Achievements

Episode 11 Discussion

LMAO no one created the thread.

Anyway! Ken is such a mess <3

Spoiler:  

Ken <3

Jay <3

The rest are ****

In terms of winning potential...Jay will win IFFFF he can continue winning immunities, otherwise I don't see him making it to the end. David, Adam, and Hannah are the ones I find more likely to be winning this season

Quote Originally Posted by buecey11 View Post
    Ken <3

Jay <3

The rest are ****

In terms of winning potential...Jay will win IFFFF he can continue winning immunities, otherwise I don't see him making it to the end. David, Adam, and Hannah are the ones I find more likely to be winning this season
    I agree with u in terms of the contenders to win. Those 4 are the only ones I can see winning, but if Hannah is in Final 3 with any of David/Adam/Jay, she's not gonna win. So, to me Ken will be a runner-up goat.

Oh lord I don't know why I was so emotional this episode. I'm usually fine during family rewards, but something about Zeke and Adam in particular hit a chord with me.

Anyways, what a massive **** up for Ken. Sure, it didn't cost him like I thought it would, but his chances of winning took a nose dive imo. I thought he was a huge contender for the win, but now I think it's between David and Jay.

I was ready to finally congratulate Adam (the king of bad choices) for successfully using his idol until I saw Will voted for Zeke

I'm okay with Jay winning, I actually rooted for him. He is by far the best player socially, strategically and physically.
    Adam's game is stable at this point, if he doesn't go around and screw things up like he did with Taylor he probably gonna make it far.
    Sunday, Bret, Will, Hannah really stand no chance.
    Ken is major cluster ****, too arrogant to see how wrong-headed he is.
    I personally don't like David, he's a good player but Jeez, that personality of was adorable for a few episodes but now he's really getting on my nerve.

RTVG Survivor VladaSt.Pivovarova's Avatar
    WTF AT ken tho? Naonka mess level realness <3
    AusNTM Cassi van den Dungen | Montana Cox | Kia Low | Talisa Quirk
    Project Runway Austin Scarlett | Christian Siriano
    Bad Girls Club Natalie Nunn
    KNTM
    Choi So Ra | Shin Hyeon Ji

Hannah is such an icon, doing jack sh*t and randomly being targeted then having people go to rocks for her & having an idol played on her < 3

Jay is probably my favorite at this point, I feel like he will go soon but at least he got his chance to shine already.

Ken was such an idiot, lmao, Will literally tried to help his side so I was like wtf when they didn't wanna vote him out. I used to not care for Will but I'm glad he at least decided that he wanted to start playing, so good for him. He will most likely be the next boot based on that preview though, lol.

I mean, I don't dislike anyone but Sunday & Brett have been so irrelevant to me and I actually don't care about them. I like most of them but I just dont ~ love ~ anyone seeing as my favorites were already booted, but it's been a great season so far anyway.

Achievements

This episode was so hilarious to me. Like the fact that Will randomly emerges from the shadows for the first time all season claiming relevance, and then the whole episode's storyline revolves entirely around both sides competing for his swing vote, only for Adam to play his idol successfully and Will's vote not even mattering anyway despite being the ENTIRE story of the episode <3 Nature and destiny want Will to maintain irrelevance. Will's intensity this episode was hilarious.

also Ken cracks me up. He is the type of man who is so hot and privileged that he's never had anyone call him out on what a blowhard he is. Like watching this episode it was clear that he ratted out Will not because he was making a strategic play, but because he was just *that* deeply hurt that he was the one being voted for. He's hilarious terrible.

Hannah has finally come around to being funny to me in just how obnoxious she is.

Sunday is cute, I like Bret when he's visible and Jay is definitely my favorite left. David's edit is starting to be obnoxious in its heavy-handedness. Adam is... a lot.

This season is objectively an interesting chess game populated with a cast I don't really care much for at all.