Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Phase II

Achievements

Omg lol. The drams!! Kinda kicking myself for forgetting to use the bank. Oh well! This is a cool game and thanks Estquer/Lluvy!

L U N A

Let this be a lesson to all not to talk strategy with VanityEgo or EvilxElf from now on~

Is this an Aaliyah video? Cause I'm seeing a lot of 4-page letters up in here.

So much drama to sort through.
    #BuyE•MO•TIONoniTunes

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by EvilxElf-INTM View Post
    How was that beneficial for me? You offered me 2 Silver Scales that you DIDN'T HAVE.
    Chile all I had to do was convert scales

That should tell everyone why you can't be trusted.
    If you're not beneficial to my game, you shouldn't trust me. If we can help each other, hop on board hunty~

As I told you the first day, I wanted to wait and see how things would have worked out before accepting the deal and that's what I did.
    Why are you saying that like you're contradicting what I'm saying even though you literally just rephrased my question?

1) You told me you were after MNM, don't you remember?
    2) & 3) You lied about Cupid's set of fishes. Several attempts to do stuff that would help us both? What? I was the one to tell you about playing the Poison Pill on Day 5.
    1) I never told you anything about targeting him We can copy/paste our entire chat history, all I said was I was frustrated with his performance in comparison to the amount of work he's put in this game. At that point though there was no way of getting rid of him.
    2) & 3) Don't give yourself credit about telling me to play that Pill on Day 5, on Day 4 I already knew that was going to be an option after I sent you simulations on how to counter Remco.

[10/01/2017, 00:48:00] Giulio: omg how many simulations did you do
    [10/01/2017, 00:48:09] Andrei • VanityEgo: well so far that’s just one
    [10/01/2017, 00:48:15] Andrei • VanityEgo: but like
    [10/01/2017, 00:48:20] Andrei • VanityEgo: from R4 to the Bonus Round
    [10/01/2017, 00:48:53] Andrei • VanityEgo: I think I’m gonna have to pill some of my own fish to guarantee that Amber doesn’t eat too much
    [10/01/2017, 00:50:15] Giulio: if you pill your fish I’m guaranteed I eat the pill
    [10/01/2017, 00:50:29] Andrei • VanityEgo: not if it’s a big fish
    [10/01/2017, 00:50:58] Andrei • VanityEgo: like I’m thinking of pilling my own fish so that they don’t make it to the bonus round for Amber to eat them

Like, thank you so much for telling me about a strategy I already thought of and brought up to you

It tells everyone I'm putting my benefit first and if I have to choose between going home and sending home an ally, I'll send home an ally. I don't expect anyone to play differently, because that's just common sense strategy. If you wanna say you wouldn't do that, whatever, that makes you either idiotic or dishonest.

DID YOU ASK ME FOR SCALE? NO. You just came out of nowhere telling me "Listen, they gave me 7 scales you gave me nothing so I won't use my Pill". You always put them BEFORE me, it's obvious they did more important things for you than I did; there was no way I could be more valuable than them to begin with. Why didn't you include me in the alliance in the first place if you really cared about me and you really wanted to work with me?
    There had been 0 discussion among us about sharing any scales though? I didn't think I had done anything to justify you giving me scales just cause, that's why, once again, I OFFERED A DEAL IN WHICH YOU WOULD GAIN SCALES AND I WOULD TOO.
    I didn't include you in the alliance because the first thing you said to me was "Cupid is probably after me" and you've gone on to prove that you weren't willing to work with her, because you're stubborn, inflexible and probably just too untrusting for your own good. Cupid has a terrible temper when she gets ****ed over but until that point, she's loyal, reasonable and is always willing to put behind past differences.

"Behind my back" my ass. I told you I didn't trust you when we had the conversation on Facebook. I knew both Pruek and Brendan were working with you and they are 2 of the people I respect the most in this site. To warn them about your behaviour was the best thing to do because you could have done them what you did to me. They deserved this information.
    Your ego is so pumped that you think you are above everyone and everyone is stupid but you GET OVER YOURSELF.
    And I think it's hilarious that you warned them when Pruek knew everything I'd been doing and thinking about, and I kept a good rapport with Bre by offering to reimburse him for any money he'd lose from taxation. Congratulations, you played yourself~

You are accusing me because I tried to predict what would have happened If I had given you my Pill and now you are telling that it's good to predict if the deal is beneficial or not? You are a little bit confused.
    Actually my plan of pilling all my fish and asking Pruek to pill one of his resulted in you getting even more scales than in the projection we both had in mind Here's the core of the issue: I offered you a really good deal, you turned it down because you didn't trust me, and now somehow me offering you a deal that benefited you makes me untrustworthy. Do you realise just how pathetically paranoid that makes you look?

Cupid was my prey this round and of course I had to think about what to play and about her moves in order to gain scales.
    She doesn't want to deal with me anymore why should she be happy to work with me? And that's mutual feeling.
    I was being rational: you told me Cupid was more important than me so why I should think your plan was to heal me and hurt her?

Your digging your hole deeper and deeper, you better stop~
    You're giving way too much weight to what Cupid might've said once out of anger and that just shows a terrible lack of discernment, and I want to say it's surprising from you, but it's starting to look like a pattern. That's kinda cringe-worthy, but whatever.
    I told you Cupid had been more important /BASED ON THE AMOUNT OF SCALES I'D GOTTEN FROM WORKING WITH HER/. All you had to do was give me 1 Pill, accept one of my deals, and you were on the same foothold. Instead, the more I tried to explain how we both benefitted from the deal I was offering you, the less you trusted me, which is extremely confusing, frustrating and exhausting.

So, let's recap what happened:

1) Vanity approached me to work together.
    2) He acted fishy about wanting a Pill in exchange of 2 scales he didn't have.
    3) He fooled me showing me scenarios, asking me which fishes I would have used for the day while playing with other people in the same pond behind my back. I always replied with honesty to his questions while he lied and told my moves to the other people.
    4) He told me he would have used his Pill on Day 5 to gain Scales but he didn't.
    5) Instead, the next day, he came up with "I won't play the Pill because I was working with other people, you are nothing to me so you HAVE TO give me the Pill"
    6) I refused because he showed he didn't care about me but himself. Of course I'm going to be inflexible and paranoid, you genius.
    7) He wanted the Pill so much that he was willing to throw his own allies under the bus.
    8) I also offered him to play his own Pill and If he actually used it I would have given him mine during the Marketplace. I was testing his loyalty but he declined and became more fishy about his real intentions.
    9) I declined his offer because it made no sense to me and he got angry.
    NOTE: I also played my Pill on Round 5 just to show you that I had not problem to give out a Pill at all.
    10) He publicly ranted about me because I told two of my and his friends to just pay attention to him.

Now guys, put yourself in my shoes and tell me if Vanity's behavior was one to be trusted or not. Everyone becomes paranoid if put in a situation like mine.
    I might be paranoid, stubborn, inflexible, idiotic, pathetic or whatever you told me I am but I make my decisions and I'm not willing to let you decide what I have to do. I'm not the goat or the person you can easily manipulate you all think I am. I'm reasonable and loyal to the people who deserve it and show me respect. Don't worry because I'm all those things and people who received benefits from me in this game can tell you that (and no, I didn't ask anything in return because If I consider one person my ally I would help him regardless).

I have my own point of view about things and you have yours. You like to play a messy and aggressive game and I don't. So please respect that. Keep playing the game the way you like the most.

I have nothing else to say as the discussion is over to me. Let's move on Phase III and good luck.

It's ironic how people always involve me in these trainwreck situations in Estquer's games. You must love me, Spencer.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by uno View Post
    Cntrl+F: "uno".

No matches found.

this is a good-quality post.

I am *THE* original babygurl!!!

Achievements

So, let's recap what happened:

1) Vanity approached me to work together.
    2) He acted fishy about wanting a Pill in exchange of 2 scales he didn't have.
    That is not true; I had the 2 Copper Scales I offered, I just also offered an alternative form of payment of 1 Silver Scale I didn't have yet.

3) He fooled me showing me scenarios, asking me which fishes I would have used for the day while playing with other people in the same pond behind my back. I always replied with honesty to his questions while he lied and told my moves to the other people.
    4) He told me he would have used his Pill on Day 5 to gain Scales but he didn't.
    I told you a mix of true and false information, you decided that everything I was telling you was false. I overestimated your capacity for discernment, which was a pretty big mistake on my part.

5) Instead, the next day, he came up with "I won't play the Pill because I was working with other people, you are nothing to me so you HAVE TO give me the Pill"
    6) I refused because he showed he didn't care about me but himself. Of course I'm going to be inflexible and paranoid, you genius.
    7) He wanted the Pill so much that he was willing to throw his own allies under the bus.
    8) I also offered him to play his own Pill and If he actually used it I would have given him mine during the Marketplace. I was testing his loyalty but he declined and became more fishy about his real intentions.
    9) I declined his offer because it made no sense to me and he got angry.
    NOTE: I also played my Pill on Round 5 just to show you that I had not problem to give out a Pill at all.
    10) He publicly ranted about me because I told two of my and his friends to just pay attention to him.

Everyone becomes paranoid if put in a situation like mine.
    It's literally just you though Like I said, MNM and I have very little love for each other and even we managed to work out a deal. Betinez and I both schemed against each other in the beginning of Phase 1 and had a successful alliance this time. The two allies you contacted have had very beneficial exchanges with me. You're the only one in this scenario who seems overwhelmed by their doubts even in the face of a situation that you know benefits both parties involved.

I'm not sure what about the offer didn't make sense; you suggested I play a pill, I told you I didn't have to do it, and in fact it would **** over a lucrative connexion, so in order to accept your suggestion, I wanted your poison pill, otherwise I could just go with my alternate option. It just looks like you were mad I had an alternative to begin with. Also it's not like you weren't aware I was working with Cupid, yet you still suggested I play the pill.

It's funny how you're wording this because it shows you can't compute the nuance between "you're nothing to me" and "my alliance helped me more than you did". And I don't think the problem is that you're stupid, the problem is your paranoia is clouding your judgment. It's like I should either have relied on you completely or not at all, and that's just not how social games work, not to mention how insulting it is for you to act like I absolutely needed your input to advance myself.

There's nothing ironic or strange about you being involved in drama; you show a pattern of being inflexible, it pisses people off, you try to play it off like you're completely innocent but really you just don't ever self-criticise, which aggravates people even more.

You are changing your version over and over
    Next time show some loyalty to the people you want to work with in order for them to fully trust you. Have you ever thought about that?

I won't feed this troll anymore.

Achievements

I'm not changing ****, you just can't handle nuance and multiple layers of complexity, and for that reason it looks to you like I'm not being coherent. I'm making an effort to rephrase the situation every time because a part of me believes you really cannot be that dense, but it's really the same reality expressed with different words.

Literally the reason we're having this conversation is that you went to the people I was loyal to and they told me, but ok~ You're confusing loyalty with submissiveness and exclusivity. I'm loyal to people as long as it benefits me. I was in a situation where being loyal to Cupid was more beneficial than betraying her, I was open to you about that, and gave you a chance to rent my loyalty with a Poison Pill, essentially. I'm never going to be /exclusively/ loyal to someone, but I'll be /consistently/ loyal to the people who offer me the most benefits, which I measure in the following way:

1) Scale value
    2) Information exchange & mutual enjoyment

In this situation, I'd had fun working with Cupid and we made a bunch of scales together. I also had some fun exchanging information with you, but ultimately the info you told me wasn't useful. The only way for me to have an interest in putting you over Cupid was for you to contribute to my Scale count, and for that I suggested you give me your Poison Pill instead of actually giving me scales. If it still doesn't make sense to you after this Nth reformulation, it's just not gonna be a good look for you, but it's not like you'll admit it to yourself anyways so whatever lol.

Quote Originally Posted by VanityEgo View Post
    Literally the reason we're having this conversation is that you went to the people I was loyal to and they told me, but ok~
    Quote Originally Posted by VanityEgo View Post
    I'm never going to be /exclusively/ loyal to someone, but I'll be /consistently/ loyal to the people who offer me the most benefits
    This is a comforting revelation for the people you were (or are going to be) loyal to. Be ready to get dumped~

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345