Thread: Real Housewives of Sydney

Real Housewives of Sydney

The Real Housewives of Sydney will feature seven charismatic and engaging new Housewives who enjoy the extravagant, stylish and cosmopolitan lifestyle of Sydney. Between them they run successful companies, travel the world in luxury, attend the most exclusive parties and are the matriarch of their million dollar mansions. All women are fascinating in their own right and when put together create a diverse mix of magic and mayhem.

The Real Housewives of Sydney are; artistic, free spirit AthenaX Levendi; energetic ex-model turned real estate agent Krissy Marsh; funny, opinionated mother of two Lisa Oldfield; cosmetic nurse and Botox queen of Double Bay Matty Samaei; triple threat, actress, model, singer Melissa Tkautz; photogenic party planner and former Miss Australia Nicole ONeil; and last but not least, entrepreneurial mum and social scene queen Victoria Rees.

Extended Look

MY BODY IS ****ING READY

I want to hate Lisa because of her ****ty husband but I can already tell she's going to be amazing.

Athena X is so delusional I'm living.

I hope they show this in the States! Melbourne is the best series ever so I can only imagine how good this one will be!

Achievements

I swear I saw them filming a couple of months ago. Couldn't recognise them tho
      Spoiler:  

I can't believe I'm saying this but this looks like it might actually be better than Melbourne.

Looks like the cliques are Lisa & Athena X VS Victoria, Krissy and Nicole with Matty and Melissa being more neutral.

Achievements

Spoiler:  

Bad Habits
    My ex interviewed them.

Quote Originally Posted by LMS2 View Post
    My ex interviewed them.
    Your ex is Nick Bond? Mmm, damn why is he your ex? haha and is he single now?

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by aquarius2191 View Post
    Your ex is Nick Bond? Mmm, damn why is he your ex? haha and is he single now?
    very that
      Spoiler:  

LOVED the premiere. A+ casting and they all seem like really strong personalities and I like that the group dynamic seems like it may not be so clearly cut as I originally anticipated. Based on episode 1:

1. Victoria
    2. Lisa
    3. Krissy
    4. Athena X
    5. Matty
    6. Melissa
    7. Nicole

Victoria pretending she wanted to be friends with Athena just so she could grab her net cape and throw it in the ocean is petty goals. I'm living for how delusional Athena is, but I think it may become grating very quickly - it's like Pettifleur X 10000000

Lisa seems like she'll be great but seeing her interact with her kids made me really uncomfortable.

Achievements

LOL Lisa's interaction with her kids was 100% put on for the cameras. I found it hilarious especially when she told them to act excited. She's probably my fav along with Krissy and Victoria.
      Spoiler:  

Athena X is so irritating. She's not a fun delusional like Pettifleur, she's just.. annoying.

I'm surprised to see such vulnerability from Lisa O. She's fast becoming my favourite.

I'm loving Lisa and Victoria. Can't stand Krissy, and agreed Athena X is irritating! I was liking her at first but now she's just annoying. Funny because I didn't like Victoria before and I liked Athena.

OMG! The gallery fight! Iconic. Krissy Marsh is such a troll and I live for it. Athena X and Lisa were absolutely deranged and I think the producers are definitely angling for a Lisa has a drinking problem storyline.

Matty and the dogs had me screaming.

God, I am loving the hell out of this right now. I was late starting so have just binge watched it all over the last week. Athena X really is completely Jatz Crackers and has been wrong in most situations, but God is it hilarious. The only one I don't really like is Victoria, I think that while they all get bitchy, she gets deliberately nasty and is a massive pot stirrer. I did tear up a bit and sympathise with her in the scene with the PI regarding her dad, though. That was heavy.

Rank so far:

1/2. Lisa/Matty- just can't decide, they both have had such great one liners.
    3. Athena X- just for the psycho lolz
    4. Mel- Liking her more and more, but she needs to stop playing both sides.
    5. Krissy- I think I would like her a lot more if she wasn't Victoria's sidekick, because I feel like Victoria encourages her to be nasty. Reminds me a bit of a sober Janice Dickinson
    6. Nicole- Poor man's Lydia
    7. Victoria- nasty

Matty is everything <3