Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother UK Summer 2017

You're so lame
    Quote Originally Posted by AutumnJ View Post
    They bring it up all the time. They don't necessarily say the words but they make it clear.

For example. Last week the sisters were talking and said something like "if we are up for eviction, it's clear why. We both know why this is"

When Gemma, Marni & Nicola were giving immunity they said something like "it's obvious it wasn't going to a woman of colour".

It's constant silly things. As a black female myself we have enough battles to deal with without making every petty thing a row.

I didn't see Deborah pushed by Lotan, so that's fair. She deserved to react like that. I do take that back
    Quote Originally Posted by IWokeUpLikeThis View Post
    This tbf. They make out that everyone os against them because of their skin colour, when it could be just their personslity/actions etc.

However I was totally here for them scalping Lotan and Ellie. Miss Isabelle had every right to make that comment, she saif nothing about his son in a negative way and they have bullied her since the start.
    Nnnnoooooo... I detect non-black fonts here.

The British public absolutely suck when it comes to voting! To me it just comes across that they just can't take to Strong women who stand up for themselves like Isabelle! If she goes then this series will Go even more downhill and it completely sends out the wrong message that if you stand up for yourself against a clique, you get evicted! And in some ways I almost feel that if Isabelle gets evicted, it will somehow almost condone Lotan's actions which I find most disgusting!

This is my palace, champagne in my chalice.
    Quote Originally Posted by BM1234 View Post
    The British public absolutely suck when it comes to voting! To me it just comes across that they just can't take to Strong women who stand up for themselves like Isabelle! If she goes then this series will Go even more downhill and it completely sends out the wrong message that if you stand up for yourself against a clique, you get evicted! And in some ways I almost feel that if Isabelle gets evicted, it will somehow almost condone Lotan's actions which I find most disgusting!
    I SEE NO LIES.

Spoiler:  

4 New Housemates are supposedly entering either tomorrow or the weekend.

Andrew, Simone, Sue and Sam???????

Isabelle to pull a Kim BB15 and go to hospital to avoid eviction?

The producers: Hi Isabelle, unfortunately you will skip this eviction and go to hospital as we are concerned for your mental health.

Issy: What? There's nothin wrong with me

Producers: in the car now babes

Last edited by Moniqua; 06-28-2017 at 05:36 PM.

Spoiler:  

OMG IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED.

SUE IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So here for 4 WOC in the show to anger those British Bigots.
    Last edited by Moniqua; 06-28-2017 at 06:13 PM.

Spoiler:  

OMG the twitter petition is working!

Kieran 0.8% (no change)
    Raph 1.3% (up 0.4%)
    Deborah 2.9% (down 0.3%)
    Charlotte 2.8% (up 0.3%)
    Joe 4.2% (up 0.5%)
    Chanelle 6.1% (down 0.7%)
    Ellie 6.8% (down 1.5%)
    Tom 12.4% (up 0.5%)
    Hannah 13.3% (up 0.3%)
    Savannah 19.6% (up 6.6%)
    Isabelle 29.5% (down 6.1%)
    ANTM: Adrienne, Elyse, Nicole L, Dani, Caridee, Heather, Anya, McKey, Allison, Nicole F, Raina, Ann, Brittani, Leila, Chris H, Jourdan, Lenox, Lacey, Nyle, India, Khrystyana
    AusNTM: Gemma, Alice, Alex, Tahnee, Clare, Kathryn, Amanda, Kelsey, Liz, Melissa, Alex, Brittany, Sabine
    RPDR: Ongina, Raven, Jujubee, Tati, Raja, Shangela, Sharon, Willam, Jinkx, Alaska, Alyssa, Bianca, Adore, Joslyn, Katya, Ginger, Trixie, Violet, Thorgy, Kim, Valentina, Trinity, Shea, Sasha, Aja, Eureka, Miz Cracker

I'll literally DIE if we get a bore like Savannah out tomorrow, and then another queen joins already existing group of queens and a king, (Isabelle, Chanelle, Hannah, Debs, Raph and Legend Sue)

Spoiler:  

Quote Originally Posted by Moniqua View Post
    I'll literally DIE if we get a bore like Savannah out tomorrow, and then another queen joins already existing group of queens and a king, (Isabelle, Chanelle, Hannah, Debs, Raph and Legend Sue)
    I think Sam will be a part of the 'cool kids' clique and Andrew's too quirky so he'll fit in with the 'outsiders', Sue, Hannah and Deborah are either going to hit it off or have some major opinions of each other. I really don't know where Simone fits in though she might just be a drifter. I'm just hoping the British come through and vote Savannah out.
    ANTM: Adrienne, Elyse, Nicole L, Dani, Caridee, Heather, Anya, McKey, Allison, Nicole F, Raina, Ann, Brittani, Leila, Chris H, Jourdan, Lenox, Lacey, Nyle, India, Khrystyana
    AusNTM: Gemma, Alice, Alex, Tahnee, Clare, Kathryn, Amanda, Kelsey, Liz, Melissa, Alex, Brittany, Sabine
    RPDR: Ongina, Raven, Jujubee, Tati, Raja, Shangela, Sharon, Willam, Jinkx, Alaska, Alyssa, Bianca, Adore, Joslyn, Katya, Ginger, Trixie, Violet, Thorgy, Kim, Valentina, Trinity, Shea, Sasha, Aja, Eureka, Miz Cracker

Quote Originally Posted by Singaboi View Post
    I think Sam will be a part of the 'cool kids' clique and Andrew's too quirky so he'll fit in with the 'outsiders', Sue, Hannah and Deborah are either going to hit it off or have some major opinions of each other. I really don't know where Simone fits in though she might just be a drifter. I'm just hoping the British come through and vote Savannah out.
    Based on Sue's Twitter, she only likes Hannah, Deborah, Raph and Isabelle.

She hates the clique and Chanelle.

Spoiler:  

She's literally gonna clock EVERYONE.

She'll FOR SURE come after Tom about his homophobic tweets.

She'll defend Hannah, Debs and Issy whenever they are in an argument. She'll be amazing

https://twitter.com/MaddSusan/status...p%3Ft%3D322349

Spoiler:  

eww i dont like the scottish kid

Achievements

Stopped watching after Arthur left the house. Maybe I should start watching again seeing as Hurricane Sue the queen that should've been chosen night 1 will be joining the house yaaas

You're so lame
    Quote Originally Posted by AutumnJ View Post
    They bring it up all the time. They don't necessarily say the words but they make it clear.

For example. Last week the sisters were talking and said something like "if we are up for eviction, it's clear why. We both know why this is"

When Gemma, Marni & Nicola were giving immunity they said something like "it's obvious it wasn't going to a woman of colour".

It's constant silly things. As a black female myself we have enough battles to deal with without making every petty thing a row.

I didn't see Deborah pushed by Lotan, so that's fair. She deserved to react like that. I do take that back
    Quote Originally Posted by Moniqua View Post
    OMG IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED.

SUE IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So here for 4 WOC in the show to anger those British Bigots.
    Who is the other WOC there already besides Hannah and Deborah? Sevindah (sp?)? Or are you shading Raph?

OMG SAVANNAH IS NOW IN THE LEAD!!!!

Raph: 1%
    Kieran: 1.34%
    Deborah: 2.16%
    Charlotte: 2.79%
    Joe: 3.29%
    Ellie: 4.39%
    Chanelle: 4.50%
    Tom: 8.85%

Hannah: 13.23%
    Isabelle: 25.16%
    Savannah: 33.30%

Spoiler:  

Quote Originally Posted by LVishere View Post
    Who is the other WOC there already besides Hannah and Deborah? Sevindah (sp?)? Or are you shading Raph?
    Chanelle is mixed race.
    Last edited by Moniqua; 06-29-2017 at 03:30 PM.

Spoiler:  

Ellie, Joe, Kieran, Charlotte, Deborah and Raph are all SAFE!

Spoiler:  

I was really loving Hannah but after this episode she kinda put me off her. Chanelle didnt do anything wrong. Hannah just takes herself way to seriously and its kinda annoying. like chanelle was joking love chill out

I actually can't believe the British public made the right decision for once OMG I actually think them revealing the stats really helped though, as it lit a fire under Isabelle stans' arses to vote ( including my own lol) I am honestly on the fence about the Chanelle and Hannah situation though as I like both girls, but I think both were in the wrong at one point or another! I worry for Chanelle tho as I absolutely adore her as a character in the house, but it seems she can go from 0 to 100 quite quickly which makes me worry she'll get ejected at some point Really liking the second chance housemate twist though, fingers crossed that Hurricane Sue slays!

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast