Round XII

Amanda • Aly
    Brett • Aandres
    Christa • CupidStunt
    J'Tia • VanityEgo
    Joaquin • Jigsawce
    Natalie • Sir Bitter
    Pete • Iron Muffin

Cirie: Only seven of you are left! And how the world has changed since the beginning of this game at the end of September. This is another normal round... if you exclude the Red Ballots, possible Hidden Immunity Idols, advantages, and other twists floating around.

Cirie: For today's challenge, you will all be competing for just one Individual Immunity necklace. This challenge is due in 24 Hours / 1 Day from the time of this post. I will not accept late challenges, even if you miss the deadline by one minute. However, you may ask for an extension at any time before the deadline. If you have any questions about how challenges in this game work, please read the Rules & Procedures thread here. The challenge regulations here will always be in effect unless otherwise noted. If you still have questions that the thread cannot answer or answers vaguely, feel free to ask me via PM or VM or in the thread and I will address it as soon as I can.

The following advantages and penalties are in effect:

Amanda: -1 Minute [Cake]
    Christa: -1 Minute [Cake]
    Natalie: -1 Minute [Cake]
    Natalie: +1 Minute [Shower]

Unfortunately, Eliza is not around to collect her letter from home advantage.

Here is a brief reminder of the extension rules:

1. You may, at any time before the original deadline, request an extension. I will always grant an extension if you request it before the deadline. You may not request an extension after the challenge has passed.
    2. An extension only applies to the player that requested it.
    3. Challenges submitted after the deadline will not count if an extension has not been requested.
    4. There is one gray area — if you opened the challenge before the deadline, but submitted it slightly after the deadline, I will generally still accept it. This hasn't always been the case in past games, but I feel that it is reasonable.
    5. There is no penalty for not submitting a challenge (other than an automatic zero). I do not follow a "strike" system. I really could not care less if you do the challenges in this game, but you should probably care.

Today's challenge is called That's What She Said. Don't get too excited, Amanda.

Is taking a screenshot necessary? No
    Is image uploading necessary? No
    Is image editing necessary? No, but it might help.
    What is the scoring system? Correct/Incorrect; then Time; then Tiebreaker Question.

The merge rules for Exile Island will be in effect for this round! The player who comes in 2nd in this challenge will be sent to Exile Island. Additionally, the player who performs the worst, while still being correct, will be sent to Exile Island. These two players will have the opportunity to search for Hidden Immunity Idols. They will have 24 Hours / 1 Day to respond to the Exile Island private message. Failure to do so will result in forfeiting the opportunity.

The game's wiki page is available here. While there is little information to report at the moment, it will gradually fill up as the game progresses. The full voting history will be released following the conclusion of the season.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Estquer; 11-18-2016 at 04:18 PM.

Achievements

Cirie: The challenge deadline has passed! The results of That's What She Said have been calculated. Let's first see what the challenge entailed:

Spoiler:  
    Challenge Instructions:

Below is a drop quote puzzle. Note the cyan squares — these are punctuation and not filled by letters. Each letter fits somewhere in the column above it. To complete the puzzle correctly, return the solution's quote. You don't have to write it on the image (you can if you want though). Just type it out.

Tiebreaker question: How many minutes will everyone take on this challenge, combined (taking advantages into account)? The closest without going over the correct answer will prevail.

Now, let's see what the answers were:

Spoiler:  
    Quote: The moment of betrayal is the worst, the moment when you know beyond any doubt that you've been betrayed; that some other human being has wished you that much evil.

-- Margaret Atwood, The Handmaid's Tale.

TB: no1curr

Alright, let's see how everyone did.

Spoiler:  
    Amanda: Correct - 6 Minutes [-1 Minute] = 5 Minutes

Spoiler:  
    Brett: Correct - 25 Minutes

Spoiler:  
    Christa: No Submission

Spoiler:  
    J'Tia: Incorrect

Spoiler:  
    Joaquin: Incorrect

Spoiler:  
    Natalie: Correct - 30 Minutes [-1 Minute, +1 Minute] = 30 Minutes

Spoiler:  
    Pete: No Submission

Which means...

Spoiler:  
    • • •
      Spoiler:  
    • • •
      Spoiler:  
    • • •
      Spoiler:  

Amanda wins Individual Immunity! Congratulations gurl, it was not even close. You now have a guaranteed place in the final six!

Up next, I will send out Exile Island instructions.

Achievements

The following players will now visit Exile Island:

Spoiler:  

You will receive a PM explaining how Exile Island works. You have 24 Hours / 1 Day to respond. Note that if you don't reply within this time frame, you will forfeit the opportunity. Good luck!

Achievements

Cirie: Welcome to another Tribal Council, Agawan! First, let's bring in the jury.

Spoiler:  

Liz...

Spoiler:  

Brendan...

Spoiler:  

Tyler...

Spoiler:  

Deena...

Spoiler:  

Julia...

Spoiler:  

... and Eliza, voted off at the last Tribal Council.

Tonight, Amanda earned safety by winning Individual Immunity. Everyone else is fair game. Let's talk about it.

• Amanda, congratulations for winning Individual Immunity again today! What do you think has been the key to your success so far in this game?
    • Brett, the jurors who have exited the game thus far have at least seemed to be gracious about it. Does the apparent lack of a bitter jury make it more difficult to figure out who to go to the end with, since there doesn't appear to be an obvious goat or two present?
    • Christa, the final seven is traditionally an opportune time to create a power shift in the game. Do you think that there is an obvious power person or group that needs to be overthrown? Or do you think that this is ultimately not going to be an important vote?
    • J'Tia, you received a stray vote at the last Tribal Council. Have you identified the culprit, and if so, are you planning any punitive measures to exact revenge?
    • Joaquin, are you scheduled to go home tonight? If so, do you have any back-up plan in place to avoid this fate?
    • Natalie, it's been a while since any Red Ballots or Hidden Immunity Idols have been played. Do you think at this point that players are holding onto these powers until the last possible minute as an insurance policy, or have there simply not been opportune moments to use them? Do you foresee either of these coming into play at this vote?
    • Pete, the last two votes have been very calm. The question is, will the game remain calm? It seems as though one side clearly won out in the merge's alliance battle, but it is less clear how the winning side is going to fracture. What is going to happen once this alliance has to start eliminating people it actually cares about?

As you know, since all of you read the rules closely, failure to submit a valid vote will result in automatic elimination—even if you have Immunity, which would be both pathetic and hilarious. I would like your votes within 24 Hours / 1 Day, but will accept votes within 48 Hours / 2 Days. I will not extend the deadline past 48 Hours.

Achievements

****! I ate that cake and passed out

Spoiler:  

• Joaquin, are you scheduled to go home tonight? If so, do you have any back-up plan in place to avoid this fate?

My pussy is 100% getting slayed tonight....

but I'm not going out without a fight =]

Achievements

Brett, the jurors who have exited the game thus far have at least seemed to be gracious about it. Does the apparent lack of a bitter jury make it more difficult to figure out who to go to the end with, since there doesn't appear to be an obvious goat or two present?
    Brett: No, not really.

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Estquer View Post

• J'Tia, you received a stray vote at the last Tribal Council. Have you identified the culprit, and if so, are you planning any punitive measures to exact revenge?

Dr Taylor: It turns out I have! I had a hunch about who it was, and my suspicions were later confirmed. I am very good at detecting thots.
    I hold no ill will against them, however, since I expressed distaste towards them earlier in the game, and ultimately, I'm still here.

Achievements

Cirie: Alright! Agawan, let's see what happened. First, if anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol that they would like to play, now would be the time to do so.

Spoiler:  
    • • •
      Spoiler:  
    • • •
      Spoiler:  
    • • •
      Spoiler:  
    • • •
      Spoiler:  
    Nothing happens.

Alright. Once I've read the votes, the decision is final. The person with the most votes will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately!

First vote...

Spoiler:  

1 vote Joaquin.

Second vote...

Spoiler:  

2 votes Joaquin.

Third vote...

Spoiler:  

3 votes Joaquin.

Fourth vote...

Spoiler:  

3 votes Joaquin,
    1 vote Brett.

Fifth vote...

Spoiler:  

3 votes Joaquin,
    2 votes Brett.

Sixth vote...

Spoiler:  
    And the eighteenth person voted out of Survivor V: Rivals, and the seventh member of the jury...

Spoiler:  

Joaquin, the tribe has spoken! It's time for you to go.

OOC: Sorry to see you go, Jigsawce! I thought going into the merge you had a really good chance of making it to the finals again, but as things started to unfold it became more clear that your path to the end was pretty much blocked off. I hope you enjoyed the game, and thanks for playing!

Once again, there is a lone voice of dissent. Now that you've eradicated the "opposition," the true opposition is... each other.

Vote Total:

Joaquin: 5
    Brett: 2

Unread Vote:

Should be a messy finish ahead.

Thanks for having me Est~ I'm excited to see what happens now that the Final 6 are finally forced to make a move!