Thread: RuPaul's Drag Race 9 Spoilers Thread

waiting for tonights episode like

Spoiler:  

The hype for this episode >>>>>>>>

RPDR AS 3: Shangela | ChiChi |

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

I am sure the episode would FLOP.

I'm pretty sure it's an Alexis/Valentina b2.
    Thinking that either Sasha, Trinity or Peppermint wins this one.
    || ANTM 20: Guys&Gals Edition; Favs ||

Nina, Jourdan, Jiana, Chris H, Phil, Cory

Brittani, you better eat that shoe.
    \/

I'm a Valentina stan but I honestly can't wait for everyone to be gagged when she sashays away

FINALLY A MAKEOVER EPISODE WHITH MEN <3
    Last two makeover episode were so boring imo and that crew twist seems so funny!

Spoiler:  

Cant believe I hace endure 2 more episodes of Alexis Michelle excuses...sigh..

cant wait for the hot crew to get his makeover

Spoiler:  

this season has to be the most spoiled ever since we know the outcome for weeks

Basically in case people forgot:

Next Week: Nina vs Shea with Nina sent home
    Ball: Alexis vs Peppermint with Peppermint saving everyones retinas and sending the complaining witch of the west home
    Top 4:Peppermint,Trinity,Sasha and Shea

Sasha and Shea are a given top 2 with either Peppermint or Trinity taking the last spot, hope Trinity gets it since I want her to win tbh

PD:How ironic the season people would have LOVED to have a comeback(for Val) there isnt one

So, I asked the person who gave us all these spoilers who is gonna win and he said that Trinity wins the makeover challenge and Shea wins the Gayest Ball challenge... also, there's gonna be a top 4 challenge ala Read U Wrote U apparently.

So basically,
    Crew Makeover:
    Win: Trinity
    B2: Nina vs. Shea

Gayest Ball:
    Win: Shea
    B2: Alexis vs. Peppermint

hate it if sasha doesnt get a solo win...if thats the case i want trinity to win this season

Spoiler:  

OMG Shea gets another win?:0

Still Im rooting for my bótox floridian bitch to win It all

It seems like Shea has it in the bag. I'm okay with it because I love Shea, but I think Trinity would make a more interesting winner. She has more spontaneity and even with her amazing run she still ends up being a bit of an underdog because she doesn't get much attention from the majority of the fanbase.

terminally confused Fierceglamdom's Avatar
    Shea winning would be so... uninteresting. Like, at this point I think I'd rather have anyone else win (aside from Alexis). Shea is a great queen don't get me wrong, I just feel like every aspect of the competition has someone who is doing something more interesting than her. Is she funny? Yeah, but Trinity is funnier and is more effortless about it. Does she have great looks? Yeah, but there is always someone who outdoes her in any given theme. Maybe she will KILL her lipsynch and her ball looks will be groundbreaking and I'll feel less opposed to it.

I know Bob winning and Bianca winning could also be viewed as uninteresting, but they KILLED almost everything they did. The won because they were the best, and not only in challenge wins.

I am bummed to hear that Sasha isn't likely going to win any solo challenges.

And don't get me wrong, Shea is great, I just wish it felt like the other girls had a chance because in reality I think they do. I don't know if that makes sense.

i'm here for Shea winning bc tbh, i think she is kind of the one who most deserves it, regardless of whether or not she's "contrived" or anything of the like, which i still don't really see. i think she's delivered the best comedy in challenges (bar snatch game), generally strong looks, most of which i remember (and more of which i remember than the other girls), and has offered a positive character in this season, with being the one closest to Nina and the one always picking her up, and having Nina turn on her because she gets these ideas of people talking about her.

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

But she's the least memorable queen left? Like, I honestly can't tell you a single Shea moment.
      Spoiler:  

i would say the only queens who've had a memorable moment still in the running are Alexis ("i'm not gonna win the challenge bc you guys didn't tell me i looked basic", "Tamar have you ever watched the show", "i'm not throwing my team under the bus, but let me just throw them under the bus") and Peppermint (coming out as transgender). i don't think, in general, this cast has much going for it in terms of being memorable in the first place, but i know i'm personally going to remember Shea, i'm probably going to remember her more than everyone bar perhaps Trinity, and i'm going to see her fitting in with the previous winners pretty well too. is she going to be the most stand out one among them? absolutely not. but if the queen who is most memorable and stands out for it, i would say that suggests that Alexis, who has the most memorable moments imo, should be the winner.

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Quote Originally Posted by xsai View Post
    i would say the only queens who've had a memorable moment still in the running are Alexis ("i'm not gonna win the challenge bc you guys didn't tell me i looked basic", "Tamar have you ever watched the show", "i'm not throwing my team under the bus, but let me just throw them under the bus") and Peppermint (coming out as transgender). i don't think, in general, this cast has much going for it in terms of being memorable in the first place, but i know i'm personally going to remember Shea, i'm probably going to remember her more than everyone bar perhaps Trinity, and i'm going to see her fitting in with the previous winners pretty well too. is she going to be the most stand out one among them? absolutely not. but if the queen who is most memorable and stands out for it, i would say that suggests that Alexis, who has the most memorable moments imo, should be the winner.
    You named all those bland Alexis moments and didn't think about "You're done, and I'm going to tell you why you're done"

Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast