Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother | Lies & Deceit V | Eviction

Achievements

Don't Let Go RESULTS

The results are obvious...

stevenacious

Congratulations Barry! You have won the Power of Veto. You may remove one of the nominees from the block. If you choose to do so, Liv will need to name a replacement nominee.

Please make your decision within 24 hours.

Achievements

I do not want to use veto.

L U N A

Achievements

FINAL NOMINEES

Head of Household

eagle2ch

Power of Veto

stevenacious

jjohns6095 & wccats

Bonnie & Oliver, you have been nominated for eviction this week by Liv. Barry has decided not to use the POV. One of you will walk out the door ending your chance of walking away the winner.

Everyone will be casting a vote to evict either Bonnie or Oliver. If you have a Room of Lies power and would like to use it then message me to let me know before the deadline.

You have 24 hours to cast your vote.
    Last edited by nathaniel; 05-19-2017 at 01:35 PM.

Achievements

Currently on a plane heading out of town. I'll have no internet access through Thursday. Results will be posted then. As such, you may change your eviction vote or utilize a Room of Lies power up until I post results.

Achievements

Houseguests, welcome to your next eviction.

Head of Household

eagle2ch

jjohns6095 & wccats

Bonnie & Oliver, Liv has nominated you both for eviction this week. The house has voted. Once the votes are read, the evicted houseguest will have just a few minutes to say their goodbyes, grab their belongings, and walk out the front door.

Spoiler:  
    By a vote of 4-0

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Bonnie, you have been EVICTED from the Big Brother house. Please walk out the front door.

jjohns6095, I'm not surprised by this outcome, but what I am surprised by is the amount of trust you seemed to have in everyone else in the house after being nominated constantly. You hold one of the most powerful prizes from the Room of Lies and you chose not to use it in a week that was so close to the end of the game and one where you were quite vulnerable. You literally sealed your own fate. I enjoyed watching you play. Welcome to the jury.

Spoiler:  
    And it should come as no surprise to anyone...

Oliver, you have been EJECTED from the Big Brother house. Please walk out the front door.

wccats, I had high hopes for you during the beginning of the game, then you went radio silent on the board. I hope everything in your life is alright.

Due to Oliver's MIA status and strikes he has been ejected from the game. Due to the new number of houseguests now in the game, an RTVG's Choice will be changed from it's original plan in the coming week. HOH soon. Stay tuned.

Achievements

Liv: Congrats to everyone else in the top 5!

Achievements

Your Small Screen Lives

Welcome to the final 5 Head of Household. Liv, as outgoing HOH you are not eligible to compete in this competition. Today's challenge is called "Your Small Screen Lives", so I hope you've all gotten to know one another pretty well.

This is a pretty simple challenge, you'll be sent a crossword puzzle on the lives and shows of you and your fellow houseguests. You'll need to complete the crossword puzzle by filling it out and then you'll send it back to me with the correct answers. The houseguest with the correct puzzle in the fastest amount of time will walk away as this week's HOH.

You may NOT throw this challenge or you will receive a voting penalty, which, at this point, will be detrimental to your game. The challenge ends in 24 hours. Good Luck!

Achievements

Your Small Screen Lives RESULTS

Well, another anti-climactic challenge with some poor performances. Let's get to the results.

Spoiler:  
    Katherine did not compete and therefore will suffer a voting penalty this week. Blair tried to throw and will also be given a voting penalty this week.

That leaves us with Barry and Crowley.

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

stevenacious
    8 hours+

Which means...

ublazrob
    12 minutes

Congratulations Crowley, you are the new Head of Household. You have 24 hours to make your nominations.

Achievements

Head of Household Shift

The power will now shift to Barry due to the lapse of time in Crowley's decision.

Achievements

Oof. Tough call you guys. I like all of you, makes it really hard. No hard feelings either way.

I nominate Katherine/Poseidon and Crowley/UblazRob. I feel awful about having to nominate anyone. But that's the name of the game. Wish you all best of luck.

L U N A

[b]Crowley: Ach, got busy with work. No hard feelings. Especially since I'm coming right off the block again anyway.

Achievements

Head of Household

stevenacious

Nominees

ublazrob
    & poseidon

Barry has nominated Crowley & Katherine for eviction this week. A twist will be posted this evening. Prepare yourselves.

Achievements

Big Brother has an announcement:

The Room of Lies is NO MORE.

For the remaining rounds you will need to rely on yourself and your allies. The Room of Lies didn't affect the game as much as Big Brother anticipated, as houseguests were evicted holding onto prizes.

That is.... until now.

Spoiler:  

ublazrob

Crowley has decided to use a power he has held onto since the early stages of the game. During his first visit to the Room of Lies he found a

[ Sapphire Power of Veto ]

The SPOV gives Crowley the power to void the POV competition and instead allow himself to remove a nominee and name the replacement. He has decided to play the SPOV to save himself. He has chosen to nominate...

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Vanityego

Blair
    .You will now take your place on the block next to Katherine.

Voting will begin soon.

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

I'm shook There goes my floating streak.

Crowley: Sorry, Blair. I didn't particularly want to put up either of you, I just had to get my own ass off the block so I literally just flipped a coin to decide.

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

No it's fine lol I barely talk to anyone so it's like... I deserve it

Achievements

FINAL NOMINEES

Head of Household

stevenacious

Sapphire Power of Veto

ublazrob

Vanityego & Poseidon

Blair & Katherine, you have been nominated for eviction this week by Barry. Crowley has used the SPOV to remove himself from the block. One of you will walk out the door ending your chance of walking away the winner.

Crowley and Liv will be casting a vote to evict either Blair or Katherine. If you have a Room of Lies power and would like to use it then message me to let me know. Barry will be casting a vote in the event there is a tie.

You have 24 hours to cast your vote.

Achievements

Houseguests, welcome to your next eviction.

Head of Household
    stevenacious

Vanityego & Poseidon

Blair & Katherine, Barry has nominated you both for eviction this week. The house has voted. Once the votes are read, the evicted houseguest will have just a few minutes to say their goodbyes, grab their belongings, and walk out the front door.

Spoiler:  
    By a vote of 2-0

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Katherine, you have been EVICTED from the Big Brother house. Please walk out the front door.

Poseidon, I expected you to go pretty far in the game, but I'm judging you weren't as connected to the rest of the house as the game progressed. You did well in the RTVG polls but I don't think that was quite enough. Welcome to the jury.

HOH soon. Stay tuned.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast