Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: ► THE VOYAGE - P6: HISTORIC CHINESE ART PG.26

WINTERBe LIkE: still she's quite a loss
    Last edited by JayVirus; 05-16-2017 at 03:51 PM.
    NO SANA NO LIFE

The Voyage: a TDI fic by Whiskas & PhoenixRoyale

Current Faves !!!

!TOP OF THE CLASS! Coming soon ......

this was not the outcome she deserved

is this the start of a bad week, favfrom this fic gone and statistically fav of another fic a goner too

we will still tune in though as we have other favs

#JUSTICE FOR CHUYU #BAD CHICA DEV WILL REVENGE THE FALLEN ASIAN GODDESSAS #EVERYBODYKNOWS

Achievements

YASSSSSSSSSSSSS

COMEBACK

We have started this competition with 13 girls, over the past weeks 6 girls have unfortunately been eliminated.

And those girls are

Zenobie
    Stella
    Milya
    Elise
    Oriella
    Ivory

Now it's time for one of these girls to come back. Each girl has an equal chance of coming back into this competition. I know that the girls have a different amount of photos but what you need to take into consideration is

- Potential
    - Past performances
    - Ability to improve

And finally, since the amount of photos each girl has are unequal, it would be fair that all of the eliminated girls took part of a simple studio photoshoot, just to remind you of how they look and also, this is a good chance to show their potential and if they deserve to come back.

Here are the photos:

Zenobie (eliminated in week 1)
    Zenobie's portfolio
      Spoiler:  

Stella (joint eliminated in week 2)
    Stella's portfolio
      Spoiler:  

Milya (joint eliminated in week 2)
    Milya's portfolio
      Spoiler:  

Elise (eliminated in week 3)
    Elise's portfolio
      Spoiler:  

Oriella (eliminated in week 4)
    Oriella's portfolio
      Spoiler:  

Ivory (eliminated in week 5)
    Ivory's portfolio
      Spoiler:  

and most importantly

VOTE HERE

for the girls that should come back.

Which girl/girls should be joining the current top 7? Let me know your opinions in the comments below!

Winter staying after having a better performance in every shoot than Ivory up to this point, as it should be considering body of work should always hold weight in a modeling competition?

Now back to this COMEBACK SHOOT where you delivered as always. You served it up hot and all the girls look amazing. Your detail and skill is just getting better and f*cking better I'm so ready to retire.

- Potential (Based on this shoot)
    1. Elise -
    hands down the best thing she's delivered up to this point. That stare is EVERYTHING.
    2. Ivory -
    Absolutely gorgeous. I want to see her from another angle, but this shoot she didn't rest on pretty and she went for something extra.
    3. Milya -
    Love the simplicity and it really shows how incredible her face is. God it's so unique.
    4. Zenobie
    - It's easily the best shot she's delivered yet. Still not a fan of her look at all, but she turned out a nice shot.
    5. Oriella
    - She tried something different but I'm not sure it paid off tbh. It's a bit awkward and I'm not feeling the expression.
    6. Stella -
    She's a cute girl but she could've done much more.

- Past performances
    1. Milya - probably the worst elim up to this point and a few other girls definitely deserved to go over her looking back at Alien week.
    2. Ivory
    - is she versatile? no. does she deliver good shots? yes, but she's usually outperformed even at her very best weeks. however, she does have a stunning look and i think she could improve.
    3. Stella -
    she does have a more basic look, but I actually expected her to go further (about top 6) and prove that even more standard looks can be impactful as her sister Jojo proved.
    4. Elise -
    really average performance by the time she was eliminated but she still has major potential
    5. Oriella
    6. Zenobie

- Ability to improve
    1. Milya -
    from here to now, I see some huge potential in her. Especially in her EYES and head shape. AND an Asian short-haired girl!? Compared to the rest of the remaining cast she stands out the most and would offer the most diversity.
    2. Elise -
    the jump from her past shots to now is a LEAP. She has me shook and I think she has the potential to grow.
    3. Ivory -
    her lack of versatility bothers me. For example, this sh*t is fierce, but if she only has one look it's gonna get blasted away from the powerhouses like Winter, Nosipho, etc.
    4. Zenobie -
    she was cute this week but I don't see it for her.
    5. Oriella -
    she stepped up a bit but I also don't see it for her.
    6. Stella -
    this week was a step down.

Tallying it up, my comeback choice is one of either Elise, Ivory or Milya. To me, they're the only ones that show potential to actually beat any of the models left or come close and one of those three models has had my eye ever since her cut, and her potential doesn't deserve to be wasted.
    Last edited by topmodeluniverse1; 05-17-2017 at 11:51 AM.
    rpdr9: shea. valentina. nina bo'nina. farrah. sasha. trinity. alexis.

LONG COMMENT TOMORROW BUT THIS SHOTS ARE OFF THE HOOK. It's simple yet versatile and just wow. I love how you improved like DRASTICALLY. Amazing! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE.IVORY / ELISE / MILYA >.< so hard
    EWFA 8 : Bleu, Lisbeth, Jonesy, Maree, Luma, Poisyn
    EWFA 9 : Adelious, Al'Lutah, Cherub, GangWen, Pankur, Yahuda

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

WOW the studio-shoot, like who the hell are all those STUNNERS!?

Elise's photo is my fave of the season so far, it is just so perfect H2T.

Ivory though is a very close second, I mean she is just effortlessly GAWJUS. But like TMU said she lacks versatility and even though this is smth that current fashion-industry doesn't need, I want the best of the best in that top-7.

I also LOOOOVE Oriella's look so much and I feel like that top-7 needs a ginger.

VOTED

Those pics thought damn gorgeous elise and ivory slayed it

who did we vote for comeback well that is a secret or is it

#JUSTICE FOR CHUYU #BAD CHICA DEV WILL REVENGE THE FALLEN ASIAN GODDESSAS #EVERYBODYKNOWS

WOW STUNNING PHOTOS WHICH WHIKAS I WISH THE OTHER GIRLS ALSO DID THIS KIND OF SHOOT
    1. MILYA : YAAAS GIRL SHE SHOWING HER POTENTIAL WITH THAT FACE the body is on point as well She is enducing with so much potential wurkkkk
    2. ELISE : FACE FACE FACE this is wht I want this girl to deliver ever since her MO wish she did do a nit broken doll cause its tiny bit tense on the pose
    3. IVORY :these girl its a lovely image for her cause when its right its right but she could also a bit one note
    4. Oriella : I see so much ptential in her as for her image body is great but her fave meeds alot of strength
    unfortunately
    5. Stella : its safe , bland need more umfft but She looks pretty there but being pretty ismt enough gurl
    6. Zenobie : same as stella
    NO SANA NO LIFE

Current Faves !!!

Fat, Fem(ish) & Caucasian Daniota's Avatar
    I think this comeback shoot is probably the strongest shoot of the season. All of the girls scored an 8 or above for me. Based on the shots alone, I could see a Zenobie/Elise/Ivory comeback, as they received my highest scores. Keep up with this shakery!

ANTeM: Cycle 3 - It's Back!
    (click on the image to sign up!)

for making Zenobie look so fricken stunning one last time. Unfortunately, I just don't think she'll be returning

Achievements

Honestly, I'm AMAZED that I have not seen a single post in this thread that has a problem with Nosipho. I ****ing HATE Nosipho. She's been SO underwhelming, and the fact that everybody's kind of agreeing that she'd be a good winner upsets me. Although I admit that she's an amazing beauty, that's ALL she has going for her. Every. Single. Photo. Nosipho has given us so far has looked like a 70 year old woman. Even Winter consistently looked younger than Nosipho. Idk, Nosipho just annoys the living **** out of me and all of my friends, every time I remember she's still in the competition I get sad. And it sucks that she's good at modelling, because that means she's sticking around.

Okay now that that's off my chest because I ****ING HATE NOSIPHO AND NOBODY ELSE DOES, lemme say that, Biel? Needs to go. She's truly one of the blandest queens I've seen make it this far. I feel like she'll make it to the top five and RTVG will be like "oh **** that one is still here". She's just so unmemorable. I feel like all the other girls have something unique about them, and then there's... Biel.

Ignoring all the rumors, pretending they aren't true (even tho they probably are), we all know Maslana’s time is soon. With her portfolio, there's no way she gets much further. I've also been feeling that way about Korynne, but she's been stepping it up recently, so who knows with her??

Winter has been a TDI model for 10 months. She's incredible at posing, and expressions, and she manages to scoot by in all of the photoshoots. But if she ever ends up in the bottom two... she's done for, she's a novice model and would lose to any of the remaining girls.

As for Aurora and Chartreu, they're the obvious frontrunners we have left. I know there's a lot of hate for Chartreu, but I think she really stands out in a weird way, sort of like Shah Nankali. Also, I think Chartreu has been involved in every single one of those emotional gimmicks that the models have, so idk why Whiskas be editing her that way, unless it was for fan favorite. And then Aurora is just obviously the frontrunner, but I think RTVG is gonna pull a trump card and hand the win to someone else. If Winter manages to survive to the final four, she could win it all. But if not, I think it'll be Chartreu, or even as much as I hate to say it... Nosipho.

Anyways. I'm new to this thread, and these are just my opinions. Feel free to discuss lol. Also **** NOSIPHO MSHINDI

BBCAN5 • Dre • William • Karen • Ika • Sindy

Dropping by before vanishing for some time again
    First of all, THIS SHOOT IS AMAZING! Simple but so beautiful.

DAMN @ Elise! DAT FAYZ IS EVERYTHING! I knew why she was my predicted winner from the start. She looks sexy and I love the laziness of her pose, it's effortless but it's everything.

IVORY IS SO GORGEOUS. And that face (the eyes, the jaw, the mole) and body? It's as though she knew what to showcase in this photo just so she could go back. Dat side glance is also GORG. SUPER GORG.

MILYA GURRRRRL. Those eyes, chin, and lips with that freaking 15-inch waist (). I love her here. I love the transformation and everything is just on point from the hand placing to the stare. Proud of her!

I LOVE ZENOBIE. From her bit to TDI. I love her andro vibe here. It's a beautiful photo but when you look at Ivory or Elise's photos, I just kind of want more from her.

Oriella also looks fierce! Although I feel like it didn't really showcase her. It would've been better if she went divine with her pose and expression.

Sadly, Stella just looks like a normal girl here. She's just not in the running anymore for me.

EWFA AS3:
    #toomany
    THE VOYAGE: Ivory, Nosipho, Elise, Winter, Milya
    PhNTM2: INA, ADELA, Jan, Shekie
    AsNTM: LAYLA, SHIKIN, Clara, Maureen, Dorothy
    BNTM: SIMONE, OLIVIA, CHLOE, Alannah, Abby
    GNTM: CELINE, GRETA, GIULIANA, SERLINA, Lynn
    FNTM: JUUSO, SOFIA, JERRY, Roosa

And thank God at Winter being saved. She would've been robbed. smh

EWFA AS3:
    #toomany
    THE VOYAGE: Ivory, Nosipho, Elise, Winter, Milya
    PhNTM2: INA, ADELA, Jan, Shekie
    AsNTM: LAYLA, SHIKIN, Clara, Maureen, Dorothy
    BNTM: SIMONE, OLIVIA, CHLOE, Alannah, Abby
    GNTM: CELINE, GRETA, GIULIANA, SERLINA, Lynn
    FNTM: JUUSO, SOFIA, JERRY, Roosa

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments! At the moment there's 2 girls in lead and their scores are very close, so 1 vote can change who's coming back. Keep voting for now!

Quote Originally Posted by Vashhee View Post
    Honestly, I'm AMAZED that I have not seen a single post in this thread that has a problem with Nosipho. I ****ing HATE Nosipho. She's been SO underwhelming, and the fact that everybody's kind of agreeing that she'd be a good winner upsets me. Although I admit that she's an amazing beauty, that's ALL she has going for her. Every. Single. Photo. Nosipho has given us so far has looked like a 70 year old woman. Even Winter consistently looked younger than Nosipho. Idk, Nosipho just annoys the living **** out of me and all of my friends, every time I remember she's still in the competition I get sad. And it sucks that she's good at modelling, because that means she's sticking around.

Okay now that that's off my chest because I ****ING HATE NOSIPHO AND NOBODY ELSE DOES, lemme say that, Biel? Needs to go. She's truly one of the blandest queens I've seen make it this far. I feel like she'll make it to the top five and RTVG will be like "oh **** that one is still here". She's just so unmemorable. I feel like all the other girls have something unique about them, and then there's... Biel.

Ignoring all the rumors, pretending they aren't true (even tho they probably are), we all know Maslana’s time is soon. With her portfolio, there's no way she gets much further. I've also been feeling that way about Korynne, but she's been stepping it up recently, so who knows with her??

Winter has been a TDI model for 10 months. ??? WHAT DO U MEAN BY THIS THO She's incredible at posing, and expressions, and she manages to scoot by in all of the photoshoots. But if she ever ends up in the bottom two... she's done for, she's a novice model and would lose to any of the remaining girls.

As for Aurora and Chartreu, they're the obvious frontrunners we have left. I know there's a lot of hate for Chartreu, but I think she really stands out in a weird way, sort of like Shah Nankali. Also, I think Chartreu has been involved in every single one of those emotional gimmicks that the models have, so idk why Whiskas be editing her that way, unless it was for fan favorite. And then Aurora is just obviously the frontrunner, but I think RTVG is gonna pull a trump card and hand the win to someone else. If Winter manages to survive to the final four, she could win it all. But if not, I think it'll be Chartreu, or even as much as I hate to say it... Nosipho.

Anyways. I'm new to this thread, and these are just my opinions. Feel free to discuss lol. Also **** NOSIPHO MSHINDI

@ ur hatred for Nosipho ALSO EXCITED FOR COMEBACK GIRL/S
    NO SANA NO LIFE

Current Faves !!!

Quote Originally Posted by JayVirus View Post
    @ ur hatred for Nosipho ALSO EXCITED FOR COMEBACK GIRL/S
    Don't pay attention to anything vash says lol, he's a troll

I'm gonna close the voting today at 10PM UK time, so in 3 hours. I'll reveal the results shortly after that.

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast