#BuyE•MO•TIONoniTunes

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Achievements

this is stressful lol

Omg yes, very stressful. But, great pic of Octavia.

Achievements

Big Brovivor : Head of Household 1

Head of Household 1

Welcome to the first Head of Household competition of Big Brovivor! Winning Head of Household not only guarantees your safety for the round, but it also allows you to nominate two of your fellow Houseaways for eviction.

This competition is called “Match The Memory,” and will work similarly to a children’s memory game. You will be sent a link to an online memory game. You must open the link, where inside, there are 40 matching cards of 20 of the 24 Houseaways currently in the competition. You do NOT need to complete the memory game and submit back to me a screenshot. Rather, you must determine the 4 Houseaways not included in the memory game and submit back to me only their respective 4 avatars/graphics, which can be found on the first post of the thread. Submitting a screenshot of the completed memory puzzle will be marked as incorrect.

- This is a timed challenge. Your time begins as soon as you open the private message and ends when you reply.
    - If you wish to throw the challenge, feel free, but you must reply to my private message to you that you are doing so.
    - If you do not respond to the challenge, your challenge performance will simply be counted as “did not submit.” Strikes will not be handed out in this game.
    - Discussion of this challenge is prohibited.

24 Hours

Achievements

Renata:

we don't have much time

you need to listen to me

THEY'RE COMING TO GET US

RUN WHILE YOU CAN

Achievements

Dolly: *sees cast*

Achievements

Youngbae take the stage!

OH MY GOD! Lumina, seriously DOLLY?

Taeyang : Hi you all. Taeyang is just a nickname. Dope isn't? Youngbae is my real name. <3 <3 <3

Follow me on instagram ( __youngbae__ )
    https://www.instagram.com/__youngbae__/?hl=en

Here is our new song, FXXK It . It was released on the 12 of December and already has 13million views

Spoiler:  

yo wassap am belou RemcoLovesCookies.'s Avatar

Pete; Alright listen up you debaucherous bunch of fame-hungry deplorables. If I had a dollar for every brain cell missing from the thick heads of this miserable, MISERABLE cast, I'd be plucking coins from the hairs on my f***ing ass for years to come, OK?

Get me my wine.
    Get me my smokes.
    And get me in that f***ing casket already, that's what I say.

Mary: Hello all! Who's ready to get moist?

Octavia: Hellooo! It's Octavia Spencer here, a pleasure to meet you all. Seriously. You may remember me from films such as the Help, in which I played a sassy maid who put her sh*t in pie, and I'm also starring in Hidden Figures, a movie about black women in NASA, during the 60s. Yes, that did happen.

Tila: Hey y'aaaaaaaall! What is up in dis' mothaf**ka, what?! Ready for a crazy ass time out here?!

Ow!

And damn, we got a crew up in here! What's up, Tomi? I have a lot of respect for what you do and think we could so some work together. *giggles* And damn, we got Snoop! Damn, I may have to start up my rap career again just so we can collaborate! Lay down some fire! And Britney!! Remember me? It's Mama T! We met back in 2007 but not sure if you remember, it was one crazy ass wild night. Do you still want a piece of me? *giggles* Also, follow me on Twitter! My handle is @BabyMamaTila, y'all might've lost track of me on social media because MySpace is extinct and I've been banned from Instagram and Facebook because of some lame leftist prudes, but my Twitter is still poppin'! Damn, we ready to pour some drinks up in here?!

And some money and followers gonna be in it too. Woo!
    Last edited by LedZepForever; 12-16-2016 at 09:38 AM.

ANTM 23:
    Paige, Marissa, Courtney
    RPDR 9: Aja, Charlie Hides, Kimora Blac, Eureka, Valentina

Achievements

britney || yay, look at all the fucking lovely people here! so happy to be here, oooooh yeah.

Cher
    @cher

😘THE 1 & ONLY CHER👸👑 HAS ARRIVED🛬💁
    WHILE NORMALLY THIS WOULD BE A GREAT🤔
    AS WE CAN 👀.. THERES A DOPPELGANGER👯 IN OUR MIDST😨😱

Retweets __ Likes
    0 _____. 0

Cher
    @cher

@cher PETE 👴
    YOU CAN 🛑🛑🛑 TRYING TO BE ME 👎
    AS MADGE👵 WOULD SAY: IT FEELS REDUCTIVE👀☕😂

Retweets __ Likes
    0 _____. 0

Pete; Honey, believe me if I was trying to replicate the image of someone in this house you can bet your bottom dollar it wouldn't be you. You're a haggard, cantankerous, utterly monstrous sight for sore eyes and to be perfectly honest, the only aspect of your existence that I find remotely endearing is the fact that if I cremated your lifeless corpse and bottled it, the silicone content would be enough to kill me off if I drank it.

Achievements

Big Brovivor : Head of Household #1 Results

Head of Household #1

Welcome to the first Head of Household competition of Big Brovivor! Winning Head of Household not only guarantees your safety for the round, but it also allows you to nominate two of your fellow Houseaways for eviction.

This competition is called “Match The Memory,” and will work similarly to a children’s memory game. You will be sent a link to an online memory game. You must open the link, where inside, there are 40 matching cards of 20 of the 24 Houseaways currently in the competition. You do NOT need to complete the memory game and submit back to me a screenshot. Rather, you must determine the 4 Houseaways not included in the memory game and submit back to me only their respective 4 avatars/graphics, which can be found on the first post of the thread. Submitting a screenshot of the completed memory puzzle will be marked as incorrect.

- This is a timed challenge. Your time begins as soon as you open the private message and ends when you reply.
    - If you wish to throw the challenge, feel free, but you must reply to my private message to you that you are doing so.
    - If you do not respond to the challenge, your challenge performance will simply be counted as “did not submit.” Strikes will not be handed out in this game.
    - Discussion of this challenge is prohibited.

24 Hours

https://matchthememory.com/BigBrovivorHoH1

TB: How many total minutes will be spent on this challenge? (Throws/not submitted = 0 minutes)

Answer

TB: 72 MINUTES

Spoiler:  

DID NOT SUBMIT

Spoiler:  

INCORRECT

Reasoning: "Rather, you must determine the 4 Houseaways not included in the memory game and submit back to me only their respective 4 avatars/graphics, which can be found on the first post of the thread. Submitting a screenshot of the completed memory puzzle will be marked as incorrect."

Spoiler:  

5 MINUTES

Spoiler:  

4 MINUTES

Spoiler:  

3 MINUTES

Spoiler:  

2 MINUTES // NO TB

Spoiler:  

2 MINUTES // TB: 36

Spoiler:  

2 MINUTES // TB: 103

Spoiler:  

2 MINUTES // TB: 91

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

2 MINUTES // TB: 79

Which means...

Spoiler:  

1 MINUTE

Congratulations Cher

You are the first Head of Household of the season. Safe from this round's events, you hold the power to nominate two of your fellow Houseaways for eviction. Remember that the nominee who survives the eviction, post-veto, will be visiting Pandora's Island.

Please post a nomination ceremony in the thread with the names of the two Houseaways that you would like to nominate.

24 Hours

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast