Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Elouai 2016 Group Shot

I may be boring and simple with my thinking, but maaaaybe something like this? because basically it has different levels to pull sitting/laying down poses, with some tweaking there can also be higher spots for leaning in poses. plus obv with the several levels of "stairs" all of the girls easily can have their space. (but then there's the issue of can we find a proper bg with this or do we need to make one.)

I like it. I am thinking of more mystical version of ANTM's jeans shoot or Austria's NTM food shoot. We could also be like lie down on a beach rocks or smth

^ ooohhhh, I like that idea too. freaky sea nymphs!

Quote Originally Posted by Betchis01 View Post
    I like it. I am thinking of more mystical version of ANTM's jeans shoot or Austria's NTM food shoot. We could also be like lie down on a beach rocks or smth
    You just reminded me of this!!

Quote Originally Posted by reberr View Post
    I may be boring and simple with my thinking, but maaaaybe something like this? because basically it has different levels to pull sitting/laying down poses, with some tweaking there can also be higher spots for leaning in poses. plus obv with the several levels of "stairs" all of the girls easily can have their space. (but then there's the issue of can we find a proper bg with this or do we need to make one.)
    What about this picture? It's of the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu in Peru. It has lots of different steps and heights, and i think it could work for more mystical styling too.

Philipp Plein to the NTMs of 2016:

For that collection I think steampunk-ish would be best

this is why nothing gets ever done. people just start having waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many ideas and then don't want to stick with something and just go overboard with thought and then bail out.

something like this one? simple background with elegant dresses. The most important thing to me would be to have some kind of interactions between the girls... maybe posing together instead of having each girl separated from the others, it would look more like a fadeout :/
      Spoiler:  

Quote Originally Posted by meisu View Post
    What about this picture? It's of the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu in Peru. It has lots of different steps and heights, and i think it could work for more mystical styling too.

My pic is the rock idea with different levels for girls to lay, sit, stand, lean and whatever.
    That could look pretty if someone could find a background with multiple levels here and make it elouai sized.
    For outfits lets agree to do the reberr collection and make our own gowns too?

A rebel with a halo gui1004paulo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by reberr View Post
    this is why nothing gets ever done. people just start having waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many ideas and then don't want to stick with something and just go overboard with thought and then bail out.
    That's exactly what I said. So I'll repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by gui1004paulo View Post
    Maybe you should come up with a final idea, since it was your idea anyway. We basically only have 10 days left and we know that might not be enough for some members.
    BGB, I know you were open for ideas and etc, and people already gave you a lot to think about (styling, bg, etc etc) so once again, since it was your idea, maybe you should make the final decision. Otherwise this will NEVER happen, cuz people will keep poting ideas out there, and things will change like 12083081 times a day, and we'll never have a theme to start working on.

edit: work, ****ing finally.

Let's vote! I'll add every idea that was posted and we can vote for 2 ideas each and we can't vote for our own idea ok? maybe we will have a decision

1) #14
    2) #20
    3) #24
    4) #34
    5) #37
    6) #40
    7) #44

I think I will pick idea 4 and 5, different steps with the bandage clothing.
    Philipp Plein to the NTMs of 2016:

Yeah let's do the outfits from reberr and the background from the layer thingy.
    Sorry y'all I just didn't want to decide everything myself for fairness

A rebel with a halo gui1004paulo's Avatar
    So were making our own dresses, from that reberr collection, and the bg is the one with different layers/levels of rocks?

Quote Originally Posted by gui1004paulo View Post
    So were making our own dresses, from that reberr collection, and the bg is the one with different layers/levels of rocks?
    Yes

which hair did rebber use for the collection?

I'd say anywhere before 30th of December, I can put it together in one day, or if someone else particularly wants to do it they can

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast