Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast

Thread: Survivor III: Guangzhou

NICOLE'S QUESTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by BottleItUp View Post
    My question for all three of you is: who outside of the Fat **** alliance did you communicate with? How close were you with them? What was your backup plan/escape route if your alliance fell into the minority?

I'm going to rank them based on who helped my game the most to least.

1) Nicole; Outside of the fat cunts alliance, I talked to you the most, no doubt about it. I was really close with you due to how useful and enjoyable our conversations were and how much we both mutually helped each other throughout this game. If we happened to be on the same side ever since day one, I would have stayed loyal to you until the end, no matter what would have happened. However, I needed to step out of my comfort zone this game and I was determined do what I had to in order to have a good shot at winning, and I knew that had I let you go to the final six with an idol, this final three would have been WAY too different and I probably wouldn't be sitting here right now, as we both were aware of how much of a threat I had actually become because I kept winning immunities and would have been gone at the moment I lost immunity if David & Chloe had been shanked at the final seven & six votes, which is why it was crucial for me to make a move on you before you had the opportunity to get them as they were pretty much votes I had in my pocket at that point.

2) Wendy; I knew that by agreeing to work with her, I was going to get a lot of insight as to what was happening in the game once merge had arrived. I guess I could say that we were somewhat close because once she flipped to the fat cunts, a foursome alliance that included Neveen, Dillon, her and myself and even though I wasn't planning on staying loyal to it in the long run, getting myself involved into that alliance on the first place made her confirm to me that she actually had an idol, which I used to my advantage as I started a majority move to get her out during the final nine round.

3) Paris; I mean, she didn't make merge, but besides talking to you before we swapped, I had also made sure to keep contact with her as I had a feeling she was someone with a EXTREMELY big mouth (I wasn't wrong) and I was able to get knowledge as to what the dynamics back in the original Vasat were like, which benefited me as I learned that you guys weren't as tight as people made you all out to be, which was verified when you guys started going against each other at merge due to a poor lack of communication.

4) Bora; I kind of wish she had been included in the fat cunts because she was pretty much doing whatever I wanted up until her elimination. When it came down to it, I couldn't save her because people saw her as an unpredictable messy player and I wasn't going to risk my position in the game by trying to save her, as it wouldn't have benefited me.

5) Shawn/Shirley; I mean, once I swapped into their tribe I approached them just to make sure we were all on the same page when it came down to voting. However, I knew that I couldn't talk to them for that long taking into consideration that we were pushed into two different sides going into merge, so I wasn't intending of making promises with them that I wasn't going to be able to keep.

Had my alliance fallen into the minority, my back-up plan was simple; you. I knew that my relationship with you was going to pay off at some point, and you proved to me all game long that you weren't going to screw me over and that you truly wanted to stick with me at the end of the day even if we happened to be on different sides. You trusted me enough to reveal that you had an idol, and I believed that you were going to be more loyal to me than to your original alliance when it came down to it because your side had a really poor communication as you ended up turning on each other, while I would always be approaching you and made you feel comfortable enough to trust me. We made certain moves together (we basically were the ones that ensured Wendy was going to get her torch snuffed by making sure our allies went along with that plan), and I knew that if I happened to end up in the minority, I could use my relationship which you as my advantage to open myself a lot of doors to improve my position at the time because we both knew you also needed me as much as I needed you.
    Last edited by Petro; 02-16-2017 at 09:19 AM. Reason: grammar >__>

yo wassap am belou RemcoLovesCookies.'s Avatar

Achievements

G L A M

I mean, I don't really want to vote for any one of you 3, because I feel that
    you either played A. a **** game B. are a piece of **** yourself C. don't deserve it in my eyes.

So, I'm just going to go ahead and tell you guys how I feel about you.

Chloe. I think you suck to be honest and I hated having to work together with you, because
    you are one of the most insincere people on this site and you always go behind people's backs.
    This game was nothing different and I honestly don't want to work with you ever again, because
    frankly you are an arrogant little bitch that has nothing to even be arrogant about.
    You unironically use XD for crying out loud. That's pathetic.

David. I love you irl, but you played a whack as **** game, homie.
    I expected way more from you in this game and I am genuinely disappointed
    you decided to go to the end with these two people.

Pilar. I feel like you are the person at this Final Tribal Council with the most blood on your hands.
    You made F2/F3 deals left and right and we all fell for it. I personally feel stupid
    for believing some random piece of crap like you, because after this game I don't know
    if I can ever trust you anymore. You constantly lied to my face on Skype and
    I am really hurt by your actions. You did not give two ****s about me OR the alliance.

In the game of Survivor you have to have good jury management. And all three of you failed in that department.
    Chloe flopped in her Rites of Passage by being a entitled piece of ****, but I expected nothing less from you.
    David ****ed it up by not expanding his connections.
    Pilar ****ed it up by being a snake.

I do not want to really vote for any of you guys. I'd rather die. But unfortunately I have to,
    so I have some questions for you.

S W A G
    1. Please assign each juror a contestant from the hit reality series "America's Next Top Model"
    and tell me why that contestant reminds you of that juror.
    2. Assign each juror a song from the popular ex-girl group "Destiny's Child" and tell us
    why you chose that song.
    3. Assign each juror food. Tell us why you chose that particular dish or snack.

thx

Sorry for being late, guys. I've been out all day and now I'm at the hospital because I'm about to become uncle for the third time I'll try to answer tomorrow!

Achievements

Shirley is still taking her time with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by SoandSo View Post
    I'm underwhelmed by this F3, primarily because I think you all were each some combination of shady, messy, delusional, irrelevant, stank, and disloyal, and I'm not a huge fans of FTC contenders who just reek all-around. My contact with most of you was limited, which falls on all of us, but what little moments we did have were largely insincere. I understand that I was not a priority for any of you, but now you're asking for my vote, and so what I'm really wondering is what on Earth would implore me to pick one of you over the other two - and know that I will be taking your responses across all questions into consideration as well. There are only EIGHT jurors, y'all, and three of you to decide between, so every vote counts, probably more so than normal. And blatant and disingenuous pandering will get you a one-way ticket to ****OffVille, so keep that in mind.
    I do agree I never really tried with you, mainly because I felt comfortable where I was and you didn't fit there. Looking back that is my biggest weakness in this game as I didn't make as many connections as others in order to not piss off too many people. In terms of you, I believe what sets me apart from the others, is your threat level. While most others wanted to get Paris out you were actually the one I would have liked to see go, but when there's three other people (Dillon, Neveen, and David) all set on the opposite it obviously didn't play out that way.

Chloe, this level of stankness is NAGL. You'll respond to this, like you have to others, with something sassy but not at all witty, and then be salty when you lose and end up getting like 1 or 2 votes. It's a shame, because your gameplay is pretty easily defensible (unlike David's). Your attitude, however, is not.

My question for all three of you is: who outside of the Fat **** alliance did you communicate with? How close were you with them? What was your backup plan/escape route if your alliance fell into the minority?
    Not gonna lie I don't see the stankness...maybe I'm clueless?

Paris - we talked briefly when she tried to save herself, I played dumb with her when she attempted to get me to flip on the fat cunts to vote out Dillon. This was the convo that started my game with my wariness of Dillon.

Eunji - She was trying to get me to save Paris, telling me she would give me her idol and then go and vote out Paris, Wendy, and Korina before I would be a target. As was seen I just turned around and let Wendy and Korina know this to possibly get them on our side.

Nicole - We talked only a little during the tribal we blindsided you. Honestly, the entire convo on my end was pretty much me playing dumb to make sure you felt comfortable enough not to play your idol.

Shirley - From the Korina vote on she always came to me to try and see if there was anyway she would stay. Because I already was set with my trio, these convos usually were basically telling her she was the one leaving, and that I really had no sway over the other votes.

There were two instances where my game could have derailed, the merge and voting you out.

Had the fat cunts been on the losing side of the merge vote I would have actually attempted to sway Eunji, since I felt she would have been the #6 person and I could have offered her a chance to make it further.

Voting you out could have gone bad in 2 ways. Had Dillon voted with you then I will flat out say I'd be ****ed. Had you played your idol, David would have left, leaving only Pilar as a close ally. As we would not have blindsided Dillon I feel he would still trust us, which would make 3 votes on my side. I would have then used the short convo we had, where you expressed interest in targeting Shirley, against you, attempting to get her to turn on you in the next vote.

Now to Dillon, I don't think I ever took credit for the fake Skype convo to Nicole. The semi-sporadic convo we were having was due to the fact that I was also talking with Pilar at the same time about the vote, which also means she was online at the same time as I was. This is not meant to be sassy, just stating some facts.

Now, since many believe I didn't have as much of a hand in Nicole's vote as I did below are the receipts from the Fat Trio's talk
    (spoiler tags since it is semi-lengthy)
      Spoiler:  

[Omitted fake skype convo I sent to them that James sent to me]

Nicole -> Shirley -> Nicole -> Pilar and David considering Neveen with me not really agreeing with that -> 100% Nicole

Survivor - Cirie | Hali | Michaela | Sandra
    BBCAN - Cassandra | Dre | Ika | Neda | Sindy | William
    The Challenge - Cory | CT | Shane || Ashley M. | Cara Maria | Laurel
    AYTO Second Chances - Adam & Shanley | Asaf & Kaylen | Devin & Rashida | Morgan & Tori

Achievements

oh wait. Wrong picture of me.

Ah, here we go.

hello, you fucking losers. at first, i had planned to like, go through and read everyone's comments to you all after i read you guys' opening statements but that's not my strong suit this evening. at this point, idk what questions i'm going to ask but i'm just going to address some things that i noticed.

yes, i was aloof this game. yes, i was out of the loop aside from whatever spencer told me because tbh i was going through a real life situation with a n*gga for the month of january so yeah, i really didn't know what was going on. but when i realized that i had a chance to like, coast to the end, bitch! If I wasn't going to try to do it. SHIT. Especially since I placed 4th the first season for the complete opposite reason. LMFAO. ANYWAYS.

I said all that because I'm coming into this actually wanting to vote for a winner that's worth it. I read the opening statements and my Lord, I have something to pick out from each of you all.

Chloe, I just want you to know that out of the three opening statements, yours came across the most unrefined and basic. I think that you think it's cute to be bitchy and snarky, but it's actually quite an unbecoming trait of such a basic player as yourself. You think you make these ~big moves~ and whatnot, and that paying me dust was like you actually ~doing something~ because you were voting obvious targets out but all of your big moves are typical of a player of this game. What's really sad is this is your second time in the finals and I really think you have absolutely no shot of winning because of the way that you come off and present yourself as being very...uninspiring.

Like seriously. Two ELLs presented better opening statements.

But I digress~

Congrats to you making it this far. I guess you had to do something to get to the end twice. You pretty much confirmed that you ARE, in fact, a GOAT, in your opening statement. Out of the two, you really are the least likable and the least flashy. So what do you think sets you apart from them other than being basic? And what makes you think I should vote for you? I could pay you the same amount of dust you paid me the whole game for this vote, right?

David, to be honest. I didn't talk to you all game. So there's no reason for me not to want to initially vote for you. Your opening statement is like, the literal epitome of who David was as a character on Survivor. I echo Eunji in wondering why you chose him - did you think that you were going to be the second coming of him and actually be the winner of the season? Why didn't you talk to me all game until the end? I thought we were friends. Did we talk? (If we did, IDR). Just because you were UTR and the least offensive, does that mean you deserve to win? Or does that mean that you are just non-confrontational? I mean...I don't think the winner of the game should be a weak bitch. And that's kinda like the role that you played. Go to bed, Jada. Or, you can wake up and really own your bad bitchery and state why you deserve my vote.

Pilar, LOL. I don't even know what to say to you. You played the best, by far. To me, since I was out of the loop as you stated all game, you came off to me as very airheady. Just like Pilar, tbh. But you were a strong player and clearly a threat. Your name was in everyone's mouth. But you still managed to get here. You go, Glen Coco. But, are you really outwitting in terms of jury management rn? Like, you stated that you had to backstab to get here and whatnot and be ruthless, and in life that's the only way you can be successful. I would like to refute that and state that I didn't get to where I am in my life being a fake bitch, cutting hoes at the throat for no reason, and basically being a liar. That's what you were. And even worse, you were a scary liar. And I can't stand a scary ho. You played this game like a "wannabe bad bitch". But are you really bad?

To all three of you -

Give each juror a Tekken character based off of how they played.

Tell me 5 things you enjoyed about Shirley in this game, since you kept my lazy ass around long enough to make me miss the first time there's a final three I feel like~

Tell me what is bothering you the most IRL right now, and also, what was the most distracting during the duration of this game IRL and how you endured that while still making it to the end successfully? If you can convince me that you actually are a lion, I'll vote for you.

BONUS:

Tell me a gif story of how you got to the end. I liked this question from someone else in the past.

GL.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by RemcoLovesCookies. View Post
    G L A M

you either played A. a **** game B. are a piece of **** yourself C. don't deserve it in my eyes.

Chloe. I think you suck to be honest and I hated having to work together with you, because
    you are one of the most insincere people on this site and you always go behind people's backs.
    This game was nothing different and I honestly don't want to work with you ever again, because
    frankly you are an arrogant little bitch that has nothing to even be arrogant about.

But.

WHY AM I CRYING AT THIS ACCURACY.

G L A M

David. I love you irl, but you played a whack as **** game, homie.
    I expected way more from you in this game and I am genuinely disappointed
    you decided to go to the end with these two people.

Pilar. I feel like you are the person at this Final Tribal Council with the most blood on your hands.
    You made F2/F3 deals left and right and we all fell for it. I personally feel stupid
    for believing some random piece of crap like you, because after this game I don't know
    if I can ever trust you anymore. You constantly lied to my face on Skype and
    I am really hurt by your actions. You did not give two ****s about me OR the alliance.

In the game of Survivor you have to have good jury management. And all three of you failed in that department.
    Chloe flopped in her Rites of Passage by being a entitled piece of ****, but I expected nothing less from you.
    David ****ed it up by not expanding his connections.
    Pilar ****ed it up by being a snake.

I do not want to really vote for any of you guys. I'd rather die. But unfortunately I have to,
    so I have some questions for you.

S W A G
    1. Please assign each juror a contestant from the hit reality series "America's Next Top Model"
    and tell me why that contestant reminds you of that juror.
    2. Assign each juror a song from the popular ex-girl group "Destiny's Child" and tell us
    why you chose that song.
    3. Assign each juror food. Tell us why you chose that particular dish or snack.

thx

2:00 to 2:50

Survivor - Cirie | Hali | Michaela | Sandra
    BBCAN - Cassandra | Dre | Ika | Neda | Sindy | William
    The Challenge - Cory | CT | Shane || Ashley M. | Cara Maria | Laurel
    AYTO Second Chances - Adam & Shanley | Asaf & Kaylen | Devin & Rashida | Morgan & Tori

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by buecey11 View Post

dflkjw;elhajw;elkhja;lwkejg;lkajwelg;HAHAHHAHAHAHA

bitch this is why you lose don't you get it LMFAO

Achievements

wtf is Tekken

"I'm not into nipple play" -- Aly, forums administrator

Achievements

wtf is Tekken
    bitch
    it's life, that's what the hell it is

Achievements

Tekken <3 Katie <3 Janu <3

wtf is Tekken

TEKKEN <33333 I'm Heihachi bitch

buecey11 is Mokujin

"I lost my virginity in my church, and I just remember looking up and seeing Jesus like on the wall."

Achievements

Buecey is also Gon, because that's one annoying little troll

Achievements

Buecey is also Gon, because that's one annoying little troll
    he's more like Alex tbh

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by buecey11 View Post

omg slay buecey ftw

DAVID REPLIES TO EUNJI

Quote Originally Posted by VanityEgo View Post

Hello, finalists <3 Before I get to your individual questions, I have a request for all three of you, in reference to my profession:
    Characterise your relationship with each juror using meteorological terms (cloudy/sunny/rainy/shady/dry/damp/etc.), and explain your choice.
    Shawn (Shattered) - Flash | He revealed himself to be all talk and no action.
    Eunji (VanityEgo) - Aurora Borealis | An explosion of colors. Your extravagant personality came out with your RP. You were trying to confuse us, amaze and leave us speechless, hiding the fact you were dangerous because originated from the interaction of positively charged particles.
    Wendy (Mr.NickiMinaj) - Monsoon | Random, changed constantly his direction.
    Korina (SoandSo) - Snow | White and candid, he can destroy you with his coldness.
    Nicole (BottleItUp) - Mistral | The main wind of them all. Nicole was the glue that kept united the other side and she was also the person who a lot of people wanted to work with.
    Dillon (Jigsawce) - Mist | You think you can see through it but you can't.
    Neveen (RemcoLovesCookies.) - Sirocco | Red hot~ yet dry and dusty. His gameplay was very boring and not clean at all: he was gaining information from both sides and like the Sirocco he was not scared to use his dust to abrase his allies.
    Shirley (VULpicks.) - Drizzle | Harmless and irrelevant, he tried to become a storm too late in the game.

David—actually, Evil: is it me or do you have a tendency to pick (white, male) characters that have a sense of insecurity about themselves? Is it something you can relate to? It's been bothering me and I wanna get to the bottom of that.
    I honestly didn't notice that I usually try to balance female and male characters when I sign-up for a game. For example for the last 4 games I played 2 times as a female and 2 times as a male: Brittnee from BBCAN, Julia from Survivor, Hurley from Lost and now David from Survivor. When choosing the character I'm going to portray I pick the ones I liked the most from the latest seasons from Survivor or Big Brother. This can't be told for Julia and Hurley. I chose Julia only because I wanted someone who had my same name (like wccats used to do ) and Hurley because Estquer asked for characters from a list of TV series and Hurley is my favorite character of my favorite tv serie Lost.
    When watching TV series or Reality TV show I tend to root for the underdog or for the one who is not liked by the cast and/or by the public. I don't like arrogant, vile, bully, vocal personalities in RTV shows as entertaining as they might be because they are not the type of people I like IRL.
    Perhaps I pick them because I unconsciously feel I can relate to them, to their personality, to their will to to their best and succeed. So yes, you are right!
    I also think that it's normal to pick someone you like, you relate to and you feel comfortable with when signing-up. I think that's the iter!

Finally, this question for everyone is inspired by Miss Pilar as well;
    On a scale from 1 to 10, how gullible do you think each juror is? Were you able to use their naivety to your advantage throughout the game? If so, at which points?
    I think everyone is gullible when put in a game like Survivor where trust is the only thing that matters. You put trust in the wrong person and you fuck up your game. It depends on how much you are able to convince the people you are working with you are a valuable person and on how much you are able to detect lies. Speaking about this game I didn't use the jurors' naivety to my advantage throughout the game because I didn't need to. Knowing these are my votes

Shawn (Shattered) - 6
    Eunji (VanityEgo) - 5
    Wendy (Mr.NickiMinaj) - 7
    Korina (SoandSo) - 6
    Nicole (BottleItUp) - 7
    Dillon (Jigsawce) - 7
    Neveen (RemcoLovesCookies.) - 7
    Shirley (VULpicks.) - 5

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast