Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Face Thailand Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by AnemonefisH View Post
    Call me a racist bitch, but as a Thai myself, you don't see those silly Thais bitching in AsNTM social because they are in a demographic that are not that well-educated enough to use English to harass contestants and judges on social media. (As those who are well-educated to be able to communicate in English and have high media awareness are smart enough not to do such things) If they are fluent in English enough, I'm afraid it would turn out just like those annoying pinoy fans we have to ignore every AsNTM season.
    I totally agree with this and I don't think what you said is anything close to being a racist at all. I think Thai people are more than capable to act worse on social media than Pinoy fans could but we (thankfully) have the language barrier that holds us back from embarrassing ourselves on an international level. I am Thai but I can say that I HATE the way most Thais judge people without knowing much about them and went on to say horrible things about people on the social media just to seem like some badass bitch. (Although it's arguable that most of the people in the world are this way but if you're Thai and if you've been reading loads and loads of negative things from those "keyboard warriors" you would know that it's getting out of hand and it's getting worse and worse everyday.

About this episode - GRACE totally shined throughout and her strut in the commercial looks incredible! I do agree with Team Bee that they asked for a commercial that would give the Victoria's Secret vibe so I don't get it when they didn't win because it's too Victoria's Secret-y, although I thought their downfall would be Sky saying the wrong line and the one-person-says-one-word thing isn't flattering at all and I don't know how Bee actually thought that was a great idea but overall I love Team Bee's commercial the most but Team Marsha does deserve the win too. I also didn't like the eliminated girl too much because of her personality and how she mostly blamed others and talk sh*t about others when she herself didn't really deliver but I thought she definitely looked great in the commercial and she is stronger than the one that didn't get eliminated.

Next to you, the sky's so blue.

Some of the clips from episode 7 with English sub titles
    The Face Men Thailand Final 5 Portfolio Battle

So awkward.

Tubtim was fight so much when she was in elimination room. Although her modeling skill is not good, i like her so much because of her strong fighting whenever she was send in elimination room (same as Stephanie from The Face US S1)
    Plengkwan from Team Lukkade is improve so much from episode 1 and so does Fah
    Grace from Team Marsha is a big suprise. She slays so much. I think her photograph skills is the best in Top 9. Julie is a huge dissapointment. She is just only beautiful and nothing special.

RTVG Apprentice
    :yeahthatThis week

Marsha quit and was replaced by Cris

Winning coach and team: Lukkade

Bottom two: Khaw (team bee) & Julie (team cris)
    Eliminated: Khaw

what the marsha quit..tell us the detail pls thx

Quote Originally Posted by momowb321 View Post

Hold on, Marsha quit?!

Quote Originally Posted by momowb321 View Post

Whatwhatwhattt?!?!
    Gurllll, spill the T!!

PR16: Ayana Brandon Batani Kentaro Kenya Michael

UkrNTM4: Anastasiya G. Danylo Elena Karina Katya Samvel Sergey Svyat

BNTM12: Cirrah Leah Efi Georgia Ivy Shaunagh Tamsin

INTM3: Aakriti Parina Riya Sabita Shweta

AtNTM8: Allegra Daniela Edvin Julia Lucas Peter

RPDR AS3: Aja DeLa Milk Shangela Trixie

RTVG Apprentice
    Due to the King Rama 9th death in October, the filming was postponed and it was the same time that Marsha was booked to join in the new tv drama filming so she had to quit. Cris takes her place with a totally new vibe. She comes to fight and she comes to win for real. She has changed dramatically and it pleases a lot of the fans who ew-ed her when they know all the rumors abt Marsha's quitting the show. I must say she is the new Cris.
    - THEFACE THAILAND Season 3 -
    - #teamLukkade -

It's not such a big deal like the show trying to make it seem though. I mean it's pretty shocking and they don't explain sh*t. They just announce that she ending her role as a mentor. Everyone gasp and Lukkade is like "wait what .. I guess she's really quit?"

Actually, there's a logical explaination for that. Following the death of the recent King of Thailand in mid October, all the show has to stop filiming. The show was scheldule to be end in November and that was all the mentor are signed in the contract. But since the filmimg has to be postponed, Marsha has another drama to be filmed in JAPAN which can not be cancelled. So they made it seem like she quit and bring back Cris,the fan favourite mentor aka the last 'Angelic' mentor. (Dumb choice tbh, She suck as a coach in season 2 and her team only survived because they're good on their own. But she can't direct sh*t. She costs so many lost in her season and her legacy seem to continue here lol)

Anyway Cris seem to change her strategy. From the mentor who only praise and spoiled her team member and never give them any critics. This time she push a girl too far and that girl (Julie) is crying because she's Marsha's fav and never get critics before. In short, Cris sucks and her legacy continue. The only team that get good critics are Team Lukkade.

Lukkade said in the elimination room about She and Marsha's feud that their game was about to get fun and They really respect each other. It suck that Marsha has to leave. So she save Julie and said in confessional that. "this time it's for you, Marsha" or something like that. I'm sorry if I don't remember correctly.
    - EWFA:X -

Also .. just when you think this show is about to end with all this surprising twist BS. Bam! the sequel.

The new twist was introduced shortly after the elimination.
    all three mentor has a chance to bring back one of the eliminated girsl to their team. ONE FOR EACH TEAM WTF. Just a reminder that we're 9 episode in and there're 8 girls left and they want to bring 3 girls back. This show is never going to end. Bee seem to mad about the idea (Which is totally justifiable) and storm off set. I guess she won't use her right to steal someone back? (To be fair , she just lost her first member and they give her a chance to bring one back. She must be tired of carrying all the weight lol)

Terrible move. I guess they have too much free time when the filming is on hiatus. Boo.
    - EWFA:X -

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?

Oh, I thought she quit because she was fed up with Lukkade's BS.

I support the twist because it means Hana will probably be back and also because it'll give us a few extra episodes before Cris inevitable leads her team to extintion.

RTVG Apprentice
    Actually, the mentors can pick ANY girl from ANY team so, even though Hana is, supposedly, back, she 'may' be on team Cris though..
    - #teamLukkade -

Quote Originally Posted by GFMisc' View Post
    Actually, the mentors can pick ANY girl from ANY team so, even though Hana is, supposedly, back, she 'may' be on team Cris though..
    This twist is same as twist in The Face Vietnam Season 1.
    Rumor said Phạm Hương want to steal Kim Chi from Lan Khu and become a member on her team after she eliminated Kim Chi in episode 6. But Kim Chi refused this chance.

RTVG Apprentice

New Poster!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    - #teamLukkade -

That's a great poster!
    Philipp Plein to the NTMs of 2016:

Love the poster but I knew this would happen with Marsha as something about her was off the recent episodes. Cris my dear get ready to get Nicoled from The Face Aus
    The Face Men Thailand Final 5 Portfolio Battle

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast