA

Spoiler:  

ERIC

Spoiler:  

GABO

Spoiler:  

INDER

Spoiler:  

LAURENTINE

Spoiler:  

RUGGERO

Spoiler:  

TOFT

Spoiler:  

WESLEY

Spoiler:  

WUNDY

Spoiler:  

Same <3

Achievements

AMIRA

Spoiler:  

CONG MAE

Spoiler:  

ESTELLE

Spoiler:  

HADLEY

Spoiler:  

IDINA

Spoiler:  
    back to the roots maybe? idk

IVANKA

Spoiler:  

MERLE

Spoiler:  

MIA

Spoiler:  

OSANNA

Spoiler:  

PERCHUHI

Spoiler:  

stay forever like dis<3

SIN DING

Spoiler:  

VALENTEANA

Spoiler:  

guys tomorrow hopefully
    EWFA10:Perchuhi.Cong Mae.Idina
    Dakota.Laurentine.Toft.Cynddelw

Girlies

Spoiler:  

She needs bangs and i can see 2 options
      Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

or

Spoiler:  

black hair what else bring that skin to shine and eyes
      Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

black short kinda wavy as well

or also but this is more out of the box

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  
    gong is out there she fierce she has a face and she will use it cause

Boys

He one hundred percent needs this
      Spoiler:  

He has one of the msot stand out faces in the competiton the long hair eats it up so for the love of fierceness give him short hair, give him red dark blood hair i think he will look spectacular and his long face and bone structure will shine. We dont want a random porn actor with long hair e want a high fashion model with short hair give us what we want cyn no beard though unlike this male model
      Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Blonde hair shaved head and black eyebrows. he can also maybe stay the same
      Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Just make it shorter and like this, his face is spectacular so he need to make that shine

Here are some of my suggestions if i have time i will do the others but i at least wanted to get those in. TMUsus we are still expecting the release of kwiinta and joaking full pic

#AN ENCOUNTER LIKE NO OTHER #THE DIVINE 2

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast