Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Katya

Lmao her Roxxxy read was sooooo brutal I literally shouted "Oh my god" when I heard it

AsNTM 5​: Maureen | Tu | Clara | Layla
    RPDR 9: Trinity | Charlie | Valentina | Farrah

Her performance was nice and a bit circusy (with the music). But she stood out based on that Roxxxy read alone. Straight up savage!
    Anyway, here's the All-Stars version of Rugrets, Total Rucall. I was hoping for another Ruflections but this is better than nothing.

​​
    BB 19: Christmas|Jessica|Cameron|Raven

that roxxxy read was out of this world.

outside of that, meh? her confessional delivery is predictable and we already saw what shes capable of in terms of gymnastics.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Zentrius. View Post
    that roxxxy read was out of this world.

outside of that, meh? her confessional delivery is predictable and we already saw what shes capable of in terms of gymnastics.
    MTE. There's something off about her confessionals which I hope doesn't continue.

BBCAN5 • Dre • William • Karen • Ika • Sindy

Achievements

Im still loving her eternally <3

Everyone else (in boy form) looks so radically different in a bad way except for Katya, Tatianna and Coco.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumina View Post
    Im still loving her eternally <3

Everyone else (in boy form) looks so radically different in a bad way except for Katya, Tatianna and Coco.

Spoiler:  

Ok, **** it, I was afraid I wasn't going to like her but I'm in love with her again

: Drag Race : Alexis, Nina, Peppermint, Sasha, Shea, Trinity, Valentina

My favorite queen ever impersonating my favorite musician ever has me like:

It was amazing. That said, as a tremendous fan of Bjork it did seem a bit of a superficial impersonation to me. Definitely deserving of the top, but she wasn't as referential to the person she was impersonating as Alaska so I think it was missing that extra touch to win the challenge. But still, loved the Volta-era look she had for Bjork and loved Katya on the runway/in the lipsync. Just hope that next time she syncs she'll get that $10,000.
      Spoiler:  

VNTM 8: Kim Dung, Cha Mi, Thien Trang
    Kinda want Trinity to win atm.

Quote Originally Posted by suppletangerine View Post
    My favorite queen ever impersonating my favorite musician ever has me like:

It was amazing. That said, as a tremendous fan of Bjork it did seem a bit of a superficial impersonation to me. Definitely deserving of the top, but she wasn't as referential to the person she was impersonating as Alaska so I think it was missing that extra touch to win the challenge. But still, loved the Volta-era look she had for Bjork and loved Katya on the runway/in the lipsync. Just hope that next time she syncs she'll get that $10,000.

UGH INR, I was ansious to see Katya performance of Bjork when I got spoiled since shes also my favorite but Katya didnt dissapoint. It wasnt a 100% accurate impersonation but Bjork is indeed a rather obscure character so I think Katya picked the right affectations of Bjork that would relate with the public and be funny so I think she did do great, I also saw Katya doing Bjork which was a plus, it fel like a creation of Katya and not doing what others have done of her. As a Bjork fan I was soo damn satisfied . Her runway look was also PERFECTION and I also liked her lipsync even though it was obvious she let Alaska win it to evade having to eliminate anyone.

Shes my pick to win so far, Katya is still as nutso as ever but just as talented and with even more confidence than before, beat the odds and win it gurl ♥

Her Bjork impersonation was fantastic and everything that I could ever want it to be and her runway look was definitely the best that she's had on the show. Great week for her. The only thing is that I just get the vibe that she's trying to rebel against the Miss Congeniality/sensitive sweetheart reputation that she had on season 7 and be more badass. At first, this bite was refreshing to me, but it's starting to feel a bit forced. Still like her tho, but moreso as a performer than a personality this time around.
    RPDR 9: Valentina, Trinity Taylor, Peppermint

That was one of my favorite Snatch Game performances of all time. I was rolling on the floor every time she was on. I think her lipsync started out strong, but kind of faded which is sad because I was really, really wanted to see her win this week.
    Tarja Turunen: Eternally my queen!

Her bjork impersonation was everything, it was hilarious together with alaska.
    The lipsync started good, she could've splits and slits and do all that gig but she chose not to.
    ☆ 너 삐졌어? 꺼져!

[ RPDR9 : shea, sasha, trinity, valentina, aja, ]
    "I'm a sophisticated woman who knows how to have fun."

I agree that she really didn't give a lot to her lipsync. Everyone knows she could have done so much more but she chose not to and she has her reasons to do so.

AsNTM 5​: Maureen | Tu | Clara | Layla
    RPDR 9: Trinity | Charlie | Valentina | Farrah

I do not get what is the point of throwing the lipstick, doesnt the losing queen still have to reveal who she would have eliminated? Like, what difference does it make at that point...

I love Alaska but Katya is now my winner!

Her Bjork had me gagging. And her 2nd outfit is perfect for the lipsync song, I just wish she gave more then she'll really warrant for that win.

Asia: Maureen
    Vietnam:
    Cha Mi | Kim Dung | Thien Trang

She was the star this episode.
    Her performance during Snatch Game was brilliant (I don't know much about Bjork but I did know what she used for the characterisation so that was very smart). Her confessionals are pure gold as usual and she made the smart move by throwing the LS.
    Sure, she has to show who she would've eliminated but it was obvious Tati was going. Now she doesn't look bad and has no blood on her hands which I find very strategic

I'm loving Katya, she is brilliant. Her rucalls are hilarious!

Kinda weird, but the color scheme in her outfit this week seemed like an homage to her best look last year (flight attendant outfit), which she also wore in the second episode of her season, during which she lip-synced but this time for opposite reasons. Wish that we could've gotten one as killer as Twist of Fate, but I get her explanation in RuCall (and as a smoker I get why the immediacy of having a cigarette would've had more appeal to her than the ambiguity of money she wouldn't receive for a year and certainly would have no chance of using while they were filming). Also it's clear she really likes Tatianna but still would've chosen her to go so she would've rather just let Alaska do the honors. I like RuCall but definitely feel the absence of RuFlections.
      Spoiler:  

VNTM 8: Kim Dung, Cha Mi, Thien Trang
    Kinda want Trinity to win atm.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast