Thread: BIG BROVIVOR : Individual Immunity #10

Achievements

Renata:

another singer won head of household?

do they think we are dumb?

*Renata looks at the nearest camera and starts shouting*

HEY!

DO YOU THINK WE'RE DUMB?

YOU ARE MAKING THE CONTESTANTS WITH THE MOST FANS HAVE POWER IN AN ATTEMPT TO MAKE THEIR FANS START HATING THEM DUE TO BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ELIMINATIONS OF OTHERS???? THIS ATTEMPT TO CAUSE RIOTS ACROSS THE NATION IS NOT GOING TO WORK!

I AM RENATA SORRAH AND I CAN ASSURE YOU ALL WATCHING AT HOME THAT NO ONE HERE CAN BE BLAMED FOR THE THINGS THEY ARE MAKING US DO!

YOU NEED TO PROTEST IN THE STREETS!!!!

WE ARE GOING TO PROTEST IN HERE TOO!!!!

we are not going down without a fight

britney jean

BRITNEY JEAN

PLEASE KEEP ME SAFE!!!!

they want me to go because they know i'm onto something here

yes, i'm talking about them

i feel so close to the truth that i can almost taste it

give me one more round here and i'm sure i can find out some more information to help us escape this place

THIS IS TOO DANGEROUS.

I CAN'T STAY HERE ANYMORE

MY MESSAGE IS GOING TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING!!!!

*Renata goes to her room and assembles a pillow fort to stop others from coming in. The Houseaways see a gif playing on TV, that happens to be Renata's message*

Achievements

--upon seeing results--

britney || holy freaking crap. this is such a surprise, after being so scared that like, i was going to have to take the kids and like, go home! OH MY WORD! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR TRUSTING ME!

--britney realizes now she has to put two people up for nominations--

that's not glam. i'm actually like, really sad now, because like, i don't want to have to ruffle any feathers. this is actually really like hard because i really enjoy everyone here and thank those of you that took the time to like, come sing Break the Ice with me (one of my personal faves) and dance on stage in the house!

i hope you all don't take this personal.

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Ewan and Carrie - I've sadly decided to put you both up. Ewan, you're up because you didn't submit your list. Yes, this was like, such an easy cop out but I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings and I thought it was a valid reason. I'm sorry, you know I love your show (do you have a show??? i'm so busy on tour i never know these things!!!!) and I hope you stay! Carrie, you're up because you're blonde like me and were too busy on tour to come talk to me! Only room for one blonde singer in the house, honey.

The nomination ceremony is complete, yawl! BJ out~

ooc:: merry christmas/happy holidays to everyone!!!! love each of you in your own very special way this holiday season.

Achievements

BIG BROVIVOR : Power of Veto #2

Power of Veto #2

Welcome to the second Power of Veto competition of Big Brovivor! As the this week’s Head of Household, Britney has decided to nominate Carrie and Ewan for eviction. Along with the Head of Household, the two nominees, and the Houseaway titled as the “most polarizing” from the List Writing, two Houseaways were selected at random to compete. Those Houseaways were: Dua and Renata.

This competition is called “2016 Reality TV Conglomerate.” This competition will feature the names of 42 reality tv show participants, that we have seen grace our television screens during the year of 2016, scrambled. Your job is to unscramble and submit back to me the first and last names of as many contestants as you possibly can. Spelling DOES count; however, capitalization and placement of apostrophes do not. For each correctly spelled name, you will score a point for a maximum of 42 points per Veto participant. Some of these shows you might not have watched, so I recommend looking over as many reality tv shows as possible prior to opening the private message. Along with the 42 scrambled names, I will send you hints of all the shows included. These hints will be fairly specific and to the point, so there’s no need to overthink them.

One other thing, you will have a time limit of 3 minutes to do this challenge. If you go over the 3 allotted minutes, your final score will be 0 points.

- This challenge has a time limit of 3 minutes. Your time begins as soon as you open the private message and ends when you reply.
    - If you wish to throw the challenge, feel free, but you must reply to my private message to you that you are doing so.
    - If you do not respond to the challenge, your challenge performance will simply be counted as “did not submit.” Strikes will not be handed out in this game.
    - If there is a tie in the tiebreaker, the Houseaway who submits first will win.
    - Discussion of this challenge is prohibited.

36 Hours

Happy holidays, everyone! Today is Christmas, as you all are most likely aware of; because of this, I have decided to extend the deadline by 12 hours. If you need additional time due to the business of the holiday, please do not hesitate to ask! I will like to post within the next 48 hours, though.

:flower

Achievements

Sorry, was on vacation and didn't have Wifi

Carrie: Oh shucks! I was busy celebrating the holidays with Mike. He's such a hunk, isn't he? You know I"m a big fan of you Britney, but I understand. I sing Toxic all the time in the shower. Crossing my fingers I did well in this PoV. I've been touring all year, so I haven't had time to watch much reality TV. Aaaaaah. This is nerve wracking!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Achievements

BIG BROVIVOR : Power of Veto #2 Results

Power of Veto #2 Results

Welcome to the second Power of Veto competition of Big Brovivor! As the this week’s Head of Household, Britney has decided to nominate Carrie and Ewan for eviction. Along with the Head of Household, the two nominees, and the Houseaway titled as the “most polarizing” from the List Writing, two Houseaways were selected at random to compete. Those Houseaways were: Dua and Renata.

This competition is called “2016 Reality TV Conglomerate.” This competition will feature the names of 42 reality tv show participants, that we have seen grace our television screens during the year of 2016, scrambled. Your job is to unscramble and submit back to me the first and last names of as many contestants as you possibly can. Spelling DOES count; however, capitalization and placement of apostrophes do not. For each correctly spelled name, you will score a point for a maximum of 42 points per Veto participant. Some of these shows you might not have watched, so I recommend looking over as many reality tv shows as possible prior to opening the private message. Along with the 42 scrambled names, I will send you hints of all the shows included. These hints will be fairly specific and to the point, so there’s no need to overthink them.

One other thing, you will have a time limit of 3 minutes to do this challenge. If you go over the 3 allotted minutes, your final score will be 0 points.

- This challenge has a time limit of 3 minutes. Your time begins as soon as you open the private message and ends when you reply.
    - If you wish to throw the challenge, feel free, but you must reply to my private message to you that you are doing so.
    - If you do not respond to the challenge, your challenge performance will simply be counted as “did not submit.” Strikes will not be handed out in this game.
    - If there is a tie in the tiebreaker, the Houseaway who submits first will win.
    - Discussion of this challenge is prohibited.

36 Hours

Happy holidays, everyone! Today is Christmas, as you all are most likely aware of; because of this, I have decided to extend the deadline by 12 hours. If you need additional time due to the business of the holiday, please do not hesitate to ask! I will like to post within the next 48 hours, though.

Reality TV Show Hints

This show has the motto: Outwit, Outplay, Outlast
    This show stars Dave Navarro, Oliver Peck, and Chris Nuñez as judges
    This show no longer features Tyra Banks as the host
    This show features drag queens
    This show's fourth season was won by two obnoxious brothers playing as one HouseGuest
    This show aired after Big Brother 18
    This show airs south of the equator, lacks any sort of racial diversity, and is hosted by Jennifer Hawkins
    This show has Simon Cowell on it
    This show features bad girls
    This show consisted of four comeback-ers & is hosted by Julie Chen
    This show's participants are all "celebrities," and it is located in the United Kindgom

1. asesJci Lwsie
    2. cyuL anHgu
    3. aRyn hAsely Mlaareyk
    4. iantB bDbai
    5. iCh Cih neeDVay
    6. aCsrsdana aiahnhSrf
    7. hSleby tcStonko
    8. sKasdiy rUe
    9. ifGty eoiLus
    10. tannTiaa
    11. ellyK ytDo
    12. kiNki hmaGrae
    13. aTatnia ePcir
    14. meeJia Wlaaelc
    15. Kne cNMcilek
    16. yraSrh Ash
    17. Mileche zdFtligaer
    18. aNaltei geirNtot
    19. oydC elWls
    20. nhaHna phSario
    21. cAleia nHedol
    22. oCenutyr oelNsn
    23. yyedCn llinoG
    24. aD'oenVn greRso
    25. Alsasy rwEasdd
    26. yffnaiT osRuos
    27. obB hte argD eeQun
    28. ryBnsaeh eSrgees
    29. eeeRn zarGaino
    30. laaksA
    31. hMaailce aaBdrwsh
    32. iTfafny lloPard
    33. bbeDie nanerW
    34. eigPa Mylbeo
    35. bAyrue O'yDa
    36. irenWt kWliey
    37. eirkrDc rBayr
    38. ssMiara nHspiko
    39. ichlleMe eeyrM
    40. Dsiya iaDsev
    41. aaaSr Aaolt
    42. yzJamn laWlaec

TB: How many total points will be earned between the six participants (throw/no submission = 0 points)?

Answers

1. Jessica Lewis
    2. Lucy Huang
    3. Ryan Ashley Malarkey
    4. Binta Dibba
    5. Chi Chi DeVayne
    6. Cassandra Shahinfar
    7. Shelby Stockton
    8. Kassidy Ure
    9. Gifty Louise
    10. Tatianna
    11. Kelly Doty
    12. Nikki Grahame
    13. Tatiana Price
    14. Jaimee Wallace
    15. Ken McNickle
    16. Sharry Ash
    17. Michele Fitzgerald
    18. Natalie Negrotti
    19. Cody Wells
    20. Hannah Shapiro
    21. Alecia Holden
    22. Courtney Nelson
    23. Cydney Gillon
    24. Da'Vonne Rogers
    25. Alyssa Edwards
    26. Tiffany Rousso
    27. Bob the Drag Queen
    28. Brynesha Seegers
    29. Renee Graziano
    30. Alaska
    31. Michaela Bradshaw
    32. Tiffany Pollard
    33. Debbie Wanner
    34. Paige Mobley
    35. Aubrey O'Day
    36. Winter Wilkey
    37. Derrick Barry
    38. Marissa Hopkins
    39. Michelle Meyer
    40. Daisy Davies
    41. Saara Aalto
    42. Jazmyn Wallace

TB: 40 POINTS

Spoiler:  

THROW

Spoiler:  

OVERTIME

Spoiler:  

10 POINTS

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

12 POINTS

Which means...

Spoiler:  

18 POINTS

Congratulations Renata

You have won the second Power of Veto of the season. You now have the ability to remove Carrie or Ewan off of the nomination block. If you choose to use the veto, the current Head of Household, Britney, must name a replacement nominee.

Please post your decision in the thread ASAP. And remember, the Houseaway who survives being nominated, post-veto, will be heading to Pandora's Island.

24 Hours

:flower

Achievements

My mother

Achievements

Renata:

i won the power of veto?

i sincerely never though they would let that happen

THE REVOLUTION IS STRONG AND WELL!!!!

now that i have been given power i need to do the best i can with it in an attempt to improve our chances of making it out of this place in one piece

THEY CAN TRY TO BREAK US WITH THE HOH'S!

BUT WITH EVERY POWER OF VETO A NEW FRIENDSHIP CAN BE FORMED AND NEW PEOPLE ARE BROUGHT TOGETHER!

that is correct

our revolution now has a motto

WE ARE STRONG TOGETHER!

THEY'RE NOT GOING TO BREAK US!

this is THE BEST I HAVE EVER FELT DURING MY STAY HERE.

i am proud of you britney jean

i am proud of myself

i am proud of EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US FOR STANDING UP AGAINST THE SYSTEM.

that being said, i have decided to use the power of veto to not only bring people together, but to also show them that we are not as mean as they're trying to make us seem for our fans.

I AM REMOVING ..EWAN.. FROM THE BLOCK.

britney jean

BRITNEY JEAN

good luck with your decision

i need to leave before they try to destroy me...

AGAIN.

Achievements

Britney needs suggestions for replacement nominees~

Pete;
    If you have any sense you'll vote me off. But you don't, so whatever.

Achievements

Sorry but putting up Gordon as the replacement nominee.

Achievements

BIG BROVIVOR : Live Voting #2

Live Voting #2

Head of Household

Nominations (pre-veto)

Power of Veto Winner

Nominations (post-veto)

It's official - either Carrie or Gordon will be leaving the Big Brovivor game. Houseaways, it is now time to cast your vote to evict for one of the two nominees. Every Houseaway will cast a vote to evict with the exceptions of the Head of Household and the two nominees. When you submit your vote, you may also submit goodbye messages for each of the two nominees. If you fail to vote for either of the two nominees, your vote will go toward the majority.

24 Hours

Britney, how did it feel winning the second Head of Household competition of the season via social list writings? Were you surprised to have won? Do you think earning the title as the "most trusted" Houseaway could potentially put a target on your back?

Renata, how did it feel to win the second Power of Veto competition of the season? You are the first Houseaway of the season to use the Power of Veto on another individual. Do you think accomplishing such a feat is a good or bad thing?

Carrie, why do you think you were nominated by Britney? Even though you were ranked relatively low in the social lists challenge, do you think you still have more social connections than Gordon to stay? Make a final plea for yourself.

Ewan, how did it feel to be nominated by Britney? Were you expecting it? Why do you think she initially nominated you?

Gordon, you have been one of the quietest Houseaways thus far; is being so quiet part of your approach to the game? Are you worried you won't survive this vote considering you were ranked second to last overall in the list writings competition? Make a final plea for yourself.

Taeyang, you were first nominated in round one, and then you went on to achieving the title as the "least trusted Houseaway" by your fellow Houseaways. Why do you think people generally trust you the least in comparison to everyone else?

Martha, for someone that's hardly said anything in the thread, were you surprised to have won the title of the "most polarizing Houseaway?" Do you think winning this title was potentially by chance?

Other Houseaways, congratulations for surviving the third round of Big Brovivor! How have the first few rounds of Big Brovivor been for you? Moreover, what will you be basing your vote on this round?

I'd really appreciate not going as I'm the bottom of all ranking lists but since the majority of the cast offered me up like a sacrificial lamb without trying to get to know me at all I'm assuming I'm going. Best of luck you everyone in the cast

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Rikku View Post
    I'd really appreciate not going as I'm the bottom of all ranking lists but since the majority of the cast offered me up like a sacrificial lamb without trying to get to know me at all I'm assuming I'm going. Best of luck you everyone in the cast
    This is an... odd message for someone whom I'm unaware was making attempts to strategize to post

Thanks, that was the goal

Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post

Carrie, why do you think you were nominated by Britney? Even though you were ranked relatively low in the social lists challenge, do you think you still have more social connections than Gordon to stay? Make a final plea for yourself.

I sure hope I'm staying! I have no idea why Britney would nominate me. I thought we blondes stick together? As far as the social challenge, I thought I was pretty darn likeable. Maybe I'm just not meant to be playing such a cutthroat game.

Achievements

Britney, how did it feel winning the second Head of Household competition of the season via social list writings? Were you surprised to have won? Do you think earning the title as the "most trusted" Houseaway could potentially put a target on your back?

britney || gosh girl, this is such a hard question to answer! it feels great winning a social list because like, i'm like popular like but then, like at the same time, that does make me kinda like... a threat to people socially? i can't help that i'm blonde. and like, i'm britney! international pop superstar! -giggles slightly-- and... in regards to being most trusted, that should stay something. i'm a loyal bitch.

|| @ CARRIE ||

I'm so sorry for putting you up sweetie, but you never said hey. I thought we had like, beef or something!

Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast