Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor VII: Java

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Petro View Post
    Lilac- Do you think this vote will turn out to be a huge mess just like Asem's first Tribal Council, or do you think this tribe is more organized in terms of gameplay? How much do you miss your tumblr followers?

Lilac | Oh em gee Petro you are SO caring! You are like totally heart eyes~*~ <3
    I am SO sad that there's no tumblr out here!!1! I am totally on a meme withdrawal l o l
    But like I will have sOoOo much to share with my followers when I get home! Hello I got stabbed today l o l

As for the vote I totally hope it's a huge mess! I need something to blog about l o l

But like there were plans set into motion last round, so I think everyone will finally see what would've happened last round if that girl hadn't been eaten by a shark l o l

Just need a vote from Lou

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Petro View Post

Luz ~ Are there clear divisions on this tribe at this point or do you think everyone will go with the flow to make sure it's not them getting their torch snuffed? What are you gonna to do ensure it's not you tonight?
    I don no, Mira I just know there's bout to be some ídolos played out hea tonight. Is gonna be a mess. Like the other juan. Maybe eneryjuan go wit the flo, or no! Les see ! I jus wanna be safe here. So pls don't vote me people. Gracias. I don't talk to many people yet but I hope them don't vote me! Cuz I will breathe so hard so many times maybe ill pass out ya !

#BBOTT Jason | Shelby | Morgan | Alex | Danielle | Neeley | Justin
    #BB18 Da'Vonne | Michelle | Tiffany | Natalie | James
    #RPDR9 Farrah Moan | Aja | Valentina | Sasha | Alexis | Kimora

#iServeFace

TRIBAL COUNCIL #3 KASO ~ RESULTS

I have all the votes, but first, if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol, now would be the time to do so...

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Lilac | Hi l o l
    I don't even know if I'm getting votes tonight, I just want to get rid of this thing
    As long as I have it I'll second guess every decision I make so fuck it l o l
    Using the idol on myself~

All votes for Lilac will not count. Anyone else?

Spoiler:  

~SILENCE~

All the votes read are final and the person with the most votes must leave the Tribal Council area immediatly. I'll read the votes.

First vote,

Spoiler:  

1 vote Luz.

Second vote,

Spoiler:  

1 vote Ethel, 1 vote Luz.

Third vote,

Spoiler:  

1 vote Lexi, Ethel & Luz.

Fourth vote,

Spoiler:  

1 vote for each Pammy, Lexi, Ethel & Luz.

Fifth vote,

Spoiler:  

2 votes Luz, 1 vote Pammy, Lexi & Ethel.

Sixth vote,

Spoiler:  

2 votes Ethel & Luz, 1 vote Pammy & Lexi.

Seventh vote,

Spoiler:  

3 votes Ethel, 2 votes Luz, 1 vote Pammy & Lexi.

Eighth vote,

Spoiler:  

Third person voted out of Survivor VII: Java;
      Spoiler:  

Ethel, I'm sorry, the tribe has spoken.
    Please bring me your torch, time for you to go.

You guys have proven to be a huge mess. I will let the idol play and this outcome speak for themselves. Grab your torches, head back to camp.

5 votes Ethel
    2 votes Luz
    1 vote Lexi
    1 vote Pammy

OOC:
    Ugh Bottle! I was rooting for you to success as you didn't do very well last time but honestly this just makes your arc in my series actually really iconic. I have no clue as to what went down going into this vote as I feel that you were in a great position once the game had started, but I guess people will always take the chance to eliminate someone as threatening as you so I'm sorry things had to end this way. Regardless, it's always wonderful to have you in my series so feel free to sign up again anytime.

Achievements

I didn't expect that to happen

Spoiler:  

Achievements

tbh I communicated with exactly 2 people so das cool. Other than my own vote I have zero idea where any other fell thanks for the game Petro!

"I'm not into nipple play" -- Aly, forums administrator

Achievements

omg

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #3

Welcome Asem and Kaso to your third immunity challenge! You will be competing as two tribes against each other. Let's see what you all are playing for.

The Tribal Immunity Idol. The tribe that does the best today will win immunity and take this back to camp and will be safe at tribal council.
    The losing tribe will attend Tribal Council to vote out the fourth person out from the game.

The third Individual Immunity Challenge is really simple. The PM will explain it.
    This challenge is
    timed with a 5 minute time limit from when you open the PM. It DOESN'T require image uploading/image editing.
    Discussion of the challenge with your fellow castaways is PROHIBITED. No exceptions.

R E G U L A T I O N S

1) If you need an extension, you must ask for it at LEAST 12 hours before the deadline. Otherwise, I won't grant you one.
    If I feel that you're abusing them, I will also not grant you one. They will last
    12 hours and ONLY apply to the players that ask for them.

2) If you wish to throw, then you must inform me via private message.
    Otherwise it will be just marked as ''no submission''.

3) Scoring
    will be based on your challenge score,
    then time, then TB question, then order of submission.

4) I won't be granting strikes for not sending the challenge in.
    It will just be marked as ''no submission'' as well.

5) If after the deadline I haven't posted the results and you happened to send
    your challenge after the deadline, it will not count as late and therefore it will count.

6) I won’t be allowing substitutes as I feel that people should do their own work.
    If you aren’t able to complete it, just throw it.

7) If I find out that you cheat, you will be REMOVED from the game.
    No one likes a cheating bitch, no exceptions.

~

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS CHALLENGE.
    If you need an extension, please read the extension rules before asking for one.

Achievements

The losing tribe will attend Tribal Council to vote out the fourth person out from the game.

The third Individual Immunity Challenge is really simple.
    What is the tea?

Spoiler:  

Achievements

X A V I E R | *sulking* I'm not sure why it seems like everyone is getting along. I don't like when there is unspoken tension.

Please can I have an alliance now?

"I lost my virginity in my church, and I just remember looking up and seeing Jesus like on the wall."

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #3 ~ RESULTS

Everyone has finished competing in the Immunity Challenge, and it is time to announce the results. The tribe that does the best today will walk away with the Tribal Immunity Idol. The losing tribe will go to Tribal Council, where the fourth person will have their torch snuffed.

~

Spoiler:  

By an average score of 32.2 to 20.8...

Spoiler:  

KASO WINS IMMUNITY!

Congratulations, Kaso! You guys have won the immunity challenge. At least you guys managed to bring home a win after flopping that last challenge. You all are safe and won't be attending tribal council tonight. Congratulations, take the idol back to your camp.

Asem, I have nothing for you. I will see you all later at tribal council where you will vote out a member of your tribe. It's time to see who the fourth person sent home will be. Grab your stuff, head back to camp. I will see you all later.

Results:

Asem:

Alexia ~ 16 points
    Azubuike ~ 34 points
    Betty ~ 32 points
    Carol ~ 21 points
    Jonathan ~ 26 points
    Kayshini ~ 2 points
    Ngatiyem ~ 16 points
    Shamoy ~ 25 points
    Xavier ~ 16 points

Kaso:

Floppy ~ 23 points
    Krislian ~ 21 points
    Lexi ~ 36 points
    Lilac ~ 18 points
    Luz ~ 20 points
    Pammy ~ 1 point
    Paul ~ 14 points
    Yslayne ~ 125 points

Last edited by Petro; 01-11-2017 at 12:20 PM.

Achievements

bitch 125 tffff

TRIBAL COUNCIL #3 ~ ASEM

Welcome
    Asem to Tribal Council. Fire represents your life in this game. When your fire is out, so are you. Get your torches and put them in the stands behind you. Someone is going to be voted out of this game.

I'm going to send a voting private message with a parchment on it. You will have to write on the parchment, the name of the person that you are voting out off the game.

Alexia ~ Icing
    Azubuike ~ OoSleePLesSsoO
    Betty ~ Mr.NickiMinaj
    Carol ~ CupidStunt
    Jonathan ~ wccats
    Kayshini ~ iRockIt
    Ngatiyem ~ Fy_sensational
    Shamoy ~ Shattered
    Xavier ~ VULpicks.

~

Xavier ~ Will tonight's vote be unpredictable, or do you think the person voted out is gonna see it coming? Why?

Azubuike ~ Why do you think you should survive tonight’s tribal? Is there anybody who specifically needs to be worried?

Jonathan & Kayshini ~ Do you feel like you both can potentially get votes again tonight? How vulnerable do you feel seeing as you have no idol to protect yourself with now?

Alexia & Carol ~ How does it feel to be the first mother & daughter pair to ever be in Petrovivor? What has life back at camp been like these last few days?

Betty ~ Are you gonna twerk for us tonight? Do you even have any strategy going on for you so far? How many idols will we see getting played tonight?

Shamoy ~ What's more important to you considering it's so early in the game, challenge performance or loyalty? What are you gonna base your vote on?

Ngatiyem ~ No hablo tu idioma, asi que te hare una pregunta en español. Por quien votarás esta noche?

~

Y
    OU HAVE
    HOURS TO SEND YOUR VOTE IN.

Extensions won't be granted. If someone doesn't vote during this time, they will be EXPELLED, so please don't miss the deadline.
    You can change your vote as many times as you would like within the deadline, but they will become LOCKED once ALL the votes have been cast.

Jeff : How does it feel to be the first mother & daughter pair to ever be in Petrovivor? What has life back at camp been like these last few days?

Alexia : It feels like utter ****. i felt blindsided coming into this game that I didn't think I would be stuck with my mom from all people I know in real life in this island. She can be over protective and it doesn't set well with me most of the times. She just needs to give me some space and to try to not interfere with my game. Life back at camp has been a catastrophic one. Some people are just laying around all day long not being productive in any sort of way. I am a hard worker in real life. I am an intern at a hair salon and I am trying my hardest at my new job in order to prove to myself that I am more than capable of being an independent woman. With that being said, I don't appreciate the fact that it became a common thing within my tribe to just sit around and not do **** to help position ourselves better in the game. I am just going to sit pretty and see these ****ers slice each other's throats out.
    Last edited by Icing; 01-11-2017 at 01:37 PM.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by VULpicks. View Post
    bitch 125 tffff
    Dis bitch a cheat~

ANTM23 BINTA · CODY · MARISSA · PAIGE · TATIANA

Achievements

Luz. WHO da fu*k is Pammy? Pero Like SIII KASO!

#BBOTT Jason | Shelby | Morgan | Alex | Danielle | Neeley | Justin
    #BB18 Da'Vonne | Michelle | Tiffany | Natalie | James
    #RPDR9 Farrah Moan | Aja | Valentina | Sasha | Alexis | Kimora

#iServeFace

Achievements

Xavier
    ~ Will tonight's vote be unpredictable, or do you think the person voted out is gonna see it coming? Why?

X A V I E R
    | You know, mister host, I'm not really sure what's going to happen this evening. I don't think that a lot of us were expecting to be sitting here, especially on account of that white devil on the other tribe cheating with its score. As far as the person being voted out tonight, I'm not sure anyone knows what's going to happen. I sure do not, sir.

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast