Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Disney Sidekicks

The Wingman has made their decision and we are about to find out the four players headed to the Magic Kingdom Arena.

The four extras are:
      Spoiler:  

and and and

Picked by Dot

Everyone will go in one time

The four of you are headed to the Magic Kingdom Arena, where two will survive and the other 2 will face elimination. Elimination is coming up next.

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

Four of you have headed to the Magic Kingdom Arena but only two will head back. The two Sidekicks heading back into the game and still have a shot of being the ultimate sidekick are:

Spoiler:  

and

Congratulations you are still in this game.

Which means that Chien-Po or Rex will be the next Sidekick leaving. We are about to find out who that will be. The Sidekick with the higher score will be going home.

By a score of 29 to 28

Spoiler:  

I'm Sorry Rex|bucey11 but you are the tenth sidekick leaving this game. Had you been in the bottom 2 with anyone else you still would of been eliminated.

OOC: Buecey! Thank you so much for constantly signing up and playing in my games. When you got Rex I didn't know what to expect, but you were never nominated until a couple rounds again, I honestly thought you were destined for a final 3 spot for sure. However it looks like you weren't able to hide for long and have been eliminated. Thank you so much for playing.

Overall Ranking

Tiger Lily - 14 Points
    Bing Bong - 16 Points
    Dot - 20 Points
    Little Green Men - 20 Points
    Tinkerbell - 20 Points
    Chien-Po - 28 Points
    Rex - 29 Points

You will not be sending a list yet, I am waiting for an eliminee to send something. I then will post the results of the two heroes entering the game and then you will send in your next list.

It's time for the heroes to enter the game.

6 Sidekicks have made it this far, and have finally got the taste of being the star of the Movie. However the public hasn't really grown to love them as much as some of their favorites. So production decided it would be best to send in two actual heroes into the game and prove why they are the best of the best. Production has made some decisions and the two heroes competing are:

Spoiler:  

and

Please welcome Ariel and Mulan into the competition.

Some special powers that these two heroes get through the rest of their stay in this game:

1. No matter when they get sent into the Magic Kindgom they automatically get their name put in twice. Also if they have poison apple that still gets that as well. So if they have one apple their name is put in 3 times. etc.

2. Also they get a -5 taken away from their score, this could end up saving them from going home!

3. If somehow they can manage to get to the final 3, regardless of which one, they BOTH will win the game.

Good luck everyone.

Note: The two characters are being played by two players who have already been eliminated, but you won't know who it is.

It is now time to send in your eleventh list.
    You have 24 hours

Poor Rex. I put him on top and Dot at the bottom of all my lists.
    #BuyE•MO•TIONoniTunes

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

The results are in and we are about to find out the True Star. The True Star is:

Spoiler:  

You have earned a Shiny Apple

The Wingman is:
      Spoiler:  

Congratulations, you will be choosing the four extras, which will be revealed in the next post.

Full Score results will be posted with the elimination.

The Wingman has made their decision and we are about to find out the four players headed to the Magic Kingdom Arena.

The four extras are:
      Spoiler:  

and and and

Picked by Tinkerbell

Tiger Lily will go in four times
    Ariel and Mulan will go in two times
    Bing Bong will only go in once

The four of you are headed to the Magic Kingdom Arena, where two will survive and the other 2 will face elimination. Elimination is coming up next.

Four of you have headed to the Magic Kingdom Arena but only two will head back. The two Sidekicks heading back into the game and still have a shot of being the ultimate sidekick are:

Spoiler:  

and

Which means that Bing Bong or Mulan will be the next Sidekick leaving. We are about to find out who that will be. The Sidekick with the higher score will be going home.

By a score of 35 to 21

Spoiler:  

I'm Sorry Mulan|1331nj but you are the eleventh "sidekick" leaving this game. Had you been in the bottom 2 with anyone else you still would of been eliminated.

OOC: Naz. It's such a hard task to come back in and win this game as a hero. You should be proud of how well you played. Thank you so much for playing and I hope to see you around for future games!

Overall Ranking

Little Green Men - 17 Points
    Bing Bong - 21 Points
    Tinkerbell - 23 Points
    Dot - 26 Points
    Chien-Po - 28 Points
    Tiger Lily - 29 Points
    Ariel - 35 Points
    Mulan - 35 Points

It is now time to send in your twelfth rounds list. Good luck!

Deadline: 24 hours

Achievements

I enjoyed my stay this time. Thanks for the game!

Spoiler:  

The results are in and we are about to find out the True Star. The True Star is:

Spoiler:  

You have earned a Shiny Apple
    Note: This was the final Shiny Apple of the game.

The Wingman is:
      Spoiler:  

Congratulations, you will be choosing the four extras, which will be revealed in the next post.

The four extras are:
      Spoiler:  

and and and

Picked by Dot

Ariel and Little Green Men will go in twice
    Everyone else will go in once

Last edited by RiddleMeThis; 12-18-2016 at 08:57 PM.

Spoiler:  

and

Which means that Chien-Po or Little Green Men will be the next Sidekick leaving. We are about to find out who that will be. The Sidekick with the higher score will be going home.

By a score of 21 to 18

Spoiler:  

I'm Sorry Chien-Po|Rhethea but you are the twelfth sidekick leaving this game. Had you been in the bottom 2 with anyone else you would of stayed.
    OOC: Rehthea :Cry I seriously am crushed that you are leving the game. I always love when you play them and I honestly thought you had a good shot at making it further. You had a character that was doing really well, yet still never a target. Thank you so much for playing, I hope to see you around for future games.

Overall Ranking

Bing Bong - 12 Points
    Dot - 17 Points
    Tiger Lily - 17 Points
    Little Green Men - 18 Points
    Chien-Po - 21 Points
    Tinkerbell - 26 Points
    Ariel - 31 Points

It is now time to send in your thirteenth rounds list. Good luck!

Awww that sucks. I had fun though. Good luck guys <3

AsNTM 5​: Maureen | Tu | Clara | Layla
    RPDR 9: Trinity | Charlie | Valentina | Farrah

Spoiler:  

The Wingman is:
      Spoiler:  

Congratulations, which means the other four remaining are the extras for this round.

Spoiler:  

and

Which means that Little Green Men or Tiger Lily will be the next Sidekick leaving. We are about to find out who that will be. The Sidekick with the higher score will be going home.

By a score of 15 to 13

Spoiler:  

I'm Sorry Little Green Men|JustPlainEvil but you are the thirteenth sidekick leaving this game. Had you been in the bottom 2 with ariel or Tinkerbell you would have stayed.

OOC: JPE I was really rooting for you to pull in a second victory in a row, however it looks like your time was cut short a couple rounds of the finale. I thought LGM was going to be able to sneak by, but it looks like it caught up to you. Thank you so much for playing.

Overall Ranking

Bing Bong - 12 Points
    Tiger Lily - 13 Points
    Dot - 14 Points
    Little Green Men - 15 Points
    Tinkerbell - 15 Points
    Ariel - 16 Points

It is now time to send in your fourteenth rounds list. Good luck!

More like GIGANTIC Green Men.

Damn Ariel might end up winning the whole thing

AsNTM 5​: Maureen | Tu | Clara | Layla
    RPDR 9: Trinity | Charlie | Valentina | Farrah

Spoiler:  

The Wingman is:
      Spoiler:  

Congratulations, which means the other three remaining are the extras for this round.

Three of you have headed to the Magic Kingdom Arena but only one will head back. The one Sidekick heading back into the game and still has a shot of being the ultimate sidekick is:

Spoiler:  

Which means that Bing Bong or Tinkerbell will be the next Sidekick leaving. We are about to find out who that will be. The Sidekick with the higher score will be going home.

By a score of 10 to 9

Spoiler:  

I'm Sorry Tinkerbell|Rikku but you are the fourteenth sidekick leaving this game. Had you been in the bottom 2 with ariel you would have stayed.

OOC: Karl , I'm so sad to see you go so close to the finale for a second season in a row. You played a great game and I'm shocked Tinkerbell lasted as long as this. Thank you so much for playing, I hope to see you around for more games.

Overall Ranking

Dot - 6 Points
    Bing Bong - 9 Points
    Tiger Lily - 9 Points
    Tinkerbell - 10 Points
    Ariel - 11 Points

It is now time to send in your final list. Good luck!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast