Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tessa Kort

love her she is beautiful and the most amazing personality ever she is so straight and besides also a very beautiful girl

Can someone translate this video into English, please? Thank you so much
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pac3DmnMjQ

Ok here we go

Lianne: we're sitting around the table, and the dinner was ready, so everybody is putting food on their plates. A moment later Tessa came in and wanted to put food on her plate but there were no potatoes anymore.
    Tessa: oh well you guys are friendly, you left no potatoes for me. Thanks girls.
    The girls: what? Are there no potatoes left?
    Tessa: no but never mind.
    Alexandra: here pick some of mine.
    Melanie: If everybody gives a little part of their potatoes to her then..
    Tessa: no no, never mind.
    Rosalinde: I thought let's all give some potatoes back, then you have enough but she didn't want it anymore so I was like was ok bye.
    Tessa: no I really don't want them.
    Sarah: but I also don't want them.
    Tessa: me neither.
    Bianca: then also don't say that we don't want to share with you.
    Lianne: people want to offer you some food...
    Tessa: it would've been exactly the same story if you came as last and there was no food left behind for you. It would have been exactly the same story.
    Denise: then she would have accepted it at least!
    Denise: when we wanted to offer her some food she didn't want to accept it. Then you also have to quit arguing. Then you don't need to continue about it.
    Tessa: no I just don't want them anymore.
    Melanie: listen, we all say do you want some?...
    Denise: yeah exactly
    Melanie: ...then you don't need to say you don't want them. Because I can't handle that.
    Tessa: oh sorry, bitch!
    Maxime: come on, Tess.
    Maxime: that comment was totally unnecessairy. I mean it's food, it was a little accident. Please.

Tessa: she walks in here like she's THE BOMB. Yes I'm a topmodel. Like shut the **** up girl, you're ugly as hell. You're ugly as hell. Why do you think she never modeled before? Not because people think she's pretty.
    Melanie: I actually think that Tessa is really insecure and that she hides that by swearing and screaming to everything and everyone.
    Tessa: I'm really hoping that she goes home first. I will laugh so hard, like goodbye fore good girl, I never ever see you again. Byee. Big finger for her, asshole.
    Rosalinde: Tessa's attitude is totally not topmodel-worthy. If she acts like this at the clients she can better forget about it.

Tessa: you are one big piece of ****. You came in like: WOAH I already won the competition. But they chose you because no one else participated that wildcard contest, so they had to pick you.
    Melanie: I think it's a shame that...
    Tessa: So what I should say is pack your bags because you're not welcome here anymore. Awkward...
    Melanie: I think it's...
    Tessa: Awkward!!
    Melanie: I think it's a shame that you have take it so serious, honey.
    Tessa: yeah such a shame, and don't call me honey again or you get a bitchslap from a honey in your face.
    Roxanne: the Dutch girls are way louder then the Flemish girls. I already knew that before I participated but now the difference is very clear. Tessa is one of the louder Dutch girls.

Quote Originally Posted by hntmlover View Post
    Ok here we go

Lianne: we're sitting around the table, and the dinner was ready, so everybody is putting food on their plates. A moment later Tessa came in and wanted to put food on her plate but there were no potatoes anymore.
    Tessa: oh well you guys are friendly, you left no potatoes for me. Thanks girls.
    The girls: what? Are there no potatoes left?
    Alexandra: here pick some of mine.
    Melanie: If everybody gives a little part of their potatoes to her then..
    Rosalinde: I thought let's all give some potatoes back, then you have enough but she didn't want it anymore so I was like was ok bye.
    Sarah: but I also don't want them.
    Bianca: then also don't say that we don't want to share with you.
    Lianne: people want to offer you some food...
    Tessa: it would've been exactly the same story if you came as last and there was no food left behind for you. It would have been exactly the same story.
    Denise: then she would have accepted it at least!
    Denise: when we wanted to offer her some food she didn't want to accept it. Then you also have to quit arguing. Then you don't need to continue about it.
    Melanie: listen, we all say do you want some?...
    Denise: yeah exactly
    Melanie: ...then you don't need to say you don't want them. Because I can't handle that.
    Maxime: come on, Tess.
    Maxime: that comment was totally unnecessairy. I mean it's food, it was a little accident. Please.

Tessa: she walks in here like she's THE BOMB. Yes I'm a topmodel. Like shut the **** up girl, you're ugly as hell. You're ugly as hell. Why do you think she never modeled before? Not because people think she's pretty.
    Melanie: I actually think that Tessa is really insecure and that she hides that by swearing and screaming to everything and everyone.
    Tessa: I'm really hoping that she goes home first. I will laugh so hard, like goodbye fore good girl, I never ever see you again. Byee. Big finger for her, asshole.
    Rosalinde: Tessa's attitude is totally not topmodel-worthy. If she acts like this at the clients she can better forget about it.

Tessa: you are one big piece of ****. You came in like: WOAH I already won the competition. But they chose you because no one else participated that wildcard contest, so they had to pick you.
    Melanie: I think it's a shame that...
    Tessa: So what I should say is pack your bags because you're not welcome here anymore. Awkward...
    Melanie: I think it's...
    Melanie: I think it's a shame that you have take it so serious, honey.
    Tessa: yeah such a shame, and don't call me honey again or you get a bitchslap from a honey in your face.
    Roxanne: the Dutch girls are way louder then the Flemish girls. I already knew that before I participated but now the difference is very clear. Tessa is one of the louder Dutch girls.
    Thank you so much!

I just love her. She is so gorgeous and she was really entertaining

ICONIC WITH A CAPITAL I

^She's still iconic and didn't change:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zib1I06tCOs

She's in Temptation Island with Fabiola

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123