Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: SXXX: HEROES VS VILLAINS [ Season Premiere Retrospective ]

CONFESSIONALS
    Episode 03 - Days 7-8

Each round you will be sent a questionnaire about the game. Each castaway may post in their Confessional at the SX Forum (thelistpalau.yuku.com) or PM their responses along with anything additional they wish to add. You can complete the confessional at any time during the round and you are allowed to make additional PMs later to add to your confessionals. This is to add a new layer to the game as confessionals will be posted at the end of the game as episodes.

01. What are your thoughts on the next All Star voted out of the game- Sash? Did you expect to see him leave or does his boot come as a shock? How does him no longer being in the game change it moving forward for you?

02. The Heroes have now won three challenges in a row compared to the Villains. Where do you stand on the state of the game overall?

03. Let's talk about your tribe specifically. Has there been any change in your relationships and has there been any discussion of alliances?

04. What were your thoughts on the challenge and how well your tribe performed? For the Heroes, how does it feel to be immune once again and not have to worry about a vote? As for the Villains, what went wrong? Who do you think it will be the next castaway voted out and why?

06. Spill any extra tea you wish to. Anything about idols, secret alliances, etc. Just give me some dirt.

Please submit your answers ASAP!

TRIBAL COUNCIL #3

stanleyolee| littleblackspotonthesuntoday | Brann | VULpicks.
    UblazRob |
    MCrre4331 | JVJrule | meanderingduck6

Jordan Probst=> "Welcome back to Tribal Council, Villains. As you all know- in this game, fire represents your life. When your torch goes out, so do you- which will be the case for one of you tonight.

Three losses in a row now Villains... For All Stars you are all sure good at perfecting the art of losing and you're at a make or break point for this tribe. But before we vote, let's talk about these first few days..."

Eveyone, how has tribe morale been since losing three challenges in a row? Is there anything you think that can be done to stop losing and for this tribe to come together?
    What are you basing your vote on tonight? Will tonight's vote be obvious or are we in store for our next blindside?

=> RULES <=

(1) Please respond to your question in this thread and cast your vote in your personal confessional (or via PM if you must).
    (2) Failure to vote on time or correctly results in a self-vote- unless you have submitted a hit list, then your vote will go to the person lowest on your list.
    (3) You may change your vote until all votes for your tribe have been sent- once they have all been received then they are locked and no changes will be made.

❋ ❋ ❋

<= YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO VOTE =>

If you have any questions, please ask them in the thread. Good luck, and let's see who will be left standing at the end of this epic battle!

G.C.
    , how has tribe morale been since losing three challenges in a row? Is there anything you think that can be done to stop losing and for this tribe to come together?
    What are you basing your vote on tonight? Will tonight's vote be obvious or are we in store for our next blindside?

This sucks. This whole thing sucks. Like, if we were any other group and we had obviously weak links, this would be so much easier to swallow, but we're god damn All Stars, ya know?
    I think right now, we just need to cut the fat. Plain and simple. We need to make the vote that's going to unify us, not tear us apart. Tonight's vote should be really obvious, and if it's not, I'll be shocked. That's for sure.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #3

stanleyolee| littleblackspotonthesuntoday | Brann | VULpicks.
    UblazRob | MCrre4331 | JVJrule | meanderingduck6

Jordan Probst => "If anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol, now is the time to do so..."

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Silence

Jordan Probst => "Once the votes are read the decision is final and the player voted out will need to leave Tribal Council immediately.
    I will read the votes..."

Spoiler:  

[ JENN ]
    "I tried. I'm sorry."

Jenn - 1

Spoiler:  

[ CORINNE ]
    "I find it really hard to forgive the unforgivable. You're a bully, you're mean spirited, and that shouldn't be celebrated as "All-Star" material. I hope you enjoy watching the season from the sidelines."

Corinne - 1, Jenn - 1

Spoiler:  

[ CORINNE ]
    "Two winners down."

Corinne - 2, Jenn - 1

Spoiler:  

[ RUPERT ]
    "I am likely going and I just want to say that I love Matt the person- Matt the player is a moron who has diarrhea of the mouth and will never win a game due to his poor judgement. I'm being voted off because of you and your stupidity and you trying to deny that to me was an insult to my intelligence. Your actions caused this effect. You seriously need to pull your head out of your ass and learn to play Survivor correctly and/or retire. Like Stephen told you- YOU WILL NEVER WIN A SURVIVOR GAME. We are still cool friends wise, just don't ever play another game with me. Ever."

Corinne - 2, Jenn - 1, Rupert - 1

Spoiler:  

[ RUPERT ]
    "Sorry. You're the weakest of those who might get votes. If you stay, hopefully this will encourage you to step it up."

Corinne - 2, Rupert - 2, Jenn - 1

Spoiler:  

[ CORINNE ]
    "Glad we fixed our relationship but the damage is done."

Corinne - 3, Rupert - 2, Jenn - 1

2 Votes Remain...

Spoiler:  

And the third person voted out of SXXX: Heroes vs Villains is...

Spoiler:  

[ CORINNE KAPLAN/littleblackspotonthesuntoday ]
    "I admire your passion and tenacity. I've got other plans in this game, unfortunately. And they don't include you."

Corinne - 4
    Rupert - 2
    Jenn - 1
    Unread Votes - 1

*Before exiting, Corinne stands and delivers a speech to her tribe*

I really want to thank you Jordan for asking me back to play. It took me three years to remember why I stopped playing at FGC. It's the people who cant let go of the past.

I'm being voted off for things that happened over three years ago. I think some of you are sad sad people who have no business playing in online games MOVE THE **** ON. Moveon.org is an actual website. I would highly recommend it for at least two of you. If you cant enter an online game and play it objectively you shouldn't be playing at all. Ty... Me,,, both targeted over games that happened along time ago. The only people that I gave reasons to vote me off are Jenn and Parvati... the rest of you went on some half assed gossip that came second hand and I was blamed for things that were never 100% true. I never targeted GC... Jessica... Brad... The so called 'alliance' I was apart of was suggested by the very person you guys are defending and seem to think his words have weight. Let me be a walking example of what being aligned with Rupert will do to you.

To Jenn I want to say sorry for what I said to you- my apology was sincere and the conversations we had about our families really did impact me in a way I would never have expected them too. I'm sorry I misjudged you and allowed other peoples opinions of you to influence my opinion of you. I think you are a really nice guy and I hope you were able to forgive me regardless of your decision of voting me off. Good Luck!

To Rupert you clearly are walking napalm. Everything you touch turns to **** and it's precisely why I am gone and why you will never win an online game. Stephen L is right. You will always be a goat. I would have said before this game you were like a brother to me and leaving it your like a distant fifth cousin. I really hope some day you can learn how to keep that fat mouth of yours closed because your inability to keep pertinent information to yourself and how you stupidly gossip things not only hurts your chances of winning, but the people you claim to be closest too are also effected. I am gone because of things you told Jessica... you told Brad... and I would respect you if it was a game move to get rid of me, but based upon your decision to vote with me for Parvati I know it wasn't. You have no idea what your doing. I take solace in knowing that the players who kept you because they think they can control you like Jessica will learn later on in the game that your words will damage their games and they will rue this day and think back to what a stupid ****ing mistake it was to keep you around.

To John K I wish you the best of luck and I hope you do well in this game, but given the Villains idiotic track record in voting off the strength I fear that you will probably be next. Everyone thinks Rupert is a feeble follower so he will likely be groomed to be a loser in the finals of yet ANOTHER season of SX. Maybe this time Rupert cant lose with 2 votes to win in the finals. You are the only person on the Villains tribe that can compete and are pretty much the Villains tribes only hope at pulling out a victory in challenges. I am your number one fan and I will be rooting for you. I must say that I really missed talking to you in the past few years and I hope that we keep in touch and that does not happen again.

To the Heroes... I'm sorry that the Villains are making this game so easy for you guys. They label some of us as bad for the team yet in reality the reason the team sucks is because of the core group of people in control make it suck. They are guilty of the same things that they accused Sash and myself of. I have no doubt that one of you will win this game and it will be because of the people who don't really care about the game taking the experience away from people who actually do just so they can say they finished in X place.

That is all I have to say.

XOXO Phil, ***Cark***, Mike, and Stanley.

OCC: Jake, you know you are one of my favorite players in this game and I always love the fire and controversy that you bring to the series. I knew if you could just find your footing early on that you could be in the game for the long haul. However, it looks like they just wouldn't let you catch your stride and I think deep down people knew you'd be hard to get out if they left you in any longer. Another winner bites the dust.

Villains Tribe, if what you have said is true then tonight this tribe should be more united heading forward. But considering this tribe's past? You've all got your work cut out for you. Head back to camp. Good night!

Jordan Probst=> "Come on it, castaways! It is now time to compete in your next Reward Challenge. Today's challenge is a bit different as you will be playing for an advantage in the game, meaning today's reward could be a game changer..."

<= REWARD CHALLENGE 4 | SLIP, SLIDE & SCORE =>

Your next Reward Challenge is called "Slip, Slide & Score", and it will be a game of scattergories

Here's how it works:

In a moment, you will all compete in a game of scattergories that has been sent to your RTVG account.
    Your goal is simple- provide an original answer that begins the Letter you are given.

If no one else gives your answer, you score a point. If the do, then no one receives a point.

The individual with the most points in the fastest time will win an individual reward.
    Meanwhile, the tribe with the best average score will win an advantage in the next Immunity Challenge.

❋ ❋ ❋

=> RULES <=

(1) This is a timed challenge. You time begins when you open the PM & ends when you return your completed challenge.

(2) If you wish to throw the challenge, then you must inform me via PM. If you don't do this, then you will receive a strike. Five strikes, and you're out of the game.

(3) You are allowed to discuss this challenge with others but you must complete your portion on your own.

(4) There will be no extension or substitutions allowed this challenge.

❋ ❋ ❋

<= YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS CHALLENGE =>

If you have any questions, please ask them in the thread. Good luck, and let's see which side will prevail!

Jordan Probst=> "Come on it, castaways! It is now time to compete in your next Tribal Immunity Challenge. When it comes down to it, this game is all about immunity- win it and you guarantee you and your tribe at least another day in this game. Lose it, and you could become the next casualty in this war. Here's what you are playing for...

The Tribal Immunity Idol. And to win it, it will come down to one player for each tribe
    ..."

<= IMMUNITY CHALLENGE 4 | ROLL WITH IT =>

Your next Immunity Challenge is called "Roll With It", and it will be a one vs one face off

Here's how it works:

Each tribe will nominate one player from each tribe to compete.
    Once each tribe has selected a member, I will send out the challenge.

The tribe that does the best overall will win.

❋ ❋ ❋

=> RULES <=

(1) This is not a timed challenge. You must submit your score sometime within the next 24 hours to be considered valid.

(2) If you wish to throw the challenge, then you must inform me via PM. If you don't do this, then you will receive a strike. Five strikes, and you're out of the game.

(3) You are allowed to discuss this challenge with others but you must complete your portion on your own.

❋ ❋ ❋

If you have any questions, please ask them in the thread. Good luck, and let's see which side will prevail!

Achievements

Corinne - I appreciate your apology and my conversations with you were sincere. It was strictly strategic, and nothing personal. Thank you for apologizing to me, and I hope we can become cordial, and eventually friends, post-game.

The face off for the IC has been sent. Please complete ASAP

CHAD + BROCK 4 LIFE <3

Jordan Probst=> "It's time to reveal the results of your latest Reward Challenge..."

<= REWARD CHALLENGE 4 | SLIP, SLIDE & SCORE =>

Your next Reward Challenge is called "Slip, Slide & Score", and it will be a game of scattergories

Let's get right to the results...

Spoiler:  

Because of the individual reward attached, individual results for each tribe will not be officially revealed...

What I can say is that things were much, much closer this time as less than a one separated our winners...

Spoiler:  

By an average score of 5.29 to 5.20...

Spoiler:  

WIN REWARD!

Congratulations Villains! Despite not being able to win an Immunity Challenge, you guys sure are great at winning rewards.
    You will receive an additional 15% added to your score at the upcoming Immunity Challenge.

Individual Reward Winners- hang on tight, as you will receive your prize in the next hour or so.

But we still have an Immunity Challenge to get to! The Heroes are still undefeated- can the Villains ever win a challenge?

Let's find out... next!

Jordan Probst=> "It's time to reveal the results of your latest Reward Challenge..."

<= IMMUNITY CHALLENGE 4 | ROLL WITH IT =>

Your next Immunity Challenge is called "Roll With It", and it will be a one vs one face off

vs

The Heroes selected Tyler to compete for them, while The Villains have elected John to be their representative.
    One of you has just won Immunity for your tribe, while the other (sad to say) has lost it for them.

Let's get right to the results...

Spoiler:  

Despite the close results from the Reward Challenge, it looks like the advantage did not even come into play at all.
    One player mastered the challenge just a bit better than their competitor- fair and square.

Spoiler:  

By a score of 844 (not including the 15% advantage) to 721...

Spoiler:  

WIN IMMUNITY!

Congratulations Villains! For the first time in this game this tribe has won Immunity and will not be going to Tribal Council.
    You all will be here for at least another day- I'll give this idol to John, as you most definitely earned it.

Heroes, you had quite the streak going but in this game you can only avoid the vote for so long.
    Tonight, the ten of you will be visiting Tribal Council for the first time where one of you will be the next to be voted out of this game.

Tribal Council... next!

TRIBAL COUNCIL #4

eagle2ch | Petro | Rebnik222 | Estquer | MysteriousOcean
    retro cord | locolicious | sizzling bikini | Ashley Neleh | RiddleMeThis

Jordan Probst=> "Welcome to Tribal Council, Heroes. Before we begin, dip your torches into the fire. As you all know- in this game, fire represents your life. When your torch goes out, so do you- which will be the case for one of you tonight.

After a very impressive winning streak, the Heroes have finally lost a challenge and will be facing the vote for the first time. As always, this first vote will set the tone for things to come... Will you make a decision that's best for the tribe? Will it be what's best for the long run? We'll see what ultimately wins out. But before we vote, let's talk about these first few days..."

Carter, welcome back, first of all! How does it feel to be back in the game and what does it mean to you to be a part of this season? Why do you think you were classified as one of the Heroes?

Fabio, this tribe has enjoyed quite a winning streak the first few days. How have things been back at the Heroes camp and how tough will it be tonight knowing you have to make your first vote of the game?

Joel, what are your thoughts of your opponents- The Villains, and what do you think your tribe's chances are moving forward against them now that you know they can beat you for Immunity?

Kass, despite this being All Stars there's a whole other level of the cross-board dynamic in this game. In your eyes is this one tribe or are past relationships or board status coming into play right off the bat?

Kelly, being that this is an All Stars season, have you already noticed a different caliber of gameplay or are things off as normal?

Liz, you are one of a few previous winners in this game. Do you think that your status as a winner will put a target on your back or is that a reason to keep you in?

Phillip, this is the first season of SX where the winner will leave with an actual cash prize.
    Does this motivate you moreso than usual to maybe play for yourself a bit more or is it business as usual?

Taj, what are you basing your vote on tonight? Will tonight's vote be obvious or are we in store for our first blindside right off the bat?

(T)Ijuana, how does it feel to officially be back in white? You've received some criticism about just being some irrelevant whitewashed character- what do you have to say in your defense?

Tyler, how does it feel to basically have the weight of your tribe's first Immunity loss on your shoulders? How vulnerable are you feeling going into tonight's vote as a result?

=> RULES <=

(1) Please respond to your question in this thread and cast your vote in your personal confessional (or via PM if you must).
    (2) Failure to vote on time or correctly results in a self-vote- unless you have submitted a hit list, then your vote will go to the person lowest on your list.
    (3) You may change your vote until all votes for your tribe have been sent- once they have all been received then they are locked and no changes will be made.

❋ ❋ ❋

<= YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO VOTE =>

If you have any questions, please ask them in the thread. Good luck, and let's see who will be left standing at the end of this epic battle!

CONFESSIONALS
    Episode 04 - Days 9-11

Each round you will be sent a questionnaire about the game. Each castaway may post in their Confessional at the SX Forum (thelistpalau.yuku.com) or PM their responses along with anything additional they wish to add. You can complete the confessional at any time during the round and you are allowed to make additional PMs later to add to your confessionals. This is to add a new layer to the game as confessionals will be posted at the end of the game as episodes.

01. What are your thoughts on the latest All Star voted out of the game- Corinne? Did you expect to see her leave or does his boot come as a shock? How does her no longer being in the game change it moving forward for you?

02. Going into this round, the Heroes were undefeated in Immunity Challenges while the Villains were down to just 7 members. What were your thoughts on the state of things heading into this round and where did you stand with your tribe specifically?

03. This week we had our first individual Reward Challenge with the Villains winning. What do you think the reward was for and who do you think got it for both tribes? Is there anything valuable enough at stake that could change your perception towards the members of your tribe?

04. What were your thoughts on the challenge and how well your tribe performed? For the Villains, how does it feel to be immune for the first time this season? As for the Heroes, what went wrong? Who do you think it will be the next castaway voted out and why?

05. Spill any extra tea you wish to. Anything about idols, secret alliances, etc. Just give me some dirt.

Please submit your answers ASAP!

Also if everyone can stay up to date on their confessionals especially for this round that would be great. I really don't want to have to start making them mandatory but I really would like some more participation from a few of you...

CHAD + BROCK 4 LIFE <3

Kass, despite this being All Stars there's a whole other level of the cross-board dynamic in this game. In your eyes is this one tribe or are past relationships or board status coming into play right off the bat?
    Kass: While it would be generally moronic to assume that past relationships have no relevance whatsoever, I think everyone on this tribe is relatively open-minded. If I had to guess what the main criteria for this vote were, I would say that (1) activity level/enthusiasm, (2) general challenge performance, and (3) being stank as **** are the main factors, in that order. No one wants to leave first, but since someone does have to leave, it will be someone inactive, or who sucks at challenges, or who dramatically reveals a satanic personality. Hopefully that isn't me!

TRIBAL COUNCIL #4

eagle2ch | Petro | Rebnik222 | Estquer | MysteriousOcean
    retro cord | locolicious | sizzling bikini | Ashley Neleh | RiddleMeThis

Jordan Probst => "If anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol, now is the time to do so..."

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Silence

Jordan Probst => "Once the votes are read the decision is final and the player voted out will need to leave Tribal Council immediately.
    I will read the votes..."

Spoiler:  

[ CARTER ]
    "I know you are one fantastic player and strategist. However, most of the time, you were missing in action and you don't seem to interact with most of us inside the camp. Because of that, I have decided to vote you off. I wish you well in your future endeavors and happy new year."

Carter - 1

Spoiler:  

[ CARTER ]
    "It doesn't seem like you care about this game, and there's really no other candidate on our team who deserves to leave tonight."

Carter - 2

Spoiler:  

[ CARTER ]
    "If we are going to come back from this loss to enjoy another winning streak, we need to get rid of the weakest player. That, I'm afraid, is you."

Carter - 3

Spoiler:  

[ CARTER ]
    "You seemed pretty cool when we first met so it's a shame we didn't get to know eachother better. I'm voting for you because everyone else seems more interested in the game than you. Nothing personal, you seem like a chill guy."

Carter - 4

Spoiler:  

[ CARTER ]
    "Everyone wanted this, sry bb =["

Carter - 5

Spoiler:  

[ TIJUANA ]
    "It doesn't even ****ing matter."

Carter - 5, Tijuana - 1

Spoiler:  

And the fifth person voted out of SXXX: Heroes vs Villains is...

Spoiler:  

[CARTER WILLIAMS/eagle2ch ]
    "Unfortunately, I don't think you made a strong impression on the tribe from the beginning. I'm just trying to stay safe. Truly sorry."

Carter - 6
    Tijuana - 1
    Unread Votes - 3

OCC: 2ch, what is happening with all of the winners being voted out?! I know you were really excited to be back for this season but I think once the game began you sort of got stuck in your shell and just could never recover. It's unfortunate because I know you are truly passionate about gaming- you just could never connect with your tribe.

Heroes Tribe, as expected this tribe of honorable players decided to vote as a unit to get rid of their weakest link- but then again, so did the Villains at their first vote as well. We will see if the odds are better for you guys. Head back to camp. Good night!

Jordan Probst=> "Come on it, castaways! It is now time to compete in your next Reward Challenge. Today's challenge is a bit different as you will be playing for an advantage in the game, meaning today's reward could be a game changer..."

<= REWARD CHALLENGE 5 | SCHMERGEN BRAWL =>

Your next Reward Challenge is called "Schmergen Brawl", and it will be a battle of a different kind

Here's how it works:

In a moment, you will all compete against the members of your own tribe in a majority rules-style challenge.
    You will be given a questionnaire of 10 items from which your will need to give your top 2 choices for each item
    For each item that the majority of the tribe answers, you will receive a point.

The individual with the most points in the fastest time will win an individual reward.

❋ ❋ ❋

=> RULES <=

(1) This is a timed challenge. You time begins when you open the PM & ends when you return your completed challenge.

(3) You are not allowed to discuss this challenge with others but you must complete your portion on your own.

❋ ❋ ❋

Jordan Probst=> "Come on it, castaways! It is now time to compete in your next Tribal Immunity Challenge. When it comes down to it, this game is all about immunity- win it and you guarantee you and your tribe at least another day in this game. Lose it, and you could become the next casualty in this war. Here's what you are playing for...

The Tribal Immunity Idol. And to win it, we will see who's brain is still sharp after two weeks here in South Pacifaragua
    ..."

<= IMMUNITY CHALLENGE 5 | BLIND CUBE CRISIS =>

Your next Immunity Challenge is called "Blind Cube Crisis", and it will be a puzzle challenge

Here's how it works:

In a moment, each tribe will receive a math square in their RTVG inbox.
    Your goal is simple- complete the math square, upload a photo & return it in the shortest time possible.
    Use each number (1-9) once in the puzzle and keep in mind order of operations.

The tribe with the best average time will win.

❋ ❋ ❋

=> RULES <=

(3) You are not allowed to discuss this challenge with others but you must complete your portion on your own.

❋ ❋ ❋

[/QUOTE]

Just so everyone knows the IC will be changed due to the integrity of it being compromised. In the future, please assume all challenges are meant to be done on your own and not trying to use tools on the internet to do them for you unless otherwise stated.

Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast