Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849
Results 865 to 879 of 879

Thread: RuPaul's Drag Race 9 Spoilers Thread

  1. #865
    RTVG Survivor nextmodel22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    775
    The finale was really fun to watch, I love the lipsync battles but it was inecesary. Shea and Trinity didn't deserved to go home like that, It was a stupid twist.

  2. #866
    RTVG Apprentice Charlie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    36
    Best bitch won in my opinion. Loved all four girls, truly, but when Ru gives a bitch the opportunity to win $100,000 by lipsynching, then bitch gotta prepare to have something up her God damn sleeve... Sasha Velour had a few tricks up her sleeve and then some!!! Do not even try to take that away from her, pressed bitches! Sasha Velour, YOU GIVE ME LIFE!!!

  3. #867
    RTVG Apprentice
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    37
    Let's not tear others down because they were our favorites. I think they all have strengths that the others don't. I was personally rooting for Trinity. And I do 100% believe she won that lipsync and that that was a best friend decision by RuPaul. But that doesn't mean I don't love peppermint because I do! But ultimately...even if Trinity had gone on to the final lipsync....I think Sasha had it all along and I'm proud of her and happy for her! I love them all truly and would've been happy for any of them winning. I can't wait to see what they do in the future!

    NOW....someone make the Season 10 speculation page! Hahaha.

  4. #868
    30 Never aTnTtMmL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    1,393

    Achievements

    I've been a big Sasha fan since day 1, so I'm really proud of her. I think her edit was interesting because there were 4 challenges throughout the season that she easily could've won (snatch game, roast, makeover, ball) but didn't, so I think in the finale she finally got the recognition she deserved, and rightfully so because she performed SO WELL in her lipsyncs.

    I really did love all of the final 4 and think they all are special. Part of my problem with Shea is that I feel like we know the least about her of the top 4. Throughout the whole season I feel like we never got much of a backstory for her and she just seemed very robotic in her confessionals most of the time. I think this was evident in her lip sync against Sasha; her moves were really strong but she did not connect to the lyrics and meaning of the song at all (similar to her lip sync against Nina, she really just runway walked around the stage).

    Any news on Season 10? Did previous seasons begin filming in June? July? August?

  5. #869
    La grande bęte mince Wakuani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    3,436
    Quote Originally Posted by aTnTtMmL View Post
    I've been a big Sasha fan since day 1, so I'm really proud of her. I think her edit was interesting because there were 4 challenges throughout the season that she easily could've won (snatch game, roast, makeover, ball) but didn't, so I think in the finale she finally got the recognition she deserved, and rightfully so because she performed SO WELL in her lipsyncs.

    I really did love all of the final 4 and think they all are special. Part of my problem with Shea is that I feel like we know the least about her of the top 4. Throughout the whole season I feel like we never got much of a backstory for her and she just seemed very robotic in her confessionals most of the time. I think this was evident in her lip sync against Sasha; her moves were really strong but she did not connect to the lyrics and meaning of the song at all (similar to her lip sync against Nina, she really just runway walked around the stage).

    Any news on Season 10? Did previous seasons begin filming in June? July? August?
    These were the challenges she was robbed of according to everyone? Omg the bias is real

    People dislike Alexis and LOVE Sasha, so of course they're gonna say she deserved to win the Snatch Game over her. But Alexis did MILES better, she truly embodied Liza, while Sasha was more subtle, it was more of an interpretation (although it was a funny one)

    Sasha once again came off much softer at the roast, unlike Peppermint, so you can't say she deserved it, because she wasn't the "strongest".

    Both Sasha and Trinity were good at the makeovers, they both had a stunt, I think it came down to who was the most perfected, and that was Trinity. Her stunt (the reveal) was well done and very on brand, while the paper words on Sasha's back were cute, but rather sloppy.

    The ball was more neck and neck, it's a matter of preference at this point, because both had a look that didn't respect the theme (Shea's Rainbow was colorful but not gay pride rainbow, and Sasha's Sexy Unicorn wasn't sexy whatsoever). It came down to wow factor in the end, and Shea had it more. High drag is always gonna shine over ready-to-wear, it's just more eye-catching.

    That's why I don't like Sasha as a winner, she was often almost there, but never actually there. It's as if Thorgy would have won over Bob, it doesn't make sense to me. Sasha needed to bring the bitch she brought during "So Emotional" all season long.

    People still aren't ready

  6. #870
    ^I do think Sasha should have won Snatch Game and Roast.

    While Alexis was great as Liza, I don't think Liza was an incredibly challenging character choice and I feel like she won purely off of the energy of Liza's character, not because she was incredibly funny as Liza. Marlene was a much more difficult character to pull off, and I think Sasha did it both in a funny and clever way. I don't think anyone this season killed Snatch Game, but I definitely think Sasha should have won that.

    And once again, I don't think anyone was amazing during the Roast. But I thought Peppermint's jokes were just ok at best. Not only did I love Sasha's look but her jokes were so much more clever and unique.

    I think she could have won Makeovers or Ball, but she didn't wow me on either to the point where I'd say she was robbed. I do think she technically performed better on Ball as a whole, if we consider the fact that Shea's first look wasn't even a rainbow look.

  7. #871
    Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Brussels, y'all.
    Posts
    12,060

    Achievements

    Quote Originally Posted by kebin65 View Post
    I don't think anyone this season killed Snatch Game


  8. #872
          HaleyReinhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,594

  9. #873
    RTVG Apprentice
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    34
    ^
    I mean Tyra is the "sweetheart" of the all, but fans are rude coz she is as deserved as other rpdr winners. I mean Three wins and no Lsfyl!!!

  10. #874
    RTVG Idol Kaneoheboy96744's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,367
    I agree raven wasnt robbed and tyra deserved to win, but to be fair, sasha was only low once, and her highs towards the end of the competition could of easily went to her.

  11. #875
    Tigang Maddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,326
    Quote Originally Posted by HaleyReinhart View Post
    Sasha;



    Vietnam:
    Kim Dung


  12. #876
    ***Edited*** NikkySan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    18,732
    The two times Tyra had immunity there were still people who did much worse than her (Morgan and Sonique in Snatch Game, Jujubee and Sahara in Rocker Chicks).

  13. #877
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkySan View Post
    The two times Tyra had immunity there were still people who did much worse than her (Morgan and Sonique in Snatch Game, Jujubee and Sahara in Rocker Chicks).
    dont you have another flop asian to stan for instead of gunning for great winners? First Nyle and now Sasha,but both are still for sucessful than Flop Soo



    Anyways, dont see the need to compare Tyra and Sasha since both are different queens with different styles and were on different seasons when the focus was way different, reason comparing their stats isnt the best to do. At end of the day what makes a sucesfull winner is what you do with the title. Tyra flopped amazingly at that,well see if Sasha flops like Tyra or she suceeds ,which considering how she has handled herself and her ideas to make a non profit tour all over usa, she may use her win the best of the winners . But well have to wait and see

  14. #878
    ***Edited*** NikkySan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    18,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisdcv View Post
    dont you have another flop asian to stan for instead of gunning for great winners? First Nyle and now Sasha,but both are still for sucessful than Flop Soo



    Anyways, dont see the need to compare Tyra and Sasha since both are different queens with different styles and were on different seasons when the focus was way different, reason comparing their stats isnt the best to do. At end of the day what makes a sucesfull winner is what you do with the title. Tyra flopped amazingly at that,well see if Sasha flops like Tyra or she suceeds ,which considering how she has handled herself and her ideas to make a non profit tour all over usa, she may use her win the best of the winners . But well have to wait and see
    Honey, Seung Soo has been in national campaigns and commercials, that's more than Sasha is ever going to do as a Drag Race winner. I don't see how a model and a drag queen are even comparable... The same tired attempts to shade me because I don't agree with the majority is getting tired, come up with new material.

    What's also tired, is how people will conveniently change the definition of what makes a "good" winner of this show whenever it suits them. Tyra dominated Season 2, she won 3 challenges (all by herself btw) and never landed in the bottom, but nope she's not a good winner because she's a bitch and didn't do much after the show. I mean, what is there to do after the show? Release a single and do shows overseas? Most contestants do that now.

  15. #879
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkySan View Post
    Honey, Seung Soo has been in national campaigns and commercials, that's more than Sasha is ever going to do as a Drag Race winner. I don't see how a model and a drag queen are even comparable... The same tired attempts to shade me because I don't agree with the majority is getting tired, come up with new material.

    What's also tired, is how people will conveniently change the definition of what makes a "good" winner of this show whenever it suits them. Tyra dominated Season 2, she won 3 challenges (all by herself btw) and never landed in the bottom, but nope she's not a good winner because she's a bitch and didn't do much after the show. I mean, what is there to do after the show? Release a single and do shows overseas? Most contestants do that now.


    Sure Flop Soo is such a sucesss,thats why you whine every Page of his thread about how he is not going internacional,how Tae Eun is doing miles better than him ,how he is not getting enough work etc
    Delusion convince yourself


    Also What males a good winner is What they do after the show. people didn believe un Violet but shes still relevant touring with Dita and on magazines. Is What you do and What has Tyra done after the show?,...,........ Exactly
    Like Morgan Mcmichels charges the same as Tyra for shows..enough said
    Sasha has a weaker track récord than Tyra on the show but Im sure Shell do much more as a winner... Since reaching Tyra failure is rather high to catch Up

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •