Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: ► THE VOYAGE - BOTTOM BATTLE RESULTS pg. 27

hmm talent did go home this week she served a couple gorgeous shots but she had the worst shot this week. thought she could've gone all the way. but in this house we hate rigged votes

on the bright side, talent prospered once again
    rpdr9: shea. valentina. nina bo'nina. farrah. sasha. trinity. alexis.

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

YES.

i forgot to vote i think, but either way i was cool with either outcome

waiting for whats to come

#A WIN FOR FEMINISM # IS NOT FASHION ITS A STATEMENT

Korynne Very sad to see her go and i have a few words i want to share also.....

First and foremost, I want to extend a huge thanks to you, Whiskas, for allowing Korynne to take part here. It was a bit of a bummer when, looking back to The Color Theory, Selene and Juniper were just shy of making that final cast. And then i submitted Korynne, who didnt get to win on Bit Model Face 5 before it got cancelled and then couldnt win PHOTOGENIC cause of the shut-down of Bitstrips almost a year ago (ALMOST A FULL YEAR AGO NOW ) But, i say all that to say this: Thank you for having Voyage be the platform that Korynne was able to 100% redeem herself on because I wouldn't have had it any other way

Secondly, a major thank you to the supporters out there who loved and supported my heterochromic, freckled queen from the beginning!!! Much love to you all cause compared to some other girls I thought she would have been a first boot but she made it halfway so thats still not too shabby in my book

Lastly, I would like to say that as far as the vote rigging, if it was someone who tried to rig the vote so Korynne can stay, I had ZERO part in that. Yes she is my model and yes I wanted her to win, but im not a person who wants to play dirty or have rigging happen for my girl to stay and slay. That isnt something i know anyone else would put up with and its definitely not something that I, the person who created her, tolerates either. It hurts almost seeing that because it did happen, it makes me look bad also because it makes me look like i play dirty and that isnt the case. Fairness is the way, not riggery or cheating.

Good luck to all other models and ill still support 100%%

And TMU, I'll be waiting for that invite for Korynne to be a part of Losers Revenge 3
    <>X<>X<>X<>X<>X<>X<>

MANNEQUIN: Arejay, Dahlia, Lydia, Julian
    THE VOYAGE: Aurora, Biel, Chartreau, Korynne, Maslana, Nosipho
    EWFA All Stars 3: Grace, Sirius, Devorah, Fox, Aida, Taryn

Coming Soon: EWFA X: The Final Season

<>X<>X<>X<>X<>X<>X<>

Quote Originally Posted by mooncat0 View Post
    Korynne Very sad to see her go and i have a few words i want to share also.....

First and foremost, I want to extend a huge thanks to you, Whiskas, for allowing Korynne to take part here. It was a bit of a bummer when, looking back to The Color Theory, Selene and Juniper were just shy of making that final cast. And then i submitted Korynne, who didnt get to win on Bit Model Face 5 before it got cancelled and then couldnt win PHOTOGENIC cause of the shut-down of Bitstrips almost a year ago (ALMOST A FULL YEAR AGO NOW ) But, i say all that to say this: Thank you for having Voyage be the platform that Korynne was able to 100% redeem herself on because I wouldn't have had it any other way

Secondly, a major thank you to the supporters out there who loved and supported my heterochromic, freckled queen from the beginning!!! Much love to you all cause compared to some other girls I thought she would have been a first boot but she made it halfway so thats still not too shabby in my book

Lastly, I would like to say that as far as the vote rigging, if it was someone who tried to rig the vote so Korynne can stay, I had ZERO part in that. Yes she is my model and yes I wanted her to win, but im not a person who wants to play dirty or have rigging happen for my girl to stay and slay. That isnt something i know anyone else would put up with and its definitely not something that I, the person who created her, tolerates either. It hurts almost seeing that because it did happen, it makes me look bad also because it makes me look like i play dirty and that isnt the case. Fairness is the way, not riggery or cheating.

Good luck to all other models and ill still support 100%%

And TMU, I'll be waiting for that invite for Korynne to be a part of Losers Revenge 3
    I'm more than happy to have had Korynne in this fic. Thank you for auditioning her and I hope to see your models in future fics of mine (hopefully lol)

Koryanne must have an obsess supporter for him/her to rigid the votes then

excited for the next shoot I just knew it will slay as always
    Last edited by JayVirus; 06-06-2017 at 04:12 AM.
    NO SANA NO LIFE

The Voyage: a TDI fic by Whiskas & PhoenixRoyale

Current Faves !!!

!TOP OF THE CLASS! Coming soon ......

Also, I never said whether the proxy votes went to Korynne. It could've been Nosipho. I'm not gonna reveal anything, let's just move on.

Sorry for taking so long to update, I was mostly working on my ewfa apps trying got finish them in time. I got called in for work this week which is unfortunate, so I can't really work on this this week. Maybe I could do a go sees week so that you guys have something at least? I'll see what I can do. Thanks for your patience!

WILL BE WAITING I MEAN SUPERB SHOOTS NEEDS TIME TO BE CREATED
    NO SANA NO LIFE

The Voyage: a TDI fic by Whiskas & PhoenixRoyale

Current Faves !!!

!TOP OF THE CLASS! Coming soon ......

Anticipating the comeback of this beautiful fic and then get a banging finale
      Spoiler:  

Eliminations from here on are gonna kick our asses.

TOP 3/4
    Want:
    Winter, Maslana, Ivory/Nosipho
    Think:
    Ivory, Maslana, Winter/Aurora/Chartreu

Will we have Top 3 or 4 for finale though?
    I'm sorry if I missed it anywhere or forgotten it but I'm not sure how's the finale gonna be.

H E..W I L L..J U S T I F Y
    V I C T O R Y

EWFA AS3: #toomany
    THE VOYAGE: Ivory, Nosipho, Winter

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728