Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Trinity Taylor

I love how she had a live story on instagram of her in the doctor's office getting prepared for plastic surgery (face lift I think). Queen.

VNTM 8: Kim Dung, Cha Mi, Thien Trang
    Kinda want Trinity to win atm.

RTVG Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by suppletangerine View Post
    I love how she had a live story on instagram of her in the doctor's office getting prepared for plastic surgery (face lift I think). Queen.
    I know a lot of people will be like "yaaasss queen", but honestly way too young to get a face lift. He has serious issues.

Plastic queen

cancelled for that time she went on insta live and basically tried to invalidate Peppermint's gender identity by implying that because she didn't dress "feminine" and didn't have breasts at the time meant she was "ok" to participate in the show

Spoiler:  

Quote Originally Posted by xsai View Post
    cancelled for that time she went on insta live and basically tried to invalidate Peppermint's gender identity by implying that because she didn't dress "feminine" and didn't have breasts at the time meant she was "ok" to participate in the show
    I believe you and some people are reading way too much into it, what Trinity mainly said is how if a trans women is super femenine they have an advantage over men dressing as queens since they dont need to path, wear the clothes better, is a disputable argument reason why in her opinion there should be a seperate competition for drag kings,bio queens and trans queens to evade advantages and disadvantages.
    IMO what she said about Pepper is that since she out of drag doesnt have overly femenine features she didnt feel Pepper had an advantage over any of them. I can see how is a touchy subject and I cant say I agree with Trinirty completely but I dont think Trinity is the smartest and her kind of drag doesnt expect her to be .
    Drag is supposed to be fun and not always political IMO.Plus as much as is great how some ladies like Jinkx,Sasha,Pepper etc like to expand on gender indentity they are some that are not into it like Trinity and that is understandable IMO.

Peppermint seems feminine out of drag to me...

I haven't seen the clip of Trinity saying that yet but from what I understand her argument sounds really dumb. Would trans contestants who've had SRS and breast implants have an advantage like... time-wise? 'Cause there's definitely ways to get past that. It's not like the queens are getting scored for their ~illusion~.

People be reaching so much i swear

Spoiler:  

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Luisdcv View Post
    I believe you and some people are reading way too much into it, what Trinity mainly said is how if a trans women is super femenine they have an advantage over men dressing as queens since they dont need to path, wear the clothes better, is a disputable argument reason why in her opinion there should be a seperate competition for drag kings,bio queens and trans queens to evade advantages and disadvantages.
    IMO what she said about Pepper is that since she out of drag doesnt have overly femenine features she didnt feel Pepper had an advantage over any of them. I can see how is a touchy subject and I cant say I agree with Trinirty completely but I dont think Trinity is the smartest and her kind of drag doesnt expect her to be .
    Drag is supposed to be fun and not always political IMO.Plus as much as is great how some ladies like Jinkx,Sasha,Pepper etc like to expand on gender indentity they are some that are not into it like Trinity and that is understandable IMO.
    K Girl. Cuz having dozens of surgeries done doesn't give you an advantage over other competitors on this platform.

#BB19 Elena | Christmas | Ramses
    #RPDR9 Farrah Moan | Aja | Valentina | Sasha | Alexis | Kimora

#iServeFace

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    K Girl. Cuz having dozens of surgeries done doesn't give you an advantage over other competitors on this platform.

True; as I said on the post I dont really fully agreee with Trinity said because What you said is true but I dont think her coments were meant as transphobic ; It was just Trinity opinión probably not expressed in the most diplomátic way; which happenns xD

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post

True; as I said on the post I dont really fully agreee with Trinity said because What you said is true but I dont think her coments were meant as transphobic ; It was just Trinity opinión probably not expressed in the most diplomátic way; which happenns xD

Trinity Taylor is by far my favorite queen from Season 9, definitely in my top ten ever. She's so hilarious and quick-witted and was the perfect MC for the season 9 show tonight. I got to meet her too and she signed a shirt for me :D. But I couldn't get pictures because I didn't actually pay for a meet and greet so... oops but love you Trinity!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910