Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Tag, You're It!

Achievements

Good luck, guys.

Candice x Rosie

Thank you so much <3

Ryan, you have been eliminated! You are the last member joining the jury and will help crown the winner.

OOC; Nyan, you played such a solid game throughout the whole game. You had a very solid alliance and kept most of your corners covered. It just happened that luck wasn't on your side at the end of the game. Thanks so much for playing and thank you for signing up. I hope you had fun <3

| The Final 2|

Congratulations to you both for making the finale. You both played very different games and had different story arcs. It was interesting to see it play out and I just want to congratulate you both on a job well done <3

| The Jury|

Welcome back jurors, you five will be deciding the winner of the game. You will each cast a vote for who you want to win. Before you cast the vote there will be a 24hr period of where you can ask any questions you want to the final 2. Once, that period is over you will have another 24hrs to send in your vote for who you want to win. The questioning process starts now!

Laurence: First off, congratulations to both of you for making the final two! I wish I had made it, but since I didn't, I'm glad our last minute alliance was so successful. I'd be really happy to vote for either of you. Here are some questions that I think will help clarify for myself who I think should win.

1. Luck. This game involved a surprising amount of luck; Random.org was a specter that haunted this game at several points. In a game like this, it's important to be lucky, but it's even more important to take strategic advantage of the benefits conferred to you by that luck. In which situations do you feel you were "lucky"? How did you take advantage of these situations?

2. Strategy. Allegiances in this game were also very important. List any players you worked with, either formally or informally, and describe the nature of your alliance with that player. A few sentences will suffice!

3. Returnee Twist. Princess Love, you re-entered this game in a twist, while Émilie was never eliminated. For Princess Love, why do you think you deserve to win over someone who never got eliminated? For Émilie, do you think that players should consider Princess Love as an equal possible vote, given that she left the game and then returned?

Hopefully this isn't too onerous of a task — the goal is to give you an opportunity to showcase your games. You are both wonderful and I wish I could vote for both, however, I need to come up with a reason to select one of you over the other. Please use this opportunity to give me that reason!

Thanks! ❤

To the jury:

Hello everyone, I'm Emilie/FashionLover and i'm a finalist in "Tag,you're it!"

I joined RTVG in August because i've been fascinated my whole life about reality games, competition and RTVG gave me the opportunity to achieve my dream: WIN A COMPETITION! ... and now i'm so close to achieve my lifetime goal: WIN A GAME!

I played a game with a whole bunch of VETERANS but FashionLover, A NEWBIE, is a finalist!

You have to play a lowkey game but at the same time you have to form strong bonds and develop strong connections in this game if you want to WIN! And that's what i did!

I survived against the odds... I managed to eliminate 13 people.. mostly veterans and now i just have to eliminate one more player to be CROWNED THE WINNER!

I formed strong bonds with some people here and i was always: LOYAL, HONEST AND SINCERE and i just had to make sure every round that my connections were still strong!

You can't blindside and do those BIG MOVES that everyone likes to do... In this game, if you want to have lots of power and do big moves... WELL be careful because karma is a bitch and comes back to bite you in the ass!

I'm the proof that if you set your mind to do something, YOU CAN DO IT!

"HOW TO WIN FRIENDS & INFLUENCE PEOPLE" by Dale Carnegie... well... i ate that book! I'm very into psychology and the art of manipulation!
    I read it before joining RTVG to make sure that i would be a strong competitor in these games.

In this game i wanted to make sure that i would be a social threat! I know how to form bonds and connections with people!

I'm a good person and i'm a good friend but i'm extremely COMPETITIVE!

I truly believe that i played an EXCELLENT game and i truly think that my time has COME and it's my time to SHINE!

Emilie, my character won Secret Story 9 in France... from the moment i signed up as Emilie, a winner... i knew that it was meant to be!

"I'm a winner, I play to win, I want to make good things go on around me"

A winner takes it all and I WANT TO TAKE IT ALL!

I hope you can vote for me!

Thank you to all the contestants who played this amazing game and thanks to you JustPlainEvil for being such an amazing host!

Good luck Princess Love! <3

Thank you all <3
    Last edited by FashionLover; 12-19-2016 at 06:31 PM.

1. Luck. This game involved a surprising amount of luck; Random.org was a specter that haunted this game at several points. In a game like this, it's important to be lucky, but it's even more important to take strategic advantage of the benefits conferred to you by that luck. In which situations do you feel you were "lucky"? How did you take advantage of these situations?

- Random.org never worked in my favor this season... But I think its pretty obvious the only time "luck" was involved when it came to me was the comeback round, which I won of course! Now here I am standing before you guys, the jury as a Finalist in the competition. I just chose the colors I think are pretty in the comeback challenge and it turns out pretty always wins! *laughs*

2. Strategy. Allegiances in this game were also very important. List any players you worked with, either formally or informally, and describe the nature of your alliance with that player. A few sentences will suffice!

- If I remember correctly I was apart of an alliance with Emilie, Heather, Danielle, Ryan, Stephanie, and Snooki. Though I feel like I was just a filler in that alliance because I was suppose to be eliminated, but another contestant dropped out saving my cute ass! After my comeback I formed an alliance with Laurence and Emilie once more, then Ryan and Emilie. I needed to cover myself after almost being eliminated the first time! No hard feelings towards anyone and thank you for helping me make it this far! *blows kisses at everyone*

3. Returnee Twist. Princess Love, you re-entered this game in a twist, while Émilie was never eliminated. For Princess Love, why do you think you deserve to win over someone who never got eliminated? For Émilie, do you think that players should consider Princess Love as an equal possible vote, given that she left the game and then returned?

- Well Laurence I feel like I do deserve to win because I never gave up, even when choosing the prettiest colors and look where it got me! I love Emilie she is a sweetheart, which is why she floated on into the finale. I had to earn my spot here and I played the game how it needs to be played in order to become a Finalist. So you should truly vote for me to win this. *smiles*

Hello Laurence, congratulations to you too! You played an amazing game and you were a threat, a huge threat! <3

I was lucky in this game... but my game was not all based in luck but of course...being lucky helps!

1. Round 2 - After Vogue's elimination... Vogue chose me as The Chaser! When I found out that Vogue picked me as The Chaser I was very surprised because I didn't have a strong connection with Vogue. Being The Chaser in Round 2 helped me being safe on that round and protecting my alliance!

2. Round 3 - Laurence, you were The Chaser on Round 3 and you chose Pearl to be safe... then.. Pearl chose to save Lola but on that round ... Lola didn't complete her list so... "it will defer back to Pearl list for the next person in line"If Lola had completed her list... I don't know if I would have been saved on that round, but probably yes! (I guess...)

3. Round 10 - Stephanie was eliminated on Round 9 and she chose me to go to The Safezone! On Round 10... A double elimination took place and I survived!!

4. Round 13 - I want to thank Nyan because he was a sweetheart. He told me that wanted to see me and Princess Love competing in the final! He basically sacrificed himself to see us in the final! I respect Nyan a lot! <3

I played with many people during the game...

I had an alliance with you and Princess Love... I had an alliance with Kris, Ryan and Stephanie... I had an alliance with Ryan and Princess Love for a particular round (Round 12) and I had an alliance with The Twins and Heather for another particular round (Round 8)

I loved playing the game with so many different people. It was lovely!

I played with Kris, Ryan and Stephanie since the beggining. I love them! Amazing people and amazing allies!

I played with Ryan and Princess Love (Round 12) to eliminate you (sorry! )

I played with you and Princess Love when Kris was eliminated but I didn't do anything. Basically Princess Love... told me that she wanted me in the Top 5... So you saved Princess Love and then Princess Love saved me! Unfortunately my friend and my ally Kris was eliminated but i didn't do anything and I played with The Twins and Heather besides Stephanie, Kris and Ryan to eliminate Pearl on Round 8!

Different alliances for different parts of the game

3. Returnee Twist. Princess Love, you re-entered this game in a twist, while Émilie was never eliminated. For Princess Love, why do you think you deserve to win over someone who never got eliminated? For Émilie, do you think that players should consider Princess Love as an equal possible vote, given that she left the game and then returned? Hopefully this isn't too onerous of a task — the goal is to give you an opportunity to showcase your games. You are both wonderful and I wish I could vote for both, however, I need to come up with a reason to select one of you over the other. Please use this opportunity to give me that reason!

Princess Love is wonderful and she deserves her position as a finalist! She fought to be here. She did a challenge against the other eliminated contestants and she won! She deserves her place in the final!

I don't think Princess Love deserves to win more than me.. it depends on what your definition of winner is. A contestant who never was eliminated because played a good game and had strong connections and had power throughout the game or a contestant who was eliminated and made it to the final!

And Princess Love...I have to disagree with you... I don't think "not being eliminated" means that I was a floater. It means that I played a good game and I had strong connections with people in the game!

Thank you! <3
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by FashionLover; 12-19-2016 at 07:47 PM.

Thank you both for your prompt answers! Good luck.

Thank you! <3

I have to applaud you Emilie for managing to make it this far. You are a great social player and I you managed to communicate well with me. I don't have any questions for you. However, I have one question for you Princesslove. You managed to fulfill my biggest pet peeve which is getting ignored while having to beg for my safety, did you not want to confront me about my upcoming fate in the game or were you just simply ignoring me?

yo wassap am belou RemcoLovesCookies.'s Avatar
    I have literally no idea what happened in this game, but.. My queztion is: is Heather Blumberg queen or not ?

Thank you Icing <3

Heather is a queen definitely !

Quote Originally Posted by Icing View Post
    I have to applaud you Emilie for managing to make it this far. You are a great social player and I you managed to communicate well with me. I don't have any questions for you. However, I have one question for you Princesslove. You managed to fulfill my biggest pet peeve which is getting ignored while having to beg for my safety, did you not want to confront me about my upcoming fate in the game or were you just simply ignoring me?

I'm sorry you felt like I was ignoring you, but that isn't the case. Now let me explain, so you messaged me twice that day and as
    I was responding to your first message explaining to you what my position was in the game and who I would have to choose, I received
    your second message. In the message you stated (correct me if I'm wrong) "NVM Ryan is still in ignore the first message" or something
    along those lines so I took that as you didn't need my help anymore. Point is I wasn't intentionally ignoring you and sorry if you felt that way!

Questioning period is now over. Voting will take place now.

Quote Originally Posted by imamouseduhh View Post

I'm sorry you felt like I was ignoring you, but that isn't the case. Now let me explain, so you messaged me twice that day and as
    I was responding to your first message explaining to you what my position was in the game and who I would have to choose, I received
    your second message. In the message you stated (correct me if I'm wrong) "NVM Ryan is still in ignore the first message" or something
    along those lines so I took that as you didn't need my help anymore. Point is I wasn't intentionally ignoring you and sorry if you felt that way!

I initially thought Nyan could send in a list. I made a mistake thinking he can. I discovered later on he can't so I didn't feel like mailing you again. I wasn't that desperate to stay at that point.

| The Finale|

Let's read the votes...

Spoiler:  
    Princess Love
      Spoiler:  
    Emilie
      Spoiler:  
    Emilie
    2-1
      Spoiler:  
    Princess Love
    2-2
    we are tied!
      Spoiler:  
    It comes down to this last vote...
      Spoiler:  
    And The Winner Of "Tag You're It" Is...
      Spoiler:  

Congratulations Emilie! You have won the game!!!

OOC; Congratulations FashionLover!!! I know how excited and invested you were in this game. I was completely shocked by your game play. You were a force to be reckoned with. You seemed to have great connections with everyone for the first half of the game. You were placing people last who were placing you first on their list which speaks to your gameplay. You were also put in the safe zone a couple of times. You played an awesome game. Thank you for signing up and I hope you had fun playing this game <3

Sadly, this means you did not win but you are the runner-up and made it to the finale which is a feat in itself.

OOC; You were very close to winning imamouseduhh. You also played a very strong game. You were in a solid alliance which carried you far but then you got eliminated. You won a challenge to come back and enter the game and got all the way to the end which is amazing. I thank you for signing up and hope to see you sign up more in strategy games. Hope you had fun <3

I'M THE WINNER OF "TAG,YOU'RE IT!"!

I'm so happy!!! It feels so good to WIN!!! I don't have words to describe how happy i am!!! I'm very proud of my game play!!!

Congratulations Princess Love for being the runner-up!

Thank you JustPlainEvil for hosting this amazing game! I hope a second season is coming

Thank you for who voted for me! Love you all <3

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast