Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Big Brother UK Summer 2017

It's true! The girls have totally dominated this season (although they usually do tbh but rarely ever get the recognition they deserve)! Really hoping for a Ralph, Deborah, Isabelle and Chanelle final 4, but I'm sure borewhores Kieran and Ellie will get in there no doubt :/

charlottes white ass is getting on my nerves. can she go back to sitting in her shell

You're so lame
    I don't find Charlotte annoying because even with her newfound voice, she still walks among the shadows. Hannah is annoying because she cannot take a joke! I think once she heard how the public responded to her, she tried to pull it in, but now thunderstorm Hannah is on the rise again. I have no doubt she will be up this week, and will probably go this week.

holly ****. so today theres a cash twist where u can press the button win 20k and then u have to evict someone. then 2 housemates this week will also be evicted. unfortunately since its vote to evict i see maybe tom, chanelle and hannah having a chance at going.

i gagged watching the challenge where they had to eat the egg. like i actually started gagging and thought i was gunna vomit

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Andrew won the cash-prize and had to evict the house-mate.
    DRAMA, FASHION, MODELS = That was THE EDGE OF GREAT FASHION.

ok so i think he is gunna go with either sam, kieran or tom. hopefully kieran cause i dont want another boring winner

So lets see the options:

Andrew could be overwhelmed and therefore possibly evict Hannah or he knows what he's doing and evicts Sam so he gets the $15,000 also.

I predict afterward that Chanelle, Hannah, Tom, Charlotte & Andrew will be up with either Charlotte or Hannah going with Andrew.

ANTM: Adrienne, Elyse, Nicole L, Dani, Caridee, Heather, Anya, McKey, Allison, Nicole F, Raina, Ann, Brittani, Leila, Chris H, Jourdan, Lenox, Lacey, Nyle, India
    AusNTM: Gemma, Alice, Alex, Tahnee, Clare, Kathryn, Amanda, Kelsey, Liz, Melissa, Alex, Brittany, Sabine
    RPDR: Ongina, Raven, Jujubee, Tati, Raja, Shangela, Sharon, Willam, Jinkx, Alaska, Alyssa, Bianca, Adore, Katya, Ginger, Trixie, Thorgy, Kim, Valentina, Trinity

i think he evicted hannah cause the bb18 wiki says it

If he evicted Sam would he also win another 15k for being the last second chance housemate?

Andrew evited Sam so recived almost 34,000 pounds. This week Chanelle, Ellie, Hannah, Kieran and Tom are up for the double eviction.

I really hope it's Tom & Ellie but I'm scared for Chanelle.

ANTM: Adrienne, Elyse, Nicole L, Dani, Caridee, Heather, Anya, McKey, Allison, Nicole F, Raina, Ann, Brittani, Leila, Chris H, Jourdan, Lenox, Lacey, Nyle, India
    AusNTM: Gemma, Alice, Alex, Tahnee, Clare, Kathryn, Amanda, Kelsey, Liz, Melissa, Alex, Brittany, Sabine
    RPDR: Ongina, Raven, Jujubee, Tati, Raja, Shangela, Sharon, Willam, Jinkx, Alaska, Alyssa, Bianca, Adore, Katya, Ginger, Trixie, Thorgy, Kim, Valentina, Trinity

i think chanelles gone

You're so lame
    Aww, not poor Chanelle. I think it's going to be Hannah and Keiran. I don't know why Andrew gets to stay for the duration of the season. If Sam is going, why wouldn't Andrew go? That's odd. BBUK is **** at twists anyway. How did they not know Andrew would knock Sam out in order to double his winnings? Or did they expect a big blow up from that? They should have made it so Andrew and Sam were on different teams and/or they had to pick someone not on their team to get the boot.
    Last edited by LVishere; Yesterday at 03:27 AM.

i think causes its vote to evict that hannah, chanelle and tom r at risk

Yeah Chanelle is definitely a goner with it being vote to evict as the public are really gunning for her, I hope Ellie goes with her though as she's becoming so unbearable The British public suck when it comes to voting as they always go for the big characters, yet as soon as they go, they'll start complaining about how boring the series is! Fingers crossed Isabelle wins as her popularity has increased dramatically and that will truly save this series, but knowing our luck it'll probably be someone totally vanilla and undeserving like Kieran or Ellie lol

Deborah's gonna walk tomorrow night if Hannah gets evicted. It was shown on BOTS

I CAN'T @ the possibility of losing Chanelle, Hannah AND Deborah all in one night when the Final is literally one week away ughhh!

Bianca Roberson #SayHerName,
    Charleena Lyles #SayHerName,
    Deborah Danner #SayHerName,
    Chequita Adams #SayHerName
    #BLM

BBUS19 || ○ dominique ○ alex ○ josh ○ jessica
    BBUK18 ||hannah • deborah • chanelle • raph • isabelle • sue
    S35 || desi ♥ simone ♥ ali ♥ katrina ♥ devon

watever happens chanelle has been an absolutely iconic queen. i will always remember her as one of the best housemates ever

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213