Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Survivor VII: Java

Voting~

Welcome
    Solo to Tribal Council. Grab a torch behind you and dip it in the fire. Fire represents your life in this game. When your fire is out, so are you. Get your torches and put them in the stands behind you. Someone is going to be voted out of this game.

I'm going to send a voting private message with a parchment on it. You will have to write on the parchment, the name of the person that you are voting out off the game.

Alexia
    ~ Icing
    Azubuike ~ OoSleePLesSsoO

Carol ~ CupidStunt
    Krislian ~ RemcoLovesCookies.
    Paul ~ SoandSo

Alexia ~ lol get a life loser. how does it feel to be famous now?

Carol ~ you old hag, will you finally play your idol tonight?

Azubuike ~ another old bitch, how haven't you died yet?

Krislian ~ was the dick worth it at least?

Paul ~ who even

~

YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO VOTE.

Extensions won't be granted. If someone doesn't vote during this time, they will be EXPELLED, so please don't miss the deadline.
    You can change your vote as many times as you would like within the deadline, but they will become LOCKED once ALL the votes have been cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Petro View Post

Paul ~ who even

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

I don’t give a **** who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your ****ing life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much ****ing pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a ****ing back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a **** how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many ****ing guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll ****ing show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the **** out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a ****ing heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my ****ing car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could ****ing destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great ****ng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing ****ing hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll ****ing resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced ******. Welcome to hell, population: you.

Achievements

lmfao whoa paul
    Carol ~ you old hag, will you finally play your idol tonight?

carol
    : yes

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Rosie x Candice

[QUOTE=Petro;4965313]
    Alexia ~ lol get a life loser. how does it feel to be famous now?

[/QUOTE

WHAT DID YOU TELL ME TO GET? YOU'RE 39 YEARS OLD, STILL ON REALITY TV, STILL HAVEN'T ****ING WON ANYTHING, SO SHUT THE **** UP. YOU STUPID REJECT OF A LIFE. ALRIGHT, WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE TO SAY? YOU'RE ANOREXIC, YOU CAN'T GET A ****ING HUSBAND, YOU DON'T HAVE KIDS, YOU'RE UGLY. SHUT THE **** UP and it feels amazing.

yo wassap am belou RemcoLovesCookies.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petro View Post
    Krislian ~ was the dick worth it at least?
    no I just felt the need to tell everybody in this thread why I could not do the challenge. I was not seeking for attention, because I'm a **** person or something :))!!

VOTING RESULTS.

I have all the votes, but first, if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol, now would be the FINAL time to do so...

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Carol | I would like to use the my idol on myself.

All votes for Carol will not count.

All the votes read are final and the person with the most votes must leave the Tribal Council area immediatly. I'll read the votes.

First vote,

Spoiler:  

1 vote Paul.

Second vote,

Spoiler:  

1 vote Azubuike, 1 vote Paul.

Third vote,

Spoiler:  

2 votes Azubuike, 1 vote Paul.

Fourth vote,

Spoiler:  

Sixteenth person voted out of Survivor VII: Java & seventh member of the jury;
      Spoiler:  

Azubuike
    , I'm sorry, the tribe has spoken.
    Please bring me your torch, time for you to go.

Congratulations to the four of you for outlasting 16 competitors to get to this point. However, you all still have to outlast one more person to reach the finale. I'm sure this last immunity will be really important. Grab your torches, head back to camp.

4 votes Azubuike
    1 vote Paul

OOC: Aww Sleepless! You did such an amazing job to get to this point! I completely loved your character on this game and I appreciated how enthusiastic and dedicated you were as a player and as a host, I really thank you for that. I thought you were pretty much in a solid position but it seems that you ended up being on the wrong side of the numbers after these last rounds leading to your demise. Still, I'm really grateful that you signed up to begin with because you were such an angel~ on this game so thank you. You will be back at the finale to help crown a winner.

Achievements

MY BABIES <3

carol <3 krislian <3 paul <3

alexia

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627