Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Australian Survivor

Achievements

The fifth boot </3. So sad.

The contenders are a better tribe because they're regular people/don't have the background of having been 'famous' and are there to play the game. Pulling for Shonee and my hag Anita. Also pulling for scrump Paige because she's making mistakes left and right and it's just glorious to watch. Fenella is cute but she gets barely any screentime/confessionals so yeah, I don't see her going far.

Also agree, Zach is a douche. And I don't like Robbie either. Benji is the only rootable male for me so far.

As far as the Champs, I flove Lydia and Moana. Sharn is cute but doesn't get much screentime either. I'm really bummed about Moana showing Mat her idol, BUT I do love that threesome. Everyone else is kinda blah to me.

Can't wait for tomorrow night's episode. <3.

I really really Shonee, Fenella, Sharn and Moana

Benji, Robbie, Steve and Zach are so hot DAMN! <3

Achievements

I bitch cried the entire way through that 5th TC good GOD

On the Contenders side, I really like the Parent Alliance of Tegan and Heath, Hagoddess Anita, and Benji bc he's got this adorable beta quality to the Douchecanoe and Robbie. Shonee and Vanilla have been non-existent, and Paige is such a smug little brat. I kinda stan? But not entirely.

As for the Champs, I don't really dislike anyone, but I feel like a lot of people just haven't been shown enough for me to have a really good impression. I really like Moana and Sam, Sharn is okay when they show her, I warmed to Mat a lot after his family Segment, and the fact that Shane has survived 5 episodes, and her comment in the preview of "are you threatening me?" makes me love her. Depending on how far Jackie goes, she could make a GREAT villain, Lydia's cool but I don't feel like she'll make it deep? Idk

Achievements

OMG. WHAT HAPPENED?

Bad Habits
    Grandma Shane being a hot mess <3 Sad to see Moana go, she was turning out to be a good player. There'll be bigger players who will rise in future eps - ie Sam, Monika, Matt, Paige

Quote Originally Posted by LMS2 View Post
    Grandma Shane being a hot mess <3 Sad to see Moana go, she was turning out to be a good player. There'll be bigger players who will rise in future eps - ie Sam, Monika, Matt, Paige
    what about Jackie, Sharn, Fenella and Shonee?

Lmao Bye!

I don't like Ha.

NTM 2018 Julia|
    Chamia | Ioanna S.
    All Stars 4 Manila Luzon | Latrice Royale | Jasmine Masters

Achievements

I knew Mo was too good to be true like they were shoving her down our throats; I had a feeling she would go before merge because of that, just not this soon.
    Shane is floating by, just like Paige. The only difference is that people pushed Shane away (prob due to her age) whereas Paige pushed people away, especially the girls. Survivor is a social experiment, and if Shonee and Vanilla (thnx Runic) were successful in securing Anita on their side, then Paige truly sucks at this game considering she is younger than them and Anita would be drawn to that. At the same time, she sucks so bad at the game that I am praying she makes swap tribe if there is one and ends up on the same tribe as Mat and ultimately sheeping him to his undisputed win.

Zach was a bit sexist during this episode. He truly considers them worthless. Robbie could manifest to be a solid gameplayer if he would just get rid of Zach and stop associating himself with him. I also think he is hot so yea, I would love to see him on my screen for as long as possible. But not at the expense of Mat, Monika, Jackie, Anita, Sam, and Tegan. I care for some others too, but they haven't shown much potential "winner" edit yet. Not to say Monika has, but she is on no one's radar right now and could make it far.

Players that I don't care for and wouldn't shed a tear if they go: Vanilla, Lydia, Benji, Brian.

Achievements

I am a bit surprised that miss Mo is gone, but I mean, I get what Icing stated about them putting her down our throats early. I thought it was because she was going to be a contender for the long run, but the edit now makes me realize she follows the typical Survivor US tough female edit that looks like they're gonna get far, and then end up getting booted (see: Roark, Michaela in MvGX, Ali) because they want us to invest in her.

Poor Shane haggling round to find an idol clue at a turtle's place, finds the idol, and then gets bluffed to use it. IDK if it's because of her age, but she should have known that they were voting Moana out. Now Shane got an idol and lost it as soon as she got it when she could have kept it another round. Mat and Sharn were already some of my favos, but this definitely skyrocketed them.

Also, I am here for anything that Sam has to say. He is legitimately the Spencer Bledsoe of the season, with much more charm, much more brains, and just being an all around awesome character. Him saying that he was flushing idols in his confessional out loud while writing Moana's name down? GENIUS. He's one to watch out for. Also, did we notice that Brian was the only person sitting down while everyone was giving Moana hugs goodbye and he's just sitting there looking like a bump on a log? His weak ass can go.

Jackie is getting the great villainess scrump edit that is scraping by every tribal council. If you watch South Africa, she has so many similarities to me to Jeanne in a sense that she is honestly getting lucky every day she gets to stay. BUT I will say that she gets confessionals about wanting to win a lot and that's one thing to look out for. Who knows how far she could go.

Over on Contender island, LOL at Paige. I'm pulling for her because she's just such a hot mess but at least she's getting screen time, compared to Vanilla (seriously didn't know who you all meant and then it made sense because lbr, Fenella has only had one, maybe two confessionals this whole game), but I also think her vulnerability will be something that is good for her come a tribe swap? Or else she'll just get flushed because legitimately no one trusts her.

I can't stand Zach. He's misogynistic in so many ways, and every time that they kept losing at reward, his anger just seemed to seethe more and more. You need a Xanax, bro. I'm not really here for Robbie either. It's kinda like he's trying to get somewhat of the golden boy edit in a sense, but like the reverse cowboy of it. He lowkey sucks, but he has a nice body so he looks like he is doing thing.

I'm rooting for haggodess Anita. The bitch is right on the money EVERY TIME, is fearless in stating who she is with, and she's not the worst competitor either honestly. She is the older one and could be targeted soon, but I really would love to see the women pull this off. Heath and Tegan's alliance is great, and Benji wanting to target them shows how he's the brains over on the Contender side. I really like Benji, but him being attached to the douches makes him kinda have that whiff rub off on him. But I think Benji is playing the meat shield strategy to perfection, having Zach as the first person, and no one has ever mentioned Benji as a boot just yet. I'm rooting for him also. I wish we heard more from Shonee. She had a break out episode for a second, but has fallen back into obscurity. I want to hear more from her point of view.

Lydia's edit is very quiet, and she's the silent but deadly type, and I can see her getting Ziggy'd later down the road based off of this.

Rooting for: Mat, Sharn, Paige, Anita, Lydia, Benji, and Sam at this point. Shane's cool too, but I don't know enough about him personally. Same for Monika. She's been skating by and she's giving total UTR goddess vibes. Do we have another Natalie White on our hands?

Zach needs to go next. Screw strength. He's a douchemuffin.

Achievements

Jackie, Shane, Benji can stay for now

Spoiler:  

SHONEE AND FENELLA NEED TO SLAY <3

Hot messes Shane and Paige.

.... and I'm so over that misogynistic Zach, he needs to get a delicious blindside.

NTM 2018 Julia|
    Chamia | Ioanna S.
    All Stars 4 Manila Luzon | Latrice Royale | Jasmine Masters

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by FashionLover View Post
    SHONEE AND FENELLA NEED TO SLAY <3

Achievements

Unpopular opinion but.. the only reason why Moana became sick was because she's a vegetarian. There was no food for her to eat at all in that Island ..
    Last edited by 1331nj; 08-10-2018 at 11:01 AM.

Spoiler:  

Achievements

Achievements

Spoiler:  
    Not Benji from all people being the mastermind behind getting the numbers on his side. This devious edit that he was portrayed by actually suits him; we desperately need another villain after Zach gets his demise and Benji would perfect to take on the role. And lol @ Shonee & Vanilla falling for his crap, I thought they were smarter than that...

Achievements

Dumb girls smh. I hope Tegan comes back from exile, that was such an irrational move for the girls. I feel like this tribe will not last in the merge, I'll just stan ice queen Sharn and Monika. <3

Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast