Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: Australian Survivor

most of the survivor's viewers have a crush on Robbie but I have a crush on Brian lol

my top three are Mat/Sharn, Shane/Brian and Shon/Fenella
    either Mat or Sharn deserves the win.

I'm so disappointed at how Sam played the game and I'm a little sad to see him leave before Mat but hats off to Mat for still being in control despite the GIGANTIC target on his back. I'm excited to see how next week plays out. Not a fan of Mat & Steve & to an extent Sharn after the latest episode's edits at all though.

PULL THROUGH SHONELLA <3333333

In Memoriam : Avicii (1989-2018)

Bad Habits
    "Don't f*ck with Shane Gould" YAAAS this season is iconic. King Benji <3

Achievements

Holy ****ing ****... that was legit an epic episode. We don't deserve this season. One of the best survivor seasons we had in a while, Ghost Island what?

Benji is obviously a front-runner to win at this point. Plus, he has an idol, so I don't think the contenders are going home anytime soon.

That tribal council was so good. Honestly, at this point, I won't be upset if Benji ends up winning. Even if he doesn't, I hope he gets brought back for future seasons, the guy is a cutthroat and he is not here to sheep anyone.

COME ON SHONELLA! <3

Queen Shane is out for revenge tomorrow.

but she's got nothing in her sleeves really.

This episode was epic. Why elimineee didn't play his idol???
    To me that was enough evience that things going south!!!

I hate benji before but after he voted out Rob, he is now in my top 3. He is eager to make a game changing move and he got it.
    I just hope Monika/Brian will really team up with the contenders and not stick with the original tribe sooner.

there are a lot of great gif-in the making this episode

Achievements

Duck in formation, bitch!

<3

Spoiler:  

Dayummmmmmmm.

I don't even LIKE Benji (in fact, he was one of my least faves this season before this episode), but I have to give the guy credit for one of the ballsiest moves in the game thus far, with that quick thinking at TC. Nerves of steel! I feel like whenever that happens, everyone is just so shocked and ****ting bricks - has anyone on the spot been able to convince another player to replay the idol once it's been declared?

I love that Sharn was paranoid enough that she didn't question Benji's illogical statement of "it'll go to a revote". I don't know why anyone else didn't bother to ask Benji to explain either. There would have had to be some really odd math for a revote - it would have to have meant Sharn got the majority of votes (which would be cancelled) and then a tie vote between two other people?

Anyway... whatever it takes to get Fenella and Shonee to the end

Bad Habits
    Bye King Benji <3 Next ep I see Bryan playing his idol, Sharn/Shane/Steve voted out

any links?

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by FashionLover View Post
    any links?
    My site hasn't uploaded any links yet I am not excited about watching it anyway since what I assume to be Australian has already spoiled the episode...

RTVG Apprentice
    https://oload.download/f/nwqghgKgqXM...L.x264-MFO.mp4
    There it is!

I think this season is one of my favourites ever, and currently slaying the US seasons. The blindside of Mat goes down as one of the best moments in survivor. So many shifts in alliances, I always don't like the seasons when there is a core 5/6 which constantly vote together. Still think it is funny how Shonella and Monica made it so far, not doing much, following around but I kinda want them to pull through until the end. If one of those 3 girls win they can have the same story as Kristie.

Quote Originally Posted by Coaxer3 View Post
    https://oload.download/f/nwqghgKgqXM...L.x264-MFO.mp4
    There it is!

I think this season is one of my favourites ever, and currently slaying the US seasons. The blindside of Mat goes down as one of the best moments in survivor. So many shifts in alliances, I always don't like the seasons when there is a core 5/6 which constantly vote together. Still think it is funny how Shonella and Monica made it so far, not doing much, following around but I kinda want them to pull through until the end. If one of those 3 girls win they can have the same story as Kristie.
    Thank you!

Shonella being the last two standing from the Contenders tribe <33 legends only

Also, the producers must hate Monika. She has had only 6 confessionals the whole game
    Last edited by LaQuawnda; Yesterday at 11:41 AM.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334