Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Winner Announced | Dollhouse's Next Top Model 4

Achievements

JUDGING | STAGE 1 | DIANE

jercy;
    Diane you have such a strong face and those piercing blue eyes are so captivating. One quick critic on editing is imo your skin outline it too light, almost similar to your darkest shade. You should always make the outline darker than your darkest shade. Your military shot is decent but is it enough to carry you to the next round? I find the styling a bit too on the nose and predictable with all the gloves and boots. Same like Darcy, you need to always shade your whole body where your skin is showing. Finally, when you’re drawing your own hair or anything, make sure to have all the edges in crisp pixels. There is no need to anti-alias your edges.
    For your swimwear shot, conceptually I think this could be great. What I like the most about this shot is the way you position, resize, and crop your body to the background. It looks great. I also like the way you look away from the camera giving a fierce expression. Your hair also looking better this week, this is what I meant for crisp edge. The critic is your body shading needs to be a lot crisper than this. I know you can do this, you have the potential.
    Next on to your beauty shot, it’s been 4 shoots and I kept seeing the same fierce with open mouth expression from you. You need to vary your expression more. Play with your eyebrows, lips, eyes to make a different yet subtle expression. Overall, it’s still a stunning photograph because you are a stunning girl, but don’t just rely on one go to look only.

Vashhee;
    Diane, I think my main critique regarding this phase would be a lack of facial variety. I do not want you to have a 3/4 profile in two of your shots so I am mostly referring to your expression. If you continue, perhaps a closed mouth or closed eyes or a side glance could help your shots. I do enjoy your Military Promo and I think your stance reads powerful. Your swimwear shot is - conceptually - sliiightly 101 for me though I can appreciate the 'less is more' approach and your hair looks beautiful here and carries the shot. I think your Shell Beauty is my favorite shot of yours. There's a naivete and innocence to your face and pose here that is captivating. Your choice to hold the shell with your arms and simultaneously cover your bust and cross your arms in this elegant way means that - creatively - I think you outdid a handful of the other girls.

Naearth;
    You're 19 right? but I you look older than your age! In a good way girl! You look so much potential here, beautiful eyes color, perfect skin, rock that shaved side hairstyle! but your nose is super weird there :/ Your promo shoot, I think you wore too many things there. The pose is great like you're ready for the competition, ready to kick any girl's ass! but I think I ever saw this expression before I see Pantene ad campaign in your swimsuit shoot! Your hair is too flow for me with that pose it not goes together. The brief ask for natural pose not just standing there, If you close your eyes, use your hands more I think this shot might be better. Your face is more gorgeous everytime when I look at! but girl I ever see this expression before, I swear! Your shell beauty it's like an African girl protrait shot, It's so beautiful! Background look a bit too dark but I won't mind it at all compare with what you did with your hair style and your softly pose. Your nose is weird in every shots, I'll give you some money to fix that nose as soon as you can! You're so underrated yourself girl, I think you did a great jobs for the first round, Good luck.

cutepongki;
    Your look is original and representing old school vibe, which is different and interesting in my opinion. However, fix some pixels in your iris and your look would be more delicate. What I have seen the most obvious in your stage performance is the effort you strongly put in each photo. One big problem I think you can fix first, for me I think your proportion. Some looks too small, some looks too big. If you're still not sure how big of the body you can go for, just use the runway base for a reference everytime you edit. You will be more accurate on the body proportion. I also agree on everyone, you're lacking variety on expression. If you put slightly differences like others said, your photo will be more interesting to see.

Achievements

JUDGING | STAGE 1 | NEO

jercy;
    I love your androgynous appeal Neo. We don’t see that often in this industry. If you could translate your beauty into shoots you would be a threat to other girls. It’s interesting that you choose to do a walking pose. It is different and it’s working for me. I love this hip, cool, urban vibe you exude in this shoot. It sets this photo apart from the other photos.
    For your swimwear shot, this is a good shot from you Neo. Your pose is simple but you tried some variety with angle and expression. It almost works for me. When you try a tilted up head angle, you need to do more than just shift/move all her features a few pixels up. You need to adjust how her nose, lips, and eyes would look in the tilted up angle version so it will look more naturally. You can see Qiana’s shot for reference. But still, imo it’s worth a try and you did good. I also love that you play with lights effect as well, it’s nicely done and add more depth to your shot.
    Next on to your beauty shot, you are such a risk taker when it comes to head angles. I adore that. Some will work, some will not. This time it works better than last week. Just keep trying and you’ll eventually master it. The overall photo is stunning. You fulfilled the brief completely. This shot draws me in and tells me a story. You did the best this week!

Vashhee;
    When it comes to creativity, for me, you were undoubtedly one of the strongest in this phase. You look strong and commanding on the runway and in your Military Promo and you look serene on the beach and in your Shell Beauty picture. I always get a stiffy when a short-haired girl knows how to pose this well. Arguably, your Swimwear Test Shot's pose isn't the most original choice ever but you executed it very well in combination to the upturned facial angle. I absolutely adore, adore, adore your Shell Beauty picture. The pose is just exquisite the the rotated camera angle is ingenious to me. Your arms positioning is well executed and I love that you covered your bust and pose with the shell too. If you continue and can maintain this level of posing talent, I will continue to be excited. My only critique is your expression seems slightly off in your Shell Beauty picture. It's not the eyes, the nose or the facial angle. It may be the mouth and teeth, it's a bit stiff for me. Perhaps if you had an intake of breath here (like a more open mouth) it would have been an improvement.

Naearth;
    When you walked on the model look shooting set I swear I can't even take my eyes away from you! Your look is so attractive, strong eyes, perfect cheekbones every features on you is so attractive! Your promo shot is so cool! It's simple yet classy. I love your hair style here, You make me fall in love with you shot by shot. YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! at your swimsuit shoot, You look so f*cling tomboy in the first two shoots but I completely forget it when it come on this shot. You wearing swimsuit and you show your feminine side which is good, I see your booty tooch there, show us more angel expression and the light on your one side is really good here. Your shell beauty shot, ummm. It's black and white so it hard to look clear what you did there but I think you're lay down on the beach right? if yes, I love it. You give me something different from the other girls and I like it. I like your pose, You give the best pose compare to the other girls. I wish you could turn your chin down a little bit because it so high there and make you face look weird. I completely love what you had gave so far. You're the one to watch babe!

cutepongki;
    In my opinion, your look is exclusive. It's young but strong, edgy and urban but so ethnic and naive, androgyny yet still adorable. Like What?? It's a really great combination. Your performance was really really impressive too. You're not afraid to take a risk when you can and that's great for modeling. I'm not crazy on your military shot that much but the others two are beyond. Your Swimwear photo is really beautiful. It's so refreshing and the flare hit some part of your body is a good sign for your journey maybe lol. Your Shell Beauty is different in a good way. Though I can say I don't like that your arms are all over the place, the overall shot is really capturing my attention. You have set a great standard for yourself. From now on, just moving forward of go beyond of this stage.

Achievements

I'm gonna be out for work for 2 days.
    Elimination will be up when I'm home.
    Sorry, This is so urgent.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by @Rebecca
    Rebecca, I think my main critique in this phase* might be the lack of facial variety.
    Quote Originally Posted by @Diane
    Diane, I think my main critique regarding this phase would be a lack of facial variety. I do note that you* have a 3/4 profile in two of your shots so I am mostly referring to your expression.
    Sorry for the typos.

BB: OTT • Whitney • Morgan • Shelby
    ANTM 23 • Kyle • Tash • Cody • Courtney • Paige

Love these judging panel, the idea of separating them via aspects ia genius.

Thanks for critiques btw

did not expect for the comments to be more on the positive side at all Thank you for the tips! Really great for a newbie I made those photos a month or less so there are things I would've changed as well but I am very grateful for the tips still

EWFA AS3:
    #toomany
    THE VOYAGE: Ivory, Nosipho, Elise, Winter, Milya
    PhNTM2: INA, Jan, Shekie
    AsNTM: LAYLA, SHIKIN, Clara, Maureen, Dorothy
    BNTM: SIMONE, OLIVIA, CHLOE, Alannah, Abby
    GNTM: CELINE, GRETA, GIULIANA, SERLINA, Lynn
    FNTM: JUUSO, SOFIA, JERRY, Roosa

Thank you for the critiques! It's exactly what I expected with the face.. I'll work on it asap!
    Love this judging btw

Achievements

ah shiet scared that neither of my girls will make it to the next round

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Rosie x Candice

Today

Achievements

ELIMINATION

A battlefield was set for the next stage.
    But only 8 models with highest performance will continue to battle.
    To find out only one becoming Dollhouse's Next Top Model.

First 4 Models who continue to Stage 2.
    The models with highest overall score combined from public and judges.

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Qiana.
    A truly front-runner but don't be too comfortable because I'm pretty sure the other girls has a lot to offer in latter shoots.

Spoiler:  

Lamia.
    A gorgeous girl who has potential and also a lot of fans. We love to see more of you.

Spoiler:  

Rianne.
    A wildcard who definitely has strong potential. Bring more to the table.

Spoiler:  

Neo.
    Judges see a lot of potential in you. But you might have to gain more love from public. I know you can.

From the rest of you,
    judges see these 2 have the most potential and biggest room to grow.

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Darcy.
    A girl with definitely strong look. We expect you to push it harder and show more amazingness.

Spoiler:  

Chansey.
    The finest blank canvas who is ready to be anything. I'm pretty sure you will have wider space to prove yourself next stage.

And finally from the remaining 6 of you,
    2 models who gain the most support from public, and will be moving on are.

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Harper & Rebecca.
    Both of you impress us with the look, but you need to step up your game to show a lot more of potential.
    Keep working harder. You are still have a chance to become Dollhouse's Next Top Model.

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

I'm sorry 4 of you.
    Diane, Shah, Solee, and Tyler.

This might not be your time to shine but I expect you to be rising in the future.
    Thanks for participating.

OVERALL SCORE

JUDGES SCORE

*Judges ranked them from the most to least favorite. 1st got 10, then 9.5, 9,... and so on.
    9th&10th place got 6. 11th&12th place got 5.

PUBLIC SCORE

WEEKLY PUBLIC SCORE

Congratulations to those who got in for next stage Congrats bgb

I expected this, I'm not even proud with what I did with Diane that time but this will be such a notable comp. to me, the first one I played

I'll be following! Excited for next shoot

EWFA AS3:
    #toomany
    THE VOYAGE: Ivory, Nosipho, Elise, Winter, Milya
    PhNTM2: INA, Jan, Shekie
    AsNTM: LAYLA, SHIKIN, Clara, Maureen, Dorothy
    BNTM: SIMONE, OLIVIA, CHLOE, Alannah, Abby
    GNTM: CELINE, GRETA, GIULIANA, SERLINA, Lynn
    FNTM: JUUSO, SOFIA, JERRY, Roosa

OMG I WAS SO SURE I WAS GOING Thank you for believing in me, please don't call me last again lol
    Any girl going would've been so sad right now.. I love the cast photo by the way!

congratulations to the cast

skixoid, you have improved a lot based on your recent editing and diane's portfolio is not a reflection of how you've improved now
    there will be more games to come

omg shah?!?
    shocked tbh! but rebecca also has a lot of potentials!

Achievements

omg thank god. i really didn't think either girl would be making it in. its good that i have 1 to focus on so I can try to step up my game and get it as perfect as possible.

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Rosie x Candice

The public 100% saved me there, thank you <3

Those charts are my aesthetic.

Achievements

Awe this is why I didn't like the way the elimination was gonna happen :/ I really wanted to play

#BBOTT Jason | Shelby | Morgan | Alex | Danielle | Neeley | Justin
    #BB18 Da'Vonne | Michelle | Tiffany | Natalie | James
    #RPDR9 Farrah Moan | Aja | Valentina | Sasha | Alexis | Kimora

#iServeFace

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast