Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Vietnam's Next Top Model 8

Quote Originally Posted by badgalboroz View Post
    Does anyone know when this weeks videoshoot is going to be uploaded?
    They just uploaded on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/vnntm/videos/1678566578854421/

Quote Originally Posted by rotcivoel View Post
    they don't even know what One shot video means it's not even close to one shot

Should I crop each girl's part and make a thread?
    EDIT: Thread will be up in an hour or so
    Last edited by badgalboroz; 07-19-2017 at 02:51 PM.

Are they dancing so badly on purpose?
    Tarja Turunen: Eternally my queen!

I have quit watching VNTM a couple years ago because of the show's bad editing, it's just no longer entertainment to watch for a reality show, I only went back trying to watch it this year because of the all-stars theme and I have to say it's even worse than I last remember it.

Firstly, what's up with the artificial drama and bad acting? It is obvious that the girls were told to be overly dramatic, and they did a bad job making it look real. It is truly unfortunate for VNTM that after seven years, cycle 1 and 2 so far are still the most organic seasons and the best editing among all (especially cycle 1). The dialogues, the host, the contestants, even the dramas back then were organic and you can easily tell. Whoever in charge of producing VNTM seriously need to watch a few episodes of The Face Vietnam to see how mediocre they are.

And don't even get me started on the in-your-face product replacements and advertisements. VNTM is a cringe fest at this point. Being Vietnamese myself I really wish I could stand watching this show and enjoy it, hopefully the producers or show-runners whatever they are can wake up to see what a disaster this show has been.

Quote Originally Posted by enfalala View Post
    I have quit watching VNTM a couple years ago because of the show's bad editing, it's just no longer entertainment to watch for a reality show, I only went back trying to watch it this year because of the all-stars theme and I have to say it's even worse than I last remember it.

Firstly, what's up with the artificial drama and bad acting? It is obvious that the girls were told to be overly dramatic, and they did a bad job making it look real. It is truly unfortunate for VNTM that after seven years, cycle 1 and 2 so far are still the most organic seasons and the best editing among all (especially cycle 1). The dialogues, the host, the contestants, even the dramas back then were organic and you can easily tell. Whoever in charge of producing VNTM seriously need to watch a few episodes of The Face Vietnam to see how mediocre they are.

And don't even get me started on the in-your-face product replacements and advertisements. VNTM is a cringe fest at this point. Being Vietnamese myself I really wish I could stand watching this show and enjoy it, hopefully the producers or show-runners whatever they are can wake up to see what a disaster this show has been.
    are u TFVN staff member? because everyone has the opposite opinion
    no one even cares about TFVN anymore. the media only focus on VNTM and their drama. even people in the industry have a lot of discussion about the show.
    TFVN is such a joke with their contestants. the mentors can only keep the heat for the first few episodes

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516