Page 6 of 77 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: SXXX: HEROES VS VILLAINS [ Reunion | And Our All Star Sole Survivor is... ]

<= IMMUNITY CHALLENGE 5 | BLIND CUBE CRISIS =>

Your next Immunity Challenge is called "Blind Cube Crisis", and it will be a puzzle challenge

Here's how it works:

In a moment, each tribe will receive a flash game in their RTVG inbox.
    You have 15 minutes upon opening the PM to play the game, screenshot your best score & return the PM back.
    If you fail to get your score back within 15 minutes, you will be disqualified.
    You may not discuss the game with your tribemates either.

The tribe with the best average score will win.

❋ ❋ ❋

=> RULES <=

(1) This is a timed challenge. Your time begins when you open the PM & ends when you return your completed challenge.

(2) If you wish to throw the challenge, then you must inform me via PM. If you don't do this, then you will receive a strike. Five strikes, and you're out of the game.

(3) You are not allowed to discuss this challenge with others and you must complete your portion on your own.

(4) There will be no extension or substitutions allowed this challenge.

❋ ❋ ❋

<= YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS CHALLENGE =>

If you have any questions, please ask them in the thread. Good luck, and let's see which side will prevail!

Jordan Probst=> "It's time to reveal the results of your latest Immunity Challenge..."

<= IMMUNITY CHALLENGE 5 | BLIND CUBE CRISIS =>

Your next Immunity Challenge is called "Blind Cube Crisis", and it will be a puzzle challenge.

Let's get right to the results...

Spoiler:  

When it came down to it, one tribe doubled their opponents average scores...

Spoiler:  

By an average score of 9,883 to 4,109...

Spoiler:  

WIN IMMUNITY!

Congratulations Villains! It looks like you have a little bit of a streak started and you will all be safe in this game for at least another day.
    Heroes, once again I have nothing for you but a date with me at Tribal Council where you will lose yet another member.

Fabio - 3308 / Joel - 1460 / Kass - DQ / Kelly - 2704 / Liz - 8804 / Phillip - 4796 / Taj - 3188 / (T)Ijuana - 10220 / Tyler - 2500
    Brad - 15668 / GC - 3140 / Jenn - 5252 / Jessica - DQ / John - 8536 / Parvati - 2356 / Rupert - 33880

Tribal Council... next!

TRIBAL COUNCIL #5

Petro | Rebnik222 | Estquer | MysteriousOcean | retro cord
    locolicious | sizzling bikini | Ashley Neleh | RiddleMeThis

Jordan Probst=> "Welcome back to Tribal Council, Heroes. As you all know- in this game, fire represents your life. When your torch goes out, so do you- which will be the case for one of you tonight.

Despite seeming to do everything to prevent this from happening, the nine of you just got outplayed by your rivals at this past challenge and will pay the price with yet another vote. But before we vote, let's talk about these last few days..."

Fabio, why did the tribe unanimously target Carter at the last Tribal Council? Do you think his elimination truly made this tribe stronger or could you have used him in this challenge?

Joel, you all got your first taste of Tribal Council last round. How has that changed the dynamic around camp? Is there more tension or is it just more of the usual?

Kass, despite actually submitting a great score you DQ'd by going overtime. Are you worried that being the only player to disqualify is going to place a target on your back?

Kelly, in your eyes what happened at this latest challenge that contributed to your loss and is there anything that can be learned for next time?

Liz, are there any obvious weak links on this tribe or is everyone truly pulling their weight?

Phillip, three of the first four castaways voted out of this game have been previous winners. Do you think the winners are being targeted and if so how vulnerable do you feel going into tonight's vote?

Taj, are there any obvious weak links on this tribe or is everyone truly pulling their weight?

(T)Ijuana, you received a vote at the last Tribal Council. Why do you think you were targeted by Carter and do you feel any more vulnerable as a result?

Tyler, what are you basing your vote on tonight? Will tonight's vote be obvious or will there be a blindside tonight?

=> RULES <=

(1) Please respond to your question in this thread and cast your vote in your personal confessional (or via PM if you must).
    (2) Failure to vote on time or correctly results in a self-vote- unless you have submitted a hit list, then your vote will go to the person lowest on your list.
    (3) You may change your vote until all votes for your tribe have been sent- once they have all been received then they are locked and no changes will be made.

❋ ❋ ❋

<= YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO VOTE =>

If you have any questions, please ask them in the thread. Good luck, and let's see who will be left standing at the end of this epic battle!

CONFESSIONALS
    Episode 05 - Days 12-14

Each round you will be sent a questionnaire about the game. Each castaway may post in their Confessional at the SX Forum (thelistpalau.yuku.com) or PM their responses along with anything additional they wish to add. You can complete the confessional at any time during the round and you are allowed to make additional PMs later to add to your confessionals. This is to add a new layer to the game as confessionals will be posted at the end of the game as episodes.

01. What are your thoughts on the latest All Star voted out of the game- Carter? Did you expect to see him leave or does his boot come as a shock? How does him no longer being in the game change it moving forward for you?

02. Last round the Villains officially broke their losing streak, sending the Heroes to the vote for the first time. What are your thoughts now that we know the Heroes aren't invincible and that the Villains aren't totally incapable either?

03. We had yet another Individual Reward Challenge this week with secret results. Are there any titles from the Reward Challenge that you expect to be labeled in the majority and why?

04. What were your thoughts on the challenge and how well your tribe performed? For the Villains, how does it feel to be immune once again? As for the Heroes, what went wrong? Who do you think it will be the next castaway voted out and why?

05. Spill any extra tea you wish to. Anything about idols, secret alliances, etc. Just give me some dirt.

Please submit your answers ASAP!

Kass, despite actually submitting a great score you DQ'd by going overtime. Are you worried that being the only player to disqualify is going to place a target on your back?
    Kass: It was really embarrassing to go over on this, although my score probably wouldn't have changed the results of the challenge. By the way, for a "Blind Cube Crisis," this challenge really had nothing to do with blindness or cubes. But, I will admit, it certainly did turn into a goddamn crisis when my internet cut out at the last minute. I'm nervous, but I hope that the tribe will see that I am worth keeping around despite this unfortunate mishap. I promise to be much more careful in the future, and not do timed challenges anymore when my internet connection is being bitchy.

RTVG Apprentice
    Phillip: Um well it seems like winners were targeted more on Villains Tribe. But also winners were targeting winners, so I don't think it's a thing. For us, we voted out someone who was inactive. I don't think being a winner had anything to do with it. I would definitely hope someone didn't target me just because I'm a former winner. I'm more of a former loser than I am a former winner, so ... Smilesmile

Quote Originally Posted by chillfact0r7 View Post

Fabio, why did the tribe unanimously target Carter at the last Tribal Council? Do you think his elimination truly made this tribe stronger or could you have used him in this challenge?

Fabio: It came down to who wasn't helping the tribe at all, and he happened to be that casuality. I don't think him staying would have made any difference as he didn't try in the challenges, so I doubt it.

Tyler: I have no idea. No one has spoke to me about this,vote. I just got to vote off the weakest link because the team needs to stay strong. I doubt a blindside is in a heroes vocabulary.

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

Update tonight along with something special

CHAD + BROCK 4 LIFE <3

TRIBAL COUNCIL #5

Petro | Rebnik222 | Estquer | MysteriousOcean | retro cord
    locolicious | sizzling bikini | Ashley Neleh | RiddleMeThis

Jordan Probst => "If anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol, now is the time to do so..."

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Tyler: "I don't know where I stand in this game and no one seems to be talking to me. I want to keep someone who has at least talked to me and told me their thoughts about the game. I hope this was the right move. I'm going to go ahead and play this bad boy on Kass. If I go then at least it was with a bang."

The rules of Survivor state that if an Idol is played, all votes cast against that player do not count.
    This is indeed a Hidden Immunity Idol. Any votes cast against Kass will not count.

Jordan Probst => "Once the votes are read the decision is final and the player voted out will need to leave Tribal Council immediately.
    I will read the votes..."

Spoiler:  

[ KASS ]
    "This absolutely frickin' blows. I think you're a big asset to the tribe and that you just haven't gotten to show to everyone how good you are in challenges just yet. Unfortunately this is a tribe decision and everyone is hesitant to throw out another name. I think you're great and I hope to talk to you from time to time in the future."

Does Not Count.

Spoiler:  

[ KASS ]
    "Gurl, I love you to pieces, but we never spoke a lot about this game. I wish you the best things in life."

Does Not Count.

Spoiler:  

[ KASS ]
    "Sorry! I really like you and I wish I could have gotten to know you better. I think you didn't make as big of an impression on the tribe as you could have, or would have liked. I don't think this vote really represents who you are as a player or as a person, and I wish it didn't have to be for this reason, but it just doesn't seem like your passion is really here right now."

Does Not Count.

Spoiler:  

[ KASS ]
    "Lack of a better option. Sorry."

Does Not Count.

Spoiler:  

[ KASS ]
    "Sorry, you just haven't seemed to have put in as much effort as most of the others on the tribe."

Does Not Count.

Spoiler:  

[ KASS ]
    "Sorry it had to go this way."

Does Not Count.

We still have no votes for anyone...

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

[ KELLY ]
    "#blindside maybe? sry g0rl "

Kelly - 1

2 Votes Remain...

Spoiler:  

And the fifth person voted out of SXXX: Heroes vs Villains is...

Spoiler:  

[ KELLY SHARBAUGH/MysteriousOcean ]
    "Sorry. You had lots of connections had to take this chance to eliminate you."

Kass - 6
    Kelly - 2
    Unread Votes - 1

OCC: Carl, as one of the players in the ORG community that I've known the longest and that has some of the most history in this series, I definitely did not see this coming at all. You're always easy-going, consistent and prompt, and it's going to be sad to have to say goodbye to you so early.

Heroes Tribe, after that vote I think we can officially say the game is truly on for everyone now. I'll let that one speak for itself. Head back to camp. Good night!

GAME DAY 15

Jordan Probst=> "Come on it, castaways! Villains, getting their first look at the new Heroes Tribe- Kelly, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Now normally would be the part where I get into today's challenge. However, today, we're going to be doing something a little different.
    Up until this point, the game has not deviated from the actual Heroes vs Villains game. The first five rounds have ended with five boots going home.
    I'm sure all of you are expecting to come into today's round looking for a Double Tribal Council, right?...

Well everyone...

Spoiler:  

DROP

Spoiler:  

YOUR

Spoiler:  

EXPECTATIONS

And for some of you... DROP YOUR BUFFS.

We are switching tribes. Your last Reward Challenge was actually a secret survey that we were using to gauge your feelings about your tribemates.
    Based on your responses, three players from each tribe were seen as the most polarizing & opposite of their tribe designation.
    Three Villains were overwhelmingly seen as more Heroic than the rest of their tribe, while three Heroes were also overwhelmingly selected as more Villianous than their tribemates.

That being said, these six castaways will be swapping tribes and we will have our new Heroes & new Villains tribes.

So, let's see how you all divided yourselves...

Spoiler:  

FABIO BIRZA/Petro - 4th Place, SX16: Panem

G.C. BROWN/Brann- Winner, SX19: Cambodia
    JOEL KLUG/Rebnik222
    - Runner-Up, SX3: Bornica

JOHN KENNEY/MCrre4331- Runner-Up, SX13: Zombie Island
    KASS MCQUILLEN/Estquer - 6th Place, SX15: Philippines

LIZ KIM/retro cord - Winner, SX7: Samoanesia

PARVATI SHALLOW/JVJrule - Winner, SX8: Fijook Isles
    TYLER FREDRICKSON/RiddleMeThis - 3rd Place, SX18: San Juan Del Sur

BRAD VIRATA/stanleyolee - Runner-Up, SX8: Fijook Isles
    JENN BROWN/VULpicks. - 4th Place, SX18: San Juan Del Sur
    JESSICA DEBEN/UblazRob - Winner, SX14: Blood vs Water

PHILLIP SHEPPARD/locolicious- Winner, SX12: Redemption World
    RUPERT BONEHAM/meanderingduck6 - Runner-Up, SX13 & 3rd Place, SX14
    TAJ JOHNSON-GEORGE/sizzling bikini- 6th Place, SX9: Tocantina
    TIJUANA BRADLEY aka Ijuana B. White/Ashley Neleh - Winner, SXX: Gabonica

And that is that. Due to today's announcement, your next Immunity Challenge will be posted in a little less than 24 hours @ MidnightBT.
    It will be semi-live: meaning it will have live components and likely require participation throughout the 24 hour period as your desire.
    Since the Heroes have an extra member, they will need to sit one member out who cannot compete at all.

My bad, I thought I had posted that I was changing the challenge to tonight instead of last night since some have asked for more time to get to know their new tribes.

Challenge rules will be posted earlier but the challenge will begin at 10pmEST/7pmPST tonight!!!

CHAD + BROCK 4 LIFE <3

<p>
    &lt;= REWARD/IMMUNITY CHALLENGE 6 | ROPE-A-DOPE =&gt; Your next Immunity Challenge is called &quot;Rope-A-Dope&quot;, and it will be the ultimate test of co-operation for your new tribe. Here&#39;s how it works: In a moment, your tribe will be attached to a rope cable and will attempt to make their way along a course. To do so, you will be linking together the first and last names of the 498 Survivor (U.S.) Castaways. To link a castaway, it must meet the following criteria: A. The first letter of the castaway&#39;s first name must match the first letter of the linking castaway&#39;s first name. Amber Brkich -&gt; Ashley Underwood B. The first letter of the castaway&#39;s last name must match the first letter of the linking castaway&#39;s first name. Rudy Boesch -&gt; Jane Bright C. The first letter of the castaway&#39;s first name must match the first letter of the linking castaway&#39;s last name. Courtney Yates -&gt; Rob Cesternino D. The first letter of the castaway&#39;s last name must match the first letter of the linking castaway&#39;s first name. Sandra Diaz-Twine -&gt; Darrah Johnson Please note, castaways who used a nickname on the show that appears on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Survivor_%28U.S._TV_series%29_contestants& quot;]this list[/URL] is also eligible- you may refer to them as their nickname or as their real name. To help add to your tribe&#39;s chain, post the following in your tribe&#39;s colors: [ Castaway ] gets ready to clip in. *Wait 5 minutes* [ Castaway ] clips [ New Piece ] to [ Old Piece ]. You may post once every 15 minutes and your posts may not be consecutive. Wait times are individual.New Heroes, you will be participating at RTVG. Your starting castaway will be Tom Westman (T &amp; W). New Villains, you will be participating at FGC. Your starting castaway will be Rob Mariano (R &amp; M). SCORING As there are 498 Castaways, you should be able to find various ways to chain together in an original fashion compared to your competitors. For each original castaway that you post first, you will score a point. If you duplicate a castaway already posted by the other tribe, you will not be penalized and may continue on with your chain but you will not receive a point. In the end, the tribe that correctly links together the longest chain of original castaways at the end of 24 hours will win. ❋ ❋ ❋ =&gt; RULES &lt;= (1) This is a timed challenge. The challenge begins at 10pmEST tonight and ends in exactly 24 hours. (2) If you wish to throw the challenge, then you must inform me via PM. If you don&#39;t do this &amp; you do not post once, then you will receive a strike. Five strikes, and you&#39;re out of the game. (3) You are allowed to discuss this challenge with others. (4) There will be no extension or substitutions allowed this challenge. ❋ ❋ ❋ &lt;= YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS CHALLENGE =&gt; If you have any questions, please ask them in the thread. Good luck, and let&#39;s see which side will prevail!
    </p>
    Last edited by chillfact0r7; 01-09-2017 at 09:11 PM.

New Heroes, before you can begin the challenge, you must select one member to sit out.

Also I'm not sure why RTVG keeps screwing up my formatting today, but it won't let me edit the post or make it nice so refer to FGC for the rules

CHAD + BROCK 4 LIFE <3

Joel is sitting out.

John gets ready to clip in.
    Last edited by BlacknGold1024; 01-09-2017 at 09:33 PM.

RTVG Apprentice
    Parvati gets ready to clip in.

Page 6 of 77 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast