Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Episode 7 Discussion

So disgusted

I HAVEN'T BEEN THIS UPSET WITH SURVIVOR SINCE FOREVER. I did not see that boot coming until very late in the episode and it just sucks to see someone so witty and perfect for the title go like that. Is it just me or does Will sounds extremely unintelligent when he discussed the vote with Jay? I understand that people could appreciate her iconic reaction to the results of the tribal but I would rather not have that and let her stay to create many more iconic moments in this game later on. Michaela is far more superior and I hate that we'll not have her grace her presence on our screen for the future episodes and I'm truly upset that she was just 1 tribal short of making the merge/jury too. She could've LIT UP the final tribal if she's at least a jury member. UGH.

I don't even know who I'll be rooting for anymore, probably Michelle & Ken but they're probably not going to be on opposite sides of the game come the merge but I'm not as passionate with them as I am with Michaela..

❥billie.

Don't get me wrong I love Michaela & the reasons for booting her made absolutely no sense, but I lived for the blindside. That's what I watch Survivor for. Thay staredown at the end is legit one of the most intense scenes in Survivor history. Jay cemented himself as one of my favorites -- he was so savage, I loves it.

I'm excited for the merge because the swap did a good job at blurring old tribal lines. At the same time I'm not that crazy about the amount of filler making it so far (Will, Brett, Sunday, Hannah, etc.) Hopefully we don't keep losing the big characters.

Achievements

i was thoroughly disgusted.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by RiddleMeThis View Post
    Anyone have a gif of her reaction to getting the third vote at tc? I cackled so hard.

Seriously are y'all Survivor fans for real, Michaela blindside wasn't obvious but it wasn't so hard to see neither. It was either her or Brett. Sunday gets zero character development so far. Brett was the closest one to being voted out and they didn't even bother to build up anything significant on him line beside him lying about being a cop.

Y'all can be mad but that was a great blindside, her reactions tops it off. I love Michaela as a character and her edits made it looks like she is gonna go far. But hey it's Survivor, every now and then we need a blindside. Props to Jay for a ballsy move, him looks her straight in the eyes and be like "F*ck yeah bitch I did it, what chu gonna do?"

This season definitely has several goods one, Mari, Lucy and now Michaela.

P/S: Michaela returns the next season, props to Survivor for giving her the second chance she deserves.

Were you really surprised though? Brett and Sunday still, on day 20, have no storyline. I couldn't see any of them going.
    The one thing I'm really surprised Michaela didn't do is call out Jay's idol, which is the only thing missing for this to be an epic blindside.
    The character development this season is truly awful, that's the main reason I can't get into it as much.

Achievements

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c63a2a6a04a76c79cdb0d896474080f8.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	4.9 KB 
ID:	11638

Achievements

Jay made the dumbest decision by voting Michaela out. Not including Hannah in the vote only made him lose her trust -_- I guess it makes sense now that Michaela got such a good edit. They were promoting her for the up coming season. Hannah all the way now!

Watching this stupid ass season and this is the most upsetting **** ever. I get why Michaela is on Game Changers. She was a ****ing star, literally Michaela was about to power her ass to the finale. I can't. Who the **** is this Jay bum ass character...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123