Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Round III

Quote Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
    Look at you contradicting yourself again.
    Am i posting because I'm pressed or because I'm attention seeking for a game?

tune in at 8/7 central to see if evilelf ever figures his **** out.

im going to keep barking until I feel better. Lashing out to those who do wrong to me is my form of therapy. This has happened to you several times recently so you'd think you would finally just leave me the **** alone and not lie your ass of to me but I'm assuming you like the abuse and/or attention.
    You are both obsessed with me and trying to get attention. Contradicting my ass.

Yeah keep barking, let your true colors shine.

Achievements

LMAO OKAY MARIAH YEP SO OBSESSED WITH YOU.

My true colors have already been seen by everyone, this should come to no surprise that this is how I react when someone constantly tries to crawl up my ass and then draws on the walls.
    Literally, you approached me, you came to ME! If you are unable to be truthful and follow through with the things you say then don't ****ing talk to me if you don't like getting called a stupid ****ing idiot. Honestly, it's really not that hard to avoid my wrath, just don't **** with me. All you did was piss me off. This wouldn't have been a problem if you didnt come to me saying how much you wanted to be my ally and how you would vote with me blah blah blah and then went back on everything because your hand wasnt being held through the round. Congratulations, you wasted your ballot for nothing because you are a wishy washy lying little bitch. Now kick rocks.

Spoiler:  

LMAO OKAY MARIAH YEP SO OBSESSED WITH YOU.

My true colors have already been seen by everyone, this should come to no surprise that this is how I react when someone constantly tries to crawl up my ass and then draws on the walls.
    Literally, you approached me, you came to ME! If you are unable to be truthful and follow through with the things you say then don't ****ing talk to me if you don't like getting called a stupid ****ing idiot. Honestly, it's really not that hard to avoid my wrath, just don't **** with me. All you did was piss me off. This wouldn't have been a problem if you didnt come to me saying how much you wanted to be my ally and how you would vote with me blah blah blah and then went back on everything because your hand wasnt being held through the round. Congratulations, you wasted your ballot for nothing because you are a wishy washy lying little bitch. Now kick rocks.
    woof! woof!

don't act like the HBIC you are not, you seriously need help.

Achievements

you need help as well, pathological lying is a serious problem. should i find some help and get you a referral?

Spoiler:  

don't worry about me, take care of yourself xoxo

Achievements

yah im annoying myself and a little embarassed so im done now thanks for playing. im half sorry.

Spoiler:  

im half sorry.
    If this isn't the most typical CupidStunt quote ever then idk what is <3

Achievements

Cirie: The second round of voting has concluded. The player with the most votes — either Brett or Chaos Kass — will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately! In the event that you have failed to reach a majority, we will proceed to Deadlock conditions. Kishiya, I will now read the votes.

First vote...

Spoiler:  

1 vote Brett.

Second vote...

Spoiler:  

1 vote Brett,
    1 vote Kass.

Third vote...

Spoiler:  

2 votes Brett,
    1 vote Kass.

Fourth vote...

Spoiler:  

2 votes Brett,
    2 votes Kass.

Final vote...

Spoiler:  
    And the sixth-ish person voted out of Survivor V: Rivals...

Spoiler:  

Kass, the tribe has spoken! It's time for you to go.

OOC: These last two rounds have been completely insane! It must feel like you played an entire season of Survivor in three rounds. Really sorry to see you go, Caio, but I think you can still be proud of this amazing showing. Thanks for sharing your love of Queen Kass and playing this season!

What an alarming, intense tribal council, Kishiya. The great thing about Red Ballots is that you can give your alliance an extra punch... but the downside, of course, is that everyone else has that same power. You can live or die by these Red Ballots. Who knows what the future has in store for you all? You can head back to camp.

Vote Total:

Kass: 3
    Brett: 2

This has turned out to be a very special round.

Achievements

I'm dead. RIP Caio.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345