Margaery • BottleItUp
    Michaela • Jigsawce
    Niska • buecey11
    O-Ren • wccats
    Odafin • VULpicks.
    Rebecca • Runic
    Steve • RiddleMeThis
    Tink • Vashhee

Lluvy: I hope everyone is feeling up for another week of work! We lost nine players during the previous Phase, but I'm sure you'll agree that twenty-one is still quite a lot of players to have around. During Phase II, we will reduce the cast by six from twenty-one to fifteen. Here's an overview of the Phase II format:

Primary Pond

• This pond is composed of the players who rank 1st through 7th.
    • This pond is subsidized by the Secondary Pond, which experiences 15% taxation, and the Tertiary Pond, which experiences 35% taxation.
    • During the Performance Review, the player here who earns the fewest Silver Scales will be eliminated, placing 19th.

Secondary Pond

• This pond is composed of the players who rank 8th through 14th.
    • This pond experiences 15% taxation, which is used to subsidize the Primary Pond.
    • During the Performance Review, the player here who earns the fewest Silver Scales will be eliminated, placing 20th.

Tertiary Pond

• This pond is composed of the players who rank 15th through 21st.
    • This pond experiences 35% taxation, which is used to subsidize the Primary Pond.
    • During the Performance Review, the player here who earns the fewest Silver Scales will be eliminated, placing 21st.

Downsizing

• After the Marketplace, the remaining 18 players will face Downsizing.
    • The players who rank 16th, 17th, and 18th in cumulative wealth will be eliminated.
    • The assets of the three eliminees will be transferred to the player who ranked 15th in cumulative wealth.

Now that Phase II has begun, you have all been granted your standard set of items. First, you have been given a set of fifteen fish in your assigned color with these sizes:

1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5

You will be forced to play these fifteen fish in some order during the next five days of Phase II. Note that these fish are non-transferrable and cannot be saved for future Phases. Additionally, each of you have now been granted a single Poison Pill. Poison Pills are transferrable, and may be saved for future Phases as they do not expire.

During this Phase, you will be earning Silver Scales, which are more valuable than Copper Scales. Each Silver Scales has a value of 2 Copper Scales.

Lluvy: To start off Phase II, you will all take part in the Social Ranking. This determines two important elements for the Phase.

First, it determines the Pond divisions. As you can see above, you will be divided into three Ponds with seven players each. The top Pond will receive subsidies, while the lower two Ponds experience taxation.

Second, the Social Ranking will determine the order of predation for your fish. This will be arranged such that each player’s fish can eat other fish of exactly one other color, and each player’s fish are vulnerable to be eaten by fish of exactly one other color.

The lists will be used as follows: the players with the best average ranking will be placed into the best Ponds. Within each Pond, the player with the best average ranking will be named the predator of the player in the Pond lowest on their individual list; this player will then become the predator of the player in the Pond lowest on their list, and so on. Whichever player is left over will become the predator of the best average ranking player in the Pond.

In the event that a player fails to submit a list, or submits an invalid list, all the ranking points they would have distributed will be assessed to themselves as a massive penalty instead. This will likely place these players in a low tier Pond. During this round, since you will be ranking players 1-20, this is a penalty of 210 ranking points. In the event that a non-submitting player is required to make a decision for predation, their previous list will be used. If they have never submitted a list in the entire game, they will choose the next player alphabetically (rolling over to the beginning of the alphabet if they are last).

In the event that players have their ranking tied with another player, the player with the higher current wealth will prevail; if this is tied, the player who submitted their list earlier will prevail. If the tied players did not submit lists, the player who signed up for the game earlier will prevail. The full results of the Social Ranking will not be publicly revealed; I will instead reveal which players are in which Ponds, and the predation order (starting with the first player alphabetically, who may or may not be the player ranked the highest within their Pond).

At this time, item transfers are possible between all players. Once you have been assigned to a Pond, you may only transfer items between people at your Pond.

You have 24 hours to submit your Social Ranking.
    Last edited by Estquer; 01-16-2017 at 12:52 AM.

Elle: Wow! The rich lifestyle is so lavish and fancy! Being poor sometimes has its benefits

So, here's the deal. Because I inherit the inventory of three people, I'm basically rich. Unlike Miss Lluvy, I'm willing to share my wealth in Copper Scales that I got from the 24th-22th placer's dead bodies to everyone who helps me! My proposition is simple: if you put me in the upper third of your Social Ranking, I'll be willing to send some coins your way at the Marketplace!

You're all welcome in advance!

Achievements

Ready to chat them scales & social rankings if you ready~

Hey y'all! I'm always open to being PMed about rankings and ****!

Achievements

I wanna give a big thank you to everyone that donated scales to my cause last round!! Nobody can resist my heavy boobs ^-^

I'm so so so so SO EXCITED for round 2!! Bring on the silver scales bitch!!

*crazy inner self* Rebecca you stupid bitch don't call the host names, that's offensive and you'll ruin everything. KEEP IT TOGETHER. I wonder what Josh thinks of me on this show

Achievements

Achievements

Lluvy: The deadline has now passed! Unfortunately, Miss Jodi has failed to submit a As a valid Social Ranking, and has received a 210-point penalty as a result of this.

The total ranking has been computed, and the predator/prey relationships in each pond. The order listed here places the person earliest in the alphabet first for their Pond, and as such does not necessarily indicate which player was ranked the best within their Pond. Of course, if you have been conducting proper corporate espionage, you should be able to deduce this information regardless by amassing the available data. Let's see how you got divided!

Primary Pond

• This pond is composed of the players who rank 1st through 7th.
    • This pond is subsidized by the Secondary Pond, which experiences 15% taxation, and the Tertiary Pond, which experiences 35% taxation.
    • During the Performance Review, the player here who earns the fewest Silver Scales will be eliminated, placing 19th.

Aldous is the predator of Jungmoon.
    Jungmoon is the predator of Lacie.
    Lacie is the predator of Jack.
    Jack is the predator of Bon Qui Qui.
    Bon Qui Qui is the predator of Barbara.
    Barbara is the predator of Hurley.
    Hurley is the predator of Aldous.

Secondary Pond

• This pond is composed of the players who rank 8th through 14th.
    • This pond experiences 15% taxation, which is used to subsidize the Primary Pond.
    • During the Performance Review, the player here who earns the fewest Silver Scales will be eliminated, placing 20th.

Alex is the predator of Elle.
    Elle is the predator of Steve.
    Steve is the predator of Ghostface.
    Ghostface is the predator of Michaela.
    Michaela is the predator of Jackie-O.
    Jackie-O is the predator of Tink.
    Tink is the predator of Alex.

Tertiary Pond

• This pond is composed of the players who rank 15th through 21st.
    • This pond experiences 35% taxation, which is used to subsidize the Primary Pond.
    • During the Performance Review, the player here who earns the fewest Silver Scales will be eliminated, placing 21st.

Jodi is the predator of Margaery.
    Margaery is the predator of Rebecca.
    Rebecca is the predator of O-Ren.
    O-Ren is the predator of Odafin.
    Odafin is the predator of Niska.
    Niska is the predator of Lana.
    Lana is the predator of Jodi.

This concludes the Social Ranking. We will commence with Day 1 shortly.

Achievements

Lluvy: Now that the Ponds have been determined, we can get to the main part of Phase II. For the next five days, you should mainly be concerned about yourself and the six other people in your Pond. From each Pond, the player who has the worst performance over these five days will be eliminated. The player that performs the worst is entirely up to the collective decisions of the players.

Required Actions

You each have a set of fifteen fish, of the sizes: 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5. You will use up these fish throughout the five days, but the order is up to you. You must submit three of these fish per day. For example, you could submit: [4, 4, 4] or [1, 2, 5] or [3, 3, 5]. Any possible combination. Bear in mind that once played, your fish will not be available for future days, so you have to be strategic about when to play your more powerful fish and when to play your weaker fish.

Primary Aldous 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5
    Primary Jungmoon 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5
    Primary Lacie 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5
    Primary Jack 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5
    Primary Bon Qui Qui 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5
    Primary Barbara 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5
    Primary Hurley 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5
    Secondary Alex 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5
    Secondary Elle 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5
    Secondary Steve 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5
    Secondary Ghostface 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5
    Secondary Michaela 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5
    Secondary Jackie-O 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5
    Secondary Tink 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5
    Tertiary Jodi 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5
    Tertiary Margaery 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5
    Tertiary Rebecca 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5
    Tertiary O-Ren 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5
    Tertiary Odafin 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5
    Tertiary Niska 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5
    Tertiary Lana 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5

If you fail to submit a valid selection of three fish within 24 hours, your smallest three fish will be selected automatically.

Optional Actions

Additionally, you have some options available to you that you can decide whether or not to make use of.

• If you currently own a Poison Pill, you may play it on with a fish of your choice. For more information about the Poison Pill, see the Fish Behavior section.
    • If you current own an Antidote, you may play it on your Pond today.
    • At the current time, you may transfer items to other members of your Pond or to Lluvy.
    • At the current time, if you have scales, you may transfer scales to other members of your Pond or to Lluvy.
    • If you have scales, you may exchange them at the Bank for scales of a different type.

Fish Behavior

Once Day 1 is over, the players' selected fish will be released into their Pond. The fish will then begin eating according to a very specific and predictable set of rules:

• Each fish can only eat fish of their prey color. For example, if red fish are the predator of orange fish, red fish can only eat orange fish.
    • The smallest fish will always move first. If a fish has no valid moves to make, fish of the next highest size will move, and so on. Based on this rule, this means that one fish could move several times before a much larger fish has a chance to move.
    • Among identically sized fish of the same color, a fish with a Poison Pill moves last.
    • A fish can only eat a fish that is a smaller size. It cannot eat a fish that is the same size or larger than itself.
    • If a fish has multiple possible options to eat, it will always eat the largest possible fish.
    • If a fish can choose between multiple same-sized options, but one of the possible targets has a Poison Pill, the fish will avoid eating the poisoned fish for as long as possible.
    • When a fish consumes another fish, it will grow immediately into the size that is the sum of its previous size and the size of the fish that it ate. For example, if a size 5 fish eats a size 3 fish, it will grow into a size 8 fish.
    • Any fish who eats a fish with a Poison Pill will become the new holder of the Poison Pill.
    • Once all valid moves have taken place, any fish holding a Poison Pill will die before it can be scored.

After all valid moves are taken place, the Pond will be declared to be in equilibrium once no more moves are possible. After equilibrium is reached, the Pond will be scored. This signals the end of each day. I will publicly reveal the moves that occurred in the Pond, and announce who has received scales. Scales are distributed according to these rules:

• For each surviving fish of your color, you will receive one scale.
    • The largest fish in the Pond will earn a bonus of five scales for its owner.
    • In the event that multiple fish are tied for the largest, the five-scale bonus will be distributed as evenly as possible among those owners; any remainder will be taken by Lluvy. For example, if two fish have tied for the largest, each owner would receive two scales, and Lluvy would receive the fifth scale.
    • If six or more fish are tied for the largest, Lluvy will receive all five of the bonus scales.

Remember, your goal in this game is to obtain as many scales as possible. Make whatever deals you need to make in order to obtain them in both the short term and long term. Good luck!

Achievements

Oh @ this revolt against everyone in last round's primary pond

OMG I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T REALIZE THE RANKINGS WERE DUE TODAY.

Achievements

Lacie: Primary Pond?

Lacie: You are all too kind! You all deserve 5-star ratings !

Achievements

disdumb

Achievements

i guess people can resist my heavy boobs

Ghostface:
    How did you like the first act? Are you getting the gist of things, or shall I go ahead and gut you like a fish?
    Think of me as your director, you're in my movie, you've got a fun part so don't blow it
    See six of you shortly . . . this is one curtain call you won't want to miss

Achievements

Lluvy: Day 1 has now ended. Since Bon Qui Qui and Odafin failed to submit their decisions, they automatically played their smallest three fish. Let's see what happened in each Pond as the fish were released:

Primary Pond

Aldous Jungmoon Lacie Jack Bon Qui Qui Barbara Hurley
    2 2 5 3 1 4 4
    1 1 2 2 1 1 1
    1* 1 1 1 1 1 1
    2 eats 1
    2 eats 1
    2 eats 1
    2 eats 1
    3 3 5 3 1 4 4
    1 1 3 3 1 1 1
    1* 1 1
    3 eats 1
    3 eats 1
    3 eats 1
    4 3 5 4 4 4
    1 3 4 1 1
    1* 1 1
    4 eats 3
    4 eats 1
    4 eats 1
    7 5 4 5 5
    1* 3 4 1 1
    5 eats 4
    5 eats 1
    5 eats 1*
    7 9 4 6 6*
    3 1
    9 eats 4
    7 13 6 6*
    3 1
    6* dies Pill
    7 13 6
    3 1
    Aldous scores 1
    Jungmoon scores 0
    Lacie scores 7
    Jack scores 0
    Bon Qui Qui scores 0
    Barbara scores 3
    Hurley scores 0

Secondary Pond

Alex Elle Steve Ghostface Michaela Jackie-O Tink
    3 5 1 1 3 5 5
    3 2 1 1 2 2 3
    1 1 1 1 2 1 1
    2 eats 1
    2 eats 1
    2 eats 1
    3 5 1 1 3 5 5
    3 3 1 1 3 3 3
    1 1 1 2
    3 eats 1
    3 eats 1
    3 eats 1
    4 5 1 1 3 5 5
    3 4 1 3 3 4
    1 2
    4 eats 1
    4 eats 3
    4 5 1 3 5 7
    5 1 3 3 5
    1 2
    7 eats 4
    5 1 3 5 11
    5 1 3 3 5
    1 2
    Alex scores 0
    Elle scores 2
    Steve scores 0
    Ghostface scores 3
    Michaela scores 3
    Jackie-O scores 2
    Tink scores 7

Tertiary Pond

Jodi Margaery Rebecca O-Ren Odafin Niska Lana
    3 4 5 4 1 4 4
    2 2 4 3 1 3 3
    2 1 2 1 1 2 2
    2 eats 1
    2 eats 1
    3 4 5 4 1 4 4
    3 2 4 3 1 3 3
    2 3 1 2 2
    3 eats 2
    3 eats 1
    3 eats 2
    3 eats 2
    5 4 5 4 1 5 5
    3 4 4 1 4 4
    3 2
    4 eats 3
    4 eats 1
    4 eats 1
    4 eats 3
    5 7 5 5 5 7
    4 5 4 5
    7 eats 5
    7 eats 5
    12 4 5 5 12
    5 4 5
    12 eats 4
    16 5 5 12
    5 4 5
    Jodi scores 0
    Margaery scores 6
    Rebecca scores 0
    O-Ren scores 2
    Odafin scores 0
    Niska scores 3
    Lana scores 2

For all of you who managed to score Silver Scales, great work! If you weren't able to do so, you have four more days of gameplay to ameliorate this situation.

Achievements

Lluvy: We will now proceed to Day 2.

Required Actions

You now each have twelve fish remaining. The chart below indicates which of your fish are still available to use:

Primary Aldous 1 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5
    Primary Jungmoon 1 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5
    Primary Lacie 1 1 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5
    Primary Jack 1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5
    Primary Bon Qui Qui 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5
    Primary Barbara 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 5
    Primary Hurley 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 5
    Secondary Alex 1 1 2 2 2 3 4 4 4 5 5 5
    Secondary Elle 1 1 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5
    Secondary Steve 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5
    Secondary Ghostface 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5
    Secondary Michaela 1 1 1 2 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5
    Secondary Jackie-O 1 1 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5
    Secondary Tink 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 4 4 4 5 5
    Tertiary Jodi 1 1 1 2 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5
    Tertiary Margaery 1 1 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 5
    Tertiary Rebecca 1 1 1 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 5 5
    Tertiary O-Ren 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 5
    Tertiary Odafin 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5
    Tertiary Niska 1 1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 5
    Tertiary Lana 1 1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 5

You will use up these fish through the remaining four days, but the order is up to you. You must submit three of these fish per day. For example, you could submit: [4, 4, 4] or [1, 2, 5] or [3, 3, 5]. Any possible combination. Bear in mind that once played, your fish will not be available for future days, so you have to be strategic about when to play your more powerful fish and when to play your weaker fish.

If you fail to submit a valid selection of three fish within 24 hours, your smallest three fish will be selected automatically.

Optional Actions

Additionally, you have some options available to you that you can decide whether or not to make use of.

• If you currently own a Poison Pill, you may play it on with a fish of your choice. For more information about the Poison Pill, see the Fish Behavior section.
    • If you current own an Antidote, you may play it on your Pond today.
    • At the current time, you may transfer items to other members of your Pond or to Lluvy.
    • At the current time, if you have scales, you may transfer scales to other members of your Pond or to Lluvy.
    • If you have scales, you may exchange them at the Bank for scales of a different type.

Fish Behavior

Once Day 2 is over, the players' selected fish will be released into their Pond. The fish will then begin eating according to a very specific and predictable set of rules:

• Each fish can only eat fish of their prey color. For example, if red fish are the predator of orange fish, red fish can only eat orange fish.
    • The smallest fish will always move first. If a fish has no valid moves to make, fish of the next highest size will move, and so on. Based on this rule, this means that one fish could move several times before a much larger fish has a chance to move.
    • Among identically sized fish of the same color, a fish with a Poison Pill moves last.
    • A fish can only eat a fish that is a smaller size. It cannot eat a fish that is the same size or larger than itself.
    • If a fish has multiple possible options to eat, it will always eat the largest possible fish.
    • If a fish can choose between multiple same-sized options, but one of the possible targets has a Poison Pill, the fish will avoid eating the poisoned fish for as long as possible.
    • When a fish consumes another fish, it will grow immediately into the size that is the sum of its previous size and the size of the fish that it ate. For example, if a size 5 fish eats a size 3 fish, it will grow into a size 8 fish.
    • Any fish who eats a fish with a Poison Pill will become the new holder of the Poison Pill.
    • Once all valid moves have taken place, any fish holding a Poison Pill will die before it can be scored.

After all valid moves are taken place, the Pond will be declared to be in equilibrium once no more moves are possible. After equilibrium is reached, the Pond will be scored. This signals the end of each day. I will publicly reveal the moves that occurred in the Pond, and announce who has received scales. Scales are distributed according to these rules:

• For each surviving fish of your color, you will receive one scale.
    • The largest fish in the Pond will earn a bonus of five scales for its owner.
    • In the event that multiple fish are tied for the largest, the five-scale bonus will be distributed as evenly as possible among those owners; any remainder will be taken by Lluvy. For example, if two fish have tied for the largest, each owner would receive two scales, and Lluvy would receive the fifth scale.
    • If six or more fish are tied for the largest, Lluvy will receive all five of the bonus scales.

Remember, your goal in this game is to obtain as many scales as possible. Make whatever deals you need to make in order to obtain them in both the short term and long term. Good luck!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast