Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: BIG BROVIVOR : Individual Immunity #10

Achievements

oops sounds like you guys are getting too comfortable if you think its gonna take a long time to finish

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Rosie x Candice

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
    oops sounds like you guys are getting too comfortable if you think its gonna take a long time to finish
    inb4 Chaos Revenge happens again~

Achievements

BIG BROVIVOR : Power of Veto #3 Results

Power of Veto #3 Results

Welcome to the second Power of Veto competition of Big Brovivor! As stated prior, the three Houseaways voted out in the prior round of Big Brovivor are back - as this round's nominees - and vying for their positions back in the game. Along with the three nominees, three other Houseaways were selected at random to compete. Those Houseaways were: Cher, Dua, and Taeyang.

This competition is called "Finding Frenzy." This competition will feature the names of the 18 Houseaways (excluding Ewan, Stephen, and Tila) currently in the game, within a word search puzzle. Just like in a normal word search puzzle, your job is to find and mark all 18 Houseaways' names. Sounds pretty easy, doesn't it? Well, I would recommend being very careful when doing this challenge, because there are A LOT of typos in name spellings. If you mark an incorrectly spelled name as opposed to a correctly spelled name, that will result in losing a point. Additionally, if you mark an incorrectly spelled name AND a correctly spelled name, that will also result in losing a point.

- This challenge is timed. Your time begins as soon as you open the private message and ends when you reply.
    - If you wish to throw the challenge, feel free, but you must reply to my private message to you that you are doing so.
    - If you do not respond to the challenge, your challenge performance will simply be counted as "did not submit." Strikes will not be handed out in this game.
    - If there is a tie in the tiebreaker, the Houseaway who submits first will win.
    - Discussion of this challenge is prohibited.

24 Hours

Ashley
    Britney
    Carrie
    Cher
    Dolly
    Dua
    Henry
    Kyungran
    Martha
    Mary
    Neve
    Octavia
    Pete
    Priyanka
    Renata
    Snoop
    Taeyang
    Zoe

TB: How long will the six of you take on this challenge (throws / no submission = 0 minutes)?

Answers

TB: 91 MINUTES

Spoiler:  

THROW

Spoiler:  

2/18, 21 MINUTES

Spoiler:  

17/18, 37 MINUTES

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

18/18, 24 MINUTES

Which means...

Spoiler:  

18/18, 9 MINUTES

Congratulations Ewan

You have won the third Power of Veto of the season. Since this is a forced Power of Veto, you must use it on either yourself, Stephen, or Tila. There is no Head of Household this round, thus there will be no replacement nominee.

Please post your decision in the thread ASAP. And remember, the Houseaway who survives being nominated, post-veto, will be heading to Pandora's Island.

24 Hours

Achievements

BIG BROVIVOR : Live Voting #3

Live Voting #3

Nominations (pre-veto)

Power of Veto Winner

Nominations (post-veto)

Ewan messaged me in private his decision to use the Power of Veto on Stephen.

It's official - either Ewan or Tila will be leaving the Big Brovivor game. Houseaways, it is now time to cast your vote to evict for one of the two nominees. Every Houseaway will cast a vote to evict with the exceptions of the two nominees. When you submit your vote, you may also submit goodbye messages for each of the two nominees. If you fail to vote for either of the two nominees, your vote will go toward the majority.

24 Hours

Ewan, you could have found your way right back into the game if you used the Power of Veto on yourself instead of Stephen. What factored into your decision of using the Power of Veto on someone other than yourself? Do you think you can still stay regardless of this decision? Make a final plea for yourself.

Stephen, you were one vote away from surviving the Chofiira tribal council last round and now you're back in the game. How do you feel right now? Do you have any new or specific plans in the game moving forward to avoid being voted out a second time?

Tila, as of recently, you haven't been very talkative nor did you try in this round's Power of Veto competition. Do you think appearing seemingly inactive could cost you this round's vote or is that part of your gameplay? Make a final plea for yourself.

Other Houseaways, congratulations for surving the fifth round of Big Brovivor! What are your thoughts on the fake triple elimination twist? Does this twist help your gameplay at all? As always, what are you basing your vote on this round?

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

Kyungran: Martha wants to vote out Ewan. I just thought I'd let y'all know, because I don't think you guys want to associate with a former convict.

Lmao typical Bri <3

Quote Originally Posted by VanityEgo View Post
    Kyungran: Martha wants to vote out Ewan. I just thought I'd let y'all know, because I don't think you guys want to associate with a former convict.
    Why do you always try to come for me?

Achievements

Estqueen's return <33

RIP </3

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.NickiMinaj View Post
    Why do you always try to come for me?
    In this instance, I thought it'd be funny~

Stephen, you were one vote away from surviving the Chofiira tribal council last round and now you're back in the game. How do you feel right now? Do you have any new or specific plans in the game moving forward to avoid being voted out a second time?
    Stephen: It's been quite an emotional roller-coaster, to say the least. Honestly, I had mentally checked out of the game when it became clear that Martha had decided to enact the plan to vote me out and gotten Cher, Dolly, and whoever Jigsawce is playing on board with it. I made peace with the fact that I was leaving, and it was done. Fine, whatever. Then, as I was trying to move on, I joined a Skype call where Martha wanted to gloat about it, which felt hurtful to me as well. So I made the decision to leave that conversation instead of blowing up, as the game was done and there wasn't a good reason to dredge up those emotions again.

Then, I was surprised to see that I was being given a second chance (for no good reason — I mean, I agree with everyone that having a fake triple elimination in a cast with so many people is kind of ridiculous). I was initially excited to have another chance, but then I really felt the pressure of the challenge get to me. If I didn't win, I was going to have to face a vote with like a million people out to get me and give everyone an additional chance to humiliate me again after I just wanted to be left alone. During the challenge, I had a mental breakdown and couldn't focus due to all the negative feelings the game was bringing me.

Then, after that, I talked with Ewan and he said that he wanted to use the veto on me. I'm really grateful for his generosity but it feels really ****ty that he's probably going to be voted out. And you know, I don't know if I'm really worthy of not only a second chance, but also the third chance that Ewan gave me when he used the veto on me. But I have no choice now but to do the best I can with the chances I've been given. I'll try and make some kind of effort, if only to honor Ewan's decision to push me forward in the game, but it doesn't seem likely that I'll make it much further with so many people uninterested in my continued presence in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Estquer View Post
    Stephen: It's been quite an emotional roller-coaster, to say the least. Honestly, I had mentally checked out of the game when it became clear that Martha had decided to enact the plan to vote me out and gotten Cher, Dolly, and whoever Jigsawce is playing on board with it. I made peace with the fact that I was leaving, and it was done. Fine, whatever. Then, as I was trying to move on, I joined a Skype call where Martha wanted to gloat about it, which felt hurtful to me as well. So I made the decision to leave that conversation instead of blowing up, as the game was done and there wasn't a good reason to dredge up those emotions again.

Then, I was surprised to see that I was being given a second chance (for no good reason — I mean, I agree with everyone that having a fake triple elimination in a cast with so many people is kind of ridiculous). I was initially excited to have another chance, but then I really felt the pressure of the challenge get to me. If I didn't win, I was going to have to face a vote with like a million people out to get me and give everyone an additional chance to humiliate me again after I just wanted to be left alone. During the challenge, I had a mental breakdown and couldn't focus due to all the negative feelings the game was bringing me.

Then, after that, I talked with Ewan and he said that he wanted to use the veto on me. I'm really grateful for his generosity but it feels really ****ty that he's probably going to be voted out. And you know, I don't know if I'm really worthy of not only a second chance, but also the third chance that Ewan gave me when he used the veto on me. But I have no choice now but to do the best I can with the chances I've been given. I'll try and make some kind of effort, if only to honor Ewan's decision to push me forward in the game, but it doesn't seem likely that I'll make it much further with so many people uninterested in my continued presence in the game.

Achievements

BIG BROVIVOR : Live Eviction #3

Live Eviction #3

Houseaways, the votes are in. Once I reveal the results, the evicted Houseaway will have a few seconds to grab their belongings, say their goodbyes, and exit the Big Brovivor game.

Spoiler:  

By a vote of...

Spoiler:  

12-7

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Tila, you are evicted from the Big Brovivor game.

OOC: It's really unfortunate to see you go this soon. Your roleplay as Tila Tequila was amazing, and I really wish you would have made it further into the game. Regardless, thank you for showing support to this game and signing up!

In the event you were the one evicted from the Big Brovivor game, your fellow Houseaways recorded some messages for you. Let’s take a look at what some of them had to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    Quote Originally Posted by Britney
    ugh
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavia
    Voted for you before, voting for you again. DEUCES!
    Quote Originally Posted by Renata
    Last edited by Nyan; 01-02-2017 at 12:14 AM. Reason: formatting

Achievements

BIG BROVIVOR : Pandora's Island

Pandora’s Island

For surviving the eviction, the following Houseaway will be heading to Pandora's Island.

Spoiler:  

24 Hours

Achievements

Gaaaaaaasp! I'm slain. Sorry Miss LedZep, I love you to bits, but Bre coming back is gonna provide ratings up the wazoo <3

Achievements

Tribal Immunity #1

This week you will all be randomly placed into TWO tribes this week. You will be competing for individual immunity once again.
    After this rounds tribal council, you will move into your next Big Brother week as two separate houses which will be your tribes from this round.
    Keep that in mind at Tribal Council!! The two tribes this week will be Buluwu and Chofiira.

The tribes have been determined via random.org

Meet your tribemates for this round ;

Spoiler:  

Ashley - Icing
    Cher - abstractfierce
    Dolly - Lumina
    Dua - Petro
    Mary - Thomnom
    Neve - uno
    Pete - Jigsawce
    Snoop - BottleItUp
    Stephen - Estquer
    Taeyang - 1331nj

Britney - Vulpicks.
    Carrie - whizkid1428
    Ewan - wccats
    Henry - xymandopex
    Kyungran - VanityEgo
    Martha - Mr.NickiMinaj
    Octavia - Somersault
    Priyanka - SoandSo
    Renata - betinez
    Zoe - eagle2ch

receipts
      Spoiler:  

Now onto your individual immunity challenge. The top performer on each tribe will be safe from tribal council.
    Both tribes will be attending tribal council where two more Houseaways will be leaving the game.

This competition is called “Who wore it best?”. You will be receiving a PM with several celebrities wearing the same outfit! It is your goal to determine WHO WORE IT BEST! You do not need to upload anything. You may simply choose A or B. This game works similar to Majority Rules. You will score 1 point for each time you are in the majority. Remember ties are broken by time and then first submission.

- This is a timed challenge. Your time begins as soon as you open the private message and ends when you reply.
    - If you wish to throw the challenge, feel free, but you must reply to my private message to you that you are doing so.
    - If you do not respond to the challenge, your challenge performance will simply be counted as “did not submit.” Strikes will not be handed out in this game.
    - The Houseaway who performs the best will be headed to Pandora's Island. Ties will be broken by time and then earliest submission.

24 Hours

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Rosie x Candice

This game is so ****ing draining

Me when seeing how large my tribe is and how many people are still in the game.

#BuyE•MO•TIONoniTunes

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Achievements

Tribal Immunity #1

This week you will all be randomly placed into TWO tribes this week. You will be competing for individual immunity once again.
    After this rounds tribal council, you will move into your next Big Brother week as two separate houses which will be your tribes from this round.
    Keep that in mind at Tribal Council!! The two tribes this week will be Buluwu and Chofiira.

Now onto your individual immunity challenge. The top performer on each tribe will be safe from tribal council.
    Both tribes will be attending tribal council where two more Houseaways will be leaving the game.

This competition is called “Who wore it best?”. You will be receiving a PM with several celebrities wearing the same outfit! It is your goal to determine WHO WORE IT BEST! You do not need to upload anything. You may simply choose A or B. This game works similar to Majority Rules. You will score 1 point for each time you are in the majority. Remember ties are broken by time and then first submission.

- This is a timed challenge. Your time begins as soon as you open the private message and ends when you reply.
    - If you do not respond to the challenge, your challenge performance will simply be counted as “did not submit.” Strikes will not be handed out in this game.
    - The Houseaway who performs the best will be headed to Pandora's Island. Ties will be broken by time and then earliest submission.

24 Hours

ANSWERS:
    Majority Answer - Vote
    1. B 14-6
    2. B 19-1
    3. B 16-4
    4. A 18-2
    5. A 18-2
    6. B 13-7
    7. B 15-5
    8. B 14-6
    9. B 14-6

Spoiler:  

4 Points
      Spoiler:  

6 Points
      Spoiler:  

7 Points
      Spoiler:  

8 Points - 2 mins
      Spoiler:  

8 Points - 1 mins - submitted 2nd and 3rd

which means,
      Spoiler:  

8 Points - 1 mins - submitted 1st

Dolly wins individual immunity!
    You cannot be voted out at tribal council tonight.

Spoiler:  

5 Points
      Spoiler:  

6 Points
      Spoiler:  

7 Points
      Spoiler:  

8 Points

which means,
      Spoiler:  

9 Points

Renata wins individual immunity!
    You cannot be voted out at tribal council tonight.

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Rosie x Candice

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast