Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Winner Announced | Dollhouse's Next Top Model 4

Achievements

Likewise, >.< Hope the judges are nice to me !

#BBOTT Jason | Shelby | Morgan | Alex | Danielle | Neeley | Justin
    #BB18 Da'Vonne | Michelle | Tiffany | Natalie | James
    #RPDR9 Farrah Moan | Aja | Valentina | Sasha | Alexis | Kimora

#iServeFace

Achievements

so sorry I haven't had the time to vote/comment yet, but wow I'm so excited for this cycle of DollhouseNTM so many stunning girls, great editors and shoots!! you're doing an extraordinary job cute <3
    will try to comment and vote more! looking forward to judging!
    EWFA8/9:MaBoussey.Solitude.Lisbeth.Maree.Angel.Luma
    Sigurdur.Yahuda.Cherub.Gang Wen.Al'lutah

Achievements

Got all judging. Gonna update the panel in couple hours.
    I'm out for working now.

Goddess & King & Queen

Looking forward to judging even if I know exactly what will happen on my part lol but I am hoping for Chansey, Rianne (who only got 6 point in the first shoot? but is a stunner and nailed every shoot), Darcy, and Rebecca to get in the next stage. Don't need to mention Qiana and Lamia, girls will get in for sure
    Last edited by skixoid; 09-08-2016 at 05:52 AM.

EWFA AS3: #toomany
    THE VOYAGE: Ivory, Nosipho, Elise, Winter, Milya
    AsNTM:
    LAYLA, SHIKIN, Clara, Maureen, Dorothy

Achievements

Is there a group promo image? Can't wait for judging :D

#BBOTT Jason | Shelby | Morgan | Alex | Danielle | Neeley | Justin
    #BB18 Da'Vonne | Michelle | Tiffany | Natalie | James
    #RPDR9 Farrah Moan | Aja | Valentina | Sasha | Alexis | Kimora

#iServeFace

I'm excited for judging too! Can't wait, literally refreshing soo much

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    Is there a group promo image? Can't wait for judging :D
    YEAHHH! What I have been waiting for

Achievements

THE PANEL

Before we know what the judges think about each girl.
    Let me clarify something and introduce you our judges.

1 | The game this season will run as stages

Like how late period of last season was. It will be 3 stages this season. BTW. Why stage performance?
    1) Time for editing will be loosened.
    Each of us have different time zones, different livings, and different free time. Normally, about 5 days per an assignment. It will cause stress and pressure if you get assigned in busy days. But as stage performance, you may have half a month for 3 shots. You can manage your own schedule to do them in any free time during that period.
    2) Editor's style/skill will be more obvious.
    I still want to see improvement and polished skill without changing personal style. As stage performance, everyone especially judges will witness clearly on each player. Which style they do. How skillful they are. How they can improve. What can be added for better works. There won't be one-shot wonder. Or one mistake kicked out. Players will have more shots to prove themselves.
    3) Of course, NO ONE will be the first out.
    It's really sad to see someone being first out. Especially the newbies. As stage performance they will have more task to practice and show to community. Though they're not through to second stage, I think the feeling is better than being cut right after the game started.

2 | Move on to next topic. How to judge.

Since the game will run in 3 stages, judging panel will happen at the end of each stage, not each photoshoot.
    - Judges won't give score
    - Instead, each judge will critic overall performance of each girl
    - And rank them by overall result of that stage
    Scoring in this season will have some minor differences so we don't want your score.
    See how it be later.

3 | Welcome your judges.

1) jercy. The editing mentor. His style is clean, sharp, accurate-proportioned. It really represents how 'old-school' meets 'modern' elouai-editing perfectly. He will share technique and skill to players. He can point out their problems, give them advice, or suggest some example for improvement. We love to hear from this legend.
    2) Vashhee. The creative mentor. We all witness how creative he is. He made some marks on many communities on RTVG; elouai, bitstrips, or TDI. He has done beautiful fan-arts. He has hosted some games and fictions. His ability of inventing ideas are acceptably outstanding. So he will share an inspiration to the players. Let ideas and creativity help them to have wider vision.
    3) Naearth. The social-media mentor. (Bryanboy is that you? LOL) He has been on RTVG for a long time, and always participating closely on elouai since the start to its down (previously). He is an experienced viewer, voter and supporter. I want an opinion from another perspective on the panel too. So what else he does feel as a follower to each photo, throw it on a comment. He will make our panel be more rounded tbh.

4 girls with highest score combined from public and judges will move on.
    Then 2 highest score from judges will be safe.
    Last but not least, 2 highest public score from the rest will continue next stage.

Now we're ready.
    Let the panel begins!

Achievements

JUDGING | STAGE 1 | RIANNE

jercy;
    You already have a signature look and itís a look of a top model. The contrast between your red hair and your pale skin combine with those mesmerizing eyes really make you a stand out in this cast. Your military shot is very good. Youíre showing your true potential without giving it all too much. I love it. Editing wise, your lips and nose look weird and wonky in your ĺ profile. It really bothers me and distract the beautiful face that you have. You need to adjust those nose and lips, look at some ĺ profile photos of models and study how their nose and lips change from straight on camera angle to ĺ profile.
    Now, onto your swimwear shot, LOVE it! You really show us your natural beauty and potential without doing too much. It is a captivating shot which really draws me in. You are on the top this shoot. Your shading technique is also a good example of subtle smoother shading. The thighsí shading couldíve been crisper but still tolerable for me.
    For your beauty shot, you look so effortlessly beautiful in this shot. I wish you would have place the shell more to your face because thatís the point of the shoot. You didnít utilize the prop very well imo and that make this shot miss the mark despite how beautiful this image is. Shading wise itís still acceptable but when you could go a little bit crisper donít hesitate to do it.

Vashhee;
    Just an absolutely gorgeous face. In all four of your pictures, you brought a great variety of faces which only works to your benefit. If you continue, you still have the option to close your eyes, change the expression of your brows or look away from the camera because while your faces are different I'd say the expression of all of them is very similar. On to the positives, I'd say your Military Promo and Swimwear Test Shot are both solid performances but it's your Shell Beauty where the magic happens. I particularly like your mouth here, it's so relaxed. Your body looks like a piece of art here and like that you used the shell to cover your genitalia. If you continue, another critique I have is your pose choices. They are good, but again there is a trend among all the pictures of this phase which is the hand on the hip arm and the raised arm behind the head. I think these worked for these briefs but I encourage you to avoid doing this for every picture.

Naearth;
    Miss last minute redhead, I love your look. It's good but simple, I'm afraid that if I look at you more it will be boring :/ I love your face in promo shot so much your angry face face is your angel face here and pose is great too. Your swimsuit shot, umm I kinda bored with this pose actually. Your expression is fine, this shot is fine but I want something more than just fine. Love your shell beauty shot! This face, this expression is perfect. the pose is nice and I have the best boobs than the other girls I love the way you done with your hair too, this is your best shot and I wanna see this standard performance in every shots. I'm really want to see more from you, Looking forward to see more from you, Good luck baby girl.

cutepongki;
    The last one arrived should be as fierce as you. I'm glad your last minute decision was to be with us. Your look is so standing out in my opinion. Especially those eyebrows are obviously great signature of you. Move on to your potential I'm really impressed with you. For me you really studied on the brief well and did exactly on what it asked. Your military shot is solid and strong, a great introducing photo for you. Your beach shoot is so relaxing and beautiful, slightly open your mouth would be perfect though. And for the last shot, my favorite of you in this stage. You showed us all the natural potential you got in the back. It effortless and beautiful. I agree with jercy though that if you brought a shell closer that shot would kill me more.

Achievements

JUDGING | STAGE 1 | DARCY

jercy;
    Darcy you have an edgier look compare to the other girls. So, you are a stand out already in my opinion. I like your subtle androgyny vibe that you exude in your military shot. You look very composed, calm, yet confident. But be careful on how youíre going with your expression because you have a tendency of having one look expression. On the editing side, do not forget to always shade your whole body where your skin is showing because the shading on your legs looks more blurry and sloppier than the one on your arm and upper body.
    Now, onto your swimwear shot, this is another great shot this week. I love the overall mood of your shot. You look so soft and serene which is the total opposite of your casting round and promo shoot. It shows you are a versatile model. I adore the pixelated background, although the water could use more shading. My only issue with this shot is your body looks a tiny bit bigger compare to your head.
    For your beauty shot, your expression is great. You really nailed it perfectly. You really are a versatile model. I wish we could get a different angle from you, but overall this is one of the top shot this week.

Vashhee;
    Your Swimwear Test shot is just an absolutely piece of art to me and probably the best out of everyone's. I would say this does not cross over into overposing, you found a fantastic balance. In your Shell Beauty, I love your face so much and your glance to the side makes the shot more compelling. However, the rest of the picture isn't particularly memorable. I could say the same about your Military Promo. If you continue, my tip to you is to maintain that consistency because in your swimwear picture you proved you are capable.

Naearth;
    Darcy, Darcy, Darcy Asian unique look but I'm telling you here that I'm not the fan of your look! All the features in your face is really not goes together and that hair style is really off, hontie! I wish you a better makeover. The public really freaking fall with your look but not me, I do wanna see what the public see in you so I wait for your next shoot and when it came out umm.. Not that bad! I found that when your lip close you look better, become more model for me. Your pose is not that extreme but with this outfit it make a cool shot. It almost good here but the only thing I hate is your bang! With all the public love and what I feel about you, I expect so much from you when it come your really first shoot that will show your modeling skill. When I saw your swimsuit for the first time YEAH! You're by far stand out and give something that the other girls won't do (and that what I expect from you!) I love the colors combine in this shot the sky, sea, cave and yourself it make this shot interesting but the interesting thing is not stop there girl. When I looked at the brief it ask for natural pose not too posey or dramatic pose BAAM! your pose here is soooo posey and your expression here by far so dramatic it so sexual, maybe belong on Maxim or some sexy magazine more. You better be careful more about the brief hontie! Now your last shoot to impress me, Don't hate it but don't love it too. The thing that I love here is your hair, You look so much better without that bang and messy style, jet black hair color really suit you, it make your face more clear and beautiful. Your full face without the bang is so stunning. The hate parts are your expression and your pose. The way you touch that shell is like you don't wanna touch it and that expression, side eyes, open mouth, It's like that shell is so disgusting and you really hate it LOL. Girl, this just the beginning and there so much from you. I'm sure you can surprise me more and I really wanna see it!

cutepongki;
    Solely on your look, I can open my mind you're absolutely my favorite in this cast. Love that androgyny and quirky combination here. It's so tough and high-fashion. DollNTM needs something like this to shake up the competition. As in the first rounds, you showed us not just the look but you also have the potential to be the big thing. Your swimwear photo is really amazing, but I must say it's too much on your pose. Great work in a wrong time imo but still impressed me a lot. Your military shot is not that bad but you can do much better. Anyway it showed who you are so obvious. The shell beauty is my favorite from you. Though I think you should grab the shell in a different way, I love how you look so pure and innocent there. Overall I think it's definitely a good start of you. Just be careful of the brief more.

Achievements

JUDGING | STAGE 1 | TYLER

jercy;
    Tyler you are a beautiful girl. Right now, I donít really see a model, hopefully makeover can change that. Quick on editing, the shading (and perhaps placement of your features, lips particularly) on your face, especially the cheek and chin area, really makes you look so puffy and bloated. Iím not sure if it was intentional or not, if it was, just ignore this critic. But, if you fix that issue, you would look more modelesque. I think you deliver in your military shot. The styling, the pose, expression, everything is on point.
    For your swimwear shot, I know the brief said to not do over dramatic posing but this is plain modeling 101 pose. Itís predictable and you really donít give anything special with your expression. One tip for every girl, if you want to do simpler poses, make it up with your expression or angle.
    Next on to your beauty shot, this is the best you ever look so far. I donít see any puffiness around your cheeks and chin. This angle is very good. You look slightly mysterious which I love about your shot this week. You really did great. Now, you need to work on your straight on camera face.

Vashhee;
    Tyler, I'd say three of your faces are more on the similar side in this phase, which I can be forgiving of since the competition just began, but I may as well point this out since I did with a few other girls too. If you continue, play around with different expressions aside from having an open mouth or not, e.g. looking to the side or angry/sad brows. I really like your face in your Shell Beauty shot and I think you did a great job there. There is a maternal, loving feel to how you are holding the shell which I appreciate. I'm not the technical judge, but I do take some of that on board and I think your Military Promo shot was one of the best out of everyones particularly because I can appreciate that you pixelated and drew the clothes and put that effort in more than some of the other contestants. You have a youthful and fresh vibe in this picture and your pose is fantastic. I think your Swimwear Test Shot is a bit of a stumble creatively. If I had to be honest the pose is lacking an original quality like Darcy or a creative/well-posed quality like Chansey or Lamia. You met the brief well but I feel you could have pushed a bit to present even a bit of a twist as unfortunately the pose came across a bit 101 to me. Neo had a similar pose but I think her expression and how she contorted her lower body meant she outdid you. If that indicates anything, it means you don't have to bring a lot to greatly improve the shot and there's a fine line between 101 and captivating sometimes. With that said, I appreciate this as a quintessential Victoria's Secret vibe but pose-wide I would love to see you aim higher.

Naearth;
    I love your name! You look like skinny blonde girl with chubby face in your model look shot. Your pose in promo shot is promissing! Gave me best pose of promo shoot round, also your sexy expression really help this shot hotter. I think your face look giant here on swimsuit shot, maybe dark color and more hair might solve it. Your pose here is fine, if you wanna catch the other girls you need something special more than this. On your shell beauty, oh! I know you really love that shell I like your pose but you expression is like you don't want anyone to touch your shell and your high bun is so weird here. It's just first stage but some girls will get cut if you survive this stage I wish you jump out of your box and show me the new Tyler, Good luck.

cutepongki;
    A girl like you are absolutely made for Victoria's Secret. That's good we can see your route obviously. But since you're in a competition, we will test you more than just being beautiful and sexy btw. It's not a big deal in this first stage since all the themes are mainly to see your natural potential, but be ready for the next phase IF you can make it through. Your military photo is quite great. You look confident, strong, and really attractive. Your shell beauty is really beautiful too. I love the expression here, how you looked at the camera is really captivating. Plus how you holding a shell adds some story here. I'm impressed. Your swimwear shot is the weakest imo. It's definitely following the brief, which I have to applaud you. However you can add some special elements to the shot. Overall, I think your beauty is a strong point. Like Vashhee said, if you can do more varriety on expression, your photos would be more exciting. And support jercy idea. Fix some pixel to make your straight angle moer delicate, your beauty will be a stronger weapon.

Achievements

JUDGING | STAGE 1 | REBECCA

jercy;
    You are a very gorgeous girl Rebecca. I love your look. You can go from high fashion straight to commercial with that face. You are like a diamond in the rough. The potential is there, it’s just need a lot of polishing to do. Your military shot for example, the pose, the mood, the expression are all there, but it needs more umphf to take it to the next level. Don’t forget to elongate your legs always because here your legs looking shorter compare to your torso. On the editing side, props to you for making your own pixel hair. Be careful about the hairline, it is way too high in this hair. Also, always shade your forehead especially the places where it’s under the hair so you won’t look like you’re wearing a wig. Adding some loose strands here and there will also help this hair look more natural.
    For your swimwear shot, you look so sultry and sexy in this shoot. There is also a subtle confidence coming from your expression. My issue with you is still the same, your legs could’ve look longer than your torso. Beside that, there is a slight composition issue. Look at Chansey’s shot, you two went for the same kind of pose but Chansey filled the frame of her photo more than you did. If you zoomed in your body more, the overall photo will have more impact.
    Next on to your beauty shot, you almost have the same problem with Diane which is emoting the same expression for the last 4 weeks. It is a stunning look but it’s getting predictable now. Your darkest shade is also too dark, almost the same shade as your outline. You need to make it lighter so your shading would look nicer and less severe. Overall, this photo is good.

Vashhee;
    Rebecca, I think my main critique in this face might be the lack of facial variety. It's not about the facial angles and more about the expression, such as the eyes and mouth. If you continue, my advice would be to try closing your eyes, opening your mouth or looking to the side. Displaying a variety of expressions can really only help you in the eyes of the judges when we're looking at all your work during the phase. My favorite picture of yours is the Swimwear Test Shot. You look so modelesque and stunning here. Your pose exudes a supermodel quality and your limbs look so long, feminine and relaxed. If I'm being honest, your Military Promo doesn't particularly stand out and may have been improved if you had posed with your arms more. I do think you put more effort into posing in your Shell Beauty which is a good thing. I think conceptually, if you took the shell out of this picture, it wouldn't change the dynamic of the shot at all. My critique is that you are more so holding it rather than interacting with it.

Naearth;
    Hey, Is that Naomi Campbell there!? I love your face so so much. Your hair look like it need a lot of treatment as soon as you arrive at the salon but honey that face! It will look so strong with any hair style even you get blad for your makeover! I don't like your promo shot, sorry but it look cheap. You should look into the camera and strike a pose more. Hmm it's nothing wrong with your swimsuit shot the pose is fine, the face is fine, wish the background is not that messy but compare to the other girl you need to make some move and catch anyone eyes more. Your shell beauty shot first I wrong to said that you face can work with any hair, this hair really don't suit with you at all and the pose you don't need to show your boobs like that honey if one hand on your body I think it might better. Your look is by far amazing but you need to step it up on your modeling skill, Good luck.

cutepongki;
    Such a strong and classic beauty combinations.... without that fake weave by the way lol. Take it off and you will be more than 10 times much better. I prepared something already but could you move on to get it? *Giggle* Even though your look are sold judging from feedback when you're introduced, shoot by shoot you have faded into thte background. What's the problem? Like Vashhee said, you always wore a dead face. That's not a good thing at all because it creates the main problem I see on you in this entire stage. It's lacking of energy and sparks to draw everyone in. Your photos are quite dry and not giving me life as I expected. However, it's not bad at all hunny. We just try to point out how you can improve. Your military shot is okay but totally forgettable. Your shell beauty is good, but it needs more dynamic to drive me crazy. Dynamic here doesn't mean dramatic, but some oomphs! Face, expression, kinda things. Your swimwear photo is my favorite. You showed how beautiful and modelesque of your body perfectly. It's clear that your natural potential is raw like diamond in a rough. You need to be polished.

Achievements

JUDGING | STAGE 1 | SOLEE

jercy;
    Vavavoom! What a sexy bombshell beauty you are Solee. You remind me of last winner Isabella. The question is can you do the same like her? I think you can definitely do it. I love your military shot. You’re giving me sexy with the styling with a fierce expression. It’s working for me. You’re giving me legs for days in this shot, but be careful on the proportion, your right leg (especially from knee down) looks a bit thicker from the other leg.
    Now, onto your swimwear shot, I honesty LOVE your shot this week. It’s in my top 4 pick. It could place higher if not be my number one pick if you had a different and better background and you zoom in your body more to fill up the frame. Everything else is working for me from your hair style, your pose, your expression, to the water dripping effect. This shoot is meant to be your shining moment and you did almost accomplish it imo.
    For your beauty shot, this is a step back from last week unfortunately. Your body is a bit too big compare to your head and your pose and limbs look kind of disjointed and very uncomfortable to look. I know you are asked to give interesting pose but this doesn’t look natural. Your face and expression is spot on however.

Vashhee;
    Solee, you are giving me some very sexy tea in your pictures and you exude a sexy quality naturally. What's on the menu? Legs, legs, legs @ your Military Promo shot and fierce strength. In your Swimwear Test Shot, your face looks incredible and it's a more soft, natural feel. I like this picture. The face and natural quality of the shot carries it and I think it matches the brief well. You attempted a more dramatic pose for your Shell Beauty which I think was a great choice. I think your arm positioning is so elegant here. With your eyes closed and the shell being held to your face, you are delivering a serene and pure emotion in this picture which I think feels very natural. I can't really fault you that much when it comes to the concepts, variety and what you brought to this phase. If you continue, all I can suggest is I might like to see something really edgy and high fashion from you.

Naearth;
    Shy girl with beautiful hair. I falling hard with your love, cute bright face with that amazing hair, you're so adorable. Move on your promo shot you had changed to another person just pull your hair back you changed to strong commander! Anyway your outfit look so short it not match with your body. I love to see how you transform, now you had changed again to sexy bombshell. You look so hot and sexy there, I believe thousand man around the world would buy a ticket to Krabi if there see this shot. Your shell beauty is what a let down shot Love how you done with your hair and the softly pose but that shell didn't really help you much it make this shot look more terrible and your expression is so weird there. You had delivered good performance but I think you can offer more.

cutepongki;
    Serene beauty we got in the cast. TBH the more I saw you, the more I think of Anne V. With this gorgeous look, yo can do commercial, you can do high fashion, you can do everything. Like Vash said, if you can continue, there're more variety shoots to let you proved how chameleon you can be. In this first stage what I'm impressed in you the most is how daring you are. Creativity vise, I think your set of photos is one of the most versatile in the group. You look strong and sexy in the military shot. You look pure and natural in the swimwear one, if it's zoomed in more the shot would be much better. And you are such a risk taker in the shell beauty. I see what you're going for in each concept and it's nice to see someone rally dig it like this. However, like jercy mentioned, you still need to focus a little more on editing and proportions. Good luck.

Achievements

JUDGING | STAGE 1 | CHANSEY

jercy;
    You have a great look Chansey. Those eyes are piercing through the soul and your long blonde hair can easily make you a fan favorite. I love the styling of your military shot. The coat, the hat, they’re all working together. Your pose is rather simple yet I don’t find it to be too modeling 101. You did a great job in this shoot.
    For your swimwear shot, this is a nice shot. You look attractive and striking. Your pose might be a bit too posey for the brief, but the overall image delivered. I love that you go to the high fashion route rather than sexy one. It works for your advantage. When you’re shading with pencil and using palette, you don’t always have to follow each shade/palette to the other in the same length, some can be longer and some can be shorter, or even skip one shade/palette for some area.
    Next on to your beauty shot, you went a bit too safe with your expression here Chansey. The pose I love, I just wish you pushed more in your expression. It’s still a good shot but very middle of the pack while I know you have the potential to be on top.

Vashhee;
    Chansey, I really like your baby face look and your gap sets you apart from the other girls. I think I am most impressed with your Military Promo shot and your Swimwear Test Shot. I think you posed absolutely brilliantly on the beach, it's not too dramatic and you look relaxed but I can see some posing talent seeping through. For your military shot, I think your pose, stance and the flowing hair really add such a commanding presence. Your Shell Beauty picture was a bit weaker for me, however, your face looked beautiful but I could've wished for more innovation from your posing. If you continue, I want you to avoid the trap of relying on your gap and feel free to photograph without your teeth showing when it's appropriate.

Naearth;
    Compare to the other girls I would say you are the basic one when I saw you walked there during model look shoot, I might completely forget you if there are more girls in the house. I do love your fierce eyes with that chic cheekbones but your hair that covered some part of your face is ruined the model look shoot so much but your promo shoot redeem it all! It's so strong, powerful and mixed with feminine and masculine style really well. I love your style here, how the colors goes together and your flowing hair. This shoot make you become more noticeable in the public based on your name became on the fans list more than the last shoot. It's opposite with your swimsuit shoot, It make me not comfortable to look at this shoot. I understand the pose but it not work well with your face. Your expression there belong with the safe pose, maybe just sit there trying to play with your hair or something. I love how your hair look in this shoot, love your swimsuit, your expression but not a fan of the pose. Shell beauty shoot is your weakness here compare to the other shoots of yours. Your safe pose is fine in this, the problem for me is your hair! (seriously? why I keep look at your hair! ) Its so messy here and it make your cheekbones bigger, It's beauty shot your face suppose to look naturally good but it weird to me. I'm your hair big fan! come up with more style and I really wanna see more from you ; )

cutepongki;
    You have such a ready blank canvas for modeling. It's modern and young plus those piercing eyes are really fantastic. With a face like this you can transform to anything in a photo. I agree with Naearth that when you let your hair down it looks better than tied up. Your Military shot proved that well. Though the shot itself is like you just standing there letting the wind machine works magic, the overall image is really impressive. Move on to your swimwear photo, I'm not fond on it tbh. Like it's snapped during you changed your pose and you're still not ready yet. I wish you relaxed more. Unlike your Shell Beauty shot. It might be an unpopular opinion but I really like it. I love how natural you are. This shot showcased your true beauty perfectly. I think you have come in a right way of not doing so much and keep classy. But I hope you can take a little more risk when it comes to some specific themes than these natural ones. As we've seen you have a plenty room to be improved.

Achievements

JUDGING | STAGE 1 | HARPER

jercy;
    I love your look! Your look has a balance of high fashion and sexy commercial which is always a good thing because it will make you a versatile model. I also love your military shot. It has some sexiness that the other girls don’t have but still fashion enough. You did really great showcasing your potential in these rounds. One critic, if you want to make an ombre effect on your hair, make sure the color transitions are very smooth so it won’t look like there is 2 different hairs franked into one.
    Now, onto your swimwear shot, just like Solee this shot is for you. You have the natural beauty and sexiness that the other girls don’t have and you did a very good job. This what I meant when I say simpler pose pairs with angles head or stronger expression. I credit you for taking risk by trying rotated angle head and it looks good. My only critic is to fix her left eye (especially the iris) because irises can get wonky after you rotated a head. So, when you redraw her irises make sure they don’t look wonky or too different from each other.
    For your beauty shot, I thought you would have own this shoot but that head angle wasn’t executed to showcase your natural beauty fully. When you try a tilted up head angle, you need to do more than just shift/move all her features a few pixels up. You need to adjust how her nose, lips, and eyes would look in the tilted up angle version so it will look more naturally. You can see Qiana’s swimwear shot for reference.

Vashhee;
    Something I really like about your pictures in this phase, Harper, particularly in your Military Promo and Swimwear Test Shot, is an entrancing elegance you have where it does not even seem like you are trying. Perhaps it is your willowy hair that helps this, or it is so that this is deliberate and you are working in tandem with your hair to produce this style of shot. Either way, I'm impressed. I really love that you are just looking over your shoulder in your Swimwear shot and it's a perfect example of 'less is more'. Your Shell Beauty is a stark contrast to the other pictures in tone and it is more purposeful in its engagement with the camera. I really love your upturned facial angle here and your hair styling here. I will say - I am not the technical judge - but the fingers are very unrelaxed here which does retract from the shot. Say if they were posed more elgantly or even caressing your shell more I think that would've helped the picture severely. The Shell also is covering most of your neck and shoulders which I think hurts the composition of the picture and makes you look stockier especially with your wider jaw. If you continue, my main advice I would say is to ensure you bring stronger poses in the future. It's not much of an issue at all currently, since your pictures are coming across as gorgeous and like you don't need to try, but I'm just warning you you will be critiqued for not bringing enough in the future with pose choices like this.

Naearth;
    Teenage dream the way you turn me on! You look young with less potential. I thought you wearing the wig in the model look shoot or having too much make-up, I'm not sure cuz I see your face so gray and the color behind your forehead is not the same color at all, When it's zoom close-up but I love your hair color anyway. Your promo shoot umm.. Not getting much love from me. Your left leg look like you're jumping about your pose is like nothing happened at all, If you wanna do some movement you need to you all parts in your body to make it work girl! Even your expression there is nothing too LOL. Your neck also look so long (not in a good way :gigle) but you impress me in you swimsuit shoot. Simple pose with a bit hair flow on the beach, less expression is more here! I feel so relax for this shot. I really don't understand anything in your shell beauty. I know the shoot called "Shell Beauty" but you don't need to hold the shell to covered 40% of your shot like that! The way you chin up high like that it definitely make it bigger and everything else smaller. I know you tried hard to impress but less is also impress sometime. You might not be the biggest name or stand out to the other girls but If I can give a ticket through the next round to any girl, I'd give it to you just because I know you can do so much better and you will delivered it, Like I see fire in yours! I really wanna see you grow and transfrom!

cutepongki;
    To me, your look is really gorgeous. Not standing out in a unique way, but for sure your beauty can share attention from other girls. Your ombre hair might be one element to make us grativating to you. So should we keep this? Or change to other thing to push you going out of the box? Hmmm... interesting. Cus now what I see, though none of your photos are bad to me, I can sense the frame of safe zone around you. You should break it more to blossom. Your swimwear shot are commonly impressive, and yes it impressed me too. Natural. Less is more. Or whatever. You nailed it. Move on to your military shot, it's just okay. Not bad but just okay. If you didn't let your arms completely down ther like that, the overall photo might be more interesting. And for the last one, Shell Beauty shot. It's so controversial on your facial angle. Some hate it. Some love it. I'm leaning on the second group. I love this tilted up face of you. The overall shot for me is good but if you can let us see your neck a bit, the photo would be more comfortable to watch. In this stage I think you worked well. You're memorable to me but I'm not sure is it because of the consistent performance of the photo or your impressive look. I love to see more from you.

Achievements

JUDGING | STAGE 1 | LAMIA

jercy;
    Wow you are certainly a unique beauty Lamia. I immediately captivated by your beauty seeing your casting shoot. Your styling in the military shoot is my favorite. I could see this styling in the big magazines like Vogue. However, I wish you could’ve done more with your pose. I know you probably want to go to a more simpler posing and you can do that but you need to balance it out with stronger expression which I don’t find it here. Don’t just rest on your unique beauty but utilize it to your advantage.
    Now on to your swimwear shot, it’s definitely one of the best shot this week. Your face and expression is perfection. The best one actually when it comes to expression. Despite your unique and edgy look, you manage to look softer yet still captivating. Your pose is very good as well. I would love to see your shading crisper. You don’t have to change your style completely, just make it less blurry/real.
    For your beauty shot, in terms of angle and expression you nailed it. I adore these risks you took resulting a striking photograph of you. My biggest critic would be your shading on the body got even more blurry than last week and it actually down grade the overall impact of your photo. This could’ve been the best shot of the week for me if not for the too blurry shading on the body.

Vashhee;
    You have a very striking face and I am a big fan of it. I think all four of your shots are quite strong in this phase, great job. Your Shell Beauty shot is definitely your best shot and stands out as fantastic to me and the gorgeous, captivating facial angle really adds variety to your pictures in this phase which is important. You performed strongly in the swimwear test shot too and I think you found a great balance between subtlety and contortion in your pose. If you continue, if it's appropriate I'd love to see your face look really soft. We know you can do fierce, perhaps an upturned angle with a softer expression would do the job. I've seen enough competitions to know you will be probably be critiqued for being too 'harsh' in the future by the public or the judges, due to your strong look, which isn't something that bothers me personally but I might as well inform you of the tea now~

Naearth;
    You look so professional here because of your edit is so well. First time when I saw you I think this girl will definitely go far in this competition and the fans will definitely love and rooting for you based on how the vote goes it's true! so it all well done on your model look shoot. Move on to promo shoot the style is good, I wish more life on your expression because your eyes look so tired and your mouth look so weirdly big there. I live for your swimsuit shot! Everything is perfect done here, All the great element is there, nice choice for background, your angel face, hair flow and the pose are brilliant! This my favorite shot of the season by far!! Your shell beauty shot is quite good, The fans love your shot, your name is on everyone list. I like it but witout the pony tail I think it will be more dramatic. You started this competition really good, Keep on these amazing performance, Can't what you will show me more on the next stage!

cutepongki;
    To be honest, I don't have much thing to say about you because other judges added in their critic already lol. Your look is special. Thick brows, sensual skin, and almost triangle face. The combination is really exotic. But can you be more out there? *giggle* All photos from you are absolutely on top of the rank. Love that strong posture in military shoot. Love how luscious you look in swimwear shoot. It's really working with that set and background. And your Shell Beauty blew me away. It's seductive, slightly mysterious, and of course so beautiful. You give me the striking vixen vibe here. Love your performance so much. You'e definitely the one to watch. Keep it up.

Achievements

JUDGING | STAGE 1 | SHAH

jercy;
    Shah, you’re exotic yet you have a more cutesy look. It intrigues me. I think you need a drastic makeover to elevate your look because the potential is there. Your military shot is good. It’s not standing out the most but all the signs of a next top model is here in this shot. Editing wise, I have not much complain, it’s good, clean, and crisp.
    For your swimwear shot, I love the water dripping on your body effect. It’s a very nice touch. But to be honest with you, I’m not really wowed by your shot overall. You could’ve play more with different angle and expression considering your very simplistic pose. Your editing has always been on point. Keep it up.
    Next on to your beauty shot, finally you’re stepping your game up. I love the risk you’re taking Shah. The pose is not boring at all like last week. Although you didn’t show interesting angle but your pose and expression made up for it. I love the creativity in this shot. My only critic is your cleavage is way too high. You are my top two with Neo this week.

Vashhee;
    Shah, to sum up your performance in this phase: I feel like your runway was good and you have a memorable, interesting look; your Military Promo and Swimwear Test Shots were on the weak side if I had to be honest; but your Shell Beauty picture? A-ma-zing. One of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. Very possibly my absolutely favorite picture in this phase. Your body looks so statuesque here with your raised arms holding the shell and the dripping water is just magical. Your expression is just so serene here. It's an utterly magical shot. For this shot alone, I think you have a lot of potential and I want to see more of you, I just think, if you continue in the competition, you have to bring that consistency because your posing in your other pictures, especially your Swimwear Test shot were unfortunately lacking in creativity compared to most of the other girls. I did like your styling in the Military Promo and your hair looked great but the pose was too minimal for me.

Naearth;
    Umm I have a problem so so much with your skin color I don't know but you don't impress me with your look, there is no first impression there but I may love you more when I see what you can do. Yet again your promo is not impress me, You're so special looking, wish you could delivered more. Your swimsuit shot umm I see your tried hard here but girl you right arm is completely crop out of this shot and it's like you don't know what to do with your left arm just put it there. Love that you tried to change your hair color but it didn't suit you, wish your expression is more softer but I like your water effect on you. Your shell beauty is genius! I super love it! It's so dramatic, love everything on it! You're specially different girl that why I expect so much from you than the other girl, I wish you can surprise me and make me fall in love with you.

cutepongki;
    See? With such exotic look like this, it could be loved or hated. For me, I absolutely love it because you're so original by now. However that worried me a bit because your early performances in this stage was quite weak. Your military shot is like you just standing at set with completely blank space in head. Your look and edgy styling saved you a bit though. Onto the swimwear shot, ugh you tried to be resting too much. It's not for modeling in my opinion. It's like a photo taken during a trip with friends. These two shots almost made me giving up on you but dammmmnnn. Your Shell Beauty is wonderful. Aquarius Goddess of course. WE NEED SOMETHING LIKE THIS FROM YOU!!! If you can move on, no time to hold back.

Achievements

JUDGING | STAGE 1 | QIANA

jercy;
    You have an amazing strong look that will photograph very well. For me, you did the best in the military shoot. The combination of pose, angle, and expression that you went for are to die for. It’s what set top models apart new faces and right now you are looking like a top model. Just a quick advice on the editing, go easy on your tool shading technique. Don’t go too blurry and too realistic!
    Now, onto your swimwear shot, this is breathtaking! You are such a strong editorial girl and you always bring that your shot and tbh it really elevates this supposedly commercial shoot. Your body looks banging and the head angle is a risk worth taking for. Great job! I feel like I’m going be your toughest critics for editing and shading technique for this whole competition. But this is a good example of how you balance smooth shading with crisp pixels.
    For your beauty shot, Oh Lord here we go, this body and face shading is far too realistic for pixel doll. It doesn’t even look like you Qiana. I’m sorry I’m disappointed with this shot. You need to get back to your shading technique in the military shoot. I know you can absolutely do it. Conceptually, the pose, expression, and everything else are great but the execution is very poorly done.

Vashhee;
    Ugh, your face in the Military Promo... just exquisite to me, amazing work. I wouldn't describe you as the best poser in this phase (though you had some great pose choices in every picture), but you have a natural talent for expressing emotion and tone with your face in photographs, possibly the best out of all the girls in this regard. Your Military Promo is genius. You have such a cool, chill girl vibe here and coupled with the slouched stance it just works so well. Your Swimwear Test Shot is captivating for the face alone, though the soft glare in this shot adds to it positively. Your Shell Beauty is simplistic and the gaze is so powerful. The ponytail being wrapped around the shell, your hand and your forearm is that needed edgy twist otherwise the shot may have been too lacklustre. If you continue, my only critique really is explore with more dramatic poses if the brief calls for it.

Naearth;
    Do you believe that 9 is lucky number? You look old school and mature on your model look shot which what I love. This kind of look always surprise everyone on elouai games and guess who slay the fans vote? your name appeared on 1st and 2nd in almost every ranks, Congratulation. but if you wanna slay me, sorry not this shot. For me this is quite lazy pose and I still see the old school side of you. Your face is interesting anyway. Your swimsuit shot it can appear on any VOGUE! Everything here perfection, if the limit of score is 10 I would give you 50! I believe that when this season is end this shot will be on top 10 best photos of season for sure! Face! Face! Face! is what you gave us on shell beauty shot, honey! The light on your goddess face is everything. The only thing I would ask is did you tied your hair on your arm? LOL. I love all your shots combine together, it's a great collection to start this competition. Slay me more!

cutepongki;
    I'm so insecure to critic since the African Queen was down to DollNTM. I love that edgy, mature, and native look of you. Your performance was without a doubt hit a homerun through this stage. The various head angles you showed proving you don't have anything to hide for modeling. Love that rough vibe you gave in military promo shot. You perfectly killed it in the swimwear photo. And then you put some interesting creativity in the Shell Beauty. However, I see the point from jercy about your too realistic shading. I want to keep your style but what can we do to keep it while not being too realistic? Maybe tone down the using of Burn / Dodge / Smudge tool on editing. Just tone down a little, but don't remove it on your process to keep your editing style.

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast