Page 4 of 77 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: SXXX: HEROES VS VILLAINS [ Reunion | And Our All Star Sole Survivor is... ]

thelistpalau.yuku.com

This will be the confessional board for this season; I'm finishing putting in the rest of the accounts but feel free to check in

6 Hour Update
    Heroes: 80 / Villains: 68

Still 18 hours to go, and remember the reward winning tribe will receive +5% so it's still too close to call yet!

Jordan Probst=> "Come on it, castaways! It is now time to reveal the results of your first Tribal Immunity Challenge. One tribe has won safety while the other is about to lose the first member of the game..."

<= IMMUNITY CHALLENGE 1 | LOCK & LOAD, LIGHT =>

It's time to reveal the results...

Spoiler:  

With a total of 280 to 173 torches...

Spoiler:  

WIN IMMUNITY!

Congratulations Heroes! Your combined effort at the game's first Immunity Challenge has earned you all at least another day in the game.
    You guys won by such a large margin that the reward advantage ended up being completely useless.

Villains, unfortunately, all I have for you is a date at Tribal Council where one of you will have the distinction of being the first player voted out of Heroes vs Villains.

Tribal Council next.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #1

stanleyolee| littleblackspotonthesuntoday | Brann | VULpicks. | UblazRob
    MCrre4331 | Runic | JVJrule | meanderingduck6 | PrinceTy01

Jordan Probst=> "Welcome to Tribal Council, Villains. Before we begin, dip your torches into the fire. As you all know- in this game, fire represents your life. When your torch goes out, so do you- which will be the case for one of you tonight.

SX's biggest war has officially begun and tonight we will see off our first casualty. Despite putting up a great effort in the Immunity Challenge, one of the Villains will be the first to leave this game. But before we vote, let's talk about these first few days..."

Brad, welcome back, first of all! How does it feel to be back in the game and what does it mean to you to be a part of this season?

Corinne, why do you think you were classified as a Villain and do you think the tribe distinctions are correct? What advantages is there to being a Villain in your eyes and how has the tribe gelled the first few days?

G.C., what are your thoughts of your opponents- The Heroes, and what do you think your tribe's chances are moving forward against them?

Jenn, despite this being Second Chances there's a whole other level of the cross-board dynamic in this game. In your eyes is this one tribe or are past relationships or board status coming into play right off the bat?

Jessica, being that this is an All Stars season, have you already noticed a different caliber of gameplay or are things off as normal?

John, let's discuss the Immunity Challenge. It seemed like you were just always one step behind the Heroes and could never catch up.
    What are your thoughts on your tribe's performance and what can be learned for the future?

Laura, you were the only player on your tribe to not participate at all, earning you a strike. Are you worried for your safety tonight or is this part of some Villainous plot to keep you in the game?

Parvati, you are one of a few previous winners in this game. Do you think that your status as a winner will put a target on your back or is that a reason to keep you in?

Rupert, this is the first season of SX where the winner will leave with an actual cash prize.
    Does this motivate you moreso than usual to maybe play for yourself a bit more or is it business as usual?

Sash, what are you basing your vote on tonight? Will tonight's vote be obvious or are we in store for our first blindside right off the bat?

=> RULES <=

(1) Please respond to your question in this thread and cast your vote in your personal confessional (or via PM if you must).
    (2) Failure to vote on time or correctly results in a self-vote- unless you have submitted a hit list, then your vote will go to the person lowest on your list.
    (3) You may change your vote until all votes for your tribe have been sent- once they have all been received then they are locked and no changes will be made.

❋ ❋ ❋

<= YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO VOTE =>

If you have any questions, please ask them in the thread. Good luck, and let's see who will be left standing at the end of this epic battle!

CONFESSIONALS
    Episode 01 - Days 1-3

Each round you will be sent a questionnaire about the game. Each castaway may post in their Confessional at the SX Forum (thelistpalau.yuku.com) or PM their responses along with anything additional they wish to add. You can complete the confessional at any time during the round and you are allowed to make additional PMs later to add to your confessionals. This is to add a new layer to the game as confessionals will be posted at the end of the game as episodes.

01. Welcome back! Give a brief introduction to the SX public that you would use in the event you had an opening confessional this season. Something that not only encapsulates your last experience in the game, but why you feel as if you are a Hero/Villain and what your chances or strategy is to win this season.

02. What are your thoughts on the cast as a whole and the theme of Heroes vs Villains? What do you think your chances are against this group and how hard will it be for you to get to the end?

03. Let's talk about how the tribes are divided. What are your thoughts on how your tribe matches up against your opponents? Do you see things such as tribal lines or FGC/RTVG issues coming into play, or is this game really about who's going to truly help your game the most?

04. Let's talk about your tribe specifically. Talk about each member of your tribe and what your first impressions of them are. Who are you most wanting to align with/have already? Who do you want out quickly?

05. What were your thoughts on the challenge and how well your tribe performed? For the Heroes, how does it feel to be immune the first round and not have to worry about a vote? As for the Villains, what went wrong? Who do you think it will be the next castaway voted out and why?

06. Spill any extra tea you wish to. Anything about idols, secret alliances, etc. Just give me some dirt.

Please submit your answers ASAP!

Jordan Probst=> "Come on it, castaways! It is now time to compete in your next Tribal Immunity Challenge. When it comes down to it, this game is all about immunity- win it and you guarantee you and your tribe at least another day in this game. Lose it, and you could become the first casualty in this war. Here's what you are playing for...

The Tribal Immunity Idol. And to win it, you've got to be the tribe that's got a great recall for detail
    ..."

<= IMMUNITY CHALLENGE 2 | A CRATE IDEA =>

Your next Immunity Challenge is called "A Crate Idea", and it will be a test of speed, puzzle skills & memory

Here's how it works:

Sent to your RTVG inboxes is a Crossword Puzzle about the events of Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains
    Your goal is simple, complete the puzzle as quickly as possible and return your submission via PM in the fastest time possible.

Heroes, since you have one extra member, you are responsible for sitting one player out of this challenge.
    Note that if this player opens the challenge PM for any reason before the challenge is over your tribe will suffer a massive penalty.

Simply put, the tribe with the most correct answers in the shortest amount of time will win immunity.

❋ ❋ ❋

=> RULES <=

(1) This is timed challenge. Your time begins once you open the challenge PM and ends once you return the correct link.

(2) If you wish to throw the challenge, then you must inform me via PM. If you don't do this, then you will receive a strike. Five strikes, and you're out of the game.

(3) You are not allowed to discuss this challenge with others and you must complete your portion on your own.

(4) There will be no extension or substitutions allowed this challenge.

❋ ❋ ❋

<= YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS CHALLENGE =>

If you have any questions, please ask them in the thread. Good luck, and let's see which side will prevail!

Btw in case anyone was wondering, here are the results for RC1...

Spoiler:  

Carter - 18 minutes
    Fabio - 10 minutes
    Joel - 9 minutes
    Kass - 5 minutes
    Kelly - 2 minutes
    Liz - 20 minutes
    Phillip - 9 minutes
    Taj - 3 minutes
    Tijuana - 1 minute
    Tyler - 6 minutes
    = 81 minutes

Brad - 2 minutes
    Corinne - 14 minutes
    GC - 5 minutes
    Jenn - 1 minute
    Jessica - 1 minute
    John - 5 minutes
    Laura - 2 minutes
    Parvati - 3 minutes
    Rupert - 5 minutes
    Sash - 2 minutes
    = 40 minutes

So the Villains won the first reward by a landslide, but the Heroes came back to win the first Immunity!

Achievements

Lemme just say that I have zero time for live challenges, but I'm no slouch generally when it comes to carrying my weight. If I leave, I leave, but don't think I'm going to go without a fight

Achievements

Carter is sitting out!

TRIBAL COUNCIL #1

MCrre4331 | Runic | JVJrule | meanderingduck6 | PrinceTy01

Jordan Probst => "If anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol, now is the time to do so..."

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Silence

Jordan Probst => "Once the votes are read the decision is final and the player voted out will need to leave Tribal Council immediately.
    I will read the votes..."

Spoiler:  

[ LAURA ]
    "You never tried to speak to me and you never tried in the challenge. This is a no-brainer."

Laura - 1

Spoiler:  

[ LAURA ]
    "If we have to drag your ass, don't be surprised when we drag your weave."

Laura - 2

Spoiler:  

[ LAURA ]
    "You are ****ing worthless, m'lady. Choke on your cracker."

Laura - 3

Spoiler:  

[ LAURA ]
    "Gurl. I love you. Sorry things couldn't be different. Xoxo"

Laura - 4

Spoiler:  

[ BRAD ]
    "..."

Laura - 4, Brad - 1

Spoiler:  

[ LAURA ]
    "Even though I personally enjoyed our conversation and your taste in Survivor Contestants is exquisite ... Performance matters. You asked for a fair chance and you had a chance. You should have done the first challenge and maybe been less flippant about it. I wish you the best and hopefully we will meet again!"

Laura - 5, Brad - 1

Spoiler:  

And the first person voted out of SXXX: Heroes vs Villains is...

Spoiler:  

[ LAURA ALEXANDER/Runic ]
    "One winner gone."

Laura - 6
    Brad - 1
    Unread Votes - 3

OCC: Cullen, first off, thank you for being a part of this experience. Every season you've played, you've really brought it but this season it feels like you never got quite up to speed. I wish you had just posted a torch or two because I definitely feel like you could have turned things around if you did. It's unfortunate to see a winner go down first as well.

Villains Tribe, from the looks of your first vote this is a united tribe and you've just eliminated your weakest link. This means the best tribe should be left intact to battle the Heroes. Head back to camp and rebuild your world. Good night!

Jordan Probst=> "Come on it, castaways! It is now time to reveal the results of your next Tribal Immunity Challenge. One tribe has won safety while the other is about to lose the next member of the game..."

<= IMMUNITY CHALLENGE 2 | A CRATE IDEA =>

Let's reveal the correct answers to the puzzle...

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

With a total of 139 to 127 correct answers...

Spoiler:  

WIN IMMUNITY!

Congratulations Heroes! Your ability to think quick on your feet has earned you all at least another day in the game.

Villains, unfortunately, all I have for you is a date at Tribal Council where one of you will have the distinction of being the first player voted out of Heroes vs Villains.

Spoiler:  

Fabio - 16/16
    Joel - 13/16
    Kass - 16/16
    Kelly - 15/16
    Liz - 16/16
    Phillip - 15/16
    Taj - 15/16
    Tijuana - 16/16
    Tyler - 16/16
    = 138
    Brad - 16/16
    Corinne - 16/16
    G.C. - 15/16
    Jenn - Throw
    Jessica - 16/16
    John - 16/16
    Parvati - 16/16
    Rupert - 16/16
    Sash - 16/16
    = 127

Tribal Council next.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #2

MCrre4331 | JVJrule | meanderingduck6 | PrinceTy01

Jordan Probst=> "Welcome back to Tribal Council, Villains. As you all know- in this game, fire represents your life. When your torch goes out, so do you- which will be the case for one of you tonight.

Another challenge, another loss. The first two players out of this game will be Villains and this could be a very pivotal vote moving forward. But before we vote, let's talk about these first few days..."

Brad, you received a vote at the last Tribal Council. Why do you think you are being targeted already and do you expect to receive more votes tonight?

Corinne, Laura was unanimously voted out at the previous Tribal Council. Did her elimination bring this tribe closer together at all or did it expose some of the cracks that need to be fixed?

G.C., what are you basing your vote on tonight? Will tonight's vote be obvious or are we in store for our first blindside?

Jenn, you were the only player to throw this challenge and had you submitted it could have been a win for you guys. How does it feel to have that on your shoulders and do you feel that you may be a target tonight because of it?

Jessica, what do you think happened at the Immunity Challenge and is there anything that can be learned moving forward?

John, do you think this tribe still has any weak links and what do you think the biggest thing holding back this tribe is?

Parvati, the last vote was unanimous which speaks to a united tribe. Is that the case or is there more behind the scenes then we see?

Rupert, has there been any discussion concerning Hidden Immunity Idols and do you think any have been found at this point?

Sash, what do you think it is going to take for the Villains to be victorious in another challenge? You've shown you can win, what will it take to bring that out again?

=> RULES <=

(1) Please respond to your question in this thread and cast your vote in your personal confessional (or via PM if you must).
    (2) Failure to vote on time or correctly results in a self-vote- unless you have submitted a hit list, then your vote will go to the person lowest on your list.
    (3) You may change your vote until all votes for your tribe have been sent- once they have all been received then they are locked and no changes will be made.

❋ ❋ ❋

<= YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO VOTE =>

If you have any questions, please ask them in the thread. Good luck, and let's see who will be left standing at the end of this epic battle!

CONFESSIONALS
    Episode 02 - Days 4-6

Each round you will be sent a questionnaire about the game. Each castaway may post in their Confessional at the SX Forum (thelistpalau.yuku.com) or PM their responses along with anything additional they wish to add. You can complete the confessional at any time during the round and you are allowed to make additional PMs later to add to your confessionals. This is to add a new layer to the game as confessionals will be posted at the end of the game as episodes.

01. What are your thoughts on the first All Star voted out of the game- Laura? Did you expect to see her leave or does her boot come as a shock? How does her no longer being in the game change it moving forward for you?

02. You've had your first taste of the competition at this point. How well do you think you are going to do moving forward and do you expect to be sitting in the finale?

03. So far, despite losing the initial reward challenge the Heroes are on a winning streak. Where do you stand as far as the state of Heroes vs Villains?

04. Let's talk about your tribe specifically. Has there been any change in your relationships and has there been any discussion of alliances?

05. What were your thoughts on the challenge and how well your tribe performed? For the Heroes, how does it feel to be immune once again and not have to worry about a vote? As for the Villains, what went wrong? Who do you think it will be the next castaway voted out and why?

06. Spill any extra tea you wish to. Anything about idols, secret alliances, etc. Just give me some dirt.

Please submit your answers ASAP!

TRIBAL COUNCIL #2

MCrre4331 | JVJrule | meanderingduck6 | PrinceTy01

Jordan Probst => "If anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol, now is the time to do so..."

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Silence

Jordan Probst => "Once the votes are read the decision is final and the player voted out will need to leave Tribal Council immediately.
    I will read the votes..."

Spoiler:  

[ JENN ]
    "Sorry. You know why."

Jenn - 1

Spoiler:  

[ JENN ]
    "I get that life can get in the way. I value mine far, far more than yours, however. I wish you a fine, eternal stay in the Cave of Wonders."

Jenn - 2

Spoiler:  

[ PARVATI ]
    "It just comes down to trust and I trust you the least."

Jenn - 2, Parvati - 1

Spoiler:  

[ PARVATI ]
    "The only thing to fear is fear itself."

Jenn - 2, Parvati - 2

Spoiler:  

[ SASH ]
    "Sorry you had to be the casualty for this, at least you're not a raging bitch like Corinne and that's something to be proud of!"

Jenn - 2, Parvati - 2, Sash - 1

Spoiler:  

[ SASH ]
    "Wish we could've worked together more. Just how the cards have fallen this round."

Jenn - 2, Parvati - 2, Sash - 2

3 Votes Remain...

Spoiler:  

[ SASH ]

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Sometimes you have to trust your villainous gut."

Sash - 3, Jenn - 2, Parvati - 2

Spoiler:  

And the second person voted out of SXXX: Heroes vs Villains is...

Spoiler:  

[ SASH LENAHAN/PrinceTy01 ]
    What can I say? Even evil has standards. Plus let's be real, it's hard to take you seriously as a villain. You could have hypnotized Jasmine to marry you instead of derping around with the Sultan, and then you wouldn't have needed to bother with the lamp in the first place. Priorities, son!"

Sash - 4
    Jenn - 2
    Parvati - 2
    Unread Votes - 1

OCC: Ty, this comes truly as a shock to me as you were one of the players I was looking forward to see play again in my series considering you haven't played since your first time. Knowing what has transpired in your life as of recently, I'm very humbled that you even took the offer to play this season- but if there's one thing we learned here is that this battle is not going to be easy to win for anyone.

Villains Tribe, you went from a unified front at your first Tribal Council to a complete trainwreck- I think it's safe to say that Heroes vs Villains is truly on. I'll just let this one speak for itself. Head back to camp. Good night!

Last edited by chillfact0r7; 12-20-2016 at 05:42 AM.

Jordan Probst=> "Come on it, castaways! It is now time to compete in your next Tribal Immunity Challenge. When it comes down to it, this game is all about immunity- win it and you guarantee you and your tribe at least another day in this game. Lose it, and you could become the next casualty in this war. Here's what you are playing for...

The Tribal Immunity Idol. And to win it, you've got to be the tribe that can stay on top when the pressure goes up
    ..."

<= IMMUNITY CHALLENGE 3 | SUMO'AN MUD =>

Your next Immunity Challenge is called "Sumo'an Mud", and it will be a flash game face off

Here's how it works:

All of you will be playing Multitask.
    Your goal is simple: Keep the actions going for as long as possible.
    Screenshot your best score and PM it back to me or post it in your inbox.

We will then begin match-ups.
    Heroes, you will decide the match-ups of the male castaways. Villains, you will decide the match-ups of the female castaways.

Because this challenge requires equal numbers of both men and women, one man and one women must be sat out from the Heroes.
    As you may not sit out the same members in back to back challenges, Carter will compete today.
    Once you have decided your matchups, any member of the tribe may post them in either thread.

Simply put, the tribe with the most match-ups won will win immunity.
    If there happens to be a tie... Well, things will get interesting.

❋ ❋ ❋

=> RULES <=

(1) This is not a timed challenge. You must submit your score sometime within the next 24 hours to be considered valid.

(2) If you wish to throw the challenge, then you must inform me via PM. If you don't do this, then you will receive a strike. Five strikes, and you're out of the game.

(3) You are allowed to discuss this challenge with others but you must complete your portion on your own.

(4) There will be no extension or substitutions allowed this challenge.

❋ ❋ ❋

<= YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS CHALLENGE =>

If you have any questions, please ask them in the thread. Good luck, and let's see which side will prevail!

Achievements

Game resumes tomorrow evening!!!

Jordan Probst=> "Come on it, castaways! It is now time to reveal the results of your next Tribal Immunity Challenge. One tribe has won safety while the other is about to lose the next member of the game..."

<= IMMUNITY CHALLENGE 3 | SUMO'AN MUD =>

Spoiler:  

By a score of 5-3...

Spoiler:  

WIN IMMUNITY!

Congratulations Heroes! Your ability to battle your opponents have earned you immunity for the third streak challenge in a row.

Villains, once again, all I have for you is a date at Tribal Council where one of you will have the distinction of being the first player voted out of Heroes vs Villains.

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Joel - 168 vs G.C. - 101
    Heroes score

Carter - 67 vs John - 317
    Villains score

Fabio - 155 vs Rupert - 56
    Heroes score

Phillip - 106 vs Brad - 107
    Villains score