Great job @ Caio and Remco you did good too

Achievements

Congratz Caio!

Ty for the game eagle.

"I'm not into nipple play" -- Aly, forums administrator

Thank you beucey at least one of you guys isnt a hating as ho~

Achievements

Spoiler:  

Thank you so much for the votes, guys ! I know the game didn't play out how most of you wanted it to and I'm sorry if this Final 3 ended up being a "lesser of three evils" decision to most of you, but I'm very glad to have won this season, especially after putting so much time into it! Congratulations to my fellow finalists too! You two were amazing allies during this whole process and I'm very happy we managed to get to the F3 together, and I would've loved to see any of you two winning! And to Ho, I'm really sorry that this season wasn't as enjoyable as the other ones to you, and I hope you end up deciding to keep hosting, because you are definitely one of the best hosts in RTVG and you truly keep the strategy section of the site alive <3

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.NickiMinaj View Post
    Thank you beucey at least one of you guys isnt a hating as ho~
    Hating? You put no effort into your jury questions whatsoever and had nothing but sass rather than trying to correct the impressions people had of you and the game you played. Say what I will about Remco's game, but he had class and grace through jury questioning and even though I didn't end up voting for him (although because of his answers I heavily considered it) I'm walking out of this game with a higher opinion of him because of how he handled himself, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. You're gaining nothing by being this stank. And TY for proving my jury question right

"I'm not into nipple play" -- Aly, forums administrator

Quote Originally Posted by BottleItUp View Post
    Hating? You put no effort into your jury questions whatsoever and had nothing but sass rather than trying to correct the impressions people had of you and the game you played. Say what I will about Remco's game, but he had class and grace through jury questioning and even though I didn't end up voting for him (although because of his answers I heavily considered it) I'm walking out of this game with a higher opinion of him because of how he handled himself, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. You're gaining nothing by being this stank. And TY for proving my jury question right
    Err why would i put any effort into any of this when you guys were already against me from the jump. You didn't even ask about my game or care to see what i did instead you had to go and go for a low personal blow. The only person who even attempted to get anything was estquer.

yo wassap am belou RemcoLovesCookies.'s Avatar

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by BottleItUp View Post
    this made me cry a lil

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233