Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Nina Bo'Nina Brown

You... gurr, it was camp. wuchereria_bancrofti's Avatar
    I don't understand this irrelevant queen's point and purpose of calling Nina out for wearing an Amazon suit. I'm so tired of seeing queens online dragging Nina down. They're constantly reading her for her "rough" makeup and general aesthetics.It's tiring to see queens and fans who think that a drag queen has to look and be expensive all the time. Bob wore a 25-dollar Amazon suit on the runway in her season but still won. Alyssa Edwards wore a custom-made dress yet Santino called it the ugliest dress ever to be worn. Drag should not be expensive as long as you're giving your audience and yourself entertainment, which I'm sure Nina did in the premiere!Here's the link to the post and I am disgusted at how petty the comments section is. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...e=3&permPage=1
    RPDR 9 : Aja • Farrah Moan • Kimora Blac • Nina Bo'nina Brown • Peppermint • Sasha Velour • Shea Coulee • Trinity Taylor • Valentina

Quote Originally Posted by wuchereria_bancrofti View Post
    I don't understand this irrelevant queen's point and purpose of calling Nina out for wearing an Amazon suit. I'm so tired of seeing queens online dragging Nina down. They're constantly reading her for her "rough" makeup and general aesthetics.It's tiring to see queens and fans who think that a drag queen has to look and be expensive all the time. Bob wore a 25-dollar Amazon suit on the runway in her season but still won. Alyssa Edwards wore a custom-made dress yet Santino called it the ugliest dress ever to be worn. Drag should not be expensive as long as you're giving your audience and yourself entertainment, which I'm sure Nina did in the premiere!Here's the link to the post and I am disgusted at how petty the comments section is. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...e=3&permPage=1
    That yellow dress of her is soooo expensive

DEFINITELY ROOTING FOR THIS QUEEN THAT FIRST 20mins of ep 1 I WAS SO DRAWN INTO HER HER ENTRANCE LOOK IS SNATCH
    I HOPE SHE GOES FAR to prove them haters wrong
    NO SANA NO LIFE

The Voyage: a TDI fic by Whiskas & PhoenixRoyale

Current Faves !!!

!TOP OF THE CLASS! Coming soon ......

Lol I saw Veronica's post too, I like her but she was really just being a jealous ass bitch here lol and Nina's response was so funny "and what did you wear at the red carpet? oh nothing cause you weren't there" lmao

Spoiler:  

She's one of my favorites, but the way she draws on the teeth as part of the makeup is kind of unsettling when you try to emote. You don't bake in an expression. Face Off taught me that!

At first I wasn't sure but I'm ****ing living for her now. Her confessionals are gonna be hilarious and I can see her getting a really compelling underdog arc.

BNTM11 - Olivia - Jennifer - Simone - Alannah - Tallulah B
    Drag Race 9 - Shea - Nina - Farrah - Trinity - Valentina

Nina's look f***ing slayed at the premiere party. I don't care if it cost $30, $300 or $3000 ... if it looks good i'm bout it

"I lost my virginity in my church, and I just remember looking up and seeing Jesus like on the wall."

whateverforever. A l o y s i u s's Avatar
    At least Nina got on Drag Race.

The more I see and hear about her, the more excited I get about her. I expect her personality and approach to drag to be very daring, spontaneous and fun. I can also see her being quite a sh** stirrer.

Also interested in seeing how the judges will react to her aesthetic because I could really see them going either way with it.
    RPDR 9: Valentina, Trinity Taylor, Peppermint

Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever View Post
    The more I see and hear about her, the more excited I get about her. I expect her personality and approach to drag to be very daring, spontaneous and fun. I can also see her being quite a sh** stirrer.

Also interested in seeing how the judges will react to her aesthetic because I could really see them going either way with it.
    I hope the judges would love her drag style. She's not very polished, I cannot deny that, but we've never seen someone like her on the show before.

I wish I could record her Instagram livestreams! She's very close to her fans and responses to almost every question asked. She's also spilling some T from the show. They're not spoilers but rather little happenings on the Werk room. A while ago, she said that Kimora insisted that her cheeks are all natural and real, and they were just like looking at one another and saying, "OOooh okay gurl. We believe you."
    RPDR 9 : Aja • Farrah Moan • Kimora Blac • Nina Bo'nina Brown • Peppermint • Sasha Velour • Shea Coulee • Trinity Taylor • Valentina

Achievements

I am sexually attracted to Nina Bo'nina : Male or Female.

idgaf

I am sexually attracted to her voice

"I lost my virginity in my church, and I just remember looking up and seeing Jesus like on the wall."

Live for her livestreams

She is like an amazing mix of Katya and Trinity K. Bonet...

'Being young is being fun' - Tyra Sanchez

BonBon. Crystal Mess. Jpeg Papi. Kim Chi. Linux. Merrie Cherry.

RTVG Apprentice
    Guys I know we're doubting the makeup but this bitch is gonna SLAY.

Oh, my God! Her carpool with mama Ru was hilarious! You could tell Ru was having a good time from start to finish!

https://instagram.com/p/BR9JnymB609/

OMG I love her!

Quote Originally Posted by corrinda View Post
    Guys I know we're doubting the makeup but this bitch is gonna SLAY.
    I can see her getting a critique from Michelle about her makeup being rough around the edges but she'll most likely be fine. She's not necessarily the most polished, however she is funny, fearless, irreverent, charismatic and extremely creative. That's going to win over Ru very easily. As much as I normally hate comparing the queens, I can see her being similar to Bob the Drag Queen on the show. While they're nothing alike in terms of their drag, they basically have the same strengths and weaknesses. She'll probably have a bit of a slow start but she'll steal the show once they get into the comedy stuff.

Or she'll pull a Sharon Needles. Sharon wasn't the most polished either, but she was also often presenting something completely new and different on Drag Race which often made up for it.

I hate when Ru plays favorites in the competition, but there can be exemptions every now and then. Sue me.

I hope Ru loves Nina throughout the competition as much as she does in this video so she makes it to the finale.

Nina's part starts here.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast