Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Sasha Velour

Quote Originally Posted by HaleyReinhart View Post
    Except Max is superior to Sasha in all aspects. Max needs to return tbh so much lost potential.
    Yeah thats why Max won season 7 rig...oh wait nevermind that never happened Jaidyn kicked her ass on a lipsync and sent her ass home
    Delusion convince yourself

Also since season 1 It doesnt matter if you are doing great; if you **** Up the lipsync you go home; and Sasha owned Shea ok the lipsync; let me remind a lipsync they had a lot of time to prepare of; Shea Lost fair and square; even Shea is at peace with It; get over It

Also Sasha Velour >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the gigantic flop called Hang Seoung Sol ala Flop Soo

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Why are you starting the ****-drama all over again and keeps proving what a bigoted troll you are.

^ She wore the same granny skirts through out the competition though. lol.
    And Max the same Grey wigs and vintage clothing; your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Luisdcv View Post
    And Max the same Grey wigs and vintage clothing; your point?
    What does that have to do with what I wrote?
    Max has innovative style, chic fashion and elegance. I don't recall her showing up with the same dress twice. She also has a personality.

What does that have to do with what I wrote?
    Max has innovative style, chic fashion and elegance. I don't recall her showing up with the same dress twice. She also has a personality.
    You are calling someone for using similar style choices when your fave does the same. Or you forgot Michelle calling Max out foro always wearing Grey hair?

But anyways one is a drag race winner with a monthly show and magzine and the other one flopped snatch game and has a dissapointing post show career. No need to compare them xD

Both Max & Sasha are boring and lame af. The only difference is Max actually has a wider range of talents.

Sandra ¤ Tony ¤ Cirie ¤ Michaela ¤ Jeff ¤ Tai ¤ Debbie

Achievements

Stop this Max renaissance, Max sucks and Sasha is super talented

Achievements

Ya'll are delusional haters.

Sasha did the best this season and she deserved to win. Case closed.
    sasha velour . valentina . nina bo'nina brown
    rpdr9

alannah . OLIVIA . simone . victoria
    bntm11
    __

Sasha>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Max

#티아라 #완전 미쳤네 #나인뮤지스 #다쳐

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Both Max & Sasha are boring and lame af. The only difference is Max actually has a wider range of talents.
    Wider Range? Receipts please?

I've really grown enamored with her lipsyncing since the finale. She's much more of a ballad queen which generally doesn't bode well for LSFYL since they rarely do them, but she just emotes so fantastically. Someone in the comments section said that she basically throws a tantrum on stage but does it exquisitely.

VNTM 8: Kim Dung, Cha Mi, Thien Trang
    Kinda want Trinity to win atm.

Quote Originally Posted by juicyjuicy View Post
    Ya'll are delusional haters.

Sasha did the best this season and she deserved to win. Case closed.

Quote Originally Posted by NikkySan View Post
    And Shea did the exact same things except ten times better.
    Really? Have you seen the finale aka Shea's funeral orchestrated by Sasha Velour?

You're asking questions and reasons as to why Sasha deserves the crown but then again what's the point? You always stick to your own and make it look like its the fact, you have your opinion others have their own, but one thing is sure that Shea got gold pitch to the very bitter end and rightfully deserved to lose.

Vietnam:
    Kim Dung

Sasha is a fierce and talented queen who I do believe will do amazing things with her title. But her overall personality and humor to me is very dry and doesn't stand out.

quite frankly, Shea did deserve to win. Her track record was near perfection, her looks are always on point and she had the charisma of a winner. Put her on almost any other season and she would have done enough to win. Point Blank.

I'm not bitter though. Sasha slayed the lip-sync and beat Shea fair and square. I just wish Shea had won. That's all

♥ 2017 Reality TV Favorites (So Far) ♥

LET'S MAKE HISTORY! #BigBrotherUK

terminally confused Fierceglamdom's Avatar
    It's like a medieval tournament! You can excel in all the challenges throughout, but if you get gored on that final jousting match, you're still dead and you've still lost.

Shea is great, but competitions can work like this and it's not absurd.

The final lip-sync song is what I think of her winning: it's not right but it's okay.

I like her but she was never my favorite and Im not so impressed about her. Also I dont think she is so original or unique as y'all think.

The last thing I'm gonna say about her is that thank God she didn't get Stronger, that wig is beautiful it would have been a shame to see it cut off.

People still aren't ready

Quote Originally Posted by NikkySan View Post
    Lol, build a bridge and get over it. There was a format change that Sasha herself had ZERO control over and she rightfully demolished your fave in a lipsync, which is quite often what it comes down to in RPDR. If this match had happened any time before the finale, would there have been any argument to defend Shea? As they say, don't hate the player, hate the game.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617