Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: BIG BROVIVOR : WINNER ANNOUNCED!

MARTHA: Now if anyone thinks this is a bad photo you are ridiculous. Tartufi bianchi and fettuccine at le cirque. I made this for all of us to celebrate our first challenge! And congratulations to you Cher!!

WOW and I submitted 3 separate answers never even realizing it had to be the graphics

Achievements

Renata:

cher

CHER

C H E R

CHER CAN YOU HEAR ME?

you are an ESSENTIAL part of the plan this week

we need to take control of this situation if we want a chance to stay alive

i know it seems random but you need to trust me

they're coming to get all of us

KEEP ME SAFE CHER, I AM OUR ONLY CHANCE TO GET OUT OF HERE!

YOU NEED TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT!

i'm gonna make sure to give you updates if i hear anything else from

*whispers*

them.

Cher
    @cher

👑CHER👑 not only HEAD OF CHARTS📈 but also HEAD OF 🏠HOLD 💋
    both which @PeteBurnsICON HAS YET TO ACHIEVE👀
    DM ME☕ YOU HAVE OR ELSE U MIGHT GO ☝️!!👻
    😘

Retweets __ Likes
    0 _____. 0

Cher
    @cher

unfortunately some of you didnt message me even though i told you to 🆘😱!! 👻 I HAVE TO NOMINATE THOSE WHO DIDNT TALK TO ME🙀
    thanks for making this easy!! 🖕

Retweets __ Likes
    0 _____. 0

Spoiler:  

Cher
    @cher

@cher i nominate @TomiLahren And @Madonna👵!!
    both of u dont even follow me and my dms were OPEN📂but u missed ur chance ‼️💅🏻😇
    GOOD LUCK IN 🚫!😷

Retweets __ Likes
    0 _____. 0

Achievements

Big Brovivor : Power of Veto #1

Power of Veto #1

Welcome to the first Power of Veto competition of Big Brovivor! As the first Head of Household of the season, Cher has decided to nominate Mary and Tomi for eviction. Along with the Head of Household and the two nominees, three Houseaways were selected at random to compete. Those Houseaways were: Ewan, Snoop, and Zoe.

This competition is called “Flow Free,” and will work similarly to the app on iOS and Android. You will be sent four puzzles. One with a 6x6 board, a 7x7 board, an 8x8 board, and a 9x9 board with randomly positioned, colored circles. Your job is to pair up all of the colored circles in each of the puzzles via piping or “lining” them together. In addition to that, you must cover the entire board with piping to correctly solve each puzzle. If the entire board for a puzzle isn’t completely covered, your puzzle will be marked as incorrect. As the title of the competition states, you must create a “flow” with each of the paired colors. If pipes cross or overlap one another, your puzzle will also be marked as incorrect. Each of the boards, however, are of varied difficulty. The 6x6 board is seemingly the easiest as it has the least amount of colored circles that need to be paired together, while the 9x9 board is seemingly the hardest as it has the most amount of colored circles that need to be paired together. You will receive different point values for each puzzle based off of correctness and completion. These are the points you are able to gain:

6x6: 5 points
    7x7: 10 points
    8x8: 15 points
    9x9: 20 points

… with a max total of 50 points.

However, be VERY careful about how much time you spend on each puzzle, because you have a time limit of 10 minutes to complete as many puzzles as you can! If you go over the 10 allotted minutes, your final score will be 0 points.

If you’re having difficulty understanding the rules, please look at the following example of an 8x8 board:

Spoiler:  

- This challenge has a time limit of 10 minutes. Your time begins as soon as you open the private message and ends when you reply.
    - If you wish to throw the challenge, feel free, but you must reply to my private message to you that you are doing so.
    - If you do not respond to the challenge, your challenge performance will simply be counted as “did not submit.” Strikes will not be handed out in this game.
    - If there is a tie in the tiebreaker, the Houseaway who submits first will win.
    - Discussion of this challenge is prohibited.

24 Hours

Tomi: You nominate ME?!?!?!? Cher...oh ya I forgot you are controlled by those left wing lunatics. You know...those same ones preaching love and then flipping cars when they don't get their way? This is why the system is rigged...this is why we need Donald Trump...

*Incoherent babbling*

God Bless from Dallas, good night, and take care

Achievements

Renata:

cher

THANK YOU

i am very glad that you believed me

because nominating me would've hurt our chances

don't ask me chances of what

I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO DISCLOSE MORE INFORMATION!

DOING THAT COULD RESULT IN TERRIBLE CONSEQUENCES FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US!

wait

WAIT

we need to act natural

we need to pretend we are not aware of what's going on here

WHAT ARE THESE NOISES?

MAKE THEM STOP!!!!

*Renata is seen rushing to the sauna and locks herself there. She leaves a message*

"DO NOT TAKE THIS MESSAGE FOR GRANTED

I CANNOT REVEAL WHO SENT THIS

UNSCRAMBLE THE LETTERS BELOW TO GET TO THE ANSWER

RENAAT

BURN AFTER READING IT!"

Achievements

*Dolly relaxes as she sees that she has not been nominated by Cher, nor picked for the Veto*

I am *THE* original babygurl!!!

Achievements

Stephen: This game is full of conspiracy theorists and zombie sheep. Did I write myself into one of my novels again? Well, if I'm going to be stuck here, I might as well start controlling the narrative.

Night fell over Derry, Maine as the contestants began to look fearfully toward one another. It has been said that at each full moon, someone would perish at the hands of the others. Fellow townsfolk, once friends, would become deadliest of enemies. The only winning move of this game was not to play. And yet, twenty-four of us had chosen to embark on this frightful journey. The gamemakers, mysterious as they were, would shape our destiny that night...

Achievements

Big Brovivor : Power of Veto #1 Results

Power of Veto #1

Welcome to the first Power of Veto competition of Big Brovivor! As the first Head of Household of the season, Cher has decided to nominate Mary and Tomi for eviction. Along with the Head of Household and the two nominees, three Houseaways were selected at random to compete. Those Houseaways were: Ewan, Snoop, and Zoe.

This competition is called “Flow Free,” and will work similarly to the app on iOS and Android. You will be sent four puzzles. One with a 6x6 board, a 7x7 board, an 8x8 board, and a 9x9 board with randomly positioned, colored circles. Your job is to pair up all of the colored circles in each of the puzzles via piping or “lining” them together. In addition to that, you must cover the entire board with piping to correctly solve each puzzle. If the entire board for a puzzle isn’t completely covered, your puzzle will be marked as incorrect. As the title of the competition states, you must create a “flow” with each of the paired colors. If pipes cross or overlap one another, your puzzle will also be marked as incorrect. Each of the boards, however, are of varied difficulty. The 6x6 board is seemingly the easiest as it has the least amount of colored circles that need to be paired together, while the 9x9 board is seemingly the hardest as it has the most amount of colored circles that need to be paired together. You will receive different point values for each puzzle based off of correctness and completion. These are the points you are able to gain:

6x6: 5 points
    7x7: 10 points
    8x8: 15 points
    9x9: 20 points

… with a max total of 50 points.

However, be VERY careful about how much time you spend on each puzzle, because you have a time limit of 10 minutes to complete as many puzzles as you can! If you go over the 10 allotted minutes, your final score will be 0 points.

If you’re having difficulty understanding the rules, please look at the following example of an 8x8 board:

Spoiler:  

- This challenge has a time limit of 10 minutes. Your time begins as soon as you open the private message and ends when you reply.
    - If you wish to throw the challenge, feel free, but you must reply to my private message to you that you are doing so.
    - If you do not respond to the challenge, your challenge performance will simply be counted as “did not submit.” Strikes will not be handed out in this game.
    - If there is a tie in the tiebreaker, the Houseaway who submits first will win.
    - Discussion of this challenge is prohibited.

24 Hours

TB: How many total points will be gained in this challenge? (Throws/not submitted/overtime = 0 points)

Answers

*Note: There are multiple ways that you could have solved each puzzle, but every square being filled with piping was a requirement.

TB: 245 POINTS

Spoiler:  

20 POINTS

Spoiler:  

35 POINTS

Spoiler:  

40 POINTS

Spoiler:  

50 POINTS // TB: 300

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

50 POINTS // TB: 295

Which means...

Spoiler:  

50 POINTS // TB: 260

Congratulations Mary

You have won the first Power of Veto of the season. You now have the ability to remove yourself or Tomi off of the nomination block. If you choose to use the veto, the current Head of Household, Cher, must name a replacement nominee.

Please post your decision in the thread ASAP. And once more, I would like to remind you all that the Houseaway who survives being nominated, post-veto, will be heading to Pandora's Island.

24 Hours

Achievements

Congrats, Mother Mary!

Mary: My my, that was a tight challenge wasn't it! I worked hard on that, and I'm glad I didn't end up with a soggy bottom.
    Obviously, I'm going to use the Power of Veto on myself.

Achievements

Omg I love this challenge

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Vashhee View Post
    Omg I love this challenge
    Thank you <3

Achievements

Achievements

abstractfierce always has the BEST roleplay

Achievements

I'm cackling at DOlly.. OMG~

Spoiler: