Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor VII: Java

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE ~ RESULTS

Everyone has finished competing in the Immunity Challenge, and it is time to announce the results. The best performer from each tribe today will walk away with the Individual Immunity Necklace. Everyone else will go to Tribal Council, where the first two people will have their torch snuffed.

~

It's time for results. I will start announcing the results by tribe from worst to best.

Spoiler:  

no submission

Spoiler:  

1/10

Spoiler:  

2/10

Spoiler:  

3/10

Spoiler:  

It comes down to Kayshini & Ngatiyem. Both of them tied so it came down to time.

Spoiler:  

5/10 ~ 7 minutes

Which means...

Spoiler:  

5/10 ~ 6 minutes

NGATIYEM WINS IMMUNITY!

Congratulations,
    Ngatiyem! You have won the Individual Immunity Necklace. You have earned three more days in the game & a guaranteed spot in the final eighteen. You are safe at tonight's first Tribal Council and won't be voted out tonight.

As for the rest of you, in a few hours one of you guys will be voted out of this game. I'm sure you guys have a lot to discuss before making a decision. Head back to camp, I will see you guys later at Tribal Council.

Answers:

1. Xavier
    2. Carol
    3. Shamoy
    4. Betty
    5. Alexia
    6. Kayshini
    7. Ngatiyem
    8. Jonathan
    9. Azubuike
    10. Milairea

Tiebreaker Question: How many points will EVERYONE IN THE CAST score on this challenge, combined?
    TB: 48 points

Spoiler:  

no submission

Spoiler:  

1/10

Spoiler:  

2/10

Spoiler:  

3/10

Spoiler:  

4/10

Which means...

Spoiler:  

5/10

YSLAYNE WINS IMMUNITY!

Congratulations,
    Yslayne! You have won the Individual Immunity Necklace. You have earned three more days in the game & a guaranteed spot in the final eighteen. You are safe at tonight's first Tribal Council and won't be voted out tonight.

As for the rest of you, in a few hours one of you guys will be voted out of this game. I'm sure you guys have a lot to discuss before making a decision. Head back to camp, I will see you guys later at Tribal Council.

Answers:

1. Yslayne
    2. Floppy
    3. Ethel
    4. Luz
    5. Pammy
    6. Paul
    7. Lexi
    8. Lilac
    9. Lindsay
    10. Krislian

Tiebreaker Question: How many points will EVERYONE IN THE CAST score on this challenge, combined?
    TB: 48 points

Achievements

Yslayne: How fucking fitting, the queen of the competition winning the very first immunity. It's not a good day to be a hater of this Wonder Woman. As far as the people who didn't submit the challenge, I hope this behaviour does not repeat itself in tribal immunity challenges. If you even are here by the time those happen, that is .

Achievements

carol: Oh no body panic, i've made us all participation ribbons out of leaves and sticks!
    we are all winners!

Achievements

Oop sorry~
    Cackling @ the nice touch of Miss Toya tho.

Achievements

x a v i e r | dammit. i thought i had a better grasp on first impressions. but i was so wrong.

TRIBAL COUNCIL ~ KASO

Welcome Kaso to Tribal Council. Grab a torch behind you and dip it in the fire. Fire represents your life in this game. When your fire is out, so are you. Get your torches and put them in the stands behind you. Someone is going to be voted out of this game. Since your average score was worse than Asem's, the person voted out tonight will be placing 20th.

I'm going to send a voting private message with a parchment on it. You will have to write on the parchment, the name of the person that you are voting out off the game.

Ethel ~ BottleItUp
    Floppy ~ EvilxElf-INTM
    Krislian ~ RemcoLovesCookies.
    Lexi ~ Lumina
    Lilac ~ xymandopex
    Lindsay ~ Maxschino
    Luz ~ Lou
    Pammy ~ Jigsawce
    Paul ~ SoandSo
    Yslayne ~ betinez

~

Yslayne ~ How did it feel to win immunity? Seeing as you are a queen, do you think it was fitting that you were the one who came out on top today? How does it feel to be above all of us? What are you going to base your vote on and who should be the most worried tonight?

Everyone ~ How is life back at camp? Do you think you have made a great first impression on your tribe so far? Are we in for a ( Trainwreck ) tonight? Do you think we will see any idols get played at all, or will you make sure to pull off an unexpected blindside? Do you think it could be you going tonight? Why?

~

Y
    ou have
    hours to send your vote in.

Extensions won't be granted. If someone doesn't vote during this time, they will be EXPELLED, so please don't miss the deadline.
    You can change your vote as many times as you would like within the deadline, but they will become LOCKED once ALL the votes have been cast.

TRIBAL COUNCIL ~ ASEM

Welcome Asem to Tribal Council. Grab a torch behind you and dip it in the fire. Fire represents your life in this game. When your fire is out, so are you. Get your torches and put them in the stands behind you. Someone is going to be voted out of this game. Since your average score was better than Kaso's, the person voted out tonight will be placing 19th.

I'm going to send a voting private message with a parchment on it. You will have to write on the parchment, the name of the person that you are voting out off the game.

Alexia ~ Icing
    Azubuike ~ OoSleePLesSsoO
    Betty ~ Mr.NickiMinaj
    Carol ~ CupidStunt
    Jonathan ~ wccats
    Kayshini ~ iRockIt
    Milairea ~ maybe
    Ngatiyem ~ Fy_sensational
    Shamoy ~ Shattered
    Xavier ~ VULpicks.

~

Ngatiyem ~ Congratulations on winning immunity, girl! Seeing as this vote can end up being a huge mess, do you feel like you needed it to ensure your safety tonight? Do you even speak english or am I wasting time writing these questions?

Everyone ~ How is life back at camp? Do you think you have made a great first impression on your tribe so far? Are we in for a ( Trainwreck ) tonight? Do you think we will see any idols get played at all, or will you make sure to pull off an unexpected blindside? Do you think it could be you going tonight? Why?

~

Y
    ou have
    hours to send your vote in.

Extensions won't be granted. If someone doesn't vote during this time, they will be EXPELLED, so please don't miss the deadline.
    You can change your vote as many times as you would like within the deadline, but they will become LOCKED once ALL the votes have been cast.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Petro View Post

Yslayne ~ How did it feel to win immunity? Seeing as you are a queen, do you think it was fitting that you were the one who came out on top today? How does it feel to be above all of us? What are you going to base your vote on and who should be the most worried tonight?

Yslayne: I'm not going to say winning immunity was good, because that's not how I feel about it. It felt correct. I am a queen, like I said already, so this Immunity Necklace belongs with me. Being above everyone has always been something natural to me; it runs in the family. My older sister, Islaine, was a notorious villain in a Survivor competition she participated in. If being a strong woman who isn't going to take shit from anyone makes you a villain, I guess I am one as well. My vote is going to be based on who is useless and who isn't. Anyone who shows signs of being a potential hater is bound to be slain accordingly.

I need 10 votes. Deadline is in 14 hrs dont forget y'all
    Last edited by Petro; 01-07-2017 at 07:59 AM.

Ngatiyem ~ Congratulations on winning immunity, girl! Seeing as this vote can end up being a huge mess, do you feel like you needed it to ensure your safety tonight? Do you even speak english or am I wasting time writing these questions?

Ngatiyem: Panjenengan saged basa inggris? Ngapunten, Ngatiyem iki ora mudeng opo-opo toh. Kula mung ngerti gud morning, gud nait, matur tengkyu. Ngatiyem iki mung jongos mung pembantu (︶︹︺)
    “I'm oxygen and he's dying to breathe.”
    Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Achievements

Carol:
    Life at camp is pretty normal for now. Everyone seems to be getting along and being civil. I think I have made a great impression, i've made sandwiches and washed a few clothes in the ocean for people. you can take the mom outta the homestead but you can't take the homestead outta the mom!!!!!!!! oh i hope no idols are played because that means someone will be down an idol and they are such cute lil things. oh dear how could there be a trainwreck on an island? i've seen no tracks anywhere? is this a clue or something, am I gonna have to hunker down and go searching for train tracks? if there's going to be a wreck we need to call the proper authorities so they can try to prevent it. train accidents are horrible, don't you remember on the news when all those people died from a trainwreck? terrible thing. those poor kids families. im not sure, i think that technically, it could be anyone! i'm really interested in staying here and growing as a mother, a wife, and a human being. this is like a vacation for me, you think that raising babies isnt as hard as this, your wrong! sometimes i would go days without eatng because i was running around chasing my children. thats not good but you know what it happens. thats what being a mother is all about, sacrificing some part of yourself for another. now my daughter better be grateful and conduct herself with honor here on this island. i understand that this game can get very... intense. but i raised her to follow her heart and moral compass. you know you can play this with morals and honor. and if she doesn't then you better bet your butt on it, shes gonna be grounded, no car, no tv, no cell phone. oh haha no she isn't here as a punishment, although you are right, she is basically grounded!!! damn i am a great mother, she is grounded but willing basically! well i guess there are lots of people around for her to socialize with so its not really grounded but she doesnt have that blasted cellphone shes always on, constantly! this is such a great learning experience for my baby. she is so young though so im a so so so nervous. are there poisonous snakes or spiders or bugs here? i cant have her being in any serious danger. oh and if it rains she's gonna need to get a rainjacket or a poncho cause she catches the sniffles so very easily and we dont want her getting sick. she might catch pneumonia! are you footing the hospital bill for that if she does? boy oh boy. but yeah thanks for the questions and I think we are gonna be fine tonight, thank you.

Lilac | Oh em gee Petro just asked me a question! ME! You were totally my idol growing up Can I call you mom?
    We totally gotta take a selfie after this. It will get SO many reblogs on tumblr l o l

I already managed to take a pic of my HII using the camera I smuggled in via my coochie l o l
    You don't understand how much this all means to me <333 I might just poo. l o l kidding!

^_^

Missing 4 votes don't be flops~

TRIBAL COUNCIL ~ KASO RESULTS.

Kaso, at this point I would be asking for idols to be played & reading the votes, but someone did express that they didn't want to be in the competition anymore so I have no choice than removing them from the game.

First person to leave Survivor VII: Java;

Spoiler:  

Lindsay's body was nowhere to be found after she got eaten alive by a shark.

As for the rest of you, congrats, I guess? The results would have been completely different had Lindsay stayed in the game, so I guess this might have been a blessing in disguise for one of you~ Grab your torches, head back to camp.

OOC: Bye flop. I took a risk by casting you and you horrendously disappointed me.

TRIBAL COUNCIL ~ ASEM RESULTS.

Asem, I have all the votes, but first, if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol, now would be the time to do so...

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Kayshini: Pedro, please. This is tragic. Absolutely tragic. I'm playing the idol on myself.

All votes for Kayshini will not count. Anyone else?

Spoiler:  

Jonathan: Playing my idol.

All votes for Jonathan will not count. Anyone else?

Spoiler:  

~SILENCE~

All the votes read are final and the person with the most votes must leave the Tribal Council area immediatly. I'll read the votes.

First vote,

Spoiler:  

Kayshini, does not count.

Second vote,

Spoiler:  

Third vote,

Spoiler:  

Fourth vote,

Spoiler:  

Fifth vote,

Spoiler:  

Jonathan, does not count.

Sixth vote,

Spoiler:  

Jonathan, does not count.

Seventh vote,

Spoiler:  

Jonathan, does not count. No votes for anybody.

Eighth vote,

Spoiler:  

1 vote Milairea.

Ninth vote,

Spoiler:  

1 vote Betty, 1 vote Milairea.

Final vote,

Spoiler:  

Second person voted out of Survivor VII: Java;
      Spoiler:  

Milairea, I'm sorry, the tribe has spoken.
    Please bring me your torch, time for you to go.

What a huge mess. Congratulations you all for surviving the first round, though! I'm sure we are all in for a fun game~ Grab your torches, head back to camp.

4 votes Kayshini
    3 votes Jonathan
    2 votes Milairea
    1 vote Betty

OOC:
    Sorry to see you go, Tobey! I actually thought you were in a great spot when the game started and I was really rooting for your success but it seems like you were the first victim of the idol fest cluster**** and there's not much you can do when two idols end up sending you packing. Regardless, it's always nice to have you in my games because I adore your presence in them so thank you so much for playing.

Last edited by Petro; 01-07-2017 at 07:01 PM.

Achievements

icon

Achievements

I AM SCREAMING

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast