Aldous • CupidStunt
Alex • Stevenacious
Barbara • RemcoLovesCookies.
Bon Qui Qui • Mr.NickiMinaj
Elle • abstractfierce
Ghostface • xymandopex
Hurley • EvilxElf-INTM
Jack • OoSleePLesSsoO
Jackie-O • uno
Jodi • Somersault
Jungmoon • VanityEgo
Lacie • betinez
Lana • Thomnom
Margaery • BottleItUp
Michaela • Jigsawce
Niska • buecey11
O-Ren • wccats
Odafin • VULpicks.
Rebecca • Runic
Steve • RiddleMeThis
Tink • Vashhee
Lluvy: I hope everyone is feeling up for another week of work! We lost nine players during the previous Phase, but I'm sure you'll agree that twenty-one is still quite a lot of players to have around. During Phase II, we will reduce the cast by six from twenty-one to fifteen. Here's an overview of the Phase II format:
- This pond is composed of the players who rank 1st through 7th.
- This pond is subsidized by the Secondary Pond, which experiences 15% taxation, and the Tertiary Pond, which experiences 35% taxation.
- During the Performance Review, the player here who earns the fewest Silver Scales will be eliminated, placing 19th.
- This pond is composed of the players who rank 8th through 14th.
- This pond experiences 15% taxation, which is used to subsidize the Primary Pond.
- During the Performance Review, the player here who earns the fewest Silver Scales will be eliminated, placing 20th.
- This pond is composed of the players who rank 15th through 21st.
- This pond experiences 35% taxation, which is used to subsidize the Primary Pond.
- During the Performance Review, the player here who earns the fewest Silver Scales will be eliminated, placing 21st.
- After the Marketplace, the remaining 18 players will face Downsizing.
- The players who rank 16th, 17th, and 18th in cumulative wealth will be eliminated.
- The assets of the three eliminees will be transferred to the player who ranked 15th in cumulative wealth.
Now that Phase II has begun, you have all been granted your standard set of items. First, you have been given a set of fifteen fish in your assigned color with these sizes:
1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5
You will be forced to play these fifteen fish in some order during the next five days of Phase II. Note that these fish are non-transferrable and cannot be saved for future Phases. Additionally, each of you have now been granted a single Poison Pill. Poison Pills are transferrable, and may be saved for future Phases as they do not expire.
During this Phase, you will be earning Silver Scales, which are more valuable than Copper Scales. Each Silver Scales has a value of 2 Copper Scales.
Lluvy: To start off Phase II, you will all take part in the Social Ranking. This determines two important elements for the Phase.
First, it determines the Pond divisions. As you can see above, you will be divided into three Ponds with seven players each. The top Pond will receive subsidies, while the lower two Ponds experience taxation.
Second, the Social Ranking will determine the order of predation for your fish. This will be arranged such that each player’s fish can eat other fish of exactly one other color, and each player’s fish are vulnerable to be eaten by fish of exactly one other color.
The lists will be used as follows: the players with the best average ranking will be placed into the best Ponds. Within each Pond, the player with the best average ranking will be named the predator of the player in the Pond lowest on their individual list; this player will then become the predator of the player in the Pond lowest on their list, and so on. Whichever player is left over will become the predator of the best average ranking player in the Pond.
In the event that a player fails to submit a list, or submits an invalid list, all the ranking points they would have distributed will be assessed to themselves as a massive penalty instead. This will likely place these players in a low tier Pond. During this round, since you will be ranking players 1-20, this is a penalty of 210 ranking points. In the event that a non-submitting player is required to make a decision for predation, their previous list will be used. If they have never submitted a list in the entire game, they will choose the next player alphabetically (rolling over to the beginning of the alphabet if they are last).
In the event that players have their ranking tied with another player, the player with the higher current wealth will prevail; if this is tied, the player who submitted their list earlier will prevail. If the tied players did not submit lists, the player who signed up for the game earlier will prevail. The full results of the Social Ranking will not be publicly revealed; I will instead reveal which players are in which Ponds, and the predation order (starting with the first player alphabetically, who may or may not be the player ranked the highest within their Pond).
At this time, item transfers are possible between all players. Once you have been assigned to a Pond, you may only transfer items between people at your Pond.
You have 24 hours to submit your Social Ranking.